Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:04 am
User Image

Now Hiring!

Overview

The Mwezi'Johari has some significant gaps in their ranks. When Shangyue was king, he proposed changes that would create more structure for the large-and-growing pride.. but there were few takers! Not to mention that once the dust settled after Shangyue was overthrown, more gaps had been created.

Queen Kimondo is finally looking to correct this. She's kept the basic structure proposed by Shangyue and expanded on it so that the pride will be better able to sustain it's population.

What can you apply for? Well...

Available Ranks & Their Requirements

The following ranks are available for applications:

High Class

• Cleric (closed), female cub only
    • Hired: Astrea (KasaiLoki)

Upper-middle Class or Higher

• Midwife (3), female only
    • Hired: Leini'anga (Excited Apathy), Kahini (AstoriaFallen), Europa (Pollack)

• Nurse (2)
    • Hired: Lunastre (Kivras) // Future Hire: Faruk (- Mynsed -) -- will be marrying into High Class

• Host (3)
    • Hired: Badru (SilverLutz), Akela (AstoriaFallen)

• Historian (3)
    • Hired: Shida (*Greenie), Mziwanda (Excited Apathy), Morvan (Kyrsin)

Middle Class or Higher

• Patrol Leaders (2+)
    • Hired: Gwaihir (AstoriaFallen). Liuxing (Polette)

• Rogue Guard (closed)
    • Hired: Batu (nessiaing), Kgwedi (KasaiLoki), Buyisiwe (AstoriaFallen), Harakhty (MangoMeow)

Lower-middle Class or Higher

• Hunt Leaders (5+)
    • Hired: Belial (*Greenie), Kasai (ABVirus), Miyako (AstoriaFallen), Tamaa (Excited Apathy)

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

How to Apply

Applications for these ranks will not be first come, first serve -- IC will be a consideration! Unfortunately, even open applications can pose a problem for filling ranks.. so I can only consider IC so much.

Make sure you know what the rank you are applying for is!

Post your applications in this thread! I will periodically assign ranks until we are done! If there are still gaps, I will find ways to fill them at the end.

Nurse Priests are now highest priority vacancy! I'd like to see at least one hired before closing this thread.

DISCLAIMER: There are no official RP requirements but if you go MIA or leave the shop for an extended period (i.e. years), your rank may be reassigned (with some generic IC excuse made).

Application

In the Connections section, list any significant family members or friends who just might be able to influence if they receive a rank.

In the Reputation section, list any significant personality traits or accomplishments that might make them well-known to the pride.

Special consideration to anybody who can back up their claims with RP.

Connections/Reputation sections are not mandatory! They're great but unrealistic to expect of the bulk of applicants.

[size=10][b]Name, Image:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]

[b]Desired Rank(s):[/b]

[b]Connections:[/b]
[b]Reputation:[/b]

[/size]

Example

Name, Image:

User Image

Class: High
Current Rank: Huntress

Desired Rank(s): Town Crier (totally a real rank and not made up, really)

Connections: Neema is Shaman Lailah K'chol's twin sister (though they don't get along well), part of Unyezi's extended family (through marriage, IC support), friend of Kimondo (no RP) and Liuhe.
Reputation: Busybody who gets involved in everything (1, 2, 3), was more involved in the metaplot than it appeared (IC support), mostly known for being a gossip like her mother was.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:14 am
Name, Image: Shida
Class: Upper-Middle Class
Current Rank: Hunter

Desired Rank(s): Historian

Connections: --
Reputation: Belial ran smack into a lion, appearing to be a rogue, that had wandered near the borders of the Mwezi`Johari. Ali`dido presented himself as a traveler and has eagerly begun to ask questions about the pride - Shida has been brought in to help answer some of these questions. He has also admitted, in front of Belial and Ali, that he'd like to become a historian eventually.

Note: Shida is an undeveloped character. He's been a blank slate for a little bit now, but ideally I'd like to establish him. With this in mind I'd be happy to do some back log RPs to develop him better for the role of historian. (Which I had ironically made note of in my memberslist when I last updated it.) He is also grandson to Shangyue which is where I believe his interest for history will come from - he'll be eager to find out the stories from different points of view on what had happened and how things had ended.

Name, Image: Belial
Class: Middle Class
Current Rank: Guard -> Hunter

Desired Rank(s): Hunt Leader

Connections: Following the Shangyue era Belial has sworn allegiance to the new Queen, Kimondo. This has been likely the best choice fro Belial since joining the pride. It opened the opportunity to open doors to a love interest. For a short time now Belial has been courting the Queens niece, Miyako. (Presently the most obvious courting is shown in that ORP lol) This would drive him towards a new rank and showing further loyalty to the Queen while protecting the pride. Due to Belial marrying Miyako he would be joining her as a hunter and since he'd still have the drive to move up a rank I believe he'd do well as a hunt leader.

Note: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 am
Name, Image: Batu
User Image
Class: Middle
Current Rank: Guard

Desired Rank(s): Rogue Guard

Connections: Originally joined the pride to act as a spy for Meshach. Worked with Ota somewhat.
Reputation: Batu wasn't known by many during the rebellion he kept his head low so that he cold be in the shadows and be the best spy possible for Meshach. Since then he has worked hard to help the pride come back to the state it should be in.

Name, Image: OÌ£nwa
User Image
Current Rank: Lady

Desired Rank(s): Cleric

Connections: Granddaughter of Meshach and Runa.
Reputation: OÌ£nwa keeps her head down and is a quiet girl. She studies those around her almost as if she is collecting data. For a cub she is known for being remarkably quiet.

nessiaing

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:32 pm
Name, Image: Badru
Current Rank: Youth

Desired Rank(s): (Eventual) Host

Connections: None
Reputation: Badru is a pretty mellow cub and so far hasn't been too much of a pawful for his parents. He takes after his father in temperament although he has his mother's confidence and grace, making him a gentle soul who is eager to please.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 pm
Ctrl F Greenie
Name, Image: Shida
Class: Upper-Middle Class
Current Rank: Hunter

Desired Rank(s): Historian

Connections: --
Reputation: Belial ran smack into a lion, appearing to be a rogue, that had wandered near the borders of the Mwezi`Johari. Ali`dido presented himself as a traveler and has eagerly begun to ask questions about the pride - Shida has been brought in to help answer some of these questions. He has also admitted, in front of Belial and Ali, that he'd like to become a historian eventually.

Note: Shida is an undeveloped character. He's been a blank slate for a little bit now, but ideally I'd like to establish him. With this in mind I'd be happy to do some back log RPs to develop him better for the role of historian. (Which I had ironically made note of in my memberslist when I last updated it.) He is also grandson to Shangyue which is where I believe his interest for history will come from - he'll be eager to find out the stories from different points of view on what had happened and how things had ended.

Going to use Shida as an example for future applicants..

I actually know enough about Shida to know you're not giving him enough IC credit~

Shida's father Yueyun was an early rebel and instrumental in overthrowing Shangyue. Before Kimondo was named Queen and she became someone to know, it was the two of them that were primarily credited with overthrowing the king. That said, Yueyun and Parisa (former queen, grandma) could both easily be listed as connections, and while Shangyue could be a downer on his reputation, the fact that Yueyun was friendly with Kimondo at least is good for him ;3

OK maybe you weren't giving Yueyun enough credit and that's hard to know unless you're his player rofl Either way, I know and I'm happy to help.

Shida is an easy yes for this job, Kimondo in particular would be pleased to see Yueyun's son getting involved, she wants them to be. Shangyue sucked but he sired a few good kids before going crazy. biggrin  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:25 pm
Name, Image: Gwaihir
User Image

Desired Rank(s): Patrol Leader

Connections: His family is quite large within the pride and has been there through a lot of ups and downs. Other than that I don't think he really has any connections?
Reputation: He doesn't really have one? He's so under developed but he does his job good and loves what he does and wants to see others succeed in their chosen paths in life as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:04 am
Ctrl F Greenie
Name, Image: Belial
Class: Middle Class
Current Rank: Guard -> Hunter

Connections: Following the Shangyue era Belial has sworn allegiance to the new Queen, Kimondo. This has been likely the best choice fro Belial since joining the pride. It opened the opportunity to open doors to a love interest. For a short time now Belial has been courting the Queens niece, Miyako. (Presently the most obvious courting is shown in that ORP lol) This would drive him towards a new rank and showing further loyalty to the Queen while protecting the pride. Due to Belial marrying Miyako he would be joining her as a hunter and since he'd still have the drive to move up a rank I believe he'd do well as a hunt leader.

Note: n/a

Belial is accepted! Kimondo will be encouraged to see former loyalists integrating nicely, and .. becoming family rofl

nessiaing
Name, Image: Batu
User Image

Connections: Originally joined the pride to act as a spy for Meshach. Worked with Ota somewhat.
Reputation: Batu wasn't known by many during the rebellion he kept his head low so that he cold be in the shadows and be the best spy possible for Meshach. Since then he has worked hard to help the pride come back to the state it should be in.

Name, Image: OÌ£nwa
User Image

Connections: Granddaughter of Meshach and Runa.
Reputation: OÌ£nwa keeps her head down and is a quiet girl. She studies those around her almost as if she is collecting data. For a cub she is known for being remarkably quiet.

Batu is accepted! Kimondo would have learned from her mother and Meshach about what Batu has done, she'd happily reward his hard work.

As for Onwa, she'll have to be a last resort for a Cleric since you already own Antara but I will keep her in mind. ;3

SilverLutz
Name, Image: Badru
Current Rank: Youth

Desired Rank(s): (Eventual) Host

Connections: None
Reputation: Badru is a pretty mellow cub and so far hasn't been too much of a pawful for his parents. He takes after his father in temperament although he has his mother's confidence and grace, making him a gentle soul who is eager to please.

Badru is accepted. He'll be an apprentice as a cub and adolescent and a Priest as an adult! :3

AstoriaFallen
Name, Image: Gwaihir
User Image

Desired Rank(s): Patrol Leader

Connections: His family is quite large within the pride and has been there through a lot of ups and downs. Other than that I don't think he really has any connections?
Reputation: He doesn't really have one? He's so under developed but he does his job good and loves what he does and wants to see others succeed in their chosen paths in life as well.

Gwahir's mother is one of the two midwives the pride currently has, and has been for a long time. She would have lost the title of Head Priest by a narrow margin (OOCly because her player was the owner of a sole priest in another category & was not going to be awarded two of the same special ranks, lol) .. his connections are a lot stronger than you think! :3

And he's accepted as well.  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:17 pm
Name, Image: Astrea
User Image

Current Rank: Youth > Lady

Connections: Astrea is the daughter of Ochieng (former rogue) and Nteo'leru, who is a descendant of the royal line.
Reputation: Astrea is a pretty normal cub. She is high energy, which she likely gained from her mother. Astrea befriended a snake companion named Kaali, who serves as her eyes and ears if the two are apart. (You can't be in two places at once, but with Kaali, it is like she can.)

Name, Image: Kgwedi
User Image

Connections: Friends with Nteo'leru
Reputation: Kgwedi loves her job. She normally is found patrolling the borders during the night time, however when her rounds are over, she can be found socializing with other members of the pride.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 pm
Name, Image: Kasai
User Image
Class: Lower-Middle

Connections: Apart of the royal family line, Kasai's mother is Hodari (the unofficial? heir) and her Aunt Kimondo is the Queen.
Reputation: A spitfire in personality with boundless energy, Kasai is close to her family and is known for running everywhere she goes. Her hunting skill may not be perfect, but she's willing to learn from others to strengthen herself and isn't afraid to ask for help when she needs it.

ABVirus

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:49 am
Name, Image:
User Image

Connections: Her aunt is the new queen XD Her mother was in the rebellion and her father is a rogue. SO she has a lot of connections going on. razz
Reputation: Strong willed and level headed she is willing to show everyone she can excel within the pride, even if she can never be much more than a hunter. She loves her family more than anything and will fight tooth and nail for them, not to mention she's going to marry Belial, who used to work for the other side XD. WHO SAYS ROMANCE CANT BE INTERESTING. razz

Name, Image:
User Image

Desired Rank(s): Midwife

Connections: none within the pride, is the daughter of a God though
Reputation: While knew she has a extreme urge to help those around her, even those that might be wary of her being an outsider. She also feels as though this role will be good for her, to help bring others into the world and hold new life in her paws. She's seen so much death, she wants to experience life.

Name, Image: Buyisiwe
User Image

Current Rank: Lord

Connections: none within the pride
Reputation: Having grown up knowing he would never be worth anything in his pride he set out to find a place that called to him and the Mwezi did just that. He wanted to prove to not only himself, but those around him that he was and is a valuable asset. He feels he'll be good at this job most of all because he used to be a new member and has now integrated within the pride.

Name, Image: Akela
User Image

Desired Rank(s): Host (Priest)

Connections: I don't know anything about his family or their ties in the pride. XD
Reputation: He's very curious about things, especially newcomers and other families in the pride. (I don't know much about him, still rping him out)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:32 pm
KasaiLoki
Name, Image: Astrea
User Image

Current Rank: Youth > Lady

Connections: Astrea is the daughter of Ochieng (former rogue) and Nteo'leru, who is a descendant of the royal line.
Reputation: Astrea is a pretty normal cub. She is high energy, which she likely gained from her mother. Astrea befriended a snake companion named Kaali, who serves as her eyes and ears if the two are apart. (You can't be in two places at once, but with Kaali, it is like she can.)

Name, Image: Kgwedi
User Image

Connections: Friends with Nteo'leru
Reputation: Kgwedi loves her job. She normally is found patrolling the borders during the night time, however when her rounds are over, she can be found socializing with other members of the pride.

Both approved!

Astrea will be joining a team of grown-ups, I suggest talking to mouselet (owns Lailah, her mentor), nessiaing and Excited Apathy (own the other clerics)!

ABVirus
Name, Image: Kasai
User Image

Connections: Apart of the royal family line, Kasai's mother is Hodari (the unofficial? heir) and her Aunt Kimondo is the Queen.
Reputation: A spitfire in personality with boundless energy, Kasai is close to her family and is known for running everywhere she goes. Her hunting skill may not be perfect, but she's willing to learn from others to strengthen herself and isn't afraid to ask for help when she needs it.

AstoriaFallen
Name, Image:
User Image

Connections: Her aunt is the new queen XD Her mother was in the rebellion and her father is a rogue. SO she has a lot of connections going on. razz
Reputation: Strong willed and level headed she is willing to show everyone she can excel within the pride, even if she can never be much more than a hunter. She loves her family more than anything and will fight tooth and nail for them, not to mention she's going to marry Belial, who used to work for the other side XD. WHO SAYS ROMANCE CANT BE INTERESTING. razz

Name, Image:
User Image

Desired Rank(s): Midwife

Connections: none within the pride, is the daughter of a God though
Reputation: While knew she has a extreme urge to help those around her, even those that might be wary of her being an outsider. She also feels as though this role will be good for her, to help bring others into the world and hold new life in her paws. She's seen so much death, she wants to experience life.

Name, Image: Buyisiwe
User Image

Connections: none within the pride
Reputation: Having grown up knowing he would never be worth anything in his pride he set out to find a place that called to him and the Mwezi did just that. He wanted to prove to not only himself, but those around him that he was and is a valuable asset. He feels he'll be good at this job most of all because he used to be a new member and has now integrated within the pride.

Name, Image: Akela
User Image

Desired Rank(s): Host (Priest)

Connections: I don't know anything about his family or their ties in the pride. XD
Reputation: He's very curious about things, especially newcomers and other families in the pride. (I don't know much about him, still rping him out)

Kasai and Miyako are both approved emotion_kirakira Grandma Ota will be thrilled to have two granddaughters joining her as hunt leaders, hehehe.

Astoria: Buyisiwe is approved for Rogue Guard! Having former rogues for this position is definitely good! But for Kahini and Akela, I'm going to ask you to pick just one for now, so we can try to spread around the ranks. I'll come back to the other if we don't get other applicants :3 Either would be good for the applied position, just let me know who you want.  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 pm
Ecavi

We can go with Akela smile  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items