Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi Everyone! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AppleBerryPiesRo

Hopeful Friend

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:36 pm
Thank you for the add JoyRose for the add to the group! I discovered the guild through a friends, aninscarlet04, status update. I have been with gaia for a while and just recently came back after a hiatus. Looking for a guild to keep me active in the site and look for new friends smile . Anything else you would like to know just message me or respond! ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:33 pm
My RoRo
Thank you for the add JoyRose for the add to the group! I discovered the guild through a friends, aninscarlet04, status update. I have been with gaia for a while and just recently came back after a hiatus. Looking for a guild to keep me active in the site and look for new friends smile . Anything else you would like to know just message me or respond! ^-^

Welcome to the guild! ^^ We're always full of shenanigans here, so I'm sure you'll have a fun time xD When did you leave for your hiatus? =o  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

quixxel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 pm
Hello! sorry to be a little late to the party here sweatdrop but Welcome welcome! I'm new here myself rofl so it's please to be here!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 pm
Auriga La Shock
My RoRo

Welcome to the guild! ^^ We're always full of shenanigans here, so I'm sure you'll have a fun time xD When did you leave for your hiatus? =o

Ghee? Shenanigans? xD Idk about that, lmao! ;D I love be silly! It's not so fun taking everything so serious 24/7. smile Please feel free to call me by my nickname RoRo or Rosa. And I hiatus around Dec 2015. Couldn't get back in cus i no longer had access to my phone with the 2nd auth token. :'( thought i'd never got back in. Made a help ticken, and now i'm back. I always love the dressing up the avi, and peeps i've known here since 05. Most of my closest friendships came from gaia. xd heart (Short TMI) sweatdrop whee  

AppleBerryPiesRo

Hopeful Friend

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Gaian 50

AppleBerryPiesRo

Hopeful Friend

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:14 pm
My RoRo
Auriga La Shock
My RoRo

Ghee? Shenanigans? xD Idk about that, lmao! ;D I love be silly! It's not so fun taking everything so serious 24/7. smile Please feel free to call me by my nickname RoRo or Rosa. And I hiatus around Dec 2015. Couldn't get back in cus i no longer had access to my phone with the 2nd auth token. :'( thought i'd never got back in. Made a help ticken, and now i'm back. I always love the dressing up the avi, and peeps i've known here since 05. Most of my closest friendships came from gaia. xd heart (Short TMI) sweatdrop whee
Typos, stressed sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:16 pm
My RoRo

Okay, RoRO ^^ Oh wow! I'm so glad you were able to make it back! The help center was down for a while, but I'm glad you were able to get through it xD I have a ton of old friends on here as well. Now that I think about it, I've known a lot of them for about seven years or so =O Crazy  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:17 pm
p a n j a m
Hello! sorry to be a little late to the party here sweatdrop but Welcome welcome! I'm new here myself rofl so it's please to be here!

=O Hi other new person! Welcome to the guild ^^ Are you new to Gaia as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:18 pm
p a n j a m
Hi Panjam, smile no worries, I am off and on with life and hw from time to time myself. N2mu! How long have you been with gaia?  

AppleBerryPiesRo

Hopeful Friend

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Gaian 50

AppleBerryPiesRo

Hopeful Friend

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:21 pm
Auriga La Shock
My RoRo

Okay, RoRO ^^ Oh wow! I'm so glad you were able to make it back! The help center was down for a while, but I'm glad you were able to get through it xD I have a ton of old friends on here as well. Now that I think about it, I've known a lot of them for about seven years or so =O Crazy
The help center was down for me as well, so I used the email they provided in the ticket area to send an email because it was faster to read. :/ The market prices have changed, but hopefully more improvements will come. Do you guys miss the old chat system and zomg as well? Any new changes to look forward to?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:24 pm
My RoRo
The help center was down for me as well, so I used the email they provided in the ticket area to send an email because it was faster to read. :/ The market prices have changed, but hopefully more improvements will come. Do you guys miss the old chat system and zomg as well? Any new changes to look forward to?

I only miss the old chat system because of its uses for zOMG =o It made throwing together a crew really easy ^^ I do miss zOMG though. Lanzer is doing his best to try and bring zOMG back. He's also actively working on fixing the economy. I think you missed a lot of Lake Kindred updates during you absence? Runway is a pretty big thing now too.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

AppleBerryPiesRo

Hopeful Friend

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:42 pm
Auriga La Shock
My RoRo

I only miss the old chat system because of its uses for zOMG =o It made throwing together a crew really easy ^^ I do miss zOMG though. Lanzer is doing his best to try and bring zOMG back. He's also actively working on fixing the economy. I think you missed a lot of Lake Kindred updates during you absence? Runway is a pretty big thing now too.
That would be awesome to have zOMG back, it's nice to hear he's working on fixing things. Possibly this will bring many back. smile I love being back here cus of good memories and etc. Have you tried the runway and is it worth the gold? And where can I learn more about Lake Kindred  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 pm
My RoRo
That would be awesome to have zOMG back, it's nice to hear he's working on fixing things. Possibly this will bring many back. smile I love being back here cus of good memories and etc. Have you tried the runway and is it worth the gold? And where can I learn more about Lake Kindred

Runway is worth it if you're good at making avis, but it's tough to win. I've tried it a few times. There's a lot of people who play it. I know a friend of mine does well in it. Like I said though, it can be tough to win

Here's a New Player Guide for Lake Kindred ^^ It's currently the best way to make gold on Gaia if you aren't a vendor, artist, or GC spender.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Welcome to The NSTG!
Glad to have you <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:25 am
Auriga La Shock

Here's a New Player Guide for Lake Kindred ^^ It's currently the best way to make gold on Gaia if you aren't a vendor, artist, or GC spender.

I can second that 100%.
Even though I got a bit starting help after my 2 years break ("A small loan of 60 billion Gaian gold." ) I was able to make lots of billions this way. My gold balance is fluctuating by the tens of billions each day and I do not really have to care.

My RoRo

If you want to get started with Lake Kindred I might offer you my Lvl 50 Chirpgaze. It cannot beat Sycamores without potions but it can kill nearly every other kin which is not a boss...and net you a lot of RIGs. PM me if you want it.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

AppleBerryPiesRo

Hopeful Friend

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:34 am
Marc Gosgosh
Auriga La Shock

I can second that 100%.
Even though I got a bit starting help after my 2 years break ("A small loan of 60 billion Gaian gold." ) I was able to make lots of billions this way. My gold balance is fluctuating by the tens of billions each day and I do not really have to care.

My RoRo

If you want to get started with Lake Kindred I might offer you my Lvl 50 Chirpgaze. It cannot beat Sycamores without potions but it can kill nearly every other kin which is not a boss...and net you a lot of RIGs. PM me if you want it.

Hi there Marc! smile Thank you for the information on Lake Kindred! I'll try to get into playing it some today!  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff