10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm

User Image

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖔𝖙𝖚𝖘

Owned by Leonora Aecheson

You want fashion well no need to look further than Floating Lotus. There is a variety of both male and female attire. If you don't see what you like the owner will sure make your dreams come true with the outfit. The outfits are made big but can be altered to fit you personally.

Hours of Operation:

Su: 8.00am - 3.00pm
M: 10.00am - 5.00pm
T: Closed
W: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Th: 10.00am - 5.00pm
F: Closed
Sa: Closed

Hours subject to change at the owner's digression

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Where: Office of Rey} {With: All those around. No one in particular. } {Wardrobe: Casual Dress. Cloak} {Song: }

It was a good thing she held her key in the waist wrap around her dress. Her bag that was stolen was new items for the store a merchant had delivered the other day. Pulling out her key she entered her shop as she pulled off her cloak. She felt a tear fall down her cheek before she wiped it and moved on. Who had time for such emotions? She straightened up her shop as she prepared for customers. A festival is the best time to be open. People wanting nice clothing for it and even something warm. Her shop stayed warm as she looked into the fireplace. She walked over as she crouched in front of it. She poked at the flame as she thought about the past.

"Maybe I am nothing more than a good friend after all. I was late and I should accept it. But at the same time, I don't want too. He means so much to me." She stood from poking at the fire with a metal pole. She soon walked over to a shield hanging on the wall. It was a shield he had given her when she would spar with him. She kept it hung on the wall as it had his name engraved on the bottom of it. She cherished it for a long time. She should have given it back but her family moved away before she could.

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:25 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Entering The Winter Solstice Festival ~

There had been soo many stalls to look through and with the entire day to do as she pleased - no classes or time limits holding her back - Jesse had found a handful of little trinkets which she planned to give to her friends and family. It was only as the crowds began to grow that she found herself wandering a little further out of the territory. It wasn't because she didn't like being around people, it was certainly warmer in a crowd...but more because with her small form, she was often 'missed' and found herself bustled to the edge and so as the masses flooded the Festival, Jesse took her patronage to the quieter side of Eoana.

With the Marketplace not too far away, the Fennec Child would weave her way through the quieter streets in search of any stores that weren't already stationed at the Festival. It was quite a relief to be out of the crowds, but at the same time, she found herself pulling her hood ever closer around her, shivering slightly. It also felt a little lonely, with so many bodies at the Event, stepping into the Marketplace now - a popular location in the warmer times - it felt quite abandoned.

She was almost tempted to retrace her steps and find her way back towards the festival when she caught the smell of smoke and lifted her eyes to a chimney, freshly stoked and puffing out soft plumes of white into the grey sky. Her eyes would drift down to the sign as she read 'The Floating Lotus' quietly to herself before advancing towards the door. Naturally, she would take a peek inside, knocking twice before pushing it open - careful to kick the snow from her boots before she entered.

"Hello?" she would peer around the door, drawing her hood down as she was hit with the most pleasurable warmth of the room, "Are you open?" The heat felt lovely and her ears flopped backwards as she entered, making sure to close the door behind her and keep the cold air out...

benihime213

Quote:

Appearance: As seen, but Wearing This
With: Leo
Feeling: Cold, then pleasantly warmer
OoC Greetings! =D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 pm

{Where: Office of Rey} {With: All those around. No one in particular. } {Wardrobe: Casual Dress. Cloak} {Song: }

Her ear twitched as she heard a knock on her door. She looked back as the door opened and a small fennec fox shifter entered. A large smile on her face as she walked over. "Yes I am open. And even if I am not please feel welcome to come in and get warm. The cold is not nice I have learned through my travels." She allowed the female to look around the shop as Leo went to work on altering a dress. She was needing to embroider some patterns on the top of it. She leaned in as she began to work on the fabric. A royal had asked for something wintery earlier. Snowflakes were going to line the top bodice.

"Is there anything you would like help with? Maybe something lovely for the festivities end? I would be happy to assist you." She glanced over her shoulder as she stopped her needlework. The girl was so cute and Leo wanted to dress her up. The female loved dressing people up to look nice. She wanted nothing more than to dress everyone in the best fashion from all around. She smiled as she was in a cheerful mood. "I can even get you some warm milk and honey if you would like some internal warming." She was a gracious store owner. She would probably be the kindest you will find. She wanted customers to come to her frequently. She had learned her skills from her father. He was the best one to learn it from.

Tala Maxwell

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:08 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Entering The Winter Solstice Festival ~

Jesse would return the smile as the female advanced, welcoming her into the store, "It certainly isn't," she shook her head, having never really been a fan of the cold because of her small frame - in both Shifter and Human form, "But it does look very pretty outside," As it was so warm inside the shop, the Fennec Child would find herself undoing her coat - but not through discomfort, if anything, she had already planned to do so anyway.

Taking a moment to peruse the wares, Jesse would leave the female to her work before glancing back as Leo asked if she needed any help,"Actually, I'm looking for a gift for my friend," she would make her way over, watching with great interest as the female worked on a very pretty dress before her ears perked up at the offer of warm milk and honey, "That sounds wonderful, if it's not too much trouble?" she wasn't necessarily one to accept offers from strangers, but everything felt so welcoming it didn't feel right to decline such a kind offer,

Already, Jesse was forming little plans and ideas in her head - for one, she definitely intended to return, even if just to watch the female working. She of course had learnt a few skills in needlework back home, but these were just for fixing up occasional holes and never for anything as detailed as the splendor that she was admiring before her. "You have lots of beautiful things here," she couldn't decide where to look as each glance would reveal something more astounding than the last, "Did you make them all from scratch?"

Her fingertips would twist the small fluffy zip of her coat as the Fennec Child thought of all the wonderful things she could make if she only had the skills, now all she had to do was think of what she could request for Tay...

benihime213

Quote:

Feeling: Cold, then pleasantly warmer
OoC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:49 pm

A gift for a friend. Well, clothing is nice but what kind of friend were we speaking of? "Please look around and tell me if there is anything you like. How special of a friend is this person?" She asked sweetly as she heard the small fox had accepted her gratuity. She walked back to her counter and grabbing some fresh milk. The honey wasn't too far from where she was as she reached over and grabbed it. Slowly walking back over to the pot over the fire. She used her apron to reach in and grab the pool to pull the pot from the fire.

She poured in the fresh milk and mixed in the honey. She began to push the pot back. Leo had gone back to work on her dress as she looked back at the door. Where were the guards? Why were they taking so long to come get her information on the thief who stole her things? Maybe she was putting too much faith in her old friend. People do change. Her ears picking up on the compliments about the clothing in her store. "Thank you. I didn't make them all. I have made some friends through my travels and they send me their wares to sell here in Eoana. Mine seems to be on the cuter side of things and at times elegant. While the people I do business with their clothes are very exotic and lovely. Exposed stomachs and nice dancewear." She explained as she held up the two different ones as an example. The one in her right hand was her own work. It was a short dress with big bows and a cute feel to it. While the one in her left hand was an exotic belly dancing attire that showed it all. She enjoyed wearing those ones on warm weather days.

"Is there a special style your friend likes? Maybe a new cute cloak or a lovely gown?" She asked sweetly as she went to add the finishing touches to the dress she was working on. The snowflakes were finished as she stood and stepped back. She admired her work as she tilted her head. It was missing something in her eyes. She grabbed a huge bow in a lighter blue than the dress and began sewing it to the back. The tulle was long as it made an elegant train in the back of it.

Tala Maxwell

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:52 pm
Jesse Randall
~ The Floating Lotus ~

"Oh! She's very special to me," Jesse would beam, watching as the female crossed the room to collect the Milk and the Honey from their respective locations before crossing to the fire, "We met a few months back, she's my roommate, so we're quite close," The Fennec Child - too honest for her own good - would go into detail explaining that after her little Fairy Friend went away with another student who would help her to regain her memory, they had met after Jesse had accidently scared Tay when she was sleeping,

"You may have guessed already, but I'm a Shifter and I found out the hard way that my friend didn't have a good history with creatures similar to my species, I think we both had quite the fright - but we're good friends now," She would note that Leo would look towards the door occasionally and presumed she was expecting someone, but didn't let that distract her - especially when the female began to show her the different examples that she had not only collected but had made herself, "I don't know if she's the type to show her tummy, but then again, I've never asked," she would giggle before watching as Leo rose to admire her work. It was cold weather, but perhaps she could come back when the weather warmed up and find Taenya something special for the summer?

"It's, Wow...!" she couldn't think of the words to explain it, but took a moment to admire Leo's handiwork before wondering if the female would be able to replicate the coat she herself was wearing - complete with ears? Jesse had no idea where her Father's Partner had obtained the present, or how much something like that would cost, but with such skill, perhaps there wasn't any harm in asking,

"Is there any chance...you might be able to make something similar to This?" she would give the female a spin, then tilt her head, hoping there was a chance, "She's a bit bigger than me, well, a lot taller, but I was thinking we could be a pair, but perhaps not the same colour as we might get confused," Jesse could imagine happening upon the finished version and mistaking Tay's coat for her own...It would certainly keep her knees warm - she grinned at the thought, but wanted to see if there was any possibility her plan would work first, "I'd try and make one myself, but my skills aren't nearly as developed as yours and I'd be afraid of messing it up..." she scratched the back of her head at this, then looked up at the female hopefully,

benihime213

Quote:

Feeling: Warm and Happy - Also in Awe
OoC I can see if I can find some other designs if that helps =)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:57 am

Leo kept her eye on the milk to make sure it didn't boil from where she was at the moment. She listened to the girl as she smiled brightly. The girl was sweet. Friends were an amazing thing. "Best friends are a nice thing to have. They can keep you company when no one else is around." She forced a smile as she walked over to the kettle over the fire. She grabbed a heavy rag as she pulled it from the fire. She carried to over and poured it into a couple cups. She turned and handed the small shifter a cup. Her eyes gleamed as she leaned against her counter. Sipping on the milk as she closed her eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes as she played with the small fox ears on the girls head. "The ears give it all away sweetie. But it understandable for some people not to like our kind. But it is wonderful you two worked it out in the end. I hope me and my friend can work out our differences like you two did." She said with a smile. She was glad the girl was loving her work. Leo had always loved working with her hands.

"I would be able to help you with that." She looked over the jacket as she could tell it wasn't too complicated for a jacket. She pulled out some parchment paper and a quill pen. She dipped it into an ink jar as she began to sketch out the separate parts of the jacket. She looked at her material in the back as he came across some pink and purple that would go well together. She looked back down at her parchment paper as she added the final touch of the ears. "Do you think you could bring her in so I can get her measurements? I need the exact number in order to make the jacket fit her. She said as she held up her sketch of the pieces she would need to make. She would need to dye some rabbit fur to match the ears of the small shifters. She hoped she had the right berries to make the color she needed. Ah, roses would work. She looked at her roses as she began to pluck them. She began to mash them in a marble mortar.

"If you want. I would be happy to teach you some things when you are not busy with your school work. I am happy to make you a young apprentice." Leo said as she looked over her shoulder. Her eyes gleamed from the fire as she continued to grind the roses into a paste. This is how she made some of her makeup as well. She was smart when she wanted to be.

Tala Maxwell

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:29 pm
Jesse Randall
~ The Floating Lotus ~

Jesse would accept the cup with a wide smile, making sure to blow on the milk before tempting a small lap of the steaming liquid, she'd learnt from experience that although warm milk is nice, it can also burn the tongue, so she took her time to enjoy the delicious blend of milk and honey.

Her large ears would twitch at Leo's touch, flicking this way and that at the sensation, but she knew the female was right, the Ears were a dead giveaway, that and her tail, Jesse would look down, curling it around her legs as though making sure it was still there even though she knew it was well attached. "It's a shame that being different can mess up friendships," she wasn't entirely sure what was going on between the female and her friend, but Jesse would lift her gaze, tilting her head curiously before taking a small sip of her drink, "It's kinda easy to hide my ears, but my tail," she stretched it out, then wrapped it around her legs again, "Some shifters can wrap their tail around their tummies like a belt, but my tail is big and poofy...so I can't," she laughed, not upset by that one bit, although some of the kids used to poke fun.

Jesse would watch as Leo drew out the plans, it looked simple, but she knew there were loads of technical parts to the job as well. She had never thought about actually bringing Taenya in to get a fitting for the coat though and as Leo mentioned about getting her measurements, Jesse's eyes widened as she realised that it could ruin the surprise if she was to find out - that or Tay might offer to buy it herself and then it wouldn't exactly be a present...

"Is there any other way you can make it?" She wasn't necessarily upset, but her ears would flop outwards and her tail would droop, sliding away from where it had wrapped around her legs, "I was hoping to give it to her as a gift..."

She would be excited when Leo offered to teach her when she wasn't busy with her lessons or homework - with only her Knit class and Botany, she would hopefully have a free day at least once every few days and it would certainly do her some good to perhaps find a hobby other than reading,

benihime213

Quote:

Feeling: Happy/Warm, then a little upset/worried before being happy again
OoC Jesse is a funny little thing haha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:23 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The rhythmic ‘ting-ting TAP’ of his hammer against the anvil and the heated metal of the blade he worked on could be heard emanating from Leon’s shop in the artisan district. The fires of his forge were hot, sweltering, but with the contrast of cold outside, it was a welcome heat. Hair tied back in a messy ponytail, Leon raised the heated blade to examine it before placing it into the water basin to cool it. A loud hiss burst from the bucket as steam rose from the water. The metal protested being cooled, but it didn't have a choice in the matter. Removing the sword, the blacksmith placed it aside. Wiping his brow, he looked out toward the street.

Today was the tail end of the festival. Truth be told, he’d wanted to put out a booth of some of the extra blades he had lying around, but he had orders to fill and his pockets were lined with enough coin to keep him comfortable and happy for a while. Hearing all the chatter, he frowned a little. He could smell the delicious aromas wafting from the market. His stomach growled, hungry and eager to try some of the treats. Shaking his head, he sighed. As a lion shifter, sometimes his stomach got the best of him.

Removing his leather apron and hanging it up next to the forge, he moved through his shop into his living space. After a quick bath - to rid himself of the sweat and smell from his work - Leon brushed out his long hair, washed his face and dressed warmly for the winter day. Stepping out of his shop and home, he felt a shiver run up his spine. This was going to be a quick trip. He hated the cold - if it weren't for the demands of his stomach he’d likely never leave his little sanctuary.

Moving through the crowd, he let his gaze scan over everyone. There were plenty of people he recognized - current and former customers mostly. Several of the guards gave him nods of acknowledgment as he passed. They knew him very well, he made their weapons and armor after all. While there were plenty of people to greet, there wasn't anyone he was particularly close to, so he didn't stop for pleasantries.

After eating two delicious meat pies and a cup of apple cider, he headed over toward the ‘kebab’ stall only to have a man slam into him from behind. Growling deeply, he turned on the man, only to see the startled expression on his face as well as the very feminine bag in his hand. Putting two and two together, Leon reached down to hoist the man off his feet. Grasping his tunic tightly, he growled in his face, his fangs flashing. “That’s a lovely bag you have there...it matches your eyes perfectly.” He growled, his sarcasm evident.

“W-W-What you tryin’ to say?” The thief stammered, feeling a bit bold. Leon’s eyes narrowed on the man. Leaning in, he sniffed the bag, picking up the feminine perfume and scent attached to it. He then leaned in to smell the man. Snarling, his gaze narrowing dangerously, he shifted his head to the side. “Thief…”

Without hesitation, Leon hauled the man toward a pair of the City Guards, men that he knew well. After a quick explanation, the guards hauled the man away, leaving the bag with Leon to return to the owner. Normally City Guards wouldn't trust a civilian to return a bag to a victim, but Leon had a good enough reputation with them to be trusted with the menial task - that and the guards had other things to worry about with the festival in full swing.

Following his nose, literally, he was surprised to head back toward the artisan district. Eventually, he came to a lovely tailor and clothes shop called, ‘The Floating Lotus’. Opening the door, he stepped inside, the heat within welcoming him as he closed the door to shut the bitter cold out. Lowering his hood, he looked around the space before clearing his throat a little. “Pardon the intrusion, but I have a bag to return…”

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:26 am

{Where:Floating Lotus} {With: Jesse and A mysterious hunk } {Wardrobe: Casual Dress. Cloak} {Song: }

Leo giggled as she listened to the small shifter. Grabbing a few rose petals she places them in some water in a cauldron. She wobbled to carry the heavy metal pot over to the fire. She had a second way of preparing a dye. She hopes one will produce the right color she needed. She grabbed a small metal looking shovel as she scooped up some ashes. ”Don’t worry I can’t hide my tail either. It is sensitive so to wrap it around my waist would be a bad idea.” She added the wood ashes to the water to hopefully brighten the color some more. She will let that boil for a while to make sure all the color comes out of the petals. She soon heard the fox mention the jacket was a gift. Leo looked back before an idea hit her. She pulled out some weird sewing mannequins. She adjusted the heights as she made them all different.

”Here. Point to which one she is closest to in height and I will go from there. I think this will still keep it a secret from her.” Leo thought this would be the fastest and will also allow the small fox to go out and enjoy the festivities before they end. Leo would want the girl to enjoy today. She went back to her pot as she waited to see which one the girl would pick. Her back to the door as she stirred the contents in her pot. She gave a giggle as the water started to turn a nice bright pink. Her ears twitched as she heard someone approaching her door. Her nose picking up on a scent of fire and metal. She scrunched her nose as she waited to see if the person was coming in here.

Hearing the door open she stood from her squatting position. She listened to his words as she spun around in excitement. Her bag was found? Did someone finally find her bag. She ran over as she looked up at the man with a cheerful expression. ”Thank you so much sir. I had been wanting this bag found earlier. But the guards were too busy laying on the ground crying. Well the captain anyways. Well when he comes by I will be sure to tell him he is useless unlike when we were kids.” She had a bit of resentment in her voice. He should have sent someone to interview her by now. She was getting irritable with the captain and his guards. She reached out and dug through her beg. She pulled out a piece of parchment paper. She hung it up on her wall. It was a picture of her parents she had drawn before their passing. She don’t know what she would do without it. ”Please sir would you stay for some warm milk? I would love to pay you back for your kind deed. It is rare to see a gentleman willing to return a bag full of valuable clothing.” Her eyes were filled with so much excitement. She mainly wanted her parents back. She could care less about the clothes. She could always get more. ”How incredibly rude of me to not ask for my knights name. Sir may I have your name please so I can thank you properly.” She gave a light curtsy so it wouldn’t seem too formal of her. Since he only brought her bag to her.

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:58 am
Jesse Randall
~ The Floating Lotus ~

Jesse would have assisted with moving the pot, but her little frame wouldn't have made much difference, so instead, she would make her way over, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the colours as Leo mixed them in the pot to create the dyes; it must have taken years to work out what plants made what colours and she immediately thought back to her Botany Class and wondered if Leo had perhaps done the same when she was her age?

"Oh thanks so much," she was relieved that there was another way and immediately crossed to a manikin which stood taller than her, but at the right height that would match Taenya perfectly. "This one is very close," she would point, "but maybe a teeny bit bigger so she has room to wear furs underneath," Tay was thin, but even Jesse had been grateful for the extra space her own jacket had given as it had allowed her to slip an extra fur shirt over her clothes that day to keep warm.

Jesse's large ears would flick towards the sound of movement other than their own and she would turn as the door opened to reveal a man carrying what appeared to be a feminine bag - it didn't suit him at all, but Jesse said nothing as she realised the man was also a shifter and must have followed Leo's scent back to her store,

Having finished the warm milk and honey, Jesse turned her attention back to the pot of dye and then towards the manikin. It was exciting to think the female was able to create a jacket similar to her own and it inspired her to give it a try herself - perhaps if she had time, she could purchase some fabrics from the stalls before they closed and then maybe even create something for Silme for when they met next...

"I think I should probably be getting back now," feeling a little out of place as the pair turned to introductions, Jesse set her cup to the side - somewhere that it wouldn't damage anything - and zipped up her coat, "Is it okay if I come back later?" she knew she would need to get ready for her lessons again soon and took a moment to slide her ears back into the slots before crossing the room, "I'd really love to learn how you make such wonderful clothes,"

She would wait to listen to anything else Leo had to say, then politely excuse herself and take her leave.

The cold air was bracing as she stepped outside, but Jesse felt all warm inside from the milk and honey and it gave her the little burst of energy to get to the stalls and then make her way back towards the Academy

~ Jesse leaves The Floating Lotus for the Academy ~

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Feeling: a little awkward, but happy and determined.
OoC Haha, I'll leave you guys to it

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:44 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As the owner of the shop, a lovely shifter female, feline, of his nose were to be trusted, turned to look at him, his eyes went wide with surprise. She seemed positively ecstatic at having her bag returned – which he wasn’t too surprised by, it wasn’t everyday that a thief was caught red handed. He handed it over to her without a word – his nose told him that she was the owner, given that her lovely scent matched the bag.

He had to admit, he was a bit puzzled by the female’s comments about the city guard. Who was lying on the ground crying, and why? Looking to the smaller shifter female, he shrugged a shoulder lightly as if to say, ‘I’m not sure what she meant’, before looking back to the owner of the bag. He would have immediately taken his leave, but he wanted to make sure that everything was accounted for, in case they needed to question the thief.

When she pulled out a lovely hand drawn portrait of two shifters, he smiled a bit. He couldn’t be sure, but he suspected that the two pictured where her relatives, possibly her parents? There was a likeness…He smiled to himself, glad that he’d stopped the thief from taking such a priceless item from the female. Turning his attention back to the female, his eyes widened at the mention of warm milk…

“That would be lovely…thank you.” He said with a small nod only to watch as the second shifter female excused herself and took her leave from the shop. But his attention was caught again by the shop owner when she referred to him as a Knight. He held no such status, but he found it endearing that she thought he might. Her courtesy only made him blush a bit, he wasn’t used to such treatment.

“My name is Leon, M’Lady…and I am no Knight. I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression about who and what I am. I am merely a lowly blacksmith who wanted to return your bag.” He stated humbly, not wanting her to get the impression that he ran the thief down valiantly. He had merely been in the right place at the right time. “Might I have your name, M’Lady?”

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:50 pm

{Where:Floating Lotus} {With: Jesse and A mysterious hunk } {Wardrobe: Casual Dress. Cloak} {Song: }

She loved seeing the curiosity on the young shifters face. She smiled as she was thanked by Jesse. The girl was full of so much energy. So much energy that Leo used to have at her age. She loved seeing the girl's face light up with something new. Leo took note on the mannequin to make it bigger. Or at least make the jacket bigger. Soon Jesse was stating she was leaving. Leo smiled and told her she would see her later. The little shifter gave joy to Leo's heart as she brought her attention to Leon. Wait, Leon? She held back a giggle as their names were so close. She bounced in excitement as she couldn't wait to tell him her name.

She walked over and grabbed him some warm milk in a cup and brought it to him. "I know you are not a knight. I just see you as one for finding my bag. I am Leonora." She giggled once more. She motioned for him to take a seat as she went to measuring the mannequin with string. Taking all the notes she needed on her parchment paper. She was guessing the distance it would need for the fur to fit under it. She could only guess at some of the measurements from how tall the girl would be. She soon walked over him as she took a seat. Her eyes looking at his attire under his cloak.

"Such great fashion for a blacksmith. You are well dressed and know a thing or two about looking good. I bet all the ladies stop to see you." She said as she turned to grab her cup. Her shoulder being exposed. "How long have you lived here Leon? I am kind of new so I am still making a name for myself." She said as she soon began to take his measurements.

She had pictured him being the perfect man to strut around in her new men attire. Rey was too scrawny for it and this guy seemed just right. She measured his muscles. She gasped and closed her eyes. There she went again. She got caught up in her own thoughts she forgot to ask permission to touch him. She lowered her head as her ears went flat. Her tail wasn't swaying anymore. "I am so sorry. I get carried away when it comes to making clothing. I thought of something you could wear of mine that could bring in more men customers. Please forgive me." She reached back and grabbed a basket. She pulled out some fish cakes as she held them out to him.

"Please have some. They are my own recipe. I have extra but I would like to pay you back for everything you have done for me. Even when you didn't need to." She uncovered it from the fabric as she laid the plate down in front of him. She was hoping he would accept her offer. She loved fish cakes as a snack. She had learned to make it at a small seafaring port. While she waited she began to sketch on a new sheet of paper dipping her quill in more ink as she sketched out a rough draft of her idea for an outfit as she looked at Leon once more. So many ideas were running through her head. She wasn't sure if he would agree to it or not but she was still wanting to use him as a model.

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon’s eyes went a bit wide as she told him her name. Leonora was so close to his own name…He saw why she was so amused. He took a sip of the honeyed milk and hummed happily at the flavor and the warmth, it was a lovely reward for doing a good deed. He watched as she went to work, measuring the mannequin in front of her. She was very diligent in her work, very detail oriented, he admired that in an artisan.

Moving toward the side of the room, he took a seat out of the way and sipped his milk as she worked. Once she was finished, she moved to sit beside him, her gaze moving to his clothes. He blushed lightly at her comment. He didn’t consider himself very fashionable, but the outfit was tailored to his body and fit his needs as a man and an artist.

As she turned to grab her own cup, he couldn’t help but notice the tattoo on her shoulder. He couldn’t be certain, but it looked like a mating mark. Leon shouldn’t have been surprised – she was a lovely female. But he was a little disappointed, although he shouldn’t have been. Some lucky man had laid his claim, he hoped that her mate made her very happy.

He was so caught off guard by the mark that he nearly missed her question. “I’ve been here since the founding of the city, so five years. My workshop is actually not far from here, it’s just down the street.” He said with a friendly smile, taking another sip of his milk. Before he knew it, Leonora had placed her cup aside and begun to take his measurements. He was a bit caught off guard by the action and didn’t quite know what to make of it. Perhaps she wanted to make him something to thank him? In any case, he didn’t protest.

However, she seemed to catch herself, her ears going flat against her head as she pulled her hands away from him. “It’s alright, Leonora…I don’t mind.” He soothed, surprised that she would feel so bad about something to innocent. He was also surprised by the fact that she wanted him to wear the clothes she’d made. As a blacksmith, he typically wore the basics; slacks, cotton shirts, boots. The outfit he currently wore was for special occasions. His regular clothes were simple because he got dirty – a lot.

“I…don’t mind wearing some things for you, if you like. But I must warn you, my clothes are usually ruined after a few uses – my profession is not a very clean one. These clothes are only for special occasions, to be honest.” When she offered him some of the fish cakes, he felt his stomach rumble and his mouth water. They smelled divine. Not one to say ‘no’ to such a rare treat, he took one in hand and began to nibble.

“Mmmmm, these are delicious! You are a very good cook, M’Lady…” He said happily as he ate. She seemed lost in thought, although he hoped she wasn’t troubled. Perhaps it was time that he left? He didn’t want to overstay his welcome. “Are you alright, M’lady? I can leave if I’ve upset you…”

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

Main City ➣Artisan District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items