Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image

Zheria is looking for some plots, RP, and some roles to be filled. She's the Weyrwoman of High Reaches Weyr, and while she is fierce, intimidating, and Machiavellian in nature, there's more to her than what she shows to the public. She's a clever woman, a passionate woman, but a woman who prefers having complete control. Cross her and she will crush you -- maybe night right away, maybe when you least expect it -- but one day.

Zheria's Profile

Interested in RPing with her? Hit me up!

Important Players:
Anyone in this group can be created as PCs. All I ask is you PM me before you create the character so we can see if your idea or concept is the right fit.

Trusted Friends No woman is an island, and though Zheria can be aloof and demanding, she has likely made allies, and in turn, some good friends. Ink is one of them, no doubt, but she certainly isn't the only.

Friendship doesn't come easy to Zheria, but for this group, I would prefer actual trust and goodness. Even if they have differing opinions, I would like her to have some good people in her life that she can depend on... and obviously, ones who can call upon her in times of need.

1. Ink (Fated Fable)

I would prefer at least one of these be a friend she made while Eveleth was a hatchling, so a fellow weyrling she grew up with. Any color or gender would be suitable, since she was likely at her most vulnerable during this time thanks to the wonders of Impression. Those in this group are a rare breed, but trust, loyalty, and support are a must. These can be riders, or weyrfolk. She may could have met them at the Weyr or made some sort of bond down in Nabol, either in the mines as a child, or in the brothels.

Trusted Spy & Assassination Ring
Zheria is a woman who likes to know what's going on in the world. She knows how to make friends and influence people, just as she knows how to cut her enemies throats in the dead of night. Granted, she does well to ensure that nobody knows this.

She has allies over Pern because, quite frankly, she's not going to take any chances. Now that she has the power, she's going to use it. Over the Turns, she has charmed some in high places, as well as those that lurk in the underbellies of society. While she is always waiting, and prepared, for some snitch or tunnelsnake to turn on her,she does have a few within her Weyr, as well as scattered over Pern, that do have her trust.

Please note, applying for these roles that they should NOT turn on her or betray her. If any betrayal is bound to happen we will let you know. Please don't sign up for this role if your character is going to be anything less than loyal and devoted. While I understand things can change in RP, please don't have them start doubting the cause, or decide the Weyr isn't doing enough, or whatever. If we want to implement those plots,, we'll let you know.

These individuals can be riders in the Weyr, unaffiliated sorts, non-riders, minor holders, pirates, drug dealers, etc. They may have a "front" of some job, but their task is to essentially get Zheria information on what's going on in the world, periodically go investigate certain areas of Pern, be some sort of plant somewhere (here's looking at you, Nabol), and take out threats as needed.

She doesn't much care what they do in their spare time so long as they're loyal, and she can call upon them in a moments notice. They may or may not know of the others existence, and chances are she's seduced them in some fashion (real or simply pretending to go through the act) since it's one of the safer ways to exchange information, and for them to be seen with her without raising suspicion.

Zheria goes through bedmates like crazy, and is rarely discerning about rank or title, so no one would be surprised at all. Male or female is just fine. I wold expect them to be a little older, since it has taken some time for them to get into this circle.

Some of these can be spymasters, as well as up-and-coming sorts. They just have to be loyal and trust goes both ways. Period. No shaking on this point.

1. Ink - Spymaster (FatedFable)

(Can add more as needed... if needed.)

Ferrymen
This group of individuals is also on Zheria's trusted list, so good job. These are all dragonriders of High Reaches Weyr. Ultimately, she needs Searchriders and Watchdragons who can be assigned to Nabol Hold and both report back what's going on with Lord Gansley and his people, as well as help "Search" those that they can and bring them back to High Reaches. These Searches can be legitimate, or fake, depending on the needs.

Unfortunately, they can't just constantly sweep through and pick up everyone. While Search is a Weyr's right, Gansley is not a stupid fool, nor are his people. He does have his own riders and thugs and assassins and spies, and if he starts noticing that families start disappearing, or his mines start running short on help and labor, and the same people keep showing up and whisking his riders away, you can bet your bippy Bad Things Would Happen.

Conditions would likely start deteriorating on his own people and a Council would likely be called and people would pay. Gansley can be a generous man, but he is cruel, and there are rules on Pern about Weyr rights versus the Holds. Don't wrong him.

((OOCly: While I understand it sounds like the Weyrs should just say eff that and crush the place, please remember that in the books there are very particular rules about Holder Rights and Weyr Rights. Even when Lord Fax was taking over Holds, Benden didn't stop him -- they only killed him because he got into a dual with one and lost. Gansley is not that stupid. Furthermore, it is firmly ingrained in Pern society that Holders are left alone to do what they will with their people and land -- and riders are meant to let them be. This became especially true after riders got integrated into their own mundane lifestyles -- they were no longer the heroes of Pern. So please, ensure these riders understand the reality . . . and it's not just Zheria being fickle or idle about High Reaches power. Gansley has nooses around the necks of many people on Pern; nooses his family and lineage put in place long before he came into power, and nooses that have tightened with time.

He's one of our big villains; and while we may be rid of him someday, at the moment, now is not the time. x3 All will be revealed in due time.))

1. K'lar & blue Mnemeth (Tsunake)

(Can add more as needed....if needed.)

Entourage, Lovers, & Bodyguards, oh my!
This is sort of a miscellaneous category. Zheria is often known to enjoy having a little court of favored riders and weyrfolk at any given time. She likes to have multiple men and women on her arm, and other adoring fans. She uses men and women for their bodies, or their charm, and doesn't necessarily make bedding her difficult.... so long as she thinks you can handle her.

Some of her entourage may be (very very very secret) trusted bodyguards. She knows some in her Weyr do not care for her, and she knows Gansley knows she wants him dead. Some of her entourage might simply be adoring and loyal fans; others still might be lovers, long-term or short; favored allies, friends... Heck, one, or two of them, may even be actual lovers WHO KNOWS. The Weyr and the world has certainly lost count. Zheria does love her people. Literally.

Just let me know if you want them to be one of her INSANELY TRUSTED bodyguards. And no, you can't put a plant in her bed to kill her. If we want to go that route we'll let you guys know. For now, only loyal fans and trusted secret others on her arm, thanks!

While she obviously tends toward bronze and brown riders....she has also been seen with blue and green riders, as well as non-weyr folk, holders, etc.

etc.
Important Mini-Plots
Hit me up if you have characters that might fit these roles and we can talk!

Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap

Ostracized Garbage

Missions:

You Have My Allegiance

Longer Term Plots
Hit me up if you have characters that might fit these roles and we can talk!

The Heart Wants What it Wants Anyone want to worm your way, not just into Zheria's bed, but into her heart? She does have one... we think. I don't know if she's ever been in love before -- trust love -- though she's certain been secretly fond of some within her Weyr. Obviously, there are risks becoming the Weyrwoman's favored partner -- and it's possible she would keep this quiet, secret, and away from prying eyes.

This could be a rider or non-rider. This could be someone who fits one of her trusted roles above, or some illicit affair with an unknown. This should be some sort of badass woman, and would develop through RP. You could offer a man, but... that would likely take a lot more work and development. She tends to trust women more.

I know Fable is interested in seeing if Ink and her hit it off, but until their RP goes that way, or until someone's wormed their way in, she's open to entertaining other offers, too.

She isn't exactly shy about dragging others to bed, after all. Thus far, no one has yet managed to worm their way in.

Life's Full of Tough Choices, In't it?

An Eye for an Eye

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:45 pm
Reserved  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:46 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:47 pm
Reserved  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 pm
Open!

I'll fill in other things tomorrow/later....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:52 pm
MARTY VOLUNTEERS.

FOR EVERYTHING.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:07 am
/presents Fi'o for...whatever she might fit if anything

She's not a fan of Nabol, but not entirely selfless either, nor likely to become a member of the fanclub, but hates Gansley and his ilk and is good hired muscle. She wouldn't work for Zheria fully out of the goodness of her heart, but wouldn't turn on her if someone offered a better deal or anything like that. She does have principles, and values her reputation. She's in Bitra currently, but her dragon is trying to guilt her into going to a Weyr.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:57 am
I'd like to volunteer candidate Ticene to be a starry eyed adoring fan. She's young and impressionable, would likely just go weak at the knees if Zheria even looked at her.  

The_Muffin_Puppy

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 am
Obviously slap V'mel in whatever category you'd wager he'd fall into. As loyal as they come, has shared her bed and fathered a child by her...he's obviously not a current lover (as he's fully devoted on the down-low to Alusia) but wherever you'd think he'd fit in's fine.

I dunno if Lestenna would fall into anywhere either. She's fairly like-minded, but also new, and ambitious on her own so...*shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:07 am
Brownrider Ambrin is my merc band leader, courtesan-trained assassin (though at this point in time he does not want to kill if at all possible). He is smart and good at the planning stages of things, and good at picking the right moment to set things in motion. His sister greenrider Euma is a trained spy. Euma is pretty happy at Western, but after just a few tags with him, Ambrin is telling me he's Not Content. He'd like to leave (and hopefully bring his new friend Jacquol with him) when the right opportunity comes, but can be tapped for Zheria's needs there indefinitely if she wants him there or he can't find the right moment to abscond.

K'ienn has a bit in his current history that vaguely mentions trying to get into Zheria's good graces, so offering him up for whatever! He is wholly devoted to High Reaches, even if he's a snobby sob about it, and has finally got some actual power now.

And I have a nameless, faceless, currently dragon-art-less bluerider coming from Bad Moon Rising that can be made-to-order. :3  

Teiha

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 pm
demon_pachabel

If that's true I will take you up on the offer. xD Marty might be at Western, but Zheria will be visiting Western down the road. Depending on the outcome of the Hatching, she could at least become a blip on Zheria's radar and work up from there.

I'm always happy to plot future things!

Meepfur

I could see Fi'o possibly being offered a position as either a potential Ferryman, simply an information gatherer in Bitra (or wherever she wanted to roam) to report back "anything of interest" to Zheria, or (if you wanted to maybe get her back into a Weyr with future plots and RP) possibly hiring her as another set of eyes and ears in High Reaches Weyr -- and a possible bodyguard sort.

Zheria knows how to take care of herself, but having "friends" (paid or otherwise) in her Weyr is good. It gives her ears and eyes when she isn't there, just in case. Fi'o certainly wouldn't need to act like a bodyguard; just maybe sometimes be called on to do a certain task, or accompany her on a social call to some Hold or social event. She cycles through men and women so fast nobody would think it strange for a new face to show up on her arm... or be "replaced" just as quickly. xD

The_Muffin_Puppy

Excellent! Ticene can certainly do so. Just let me know if you ever want Ticene to actually meet Zheria in some form or another. LOL I can't promise it would be a long RP, but who knows? She does have to bathe and oil Eveleth from time to time; or make appearances.

ShinosBee

V'mel! Good ol' V'mel. I would suspect he's cycled through a few positions, but honestly, he probably has his own unique role as trusted spy & propoganda man. xD He does help shape their future, and she trusts him to shape High Reaches riders that will do the Weyr proud -- whip the dissenters into shape and break their spirits if he must; mold them all to be assets and allies to the cause; and remind them of their places, and the potential found within each color group.

He's also in a really good position, along with Gr'del, to hear all the fun gossip of the Weyr. Candidates and Weyrlings might get in trouble, but they also talk and don't know when to shut up half the time; if any of them are suspicious, a potential threat, or dissent too loudly well.... they can go right to the top.

I'll toss him in one of the slots tomorrow when I have more of a brain, bwahaha.

As for Lestenna -- Zheria would certainly love to better get to know her. She certainly likes to know the new faces of her Weyr, and whether or not she can depend upon them.

Teiha

Zheria wouldn't mind getting information from Western, if Ambrin needs something to do. She also wouldn't object to Ambrin being a Ferryman -- but for Western. This way some Nabol folks can still escape and it not look much like they're only going to High Reaches Weyr.

Since Western Weyr is known to kind of Search all over Pern, having someone who wouldn't mind being a bit more sympathetic to those in dire straits in Nabol would be good. The role could be expanded upon as EoP Plots progress, of course.

Oh, K'ienn. The question that comes is whether or not he actually managed to fall within her good graces? ; D Though, I'm sure she knows he's loyal to the Weyr, and is probably amused that D'mon granted him such a coveted title. I'd be happy to let the two meet, and we can see if he inspires? The downside, of course, being that Olliah is one of Zheria's friends... and she does rather remember how that turned out.

I can't tell if she'd be pleased by K'ienn's loyalty, or if she'd eat him alive. But he is a Wingleader, and that means probably getting called to show up on her arm now and then.

And oooooh.... Blue riders ftw! I'm more than happy to plot something more catered if you'd like! Friends, enemies, spies, assassins, past loves, past rescues, ferrymen...whatever sounds good to you!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:07 pm
Masterharper
demon_pachabel

If that's true I will take you up on the offer. xD Marty might be at Western, but Zheria will be visiting Western down the road. Depending on the outcome of the Hatching, she could at least become a blip on Zheria's radar and work up from there.

I'm always happy to plot future things!

100% true. Tho we'll have to see what I dictates. /strokes chin  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:07 pm
J'in and Irath

Flops Irath and J'in up to where ever they may fall for Zheria... 'cept not in her bed because no one would believe it, he doesn't want tooo, and be red from ear to probably down to his toes if able in embarrassment

J'in might be a very prickly mess but is smart and Irath loves everyone and is also smart
and in general just hate Gansley ... for personal reasons  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 pm
Masterharper

I'd love to offer Alora of Brown Rusilath. She was born in Nabol, and loathes the way life works there, to the point where the only work she'll do there as a merchant vessel is to spite Gansley. She loathes the man, and if Zheria got a hold of her before she really affiliated with anyone else, she'd likely be a willing spy.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:58 pm
Masterharper

Okay. So. I'm thinking maybe I have characters to offer? I'm not sure if Nylia would work or not because I feel like she would be wrapped up in Gansley's stuff--but maybe she gets offered the opportunity to be more? Idk.

And I feel like Laasya would be more than willing to sweep in to Nabol now and then to pick up some peeps. But I don't think she would stick there for the long haul. So maybe not her? XD

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff