SoA Cub Gangs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:51 pm
ANKLE BITERS vs. WRIST LICKERS
Stormborn Cub Gangs

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image

About
This all began because while speaking in Skype it was determined that I have a number of cubs and if I remember correctly the Stormborn themselves have a number of cubs mucking about. SO... with that in mind and given what is done during their adulthood this little treat was thought up and is being masterfully (ha) put together. The little group with have a hierarchy and as the members grow new members will come in to take the place of those previously in place. This little group is only cubs, so when your cub grows they would move on and take the skills they've learned out into the field. Or they will be reprimanded and so on - however things work out for you. Depending upon the adolescent they may still keep connections for protections sake etc etc.

Hideout
Of course these little darlings have a hideout. There is a tree, it's still standing (by some miracle) up closer to the top of the cliff, but not to near it's edge and it hollow near the base. The inside is large enough for approximately 5 cubs at a time and typically houses the 'boss' when he/she is not out in the thick of things. Outside of this tree there are rocks that are close enough to the tree that they are able to create a space using leathers as the roof and branches/leaves and various other tactics (which includes colors from their disguise designer) to make the whole thing blend in as though it were natural. The space is much larger outside of the tree, large enough for a whole herd of cubs - this is where the meetings will be held.

• Entrance ; Entering the hideout is done so from the side closest to the cliff. The entrance is between two large, solid rocks with some plants covering the opening. There is no secret word or anything as it's likely one of the best kept secrets!
  • First Impression ; When you first enter you will see the side of the tree with various small dishes cluttered there (that may have been filled with snacks, but now the dishes need to be done and what cub wants to tidy). Beyond that there is a grassy, open area that opens up completely in front of the entrance to the hollowed tree.
  • Meetings ; These are held with the boss standing in the entrance of the hollowed tree. The under boss and right hand are typically on either side of the boss while they speak. The cubs that are in attendance (which should be all of them typically) would be seated in that open grassy area.
  • Vault ; The vault is behind the hollowed tree, and consists of a pile of collected articles. They don't typically organize the items unless they have some spare time - this task would be given to runts for the most part.

Members
Name || Rank || Parents

• Sini || Boss || Sabia`deimos (Greenie) x Phosphor (SilverLutz)
  • Shi || Underboss || Sabia`deimos (Greenie) x Phosphor (SilverLutz)
  • Vigdis || Right Hand || Zjarri`fol (Greenie) x Keir (SilverLutz)
  • Ragnvald || Thug || Vaskr (oo DeD) x Adelheid (Puh)
  • Makuu || Thug || Zjarri`fol (Greenie) x Keir (SilverLutz)
  • Smol`fol || Runt || Zjarri`fol (Greenie) x Keir (SilverLutz)
  • Vairyu || Costume/Disguise Designer || Suricata (ChaosTheories) x Chernabog (Greenie)
  • Jasnah || Costume/Disguise Design Assistant || Shallan x Freyr
  • Vinranke || Thug || Shallan x Freyr
  • Perillinen || Thug || Kazul x Ruzski
  • Hectate || Thug || Rieseln x Ragnvard

Alliances
Name || What they have to offer?

• Victra || Training to be a Priestess, she may be able to gather some of her Mothers (Nadezhda) various items in exchange for things she may want.

Roleplays
Name || Rp Name || Blurb

Treasure
Articles they have pillaged thus far.
Article || Cub that has pillaged the article.

SoA Cub Gangs

SoA Cub Gangs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

About
One day Siavash and Vaivata heard about the Ankle Biters and were interested in joining. However, when they saw their brother, Ragnvald (gross), was already in the gang, they decided to create their own. They also decided that it had been their idea first.
Driven by intense sibling rivalry, sometimes Siavash and Vaivata cooperate against the Ankle Biters as a way of venting their frustrations, sometimes it leads to squabbles among the leading brothers. Gang #2 is perfect if you've got a sibling you need to best who already joined the Ankle Biters. That's basically their pitch. Plus they think the gods are on their side, given their heavy divine lineage (2 god grandparents, a god great-grandparent) but that remains to be seen...

So wait... Who's the boss? Siavash and Vaivata squabble about this endlessly. Just call them both "Boss" to save yourself the trouble.

Hideout
Gang Two's hideout is the southern part of the swamps, near the edge of the pride so they can get first dibs on any baubles or trinkets dropped by returning Reavers. It also features close proximity to the river.
In drier times, it is harder to find and pools of deceptively deep water pockmark the area. It is recommended you don't travel alone when it's dark out. During the rainy season, the water level rises and transforms small hills or bumps into little islands. It is within one of these concentrated groups of trees on a hill that the Hideout is, but don't worry, it's not a long swim away, more like a quick splash.

The hideout itself is accessible through a tunnel of thick roots that have been selectively carved out into a rough tunnel. Adorning the tunnel walls to guide cubs are the smallest tokens, not especially valuable, but enough to know you're on the right track. The tunnel opens into a wider cavern with a distinctly peat-y smell with makeshift mossy walls that have been known to ooze black. The boss sits at the end where a seat of sorts has been made by a dense bundle of ancient roots from a fallen tree that have become exposed that is often smeared with red sap or clay-based mud to evoke a sense of blood. There is ample room for about a dozen cubs, though some may have roots blocking their eye line to the boss during meetings.

Their vault is in a similarly eked out tangle of roots, seasonally disguised with papyrus or lilies.

Members
Name || Rank || Parents

• Siavash || Boss/Underboss || Adelheid x Vaskr
  • Vaivata || Boss/Underboss || Adelheid x Vaskr
  • Ranya || Right Hand || Rayn x Rayshia
  • Áskatla || Thug || Nymphaea x Bayard
  • Outo || Thug || Orla x Odd Haleifr

Alliances
Name || What they have to offer?

• Deimos || Bosses' niece through Brynhildr || Will do your scaring, causes double trouble with Phobos. May or may not be willing to help if she has something better to do, odds increase if you share relation or name drop. Doesn't ask for much in return because she likes being trouble.
  • Ingen'själ || Bosses' niece through Hróõvitnir || Doesn't find this as entertaining. Knows comings and goings of most Reavers. Least likely to be interested in helping, odds increase if you share relation or name drop or go to Yski first. Will ask the most in return for her help, but she does have a weakness for crystals or smooth glass.
  • Phobos || Bosses' niece through Brynhildr || Will do your sneaky creeping and spooking, causes double trouble with Deimos. May or may not be willing to help if she has something better to do, odds increase if you share relation or name drop. Doesn't ask for much in return because she likes being trouble.
  • Yski'sydän || Bosses' niece through Hróõvitnir || Was into it more than Ingen, more likely to help. Knows comings and goings of most Reavers and Thralls. May or may not be willing to help, odds increase if you share relation or name drop. More likely to be game than Ingen (aka go to her first).

-Deimos, Ingen, Phobos and Yski are all Siavash's and Vaivata's first cousins once removed but google said to call them nieces so.

Roleplays
Name || Rp Name || Blurb

Treasure
Articles they have pillaged thus far.
Article || Cub that has pillaged the article.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 pm
Available Victims
(Adults) Name || Articles cubs may pillage from their den.

• Ali`dido || Bones; Small Drums ; Small (empty) Satchel; Herbs
  • Nadezhda || Compounding Tools ; Poison/Poison Components ; Priestess Accoutrements
  • Töcken || Feathers ; Leather Straps
  • Reithi || Bones ; Shiny Stones

SoA Cub Gangs

SoA Cub Gangs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image

Ranks

These ranks are extremely flexible - since cubs could easily see the need for other things, but for the most part the below is how they will be ranked.

• Boss - Leader ; The leader is chosen/voted in typically. (Always a cub, not gender specific, makes the final decision where necessary and would be involved in the big time thief stuff that may be involved with higher ranked adults (ex. Warlord, Captains, High Priestess.))
  • Underboss - Second in Command ; The second in command is chosen by the Boss (usually best friend/sibling). (Always a cub, not gender specific, and would be involved in the big time thief stuff that may be involved with higher ranked adults (ex. Warlord, Captains, High Priestess.))
  • Right Hand - Council ; Respected individual, chosen by the Boss. (Always a cub, not gender specific, and would be involved in the big time thief stuff that may be involved with higher ranked adults (ex. Warlord, Captains, High Priestess.))
  • Costume/Disguise Designer - Self explanatory ; Chosen based on their skills in the artistry. They are responsible for any and all needs of the cubs that are out and about pillaging. If the cubs need specific items they may be required to gather it for the Costume/Disguise Designer.
  • Costume/Disguise Design Assistant - Self explanatory ; The second in command, also chosen based on skill.
  • Runt - General rank ; All cubs that aren't chosen for a higher rank and considered a runt. The term runt is used because a number of cubs have heard the term used for their youthful selves many times over. Runts are expected to pillage all the same.

What?

These cubs are pillaging goods from various individuals by various means. This may require RP on the victims part to either be involved, realize something is missing, maybe even catching these little cubs in the act!

• Involved; The cubs raid an adult. They could be attacking as an individual or a group - this may happen by different means. As a group they could tackle the adult like a babysitter told to watch them, then steal as they please when they show the adult whose really boss. Or the cub could become sweet and sneak something without the adult realizing. Disguises courtesy of our costume/disguise designer could mean that the cubs are around and could steal something while other cubs distract the adult.
  • Home Invasion ; The cubs wait, watch and attack. The adult could be at home, getting up and preparing for their day - that doesn't mean they are safe! The cubs may wait until the adult leaves the premises and then find what they can take then run like the wind.
  • Other ; Anything could happen, get creative!

Who?

Those pesky adults! They leave, they return and they have the goods! These cubs are interested in those goods, especially ones that outsiders may have brought home or those who have just returned from a Viking. The cubs will likely be planning these targets based on reports that are shuttled in by the 'Runts'. The boss, underboss and right hand will encourage finding new sources of material.

• Step One ; Pick your target!
  • Step Two ; Notify the target! - Send a message to the owner of the victim and arrange how things will happen. If the victim is to be present/not and so on.
  • Step Three ; RP! - This is the RP that is used to collect the bounty you've selected. The items you present to the group must have been RP'd out in this RP as collected.
  • Step Four ; Present your bounty!
  • Step Five ; Trip to the Vault!

Meetings

Yes! The group will be required to attend meetings - the meetings will be to meet (for the first one) and then introduce any new members that may have joined since the last meeting. This will also be a time to bring forward the spoils that haven't been placed in their 'vault' yet. The articles would stay in the 'vault' as a safe place and pulled for play or decoration. If a member does something particularly special they can pull one special item from the 'vault' as their award.

Suggestions?? - Please send me stuff!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm
Form
For the victims.
[size=18]HEY, where did this go?[/size]
[size=11][b]Name[/b]: Name - IMG
[b]Article[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]: [/size]

For the cubs.
[size=18]I'm an [i]ankle biter[/i]![/size]
[b]Parents[/b]: (Mom) x (Dad)
[b]Ankle Biters / Wrist Lickers[/b]:

For the alliances.
[size=18]You want to make a trade?[/size]
[b]Offer[/b]:
[b]Ankle Biters / Wrist Lickers[/b]:

SoA Cub Gangs

SoA Cub Gangs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm
Save loading..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm
Game saved.  

SoA Cub Gangs

SoA Cub Gangs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:08 pm
Just carrying this stuff over to here for reference.
For those who have just recently joined here are two things:
1. There are now TWO gangs - since a rival gang was brought up and it sounded like a good idea. (This grew much faster than I anticipated to be honest and so I hadn't thought it all the way through haha)
2. You may choose a gang! 8D Either way, just post here and I will update the posts as necessary. <3

In Good Faith
EDIT

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Vígdís
Parents: > w> oh you know. ~wiggle eyebrows~
Extra: Right hand gal!
User Image

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Vígdís
Parents: Vaskr (oo DeD) x Adelheid (Puh)
Extra: Right hand gal's sidekick. 8d
User Image

Abominable Greenie

Princess_Feylin
HEY, where did this go?
Name: Nadezhda
Article: compounding tools; all sorts of poisons and poison components; priestess accoutrements
Extra: Nadja is a priestess and a poisoner. Stealing from her would take a lot of guts, or an inside man. It would also be pretty dangerous, given most of what she makes ranges from mildly irritating (stomach cramps, diuretics, rashes) to actually deadly, but it might make for some impressive bragging rites. Especially since she has a thrall and a litter of cubs at the moment who could catch a would-be thief.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Victra
Parents: Nadezhda x Rama
Extra: Okay, so Victra's too old to be a member-member, but she has access to her mum's stores and she's being trained to replace her mother as a priestess one day, so she's learning how to make the various poisons and tonics her mother knows. She might be willing to trade some of her concoctions to the Anklebiters for use in pranks against other people, if they could offer her things she wanted.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Jasnah
Parents: Shallan x Freyr
Extra: She's a pretty good artist.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Vinranke
Parents: Shallan x Freyr
Extra: She's a natural thief.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Perillinen
Parents: Kazul x Ruzski
Extra: His dad's the former warlord and his mum's the daughter of a warlord, so he has ambitious tendencies. Probably he'd be perpetually challenging Sini and Shi's stated facts and opinions. On the other hand, he also claims to have a pretty good connection to the ghosts and spirits in the forest, so he's got that going for him.

Tanakako
Maybe a rank betwen Runt and the 'special' ones? Áskatla knows the term is generally derogatory and will refuse to call herself by it, but she has absolutly no interest in being anything other than a fighter/thief. Maybe 'Fighter' or 'Thug'?

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Áskatla
User Image
Parents: Nymphaea x Bayard
Extra: See above

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Tiamat
User Image
Parents: Yessenia x Ragnvard
Extra: Smart, passionate and protective, and bigger than most cubs. (Her mother in incredibly big-boned). See's herself as the gang's protector.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Hectate
User Image
Parents: Rieseln x Ragnvard
Extra: Out for herself, Proud, smart, something of an evil genius. Mostly she does her own thing, will only follow the Boss if she agrees with the orders. Won't hesitate to pick a fight with anyone, including the boss, if she disagrees with them.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Ranya
User Image
Parents: Rayn x Ranyshia
Extra: She is cousin to the half-siblings above. Sharp as a tack and ambitious. She will try and muscle in on the Second-in-Command position.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:05 pm
Gang 1:

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Tiamat
User Image
Parents: Yessenia x Ragnvard
Extra: Smart, passionate and protective, and bigger than most cubs. (Her mother in incredibly big-boned). See's herself as the gang's protector. Partly sticks around in order to keep an eye on her cousin Hectate.

Sadly Tiamat has grown too old.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Hectate
User Image
Extra: Out for herself, Proud, smart, something of an evil genius. Mostly she does her own thing, will only follow the Boss if she agrees with the orders. Won't hesitate to pick a fight with anyone, including the boss, if she disagrees with them.

Gang 2:

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Ranya
User Image
Parents: Rayn x Ranyshia
Extra: She is cousin to the half-siblings above. Sharp as a tack and ambitious. She will try and muscle in on the Second-in-Command position. She will totally claiim the second-in-command position if no one stops her.

I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Áskatla
User Image
Parents: Nymphaea x Bayard
Extra: Rank between runt and council. .

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 am
I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Sigvard
Extra: He's very loyal to family and I'd like this to also extend to his friends as he grows. Also I think it'd be cool if they grew up to be part of the same warband someday! *3*

Copied across from other thread. Ankle biters, please!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am
I'm an ankle biter!
Name: Jormu
Parents: Sabia x Phosphor
Ankle Biters / Wrist Lickers: Wrist Lickers!
Extra: I figure he'd want to compete with his siblings in the other gang XDD Also he looks like a dragon to me, so stealing and hoarding stuff would be totally in-character haha

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

SoA Cub Gangs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:08 pm
Updating <3

Edited: Updated to here! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:24 am
Okay, looking at who's where, Peril is more likely to be in the gang that has more of his family in it, so I guess I should shift him to the Wrist Lickers.

And it looks like Jasnah and Vinranke just aged out. Alas!

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:35 am
more wrist lickers... yes... ninja  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers