Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Rhydeon Townhouse Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:57 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxR ʜ ʏ ᴅ ᴇ ᴏ ɴ ' sxxxT ᴏ ᴡ ɴ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ s ᴇxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxL ᴏ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ , E N G L A N Dxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxGɪᴅᴇᴏɴ Lᴏɢᴀɴ Rᴇɪᴅxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇxxx

xxxxxxxxRʜʏs Mᴀʟᴄᴏʟᴍ Hᴀᴍɪʟᴛᴏɴ-Bʟᴀᴋᴇxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:38 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⤑ The townhouse is located in central London, within close proximity to both Gid's Office and Diagon Alley.

⤑ The house is in a muggle area, hence allowing electricity and internet.

⤑ Rhys can usually be found in the Book Nook, while Gideon prefers to relax in the office.

⤑ The only pet at the house is Scoots, Gid's elderly dachshund in a wheel-cart.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:10 pm
User Image
                                                  The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                                  Could it be that we have been this way before
                                                  I know you don't think that I am trying
                                                  I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Aʀᴛɪɪᴄᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys was settled into his nook, reading a book silently and enjoying the silence that usually came when Gid was busy in his office and Rhys wasn't busy with his prosthetics. It was the kind of quiet that Rhys preferred, as well as the type of solitude. At least he didn't have to worry about Heath or any of his shenanigans, or anything else from the Linwood side of his family. However, it did leave him quietly contemplating whether he should get up and get something sweet. He completely blamed his da's cooking for that. Problem was, he was actually comfortable curled into the nook like he was. Rhys debated with himself the merits of moving to get something sweet versus the merits of staying comfortable, thinking either had their benefits, but they both had their own flaws.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I want something sweet...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                                  I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                                  You always thought that I was stronger
                                                  I may have failed
                                                  But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓸𝓻𝓶𝒆𝓻 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭 ℒ𝓪𝔀𝔂𝒆𝓻

Gideon had been working in the office for what seemed like forever. This case was difficult, and it didn't seem like it would get any easier. It didn't help that the client sent him about five-thousand owls a week with terrible ideas to help her case. It was getting really old. With a sigh, he pushed the papers away and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Using his crutches, he pulled himself to a stand. The house was quiet, which made him a bit sad. There were no more dogs to run and play, and neither he nor Rhys were particularly wild. He sighed, wondering what his mom would say to do. Probably something to do with kids. Maybe they could babysit? No, that was weird...

After contemplating, Gid made his way downstairs. Given that he knew his husband was home, the brunette knew exactly where to look. Sure enough, Rhys was nestled into the book-nook that Gid had so proudly found when they were house hunting. "Hey hon. Whatcha reading?" He adopted a little grin, though he had a lot on his mind. He carefully lowered himself to a sit beside the white-haired man, snuggling into the little nook. "So hey, I've got... a weird question for you?"

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ, ɪᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴍᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴍ sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
I ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs, I ᴀᴍ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ
I sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ
I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ... 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:41 am
User Image
                                                  The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                                  Could it be that we have been this way before
                                                  I know you don't think that I am trying
                                                  I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Aʀᴛɪɪᴄᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys glanced up as Gid took a seat next to him, shifting a bit to make sure that Gid had room. He smiled a bit as he raised the book in his hands for Gid to see the title. "Trying to see if I can read War and Peace. It's... pretty dry. I can see why people have a hard time reading it." He rose an eyebrow as Gid asked if he could ask a weird question. Weird questions were pretty well... not weird. Well, depending on the question.

He sat up a bit straighter, one of his legs falling out of the nook to let his foot rest on the floor. One eyebrow rose in question as he studied his husband.
                                                  "So should I ask what the question is? It can't be too weird, right?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: I want something sweet...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                                  I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                                  You always thought that I was stronger
                                                  I may have failed
                                                  But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓸𝓻𝓶𝒆𝓻 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭 ℒ𝓪𝔀𝔂𝒆𝓻

Gideon settled into the little nook, smiling when he noticed Rhys' little adjustments to allow him to sit properly. If he slipped to the floor, he would probably remain there forever collecting dust. He tilted his head to look at the book his husband had, chuckling when Rhys began to share. Apparently it was as dull a read as he'd heard. "Leave it to you to read the single most boring book in history, just to say you have." He grinned, looking as mischievous as usual.

After questioning his question, he bit his lip a little bit, especially at Rhys' change in posture. Hopefully the thought would be well received. "Well, I hope it's not too weird..." Cue an awkward chuckle. "I was thinking... well, we've been married for a while, and in love for... well ever now... and I was wondering maybe about trying to add a third? B-but not if you don't want to... I just mean 'cause it's so quiet and I feel like we'd make great parents... more you, anyway, all soft and sensitive..." What was up with him and word-vomiting out everything important? Oh well, it would have to do, since he'd already said it now. He fidgeted uncomfortably, dark eyes watching Rhys for any sign he'd panic and flee... or worse.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ, ɪᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴍᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴍ sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
I ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs, I ᴀᴍ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ
I sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ
I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ... 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Simon was quite excited for the day. After a nice breakfast of berry waffles, he was going to have a friend over. Apparently (with a little help from dad and papa) he was able to add Val as a pen-pal. And since her mom needed someone to watch Val for the day, Papa volunteered. After breakfast, Simon went to get dressed and try to scrub syrup off his face. While he was struggling to pull his favorite socks, the doorbell chimed.

Gid walked out of the kitchen, calling out that he was headed for the door. Once there, he opened it to find Val, yes, but someone else was dropping her off. One of Arnie's family members, perhaps? "Hello. I'm Gideon Reid. I'll be here with Val and my son, Simon all day. Here's my card if you need to call for anything." He offered over his business card, stepping out of the way to allow Val entry. Once she was inside and the other had gone, Gid flopped on the couch. Luckily for him, Simon was pretty independent.... and pretty adverse to trouble.

Simon hurried out to the living room, awkwardly hiding back to avoid being seen by the other, new adult. A few minutes later and Val was officially inside, meaning it was time to have fun. With a bit of help, he'd made a really cool blanket fort in his room, and he was excited to show it off. His hair was a vivid pink, eyes twinkling in yellow and blue. Making sure to sign slower for Val's sake, he greeted his friend with a smile. "Morning, Val! I made a blanket fort in my room! Want to come see?" He bounced on the balls of his feet, hoping his friend was in a jovial mood.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Living Room
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Val, Papa
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Playdate!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's gonna be an awesome day!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited!

Devlyn Maycry

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                        I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                        But I was already gone

Valeria had spent the last few months learning everything she could about sign language. She wanted to be able to communicate with Simon, sans adult. Her family hadn't been very helpful, but at least they'd just left her alone to learn. And her aunt had bought her a couple books to help. When her aunt had decided she needed a day to do... well Val really didn't know what she was doing, but it meant she got to go spend time with Simon, and that was awesome.

When she dropped her off, a small look passed over her friend's father's face when he realized it wasn't her mom, before he offered a business card. Val almost snorted at that, but held it in. Her aunt took the card and shoved it into her already stuffed purse before heading off without even saying good bye. Val was used to it though; she didn't care.

As soon as Si appeared thoughts of her family disappeared. She grinned when he signed out a sentence to her. She followed it pretty well. She didn't recognize one sign but from the rest she was able to guess it meant fort. "Awesome!" She paused, remembering she wanted to practice her sign and quickly signed out the word as well. "Show me!" She spoke aloud, while also signing slowly and clumsily. Practicing and actually conversing were definitely different but she figured she'd get the hang of it.

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                        You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                        Here I am, standing all alone

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:02 pm
User Image

Simon grinned when Val chimed up happily, then she signed, though it was a bit sloppy. Oh well. He had a friend that was able to sign, at least somewhat. He'd been practicing since he was only little, where she'd only had a handful of months. Besides, he was more than happy to show her any signs he knew. (Except maybe the grown-up ones, since he didn't want to get in trouble...) She replied with a show me, which Simon calmly re-signed to her. Leading the way into his bedroom, he gestured happily at the fort, which had pillows and blankets in the floor, a little fan, and his main bedroom light had been shut off in favor of a few strands of twinkle lights around the fort.

"I made sure it's extra comfy, with lots of blanket to snuggle. It'll be fun! I also grabbed my sign language flash cards and a few books, plus I can show you!" He also showed a small whiteboard in the fort, along with a few colorful markers. That way, if he needed to say something she didn't know, he could always write a note. His hair changed to a light blue as he crawled in, sitting on one of the two fluffed up piles of pillows.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Living Room
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Val, Papa
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Proud

Devlyn Maycry

Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

But I was already gone

Val followed him into his room and gasped in amazement at the fort. It was wonderful and looked like he had put a lot of work into it. "It's amazing!" She signed along with her words slowly. "Did you do this all by yourself?" She didn't know if there was a sign for yourself so she just did the sign for you instead. She had never been able to build a very good fort, mostly because no one in her house ever had the time to help with moving furniture or anything like that.

She nodded along as he signed about the fort, tilting her a head a bit when he used a sign she didn't know. "What was the sign after language?" She asked curiously, trying her best to sign at the speed of her words. He suddenly pulled out a whiteboard to show her that he could write her notes if she didn't understand a sign, and she grinned.

"Perfect!" She signed, and said. She was excited to be with her friend, and be able to practice this new language with him. She was hoping to be mostly fluent by the time he started school so that he wasn't lonely there. She followed him into the fort, and collapsed on the other pile of fluffed up pillows. "This is so.... " She paused, trying to think of the sign and then shrugged. "relaxing." She said with no sign.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:49 pm
User Image

When asked if he did the work of building the fort alone, Simon shook his head slowly. Some of it was held up with a bit of magic, which he couldn't do yet. "I had help on it, but I did a lot of the work." Her next question was about his words, asking what he'd said. Grabbing the blue marker, Simon wrote the phrase 'flash cards' in his neat cursive, grinning as he re-did the sign in slower moves. Learning with someone to help was the best way, he figured, so he'd happily show her anything she wanted to know.

She spoke in a happy, maybe sleepy tone about how the fort was relaxing, though only the last word wasn't signed. With a small grin, he signed the missing word, hoping it helped. His hair shifted slowly to a deeper blue, mimicking his own relaxed nature. It also fell messily around his face. Eyes shifting to an orange-gold and a dark mint color, he sighed softly, stretching out into the comfy blankets. It really was the ideal way to spend an afternoon. A good friend, comfy blankets, and learning? What could be better?

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Bedroom - Blanket Fort
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Val
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Relaxed

Devlyn Maycry

Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image

But I was already gone

Val nodded when he said he had help but did a lot of the work. That made sense. That was probably why she'd never been able to make a fort of her own at home. No help. She wasn't going to dwell on things like that though. This was a day for fun and happiness not annoying parental thoughts. Those could wait for later when she was alone and moody with her diary. She nodded when he showed her the sign for flash card again and wrote it out for her. She tried it with her own hands and grinned at him.

When he signed the last word of her own sentence for her she grinned even wider. It was so much nicer to be able to practice with someone instead of alone. Sure her grandparents, aunt and uncle, and mom didn't know sign language but they at least could have put some effort into helping her learn beyond buying her some books. But whatever.

Valeria shook her head at these thoughts though because she had Simon to help her right now, and soon she'd be at school and wouldn't have to see her family for an entire year practically. That would be amazing. She was curious why Si didn't talk but she figured that was not a question you could just spurt out with no warning, and she was sure it was a touchy subject. It was like someone asking her why she didn't have a dad. Instead she stretched out in the pillows, following his example and smiled. "Do you have any siblings?" She asked, signing along with her words.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:59 pm
User Image

Simon looked over at Val, a grin on his lips. It was so fun to have a friend over. He was used to having people over, though usually they were somehow related to him. Once he showed her the sign, she was quick to do it back, which earned a happy nod from the younger boy. It was pretty fun to teach someone signing, just like he was helping do with little Kai, his new cousin. He was drifting off, thinking about how he was close to getting to see Reggie again, as summer was almost here.

Words drew his attention back, the girl asking if he had any siblings. Sometimes he wished he did, but he also rather liked the dynamic in their family. "No. I'm an only child, but I like it. I have a few cousins, so I'm not lonely at all. How about you? Any brothers or sisters?" He looked over at her, eyes flickering a bit before settling on a stormy grey and royal purple combo. His hair fell a little shaggier, turning a pale grey-blue as it did.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Bedroom - Blanket Fort
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Val
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Lazy~

Devlyn Maycry

Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

But I was already gone

Val was glad Simon was happy to help her learn sign. She had been a little worried her friend would find it annoying to keep having to help her, but of course he didn't. Simon was a happy and friendly person unlike her mother and family. She needed to stop expecting everyone to be like them or she was going to end up chasing away everyone that actually cared about her. She was good at that.

She shook her head when he asked if she had siblings too."No. My mum was sixteen when she had me. I don't think she even wanted me let alone any other kids." She said, signing the words she knew but skipping a couple ones she wasn't sure on. My dad... er my step-dad... well ex step-dad that is, might have other kids by now, but I wouldn't know. I haven't seen him since he got in a fight with mum. And I have no idea who my real dad is." She shrugged but smiled. She knew her life story was kind of crappy, but she refused to be pitied by anyone.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash