but ok to post
thank  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:34 am
⨳ G O D S ⨳

Quote:
User Image « F L E A N C E »
« G O D of A S H E S »
Who is he?
Fleance has a great deal of insecurity and self-loathing about him. He thinks himself weak and not good for much, and the God of Suffocation (actually a goddess since her rebirth – still questing) only tries to reinforce this. He's been killed many times by said god(dess), dozens, hundreds, who knows?! He doesn't. That unknowing and paranoia leave him often depressed. He's afraid of growing close to anyone either because of a mortal life span, or for a fear of having them taken away by his mortal enemy.

He has the bad habit/fascination of making seer children whose powers he desires to use in trying to find his tormenter. Problem is he has a horrible sense of direction and tends to lose them... So he keeps needing to make more.

He has two familiars, a waterbuck and a ratel who do not like each other very much. None of his offspring are traveling with him at the moment.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Lots of RPs for his flings
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
✓ "Mates" (though he’s not monogamous– they don't have to be either, though!)
✓ Meeting with his kiddos or descendants
✓ Really anything
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Joining a pride
• C U R R E N T P L O T S :
⟶ Fling with Astoria's girl

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:00 am
⋘ I T H A M B O ' H L A B A T H I ⋙

Quote:
User Image
« S A Y I L M A Z S I M S U L T A »
« I N S E L E L O »
Who are they?
He’s always been comfortable being in general fighting ranks, not doesn't need extra "glory" (Umkhombo can have it). He is hard working, diligent, and has strong moral obligations towards ethics/norms/sanctions of his pride (even though he wasn't born into the Bonelands).
For the Qyrhyeshti, he was almost too dark for their liking at times but it seems the ladies in the Bonelands are into it?? So that's cool. It suits his happier-as-second-in-command personality, too, because Umkhombo's black mane is even ~sexier~ so he can have more of the ladies that he wants, but he also is pretty happy about not having to be tied down to a life mate (well, he just hasn't met the right girl yet, either). 

A soldier born into the Qyrhyeshti, he toiled constantly in fighting the Burkuteshti and hunting the meager desert resources. His time in the Bonelands is now more directed towards Inselelo patrolling and fighting-off duties because he doesn't need to hunt as much. Even though Umkhombo wasn't born-in to the Qyrhyeshti like he was, Sayilmaz absolutely trusts Umkhombo with his life. He also treats Ahlaq sim Sungus with much skepticism, but Umkhombo's faith in the lion is satisfactory enough to keep Sayilmaz from picking fights (maybe trading some cross words, but nothing that escalates). 

Even though Alaq and Umkhombo are getting along pretty well, Sayilmaz still doesn't care for the brown lion. However, he is happier with a greater good benefitting, but if the now-Qyrhyeshti lionesses were dissatisfied enough, he would act in line with their interests to try to get rid of Alaq.

• W A N T E D :
✓ A BUNCH OF RPs for breedings
✓ A BUNCH OF BREEDINGS with the Bonelands lady
• O P E N T O :
✓ Any Bonelands lady who wants to breed
✓ Just ask!
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death, maiming
✕ Leaving until he has to

Quote:
User Image
« D I S I N B I N T K I S K A C » 
« B U S I S A »
 Who are they?
Disin is a relatively level-headed, quiet and soft-spoken lioness. But when a problem arises, her first instinct is to fight it out. She can get pretty frustrated because she's not so great with words, but she tries her best, being in a new pride with different ways and all. She does not like ex-Burkuteshti but tolerates them as much as she has to. They don't quite get along, though, ex-Burkuteshti would probably describe her as rude.

Former part of the Jahy Sarlarin. When the J’S disbanded, she went with some of the other members to the Ithambo that took them all in.

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« K W A N E L E »
« U M Z I N G E L I »
Who are they?
Has to try extra hard to prove herself to her mother for being darker. Will become a Cinga. Kind, but tough– toughest on herself. She's a little more reserved from growing up as a least favorite cub; she just wanted to keep her head down to lessen the risk/amount of her mother's scorn. Her father was just booted from his position as Inselelo and she's a lil sad about it. :C

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
✓ Anything; offer
✓ Ways to make her momma proud
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« U Z U R I ‘ W A ‘ P O R I N I »
« U M Z I N G E L I » S E E R »
Who are they?
Wildly resistant to the idea of being second to anyone (re: to any male/s). She requires constant discipline but it seems impossible to break this lioness’ spirit or to bring her into line. It can be exhausting. Also, like, sort of a little gay. At the very least she finds lionesses very, very pretty. But she likes boys too.

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

⋘ M O T O U J A M I I ⋙

Quote:
User Image
« A B I D E M I »
« H U N T E R »
Who are they?
Without his father around, he feels like he has to be big, and grown up for his family, especially his mother. (Though she's enough of a b***h she doesn't need it) Even as the middle son, he still feels responsible.

Since he's grown up, he's struck out on his own, now realizing his mother is enough of a mega-b***h to take care of herself. He's looking for a mate and will be fiercely protective of her, never wanting to have a family that grows up without a parent like he did. He came across the Hongshan group that was headed towards the Firekin lands and joined the same time they did. Upon joining, he found he already had family there; his grandmother, Moja. It made the transition easier for him to have family and someone to answer any of his questions.

He'd like to further expand his family in the pride, and while he would fling if that's what the female wanted (and as per Firekin tradition, he'd ttly be there for his babies), he would prefer a mate. He is in the process of changing from a hunter to a soldier rank, he thinks it's the best way to fulfill his potential and prove himself in the pride.

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
✓ Mate
✓ Duels
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« A Z A R »
« H U N T R E S S » S E E R »
Who are they?
Sassy and loud, since her parents aren't exactly together, she is a pretty big attention seeker. Doesn't do anything dangerous, just volunteers for any and everything so she can be involved.

• W A N T E D :
✓ RP discovering she’s a seer; help with that
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings - must be careful with tracing family
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« C Y P R I N N U S »
« W A T E R – S E E K E R »
Who are they?
Tested and tough, a little bit sore about the dissolve of his pride, but he has a very understanding side. He has an appreciation for water and the life it gives as well as for life itself. He's not one to lose his temper or react before thinking something through.
Having grown up alongside the sea, Cyprinnus always had a great love of the ocean and water. But when his pride dissolved, he didn't quite know how to handle it. Sure, he could have gone to the pride his father lived in, or to the swamps where he had a brother, or the demons in a bid to save his sister, but he decided to go to the exact opposite of where he grew up. And to him the opposite of the sea was the desert.
He started wandering and kept it up for several months. He never knew many days of thirst, for as far as talents among lions go, his is finding water. Once you live alongside it all your life, you have kind of a knack for recognizing the signs of it. Through times of no water, he gained a better appreciation for the thing he loved.

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
✓ Mate
✓ Duels
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« J A H I N A ‘ J U A »
« S O L D I E R »
Who are they?
Serious when it calls for it, but can still enjoy herself while attending to her duties. Prefers more difficult activities to something like her mother's nannying or her brother Makadari's being a medic. He is the brother she's the closest to, and they always joke that even though she's always been the one to look out for him (she's the third born, he's 6th), she'll be needing him to do the rescuing someday. She treats huria kindly, as she had a sister who is one who left the pride, but with each day that passes, it gets harder and harder to remember what she looked like.

Has a pouch that she sometimes wears if she's toting Furaha around.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Mate offers
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

quote]
User Image
« J U B A »
« G U A R D »
Who are they?
A large lioness, she's always lived her life around the desert and the rocks, but as her immediate family grew old and weak, and the younger relatives left to find better lands, Juba found herself alone in the desert. She's never been on her own, and finding such an old and large pride like the Firekin seemed like the safest, surest way to make sure she'd never be alone again. With her familiarity with desert terrain, she feels being a guard would be the best way to repay her new pride.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« K U C H O M A Y A M A K A D A R I »
« M E D I C »
Who are they?
Takes more after his mother with a bit of a softer personality, but instead of nannying he was called to be a medic. He's very professional and no-nonsense during his work, but he likes visiting his mother and playing with the cubs she watches from time to time. He's closest to his sister Jahina, and while they joke that he'll be doing the rescuing some day for his soldier sister, he worries more than he lets anyone know, especially anytime the threat of the Nergui rears its head again.

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings – has one in the works, first
✓ Duels
✓ Mate
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« M A J I V U ‘ M F A L M E »
« H U N T R E S S » S E E R »
Who are they?
She was lost in the swamps during the great fire when she was a cub and found by an older brother. She was very close to him and has some attachment issues with her family and others, due to some feelings of abandonment. So when the mountain collapsed and the Jini-msemi disbanded for good... Well, she was a bit lost and wandering and desperate to find a new home. She is aware her father was a god and she has seer powers, but has never had a vision. To her, gods aren't anything mystical, they're just lions who happen to have some special abilities and a long life. If she met one she'd probably just yawn. Applying to be a hunter only felt natural to her.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings, has something in the works first
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« M S A F I R I »
« W A T E R - S E E K E R »
Who are they?
Msafiri was a serial traveler, wanting to see everything and meet everyone. She sustained herself on knowledge. Until... Her wanderings brought her to the desert where she had little experience and was struggling to survive. It was either join the Motoujami or die. She's rather nosey and never really learned about 'tact,' but as long as you don't mind questions, she's easy to get along with and rarely makes the same mistake twice.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« P A M O J A ‘ N A M I »
« M E D I C »
Who are they?
In a pride of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of lions, being just another Hunter didn't suit Pamoja. She's kind and helpful, but otherwise pretty uninterested in forging deeper relationships. Perfect for a medic who tries everything they can to save a lion, but won't be personally and permanently devastated if it's beyond her means. She'll just keep doing her best for every patient.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 am
⋘ M Y R S K Y S T Y N Y T⋙

Quote:

User Image
« A D E L H E I D »
« R E A V E R » S E E R »
Who are they?
Adelheid didn’t invent daddy issues, but she’s about mastered them. She also owes them all to her mother, Chayah, who denied the children the chance to know their father because Fleance deceived her under a mortal guise when they were conceived. Adelheid resents Chayah, but finally managed to learn Fleance’s identity very recently. Having become a Reaver to seek her father in the rogue lands, she’s inherited some of his mania apparently, and just had a litter of cubs with another god-spawn in the hopes of having strong seers who could locate Fleance for her.

She is very hard-headed and stubborn, doesn’t know when to quit, but she is also dedicated and devoted. Adelheid has become a positive role model for some other, younger females in the pride who aspire to become Reavers. She is a massive lioness thanks to her grandfather Al-Hattal (god incarnation) and father Fleance. She had cubs with another (god-born) seer in the hopes of making stronger seers and finding Fleance. One (Siavash) was a seer, not luck finding Fleance yet. Besides trying to train him, her life is otherwise back to normal as far as cubs/openness to mates/flings.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Viking RP to become a captain
✓ Continuation of her narrative arc about finding Fleance – someone to help train her and Siavash as seers?
✓ Family/cub etc RP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« A U Ð U M B L A »
« T H R A L L »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings (when he's older)
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« B E Y L A »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Growing up, where her twin Hakon is tall, she's... round. Beyla struggled with her weight and appearance among her handsome and beautiful and tall siblings. When she grew into an adult, puberty changed some things, and her wideness becomes tallness. Her height rivals that of any god-born lion around (she is a god-grandchild, and Sliabh was pretty tall to boot). She's taller than most male Stormborn. She never had it easy interacting with boys when she was a plump little cub, but now it's awkward for another reason. Male Stormborn don't often like to be shown up, even if it's an issue they can't control, like how tall they grew.

She has always worked extra hard to prove herself and is her toughest critic. She trained as often as she could, even as a cub, sparring with other freeborn children. She has god blood, for goodness sake, she needs to be worthy of it, and worthy of being a Reaver in a pride that is so tough on females. She seeks wisdom and comfort from her mother, but mostly her grandmother. Sebor won't spare her feelings but Beyla knows its only out of love and not unkind.
She's never really considered marriage or settling down. She's still too busy training.

She has a jackal pup familiar who she loves like a younger sibling.

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings – one in the work with Ded's Fashaq
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« B H A Y A »
« T H R A L L »
Who are they?
One of 15 cubs, probably has some identity issues. Closest to her brother Dhikkara because they were on their name quest together when they heard the pride disbanded and on their way back to rejoin their family, were captured and forced to become Thralls in the Stormborn.

Feels a little distance between herself and Dhikkara now that he's had 9 cubs and she's had to help nanny.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Starburst swampie sibling RP, thrall RP, RP in general
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« B R Y N H I L D R »
« R E A V E R »
Who are they?
Was a bratty kid, ganging up with Hro on others, especially their many relatives in the pride. They have remained closer to each other than other family. The lioness does have a softer side. Brynhildr felt a lot of pressure from her mother and grandmother and brother (+ his wife) and everyone else because they were all having babies she should, too. However, she's more of a "career-minded" lioness. Kekäle had the same problem she did (and they liked each other) so they had cubs together. She's just trying to have it all!

• W A N T E D :
✓ RP to become a captain
• O P E N T O :
✓ Viking RP
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Mates, flings
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« C H A Y A H »
« F R E E B O R N » S E E R »
Who are they?
She's polite, but wary of strangers; especially males. Quiet and soft-spoken because her mother, Coeur, despised Chayah & her siblings. She was loath to raise them. Chayah did her best to stay out of Coeur’s way while keeping her siblings safe too. Suppressed and controlled by her mother, Chayah & siblings (including the Stormborn's own “ghost of the forest,” Pur'Coeur) had difficult childhoods. Chayah was the last of the litter to get away from her mother's wrath and had her own children to restart her life and give her motivation not to ever go back to her mother’s control.
BUT, Coeur, hunting her wayward children (because they couldn’t escape, she’d drive them away first), found Chayah and Kifuani anyway, and dragged them across the savannah hunting for Chayah’s two siblings. Having heard about Pur, Coeur brings the pair to the outskirts of the territory, where Chayah & Kifuani were ripe for the taking. They were captured as thralls until Pur intervened, claiming them as kin so they could become Freeborns. They figure they're safer in the Stormborn than in the rogue lands where Coeur could find them again. Having spent time as a thrall, Chayah is very judgy and disapproving of many Stormborn traditions, especially– surprise– having thralls.

Her mother always griped about the strange black lion that was the father of her litter, conveniently leaving out that it was Al-Hattal, the God of Rogues. Chayah began having visions during her brief freedom and learned during their reunion of her divine inheritance. She got Coeur’s resentment of gods, too. Especially since Fleance (in disguise) got her pregnant (they had a bad past, too). She drove him off, her kids resent her for not telling them who their father is, she resents her kids for taking thralls and being stereotypical Stormborn, etc.

She's open to having more kids bc HOPEFULLY she'll get it right again (she did before with Kifuani).

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« D E I M O S »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
A twin (nearly a triplet if you include Phobos), and very close with her sisters. She enjoys spreading chaos and mischief with Phobos and putting a little scare into anyone she can. Her tactics are bolder and more in-your-face than her sister’s. With so many family members in the pride, she has plenty of targets who can’t get too mad at her.

She's sort of like an April Ludgate from Parks & Rec.

• W A N T E D :
✓ More RP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Offer
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Mates, Flings
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« D E L P H I »
« R E A V E R»
Who are they?
One of Phlegyas' children from his first litter, she's desperate to make her father proud and fulfill her royal and divine bloodline. She hates the same lions her father hates, for no other reason besides that. She's not crazy fond of her father's slave-now-salt wife, Aneesia, nor her half-siblings by the lioness. Shameful, but she'd never question her father.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image « DHIKKARA »
« THRALL »
Who are they?
One of 14 kids, including a twin, has some identity issues. Closest to his sister Bhaya because they were on their name quest together when they heard the pride disbanded and on their way back to rejoin their family, were captured and forced to become Thralls in the Stormborn. Delphi is his cruel mistress.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ Reuniting with family
✓ Thrall interaction
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings (he has two planned atm, 2/10 rps collected) – Tan's ?? and ??
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« E B U M N Y A M I »
« T H R A L L »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ RP for a breeding
• O P E N T O :
✓ RP
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image « E I K T H Y N I R »
« R E A V E R »
Who are they?
His father, Fleance, mated with his mother while he was under a mortal guise, but Chayah later found him out. Eikthyrnir doesn't have a relationship with his father, Chayah saw that none of the cubs would. He is a very large lion, and he has an equally big head, thinking highly of himself because of his god lineage.

He resents her mother for depriving him of that relationship because he feels he could have learned more from his father and become stronger. He became a reaver to prove how great he is, and in the meantime may look for Fleance while he's out there anyway.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ Viking RPs to become a captain
• O P E N T O :
✓Flings
✓ Wives
• NOT OPEN TO:
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« H A R L O N »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image « H R Ó Ð V I T N I R »
« R E A V E R »
Who are they?
Barely kind of a jerk, but only as a response to someone else being a jerk. Very cocky and head-strong. Was very proud of himself for having a personal thrall (Ukombozi), but they fell in love, he raised her to a Freeborn and they had a litter together. But all things said & done, he’s willing to help up-and-comers and those who might need more advice or training on their path to becoming reavers themselves. Self-improvement is one of his primary goals. Could it be because he’s actually somewhat insecure?

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
✓ Wives (already has a salt-wife)
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« H R T K O S »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

Will become a reaver.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« I N G E N ‘ S J Ä L »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

Will become a reaver probably.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« I T H U N N A »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Wrist licker.

Will become a reaver probably.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« K I F U A N I »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
More outspoken and confident than her mother, Kifuani is still submissive, but can step up to defend herself (and Chayah) when backed into a corner. She tries to make light of situations to help her naturally shy and nervous mother. Born of a fling, Kifuani had a much happier upbringing than her mother, but she recognized a pain in Chayah, and always tried to do what she could to lessen it. So when her siblings parted ways at adolescence, Kifuani remained with her mother, as a best friend and a daughter.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« L I G A ‘ R O S »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

Will become a reaver.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« M E G A E R A »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
She's one of Phlegyas' youngest daughters (by one of his slaves) and never felt that demon-y, which is why she was secretly relieved at the disbanding of the demons. She's still desperate for her father's approval and would do anything for it.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« N A N D Ī »
« T H R A L L »
Who are they?

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
Future viking buddies
• O P E N T O :
Future fling offers
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« O U T O »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« P H L E G Y A S »
« R E A V E R : S E E R »
Who are they?
Former heir of the Aikanaro’hini demon pride. He grew cold and morose. He's a bit of a Hamlet character, after all, his father was killed and he was the heir. His experiences left him moody and unkind, but he was never cruel like many of his demonic brethren. He hated the new twin-rulers and though he never loved his father, Iar (as a matter of fact, he always hated and resented him) he despises Drathir for beating him in the tournament of heirs because their contact sparked a vision. He was never sad that the pride disbanded and took no interest when he heard it had rebanded in a way.

Because his own family was so flawed (stolen by his father, abandoned by his mother), Phlegyas aims to create the perfect family. He's had two litters, but so far neither have lived up to that ideal. The first lioness was the daughter of a lioness he formerly had feelings for, the second was from his white slave, who gave him a litter of two, one inheriting that same pale coat. He has his favorites, but not really know what to do with them. He hopes the Stormborn will be the family and pride he always wanted. Having heard that many of his relatives and descendants were part of it, he took his daughters and slave-turned-mate to join.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ A new purpose
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
✓ More wives (has one he brought from the old Aikanaro’hini)
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« P H O B O S »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« S H I R E E N »
« R E A V E R »
Who are they?
Kind of rude, standoffish, hard to get to know. Gets that trait from grandpa Tichaona. Not as big of a d**k though.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« S I A V A S H »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
A troublemaker, never listens, superiority complex- oh, do you have 2 gods as grandparents and another as a great grandparent?? Eternal rival to Vaivata, determined to be the best Seer in the family (lol, good luck, there's 15 other Seers in the family - just that I own, 4 in the Stormborn with him).

Will become a Reaver.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ Viking buddies
• O P E N T O :
✓ Fling offers
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« S T Ó R ' F U G L »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Being the only boy of triplets, he tends to ignore his sisters and seeks out his only other brother, or his father. He feels he has to be über masculine to stand out among his triplet sisters, though, so all the fighting and reaving he can do, the better. Honestly he'd probably be friends with the lil jerks who almost scared Kaisa off that cliff. :T
I could see him going 'to the dark side' and being manipulated by Ragnvard/that half of that family.

Has a white raven familiar.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ RP to become a Reaver
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
✓ Going dark side
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« S U R A B H I »
« T H R A L L »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings (when she's older)
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« S U R R I ‘ T A I V A S »
« F R E E B O R N » S E E R»
Who are they?
Bitter and reckless, she wants to buck the traditionalist values her mother is raising them with. She knows she's capable of being more than some rude reaver's saltwife someday. Surri doesn't wan to ever be in the same position as her mother, raising b*****d cubs. She's very secretive about training and doesn't want her mother to find out until she's completed her first viking. Therefore, she lies a lot. She's not always good at it, though.

Will become a reaver.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« S V A R T U R ' E L D U R »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Svar is a real romantic. Watching Timeus and Seema just made him want to have... well... not that. Svar adores his parents, but doesn't want to end up like them, with a relationship out of necessity or practicality. In the time between training, Svar writes poems and picks flowers. But his secret that no siblings know- Svar doesn't even let non-family know- is about his softer, gentler side. It's not incredibly Viking-like, after all. Svar spends his whole life trying to live up to Timeus' expectations, but while the body is busy, the mind dreams up fantasies about someday falling in love. He will probably never become a Reaver unless he does it to please his parents or avoid scorn.
He would probably identify as non-binary if lions had any such concepts.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ Love! Romantic, platonic, any and all, plz.
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« T Ä H T I S U M U »
« T H R A L L » S E E R »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« U K O M B O Z I »
« T H R A L L » S E E R »
Who are they?
Not quite as crazy as Awiti, but with Awiti as a mother and the God of Chaos as a father, some screws are a bit loose. She's nice and well-intentioned usually but she's also kind of a sociopath. Never means to hurt anyone but sometimes accidents happen and you should just get over it. She's a second generation seer, her powers are very strong but she cannot make sense of them at all (BECAUSE I HAVEN"T DECIDED ON THEM HUSH).
She was born into the K'Z when they were still insane, but she and her mother and brother left, then got separated. She's just been kind of wandering about since, making her the perfect target for a couple of freeborns out on their first reaving.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride
✕ Mate/fling offers

Quote:

User Image
« X A N T H I P P E »
« T H R A L L »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« Y L E V Ä »
« R E A V E R »
Who are they?
Stern, determined, expects a lot of others bc he gives a lot. He does know how to enjoy himself and take things a little less seriously. Can be taken advantage of by those he deeply trusts though.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:

User Image
« Y S K I ‘ S Y D Ä N »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 am
⋘ M W E Z I ’ J O H A R I ⋙

Quote:
User Image
« C H U N Y U E »
« G U A R D »
Who are they?
Afraid of his mother, and his father Shangyue (it's never been confirmed that Shangyue is his father, but, well, the whole pride can put two and two together). He believes in the Rebel cause but is forced to be on the Loyalist side by his parents and siblings. All that WAS true till the Rebellion really heated up. He and his brother Dwylllo were forced to kill a half-brother (Umepatwa) on his father's orders (through Tyfu) and out of fear of them, he struck the killing blow. Finally having his parent's approval (and Shangyue admitting that they were his spawn) Chun finally had a purpose and sided with the loyalists. His mother was killed by a rebel, whom he tried to kill and he lost rather badly. He is recovering from his near-death experience and the trauma of both of his (albeit horrible) parents' murders. He is under much suspicion as the pride is reorganized under new leadership.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ Redemption
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
✓ Getting ******** up by more ex-rebels
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

⋘ N E R G U I ⋙

Quote:
User Image
« A W I T I ' A S H A »
« K A A R » S E E R »
Who are they?
Awiti was never a Daddy's girl, despite having two fathers. However, she gravitates more towards tomboy, thirsting for adventure and excitement. She's quick to run off looking for trouble, but makes sure she's always close enough to call for help.

She's morbidly curious, and if something catches her eye, she can't resist an investigation. However, sometimes this may cause more serious problems for her. She isn't phased by death, even when she sees her family die in her visions, and has grown so desensitized to it that she knows it could come at anytime, and lives her life in a "Carpe deim" way.

She got bored living with her family and wandered off one day without another thought. She rogued it for a while but she finally found her way to the Kizingo'zaa and joined. It suited the already strange lioness. She despises the fake seers that share her rank of fortune teller. Her muse for the pride and also the price for her visions is fruit. The redder the better. Since that the goddess of insanity left the pride, it wasn't the same one she'd joined. That, coupled with some cubs fathered by the God of Chaos, made her a bit antsy. She left the pride with Nyek and Ukombozi just before they reached adolescence. The three got separated, with Nyek and Awiti sticking together, who then meet a hyena (Teckel) who tells them of the Nergui. It sounds pretty neat so they go on and join that how fun. Killing gods! Yay!

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

⋘ T I A N X I A ⋙

Quote:
User Image
« L O N G X U N J I D A J I / M S U M A R I »
« W E S T H O U S E : P R I N C E S S » S E E R »
Who are they?
Despite such a fierce name, she's rather sedated and reserved. No one has gotten so deeply under her skin that she's had any chance to live up to her name, really.
While she is quieter, she is still highly opinionated, but doesn't share it unless she is asked. She's very happy to have lessons and values her high education even more than she does her birthright.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

Quote:
User Image
« Z H E N N I A O / Y A N A Z U N G U K A ' J I A »
« SOUTH HOUSE : SECRETARY »
Who are they?
Not a highly ambitious lion, he is quite the gossip. He loves his rank as secretary because it makes him privy to the goings-on of the upper class. If you want to know the rumors going around the pride, Zhenniao will give you the perfect run-down of he-said-she-said. He'd never be the first to invent a rumor, because where's the fun in that? He's quite happy living in the Tianxia, and with his standing in the pride, and would never spread things that would hurt the pride or its reputation. But if there's an affair? Fair game. It seems his work ethic improved since leaving his old pride. Zhennaio is approachable and friendly enough, as long as you've got something interesting to tell him.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
✓ Gossip
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings – what’s juicier than that?!
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death
✕ Leaving the pride

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:51 am
⨳ R O G U E S ⨳

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
« N A M E »
« R A N K »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ Anything; offer
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 am
⨳ N E E D J R P S ⨳

⋘ P R I D E N A M E ⋙

Quote:

User Image
« U M L I L O ' I L I H L O »
« M O T O U J A M I I »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« E I T R I »
« M O T O U J A M I I »
« S O L D I E R »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« C R E V E ' C O E U R »
« M O T O U J A M I I »
« S O L D I E R »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« S A W A »
« M O T O U J A M I I »
« G U A R D »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« S I J U I »
« M O T O U J A M I I »
« W A R D E N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« J Ä K L A »
« M Y R S K Y S Y N T Y N Y T »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« T A N A »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« F I U M E »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« F A T I N »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« K I O N D O G O K I O N G O Z I »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« K H O N V O U M »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
« W A M E P O T E A »
« F R E E B O R N »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

Quote:

User Image
User Image
User Image
« L O C H A N – K A V I & N A D H I M & M C H A W I »
« K I Z I N G O ' Z A A »
« F O R T U N E T E L L E R & G Y P S Y & G Y P S Y »
Who are they?
Personality, bio.

• W A N T E D :
✓ JRP
• O P E N T O :
✓ Flings
• N O T O P E N T O :
✕ Death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 am
⋘ C U R R E N T P L O T S ⋙

⊹ ❥ Fleance x Kimya
⊹ ❥ Fleance x Astrid
⊹ ❥ Beyla x Fashaq
⊹ ❥ Yleva x Burka
⊹ ❦ Everybody hates Chunyue
⊹ ❦ Everybody might hate Shang2e
⊹ ⇢

⋘ C U R R E N T R P S ⋙

Ashes and Sands - Fleance x Kimya
SRP Duel - Eitri x Azar
Goodbye, Boys - Imbali'yasehlane family
Ghosts - Shangyue JRP
Duel - Beyla x Fashaq
Boy Meets Girl - Yleva x Burka
How the stories go - Roimata x Fleance

Inactive

✧  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:08 am
One more for good measure and Open!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:11 pm
Puhterodactyl

-tosses at Fleance-

She's a Reaver, just never updated the cert info.

She also was dragged into her Reaver status by someone who didn't want to see her tormented by other lions [mainly said friend's mother who is a... nice... lady... -eyetwitch-] so she's very flowery for a viking. Especially a viking who came in as a Thrall and worked her way up just by a lawspeaker recognizing her as old blood [with memory loss] plus being dragged along on someone else's reaving. XD

I figure he'd easily woo her. Plus on top of that, her cubs could be recognized by older half-siblings within the pride and stir the daddy issues pot. 8U

There's also Freyja but... idk if you wanna bark up that tree. She also has 4 RPs already.

She's the tormenter of the girl above, and tried to arrange a marriage for her daughter [who rejected it before she could find a willing partner] and reluctantly would make some effort to marry off Astrid too to try and get in her child's good graces, though Astrid is definitely an insect beneath her.
She admires strength and brutality above hearts and flowers, and made the "mistake" of having cubs with a weakling before and seeks out a stronger husband.
Preeetty sure she would rough up a potential mate just to see if he could take it, and test him constantly to make sure he wasn't waning.
BUT I could also see someone coming off as strong, knocking her up and ditching her. She would be soooo angry and probably try to pawn off the cubs as belonging to someone else.  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:50 pm
I've got a few offers for ya!
Fleance Fling and Nergui
First of all, I know that we had a fling planned a while ago between Fleance and my girl Kimya and I wanted to know if you were still interested in that. She's in the Nergui now, but is still trying to find her way around and is easily susceptible to handsome lions wanting to smooth away her uncertainty for an evening. She has four RPs ready to go, so all we would need to RP is her and Fleance's meeting and we're good to go. 3nodding
She's also happy to meet with your Nergui girl as is my Nergui male, Larak.

User Image
User Image

Mwezi'Johari
I think it would be interesting for Chunyue and my boy, Yoru to meet. Yoru is the nephew of the current queen, the grandson of Ota, who lead the rebellion and the son of Hodari an active rebel when the rebellion was in its full severity. That said, Yoru was born after Shangyue had been killed and the loyalists defeated. He doesn't know much about the rebellion except what he's been told by others and what he sees in his visions. That's right, he's a Seer and he sees the past rather clearly.

I think it would be interesting for him to meet with Chunyue by some happenstance and casually inquire how it was to kill his own kin for a battle he didn't believe in. They could either have a civil discussion or it could be a two-parter, the first where they came to blows and the second where Chunyue would have to deal with protective mama lion Hodari. xD Either way, I think it would make for some interesting RP.

User Image
User Image

Bonelands
I have a bunch of Bonelands ladies who would be happy to RP with yours! They're all happy to RP with your boyo to up his RP count, but I've got at least one who would be interested in flinging with him too!

Nomvula is a motherly and warm lioness. She wants everyone in her pride to feel welcome and loved, on account of how she was accepted into the pride. She has dubbed herself the official welcoming committee for new Busisa, but other outsiders that join, like the recent males that joined are among those she seeks out to befriend too. She desperately wants to start a family, but if her fellow pride sisters want the chance, she'll stand aside to let them go first.

Kgabu you already know, because she's Kwanele's sister! As such, I'd love to get some sister RP in! heart Maybe they could talk about all the eligible males to choose from. They may not be encouraged to breed with the new guys yet, being so young, but what's the harm in looking? xD

Mazuri is my domestic girl. She is soft-spoken, polite and wants only the best for her pride sisters. Recently, she's found she's also a Seer, but hasn't spoken of it to anyone, for fear of any consequences. It would be nice for her to have a friend to confide in. She'll be a little wary of your boy, since she's still adjusting to the new command since her father was chased out, but she's willing to talk with him and see what's what.

Safura isn't able to have cubs at this time, because she's already carrying Kuhasa's cubs! That said, she is in need of some RP still and would be willing to court your guy, despite her round belly. Confident and full of charm, Safura knows she's beautiful and is ready for the world to know it.

Imnene is a kindly lioness who just wanted a family. When she came to the Bonelands, that's exactly what she found. She's not particularly interested in the surplus of males that suddenly appeared, but she's got no problem with all the ladies about (wink wink.) I suspect she and your lioness Uzuri could be very close, if you know what I mean.

Ukushisa is a headstrong lioness. She's fallen into the progressive side of things, despite some early traditionalist tendencies and is now determined to have a family of her own at any cost! She's got some fertility issues, unfortunately, so it might take her a little longer to actually get cubs (and when she gets them they'll be a smaller litter than most) but she's determined to get her way and is ready to chat up any male in the vicinity to get it!
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I've got more stuff to throw at you, but I suspect this is more than enough for the time being. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:36 am
Some offers!

Triste with Chayah or siblings--I want to explore Triste's less fiery but very persistent pressing about her father.

Nattehimmel with sister Tahtisumu; I'm pretty sure Lucivar freed their litter and Natte is curious about the outside world, maybe talking with someone might convince her to become a reaver/stay home?

And of course Tamaa needs to confront Chunyue. Because character development. Would you mind terribly if I tried to start an RP there?

AND SPEAKING OF CHUNYUE I want Yueyun to meet Shangyue 2.0. Not only will this be very interesting for Yueyun's psyche, but Shangyue would get to start seeing not all of his family is like his grandfather. Yueyun's daughter Meiyue might also be an option for a similar-age friend in the pride, too.

Side note: Siavash reminds me of his great-grandfather Mkhai. Hopefully he doesn't stumble across the Nergui when he goes reaving... wink  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:33 pm
I got several lions/lionesses I can throw your way! Especially if you need a JRP or just RPs in general for the Moto's (all of them single)

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'm not sure about family relations, that's something I can sort out. 9~6

I also have

User Image

If you want to develop some vikings. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 am
Sorry I've been super slow everyone ; w;

ChezaRain

Do you want to do Fleance with both of them? :0 I'd be up for it. Otherwise could try
User Image
He's the son of a god so he's big n strong but wouldn't leave the Nergui.

belloblossom

Let's do Fleance x Kimya first then the meet n greets. heart
Mwezi would be fun and now I've got a Kimondo baby aka relative to Yoru and Hodari!
As much RP with Sayilmaz as possible plz bc I need to get his count up and some breedings entered for. > u>; So we could work on Nomvula & Sayilmaz at the same time as Flea & Kimya?? The rest of the Bonelands RP offers sound great. C: I just know myself and that I need to prioritize the breedings first to be able to get through everything haha.

Excited Apathy

I love all of this. Want to start with Yueyun and Shangyue and Tamaa and Chun? :0

Lightning Shadow X

Damu x Sawa for a fling maybe (or more)?? -waggles eyebrows- I know they're not related for sure B)

Maybe Abidemi or Kuchoma with Zira?? (they're all so pretty though)

And yes, Shireen & Vigdis reaving would be fun. emotion_kirakira  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:51 am
Puhterodactyl

Yeees I'd love to see Damu trying to settle and get all cuddly. <3333

Zira's been scooped up but I'd definitely love more RP with my girl.

Also YES older sister rufflin!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces