Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:29 am
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PLOT THREAD~

discord: medigel#1301 (easiest way to grab me!)
              pms: always open!

some general rules for the ponies
    o1. Unless otherwise stated, assume the Soq has no gender preference. I'm comfortable with any flavor of relationship as long as it's discussed and agreed upon!
    o2. Plot/RP > Aesthetics. I love the idea of pretty babies, but I can't resolve it cleanly in my mind without at least an idea of what they come from and where they're sort of going.
    o3. Communication is important! Please keep me up to date on anything happening on your end, and I'll do the same!
    o4. Dark plots are perfectly fine! Just remember the above rule.
    o5. I don't mind rping outside of the guild if need be as long as it can be logged/counted after we're done! (Aka Discord, google docs, etc.)
    o6. I'm an absolute Soq newb despite the herd count, so don't mind me asking a lot of silly questions........
    o7. Please quote or @ me to get my attention, especially when posting in this thread or in rps with me!
    o8. I'm totally fine with background rp if we can clearly flesh it out via chat or something as well!

Notes for Self:
    1) Agreement for Mycena mockchild
    2) Breeding Agreement + Optional Drop for Falc/Historia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:00 am
User Image

Uncert|Naked

Name: Bernard

Family:
Children: Gwen, Catori, Marlowe

Mate: N/A

Previous Breedings:
Sunako (Twisted Tunnel)

Personality: Clumsy
Big and sometimes ungainly, Bernard has found that his shortcomings often culminate into an awful first impression with most Soquili. Really though, he wants nothing more than to be the strong, smart knight his family is known for. He's never felt at ease with his body, probably due in no small part to the harsh and straight-edge upbringing in his old herd - if anything, such a background has turned the guy into self-conscious putty that is easily frightened. Still, Bernard's noble intentions shine through the muck of his oafishness, and it's clear that he holds himself to high standards; he just rarely seems to meet them.

As a note, Bernard believes his misfortune has increased ever since he ran across a strange mare who had "gifted" him a glowing necklace. He's unnerved by its presence yet feels that trying to remove it from his person would just increase his bad luck out of spite.

History:
Bernard hasn't lived a very eventful life, but what has happened to him has given him enough bother for one, thank you very much. Despairing at his inability to find a herd to take him in, he found himself in the clutches of some mystical enchantment and gave in. Next thing he knew, a strange mask necklace found itself around his neck, flowers adorned his legs, and an unfamiliar mare had his children. So began a luck-forsaken attempt at parenting, though Bernard never seemed able to overcome the boundary that was these can't be mine.

When it became clear at least one of his children resented him for it, he left them to their own devices and despaired even more. It was only when he came across another mare, Ithil, that he could find his purpose and overcome that self-loathing. Now acting as a sort of bodyguard to the sickly princess, he hopes to take this second chance and make something of it--at least, if he doesn't trip up into something foul again...

looking for (note that some may have to include Ithil, his ward; see below)
  • Parenting RPs: speaking to experienced ones and their children, interacting with other miserable fathers, etc. Something to make him start thinking about the almost grown foals he all but abandoned in his selfishness and fear.
  • Foal RPs: Finding little ones, whether they're lost or not, to showcase just how unwieldy he really is around younglings.
  • Mutant RPs: Bernard still has a fear of anything out of the ordinary, despite having met one or two who were quite friendly. Whether to nurture that peace or to send him screaming into the forest, I'm game!
  • Herd Recruitment: He doesn't do well on his own and is lucky to have Ithil, but a herd would make him much more comfortable since numbers mean safety, right? Bernard is a solid Soq in build, but he'll need some training to get over his more finicky traits to be a useful guard or worker.
  • Actual Love?: While not actively looking, you never know when the right one might come along...Or alternatively...
  • More Mishaps: Another mistake is made, another batch of foals is on the way. Will he flee again or stay loyal?
  • Your ideas! Let's hear 'em!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:10 am
User Image

Uncert

Name: Ithil

Family: Twin

Personality: Serene
Ithil hails from a remote region of rather regal Soquili and carries that air about her even in these unknown lands. Diplomatic and calm, she radiates an aura of peace even if on the inside she might be chomping at the bit to say a few choice words. She dislikes the idea of pity and loathes those who coddle, partially because she knows her health isn't the best - it makes her work harder to appear normal on the outside. Ithil's waking periods tend to lean more into the late night than day, so fascinated by the moon she is named after.

History:
Ithil hasn't done much in the Kawani lands since receiving her. She had a few chance encounters with several stallions, but nothing lasted until she ran across Bernard one fateful evening. Surprised that a stranger would swear himself her loyal bodyguard so quickly, Ithil has taken to him a little like a mother with a large but earnest foal. She's not sure where she'll end up just yet and for now lets the wanderlust take her in the evening.

looking for (note that some may have to include Bernard, her self-proclaimed bodyguard; see above)
  • Anything! She hasn't gotten a lot of time to develop, so please throw things at me!
  • RE Romance: She will take quite a few RPs to open up, let alone consider romance with anyone. Most likely will only lifemate unless a fling with a good plot comes up. Please bear that in mind <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:12 am
User Image

Basket|Foal|Uncert

Name: Falconwing

Family:
Grandparents: Charulekha x Nabu
Parents: Jarita x Eversong
Aunt: Meret (Mother's side)
Siblings: Kaliri & Fairbreeze
Cousins: Akh & Crisiant (From Meret)

Personality: Daring
Falcon is and always will be a risk-taker. He likes the challenge of even the impossible, if only for the sake of bragging rights once he overcomes it. Having his father's air of confidence certainly helps as the stallion tends to find himself in strange situations due to his overtly curious nature. While he may come off as too strong or opinionated, Falconwing does have a heart and wants nothing more than to become a hero the birds will sing about long after he's gone. Now if only he was able to control his obsessive cleanliness about his pelt and hair . . .

History:
Falconwing grew up in The Little Meadow Herd with his siblings, but life there was too quaint, too simple. He thirsted for adventure, danger, and adoring fans! Thus when he was grown, Falc said his goodbyes and has since taken to the air, always on the lookout for anything interesting to get involved in...

looking for
  • LFG: Clearly Falcon was meant to lead. Have a side kick? A partner in crime to fight crime? (Assuming you can deal with his ego...) Perhaps even a rival or nemesis?
  • Trouble Afoot?: Damsels and dudes in distress, have no fear! Your incredibly handsome savior is here! Whether he actually succeeds is another story.
  • Reality Strikes: Falconwing thinks he's found an evildoer, and what he gets is a lot worse. Finally the stallion has bitten off more than he can chew, forcing him to rethink his own strength.
  • So I Herd...: While quite an independent type, this Soq could use a herd to reign him in. Preferably one that lets him keep moving about or otherwise appear the heroic figure he swears he is.
  • Throw your plots at him!
  • Romance: Available for lifemate or flings! His parental skills would be...interesting at best.

current flings
1.) Historia (Epine de Rose)
- no neon/excessive gore/tentacles/try to avoid twins
Mother: Conduit :: Father: Persaeus
Maternal Grandmother: Kalila :: Maternal Grandfather: Cyn Generis
Paternal Grandmother: Anarchy :: Paternal Grandfather: Antichrist

2.) ...

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:41 am
User Image

Basket|Foal|Uncert|Naked

Name: Marlowe

Family:
Parents: Sunako x Bernard
Siblings: Guen & Catori

Personality: Contemplative
Marlowe's always been a quiet one even as a colt, preferring to observe and ponder rather than actively participate. He's a touch withdrawn about himself and prefers to just listen and learn about everything and everyone else, as he finds himself to be a boring character. Taught by Bernard the basic tenants of being a knight, he is polite, courteous, and accommodating when it suits him - but unlike his father, Marlowe has no interest in becoming a "force of good". He's more inclined to remain neutral and impartial when possible, enjoying the grey area more than black or white; opinions and experiences are vastly more interesting and stimulating there.

More than a little bitter about how Bernard once treated them as someone else's foals rather than his own, and sensing the weakness of character his father has as well, Marlowe strives to isolate himself and explore where he can grow without being restrained by the stallion's neurotic concerns. He's also found that morbidity is an attractive quality, so he's often seen trying his hoof at finding out which plants and berries are poisonous and to what degree, out of curiosity more than anything else. He carries a mask now and uses it to literally mask his own emotions, which he feels he has no real grasp of.

History:
Marlowe hasn't done much with his life, mostly because his father teetered between being too overprotective and being a little too fearful of the children and their mysterious arrivals. He's happily left the family to study on his own, drawn to the darker corners of the Kawani lands, and hasn't thought what to do beyond observing others. His kelpie fins allow him some ease in the water but typically doesn't stray into anything deeper than a river for now.

looking for
  • Anything! He's...terribly undeveloped and needs rps to flesh him out more. Dark Soq are A+, but a healthy mixture of light/grey minded ones are needed as well!
  • Romance?: (Good......luck.........)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:55 am
User Image

Uncert|Naked

Name: Frostburn

Family: N/A

Personality: Bittersweet
Frostburn for the most part is distantly cool at best and frigid at worst, . Her alignment would best be described as Lawful Neutral: adhering to her own particular code without seeking to do incredible harm or good to others. She works as a contract bounty hunter, though her best hunts occur in the snowy mountains where her pelt is better camouflaged. She doesn't speak about her history, and prying is the easiest way to get her to leave. Best not to leave a bad impression, as Frostburn keeps grudges far longer than anyone should over even the smallest of things and can turn vengeful if pushed. Oddly, small fluffy creatures can easily melt her icy exterior...It was how she met her familiar, Glandur, an owl that helps scout the area around them and whose chatty personality has helped her get out of her shell somewhat.

History:
The reason Frostburn is so prickly about being asked about her past is, well, because she doesn't really remember it. And that bothers her. A lot. She remembers something about being left out in the cold, but whether that was on purpose or not she's yet to figure out. She doesn't really remember how long she's been on the move, but she doubts these mountains are where she was born. Still, they've made for a good enough place to stay for now, and she did find her familiar here...

Later, maybe, she'll be able to recall that she was once part of a pawed and murderous herd. That a band of heroes had decimated her family for the safety of others and left her alone because none had the heart to harm her or the goodwill to take her in. Or maybe Frostburn will never remember. Maybe that would be best.

looking for
  • Contracts: While she's used to being given a target and bringing them back (dead or alive), she's also fine with scouting for a client. Maybe this gets her into more trouble than she can handle, but it's a living.
  • Oh No It's So Cute: Usdia breeds fall prey to her cooing easily. Foals may or may not as well, depending. Familiars as well!
  • Political Entanglements: Whether from a botched job or a client asking her to spy, I'd love to get her in the middle of another Soq's or herd's drama.
  • Backdated Savior: Maybe a Soq helped her out when she was a foal? Maybe she runs across them again as an adult.
  • Owlpocalypse: Something happens to her only dear friend, Glandur. Maybe someone helps her. Maybe someone's the cause of it. Losing him or seeing him hurt is easily one of the best ways to engage her attention and ire.
  • Bring out yer plots! She's brand new, and I'm ready to toss her into anything!
  • RE Romance: GOOD LUCK MELTING THIS ICE QUEEN.....

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:58 am

save for later

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 am

save for later

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit