Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:26 am

User Image

๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐•พ๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–˜

The streets within the Market District are lined with shops and stores that cater to and sell a variety of wares and goods, both imported and produced locally. They are often quite busy, especially during weekends and holidays.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:34 am
User Image
                                        tab location : market square | status : single | mood : curious | company : Griselda | outfit : medieval casual 2 | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Enter --

The streets were bustling with so much activity, ranging from sellers with their wares ready for purchase to the customers who were buying them. But still, it was not as crowded like back then during the founding festival, meaning there would be room for improvement. Children were running along with their parents, tugging at the shirts or pants while pointing at the stuff that they wanted to purchase. Indeed, Valor's businesses were bustling steadily, though the economy was not without the set of flaws. Catherine was witnessing such scenery in front of her, a breach from her normal sheltered life back then in her castle. It was only during her private training that she was able to go outside from the premises of her home, but things were different now.

Her eyes were locked onto a stall that displayed a collection of headdresses for the commoner folk. The most expensive ones were crafted with silk and were only available for the rich and those who possessed the royal blood. The fabric was a bit rough against her fingers when she touched one of them gently, meaning it had undergone through some wear and tear. The commoners wouldn't mind it since they were mostly content with what they had, but Cathy's servants were a bit too choosy on what to purchase for their mistress. At least she understood that the tailors had worked their butts off to provide the clothing for their clients, more so for the princess herself.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:26 am
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Together with Catherine, Griselda entered the market district after a bit of time walking from the academy. She didn't walk too close to Catherine since she didn't want to embarrass her. Why would she want to be seen walking with a peasant like Griselda? Now that they're here, what will they do next? This is the market district, a place within Valor where businesses thrive. Some of the most notable businesses include the pharmacy, bakery, bookstore and jewelry store. There are other ones to explore, although Griselda may end up walking out of here nothing since she has little money to spend. The two companions stopped at a stall that were selling headdresses. The prices here are a bit more affordable than others and it mainly depends on the material one is looking for. Silk is perhaps the most expensive, but it is also the best looking. Does Catherine want to buy one for herself? It certainly would be a good look on her from Griselda's perspective, but the princess must have better taste than she does.

"Ah...U-Um...T-They look pretty right? I...I-I bet they look good on you...N-Not that you need them! Y-You probably have better ones already."

โ€ โœฟฮน ฮฑะผ:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            โ€ โœฟะผฯƒฮทั”ัƒ:[Carrying Bag with money and good luck charm]
                                                            โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒฮนฮทg:[Speaking softly and following Catherine]
                                                            โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮฑะผ ฮน:[Market District]
                                                            โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน ฯ‰ั”ฮฑัฮนฮทg:[Peasant]
                                                            โ€ โœฟะผฮฑัะบฮนะธgั•:[On Her Back]
                                                            โ€ โœฟฯ‚ฯƒะธโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฯƒะธ:[Healthy]
                                                            โ€ โœฟฮฑฯ‚ฯ‚ั”ะธั‚:[You like my voice?]
                                                            โ€ โœฟOOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : market square | status : single | mood : curious | company : Griselda | outfit : medieval casual 2 | OOC :

Her hand then caressed another one of the commoner headdresses, this time possessing the shade of cerulean blue. It was still rough against her fingers but the length was shorter than the others, meaning it may be suitable for children. Cathy could pick up Griselda's nervous statement about the accessories on display. She retreated her hand away from the wares before speaking in response to what the other had insinuated. Her voice may end up blending into the cacophony of the noises surrounding the square, so she was hoping that the other would hear it clearly.

"I do have better headdresses, but they were mostly picked by my servants back in the castle, more so for special occassions that required my presence. In fact, most of them are custom-made for me, paid for a higher price." Looks did count for someone like her after all and the king and queen always made sure that she would look like a role-model most of the time. In fact, she may have a handful of them back in her old closet in her royal bedroom before enrolling into the academy.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:26 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"O-Oh. R-Right. I...I-I should've figured that you had h-help picking out h-headdresses to wear...s-servants want you to look your best...M-Maybe you can pick something for yourself? I...I-I think it would make it more special...Y-You don't have to do it if you don't want to!"

Griselda felt as if she may have said something dumb and insulting. If Catherine called her out for saying something stupid, Griselda will apologize in a heartbeat. The headdresses that she liked is out of her price of range, so if she plans on buying anything, that will have to be something else at another stall or store. As soon as Catherine finished her business at the stall with the headresses, Griselda explored the other stalls and stores that the market district had to offer. The only thing that Griselda purchased to share with Catherine if she desired was bread. Not white bread since it was too expensive, but unleavened bread. This may be too cheap for someone like Catherine, but Griselda still wanted to try and offer it to her.

"Ah...U-Um...D-Do you want some bread? I...I-I bought a bit too much and its getting late..."

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : market square | status : single | mood : pondering a bit | company : Griselda | outfit : medieval casual 2 | OOC :

Though it seemed out of the ordinary, Griselda may have a point in choosing things for herself rather than letting the servants handle most of the stuff for her appearance. Knowing that they were quite a worrisome bunch at times, she admitted that they were one source of her distress, more so with better recommendations than were far from her own. Food would be an exception with her ginormous appetite. "While I do understand that things are always being laid out to me, there are times in which I wished that there are some decisions that I make for myself." A frown crossed her lips at such words, a complicated thought to understand. Thankfully, the mention of bread made her perk up a little. Her nod was laced with enthusiasm at the offer.

"Let's eat it on our way back to the dorm. The place is getting crowded and there may be pickpockets along the way. Better safe than sorry." That was all Catherine insinuated before snatching a piece from the bread package. The princess took a bite as they both made their way back to their destination. "Mmmm... Not so bad after all. Best with jam on the side."

-- Exit --

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:37 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

Griselda's semi bold statement did not backfire on her. Catherine seem to appreciate what Griselda said regarding about making her own choices. It may have been specifically about the headdresses, but it can certainly be applied to other aspects of the princess's life. The frowning made Griselda nervous, but at least Catherine wasn't upset at her. Maybe some bread will cheer her up considering how much bread she devoured with glee at the festival. Griselda can only purchase unleavened bread so it won't be as good as leaven bread. Fortunately, the princess didn't seem to mind. "Not so bad after all. Best with jam on the side", she said. Griselda blushed a light pink as she held on to the bread and walked with Catherine to their dorm. She looked forward to sharing more bread with her.

""

User Image

Quote:

[EXIT]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

-Enter Elijah into the Marketplace-

While today would likely have been another nice, quiet day in the library, Elijah felt the need to search out some more precious treasures to add to his already enormous book collection. After leaving one of his library assistants in charge of his beloved Grand Library, Elijah headed off the Academy grounds and into the city.

He had a reputation with the local book sellers โ€“ anything rare and unique was always set aside for him to look at before being offered to anyone else. Elijah was known to pay top dollar for the best books, both old and new. It was because of this that the merchants and vendors catered to him โ€“ they knew that he was good for the money and would buy anything that caught his eye, regardless of the price.

Strolling into the market place, he was greeted warmly by several vendors who sold various wares. Greeting each one in kind, he casually strolled through the early morning crowd as they went about their business buying the various wares they needed. Eventually, he came to one of his favorite little stalls, a rare book seller whose sons traveled to various Kingdoms all over the world collecting tomes and scrolls for their father to sell โ€“ Elijah was one of his best customers, he never left the stall without purchasing something.

โ€œGood morning Elijah! Itโ€™s so nice to see you!โ€ Wilbur said with a wide smile as he extended his hand to Elijah in greeting. Smiling wide, Elijah happily shook his friendโ€™s hand.

โ€œGood morning, Wilbur! How are you today?โ€

โ€œLovely, just lovely. My son Jason just returned from Valor with some new books, would you like to see them?โ€ He said with a smile before reaching under his table to produce a polished wooden box.

โ€œOh, yes, please!โ€ It was just like Wilbur to get right to business. As Elijah looked at the box, he could already sense the books within it, his raiment lightly humming within him as it itched to absorb the knowledge held inside the ornate box.

โ€œThese are some rare tomes written by a Tenebraer that was forced into hiding after the King of Valor gave the order to execute everyone with the knit.โ€ He said as he opened the box to reveal the beautifully bound books. Elijahโ€™s fingerโ€™s itched to touch them, but he politely waited until Wilbur handed him the first volume.

Flipping through the pages, a small smile crossed Elijahโ€™s face. These were rare works indeed. The first volume detailed the manโ€™s raiment, how he controlled it, the limitations, etc. โ€“ it was truly a treasure. Smiling to himself, he handed the tome back to Wilbur. After a quick perusal of the other books, Elijah happily purchased all the volumes written by the Tenebraer from Valor, along with a few other gems. Per usual, Wilbur would have the books delivered to Elijahโ€™s house by the end of the day. After bidding the book seller farewell, Elijah moved on to run his other errands.

Eventually, he came to a tea seller, one that he had purchased tea from previously and found to be quite friendly. Stopping to sample some of the brews, he was reminded of Ezraโ€™s tea and his open invitation to come for a visit. Smiling to himself, he purchased a small bag of blooming tea that he thought Ezra would enjoy. Bag in hand, Elijah left the Marketplace and headed for the housing district, eager to visit with the Celebrar Professor.

-Exit Elijah from the Marketplace to Home of Ezra Smythe-

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Head Librarian & Historian โ€“ Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 pm
oyehh

(๐Ÿ”ถ) ไบบ ไฟฎ ็พ… (๐Ÿ”ถ)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hitoshura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

: tab tab :tab: โ†’ Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 3
: tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 2

As strange as it may seem, he's glad it would now be a free day instead of having to deal with another strange teacher. He already went to his first elective class, which was music, and next elective would be combat training. He feared for that one, because he didn't know how people would take having to have class with a Tadfaer. After a while, he thought visiting the marketplace of the city would be a great way to take a break from the school work, once in a while. Not only that, but he still has to do that work about his Tenebraer class which he still has no idea about. Still, he just gotta keep his focus on the busy streets.

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Julia had been looking forward to the free day they were having. She really enjoyed her classes, much more so than before with her getting classmates and moving to advanced fighting (and maybe making a couple of friends?) but no matter how much she loved the work, she relished the chance to do whatever she wanted without being forced into a schedule and today was no different. After waking pleasantly past her normal time, she only stopped by the cafeteria to gulp down breakfast before escaping out into the city. It had been a while since she indulged in her favourite hobby: terrorising exploring the markets district, and with her allowance from Marisenn, she could indulge a little.

The streets were crowded with causal shoppers but most still gave Julia a wide berth, her habitual strolls well-known among the regulars, and she ignored them with practised ease, moving from stalls and stores and following whatever caught her eye. She'd been here countless times but she was still surprised by all the variety of things that were on display and it seemed like the merchants never ran out of new things to sell. She'd decided to try the minestrone (with a great new flavour as the stall owner put it) when the appearance of a familiar face pulled her short. Turning to look closer, she realised to her delight that it was Azura wandering around alone. Abandoning the stall immediately, she went after her classmate/friend before she could lose him in the crowd. "Hey, Azura!" she greeted him with a bright smile. "Fancy seeing you here. Are you enjoying the sights?" His presence here wasn't surprising, Julia knew that it was his first time here and she could understand restlessness. She was just delighted to have someone along, it was fun on her own but Julia rarely got to hang out with anyone outside class and it was always great when she did.

WHERE Market District tab tab tab WHO Azura tab tab tab FEELING cheerful

OOC xxx

The-DJ-Ghost

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:13 pm
oyehh

User Image

| Name - Azura Hitoshura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

It was strange that Azura had a bit of money left, as he walked through the district. He did however, avoid eye contact with the merchants, since they basically feed off the sight seers more than anything. At least, that's how it was for his home town. As he looked around, he noticed a lute that was on a stand with other strange and random wares. That was when he heard his name along with a familiar voice out of nowhere. Huh? He turned to see Julia coming up to him with a smile. It felt weird, having someone accept him, even if he showed his powers to everyone in class. Oh, hey Julia. He said, as he let off a small smile to her. Well, actually I just came here since I didn't know much about the city. And I thought a free day would be the best time to look around the city. Azura said, telling her his plan.

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Azura had been eyeing some instrument at a stall when she caught up to him, but he turned when she called out to him and greeted her with a smile, although he seemed surprised to see her. She didn't think too much about it, instead focussing on what he'd said. "You've made the right choice," she nodded decisively, her wide grin betraying her attempt at a serious facade. "The market isn't the best place to start, not alone at least, it's really crowded and the merchants can be really stingy," The owner of the stall in front of them gave her the stink-eye but Julia took a leaf out of Marisenn's book and raised an eyebrow, looking pointedly at the lyres behind him. She remembered Marisenn trying to negotiate prices with him and she didn't find his attitude pleasant at that time and she doubted it was much different now. She turned back to Azura, her smirk appearing once more. "But you've got me here, I can show you all the best places, and I won't even charge for it," she winked. "What do you say?" She hoped he'd say yes, it'd been ages since she went out with a peer let alone a friend, and everything was more fun with company when she had it. Besides, Azura needed it; he'd definitely loosened up since their first meeting, but Julia still felt like he needed the company. Being a Tadfaer was just as bad, almost worse than being a Tenebraer and people didn't react well to them. Not that Julia cared about what they thought, but she knew how annoying it got and that was not fun.

WHERE Market District tab tab tab WHO Azura tab tab tab FEELING cheerful

OOC xxx

The-DJ-Ghost

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Erythyr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:03 pm
                                                    ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป
                                                    โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

--Enter Market District Streets--

After Willow left the classroom the day before, she had headed back to her dorm to finish her painting. She decided to sleep in for the free day. Well, it wasn't really 'sleeping in' but seven o'clock was late by Willow's standards. After waking up, she changed into a t-shirt and pants. Willow had pushed open the window of her dorm to be greeted with a rush of cold air that smelt like rain. Willow closed the window with a shiver, rummaging through her drawers until she found a cloak. She pulled it on and walked out to the market district. As Willow opened the door to exit the Academy she pulled the hood of her cloak up past her face. She was greeted with the incomprehensible chatter of shop owners and costumers. While walking down the long path of shop owners, Willow heard a familiar voice. After walking past a few more shops, Willow could see a fellow student, Julia, talking to who Willow presumed was a first year. Taking sudden interest in the shop beside her, Willow pretended to examine a piece of jewelry whilst straining her ears to hear Julia's conversation.

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Market District Streets
                                                    ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Azura, Julia
                                                    ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: Cloak With Clasps at top
                                                    ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Curious
                                                    ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nothing
                                                    ๐• ๐• ๐•”: ~~~

The-DJ-Ghost
                                                    oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:44 pm
oyehh

Erythyr

User Image

โ—„ STATS โ–บ

Hearing what she said about the shop owners being stingy, to which the owner behind him had that scorned look on his face when Julia mentioned that. As it seemed, she did have some history here, which Azura found quite interesting about her. When she offered Azura a tour around the city, he shrugged and smiled. Sure thing! It'll be fun! Azura said happily as he wondered where they were headed first. What he didn't notice, was the fact that there was someone that seemed to be tailing them, but Azura didn't feel it. So where to?

โ—„ ITEM LIST โ–บ

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:24 am
User Image

User Image
                                              To Julia's delght, Azura agreed happily with her suggestion and she smiled brightly. "That's great!" She rarely got to hang out with a friend let alone show them around, and she had so many things to show Azura! She hadn't been wrecking havoc playing around in the city for nothing. "First, we need to go to the best place here, the bakery." Julia barely waited to hear Azura's response before she grabbed his arm and diving through the crowd towards the local bakery, dubbed 'heaven' in her mind. "They have the best tarts around, I'll even treat you, just so you can have a taste," she turned to grin at him before continuing. "Stick close, it's really easy to get lost here and get pickpocketed, I'd know. I taught them a lesson but you can never be too prepared!" It had happened once and since then anyone with grabby hands gave her a wide berth, but Azura hadn't seen them in action here, maybe she could point a couple out later. Julia could feel someone watching them, but she was so used to it, she didn't pay any mind as she made her way through.

WHERE Market District tab tab tab WHO Azura (and Willow) tab tab tab FEELING cheerful

OOC I'm really sorry about the delay! Next post in the bakery?

The-DJ-Ghost

Erythyr

Main City โžฃMarket District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas