Meep's Plots 'n' Stuff Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:01 pm
I have so many lions (and also some not!lions) who need things in their lives! Drama, love, this, that, etc. Halp? I can be a little slow sometimes, but I'm trying to shift my focus to playing more, and I...actually need people to play with to do that.

/puppy eyes/

emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:02 pm
WE NEED LOVE
These guys just. Have been lonely forever. I would like them to not be lonely before they end up not only lonely but OLD.

Ela'wadiyi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Itsehi Kanati
•uptight and formal
•proud of her lineage and hunting skill
•secretly self-conscious about her coat color
•won't leave the pride

Sagonige Atadiusti
•a lady, thank you very much
•demure, polite, knows she's pretty but isn't bratty about it
•spends every Festival (subtly) looking for a handsome, dashing husband
•isn't looking to leave the pride, but could possibly be charmed into it

Haikea'sielu
•full of sighs
•sweet but melancholy by nature
•could fall for either gender
•unlikely to leave, has pretty well planted himself

Pridelands
Amavasya
•amiable but introverted
•still misses her identical twin sister
•could leave the pride
(I've always thought it would be cute if she fell for someone else with a twin, but this is not a requirement.)

Now has plans, but still open for RP!

Shrinekeepers
Amkia
•daughter of Justice, has been duty-driven all her life
•mature, responsible, no real experience with relationships or even friendship
•won't leave the pride
(Another god descendant would be fun, but again, not a requirement. Just needs something in her life that isn't DUTY.)

Stormborn
Tordne
•a proper, traditional Freeborn lady
•calm, steady, generally agreeable
•won't leave the pride
[Looking for a Reaver (or better) husband! She could be happy as a wife or saltwife, depending on the male and on the other female(s) involved.]

Mwezi'Johari
Su-kanya
•Lower-Middle Class
•humble, soft-spoken pacifist who puts others first
•won't leave the pride

Kitwana'Antara
Ta'ir-e-sidra
•very much diseased
•bitter, snappish, resents her lot in life
•will eventually die horribly
•can't leave the pride

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:03 pm
WE NEED PLOTS

Ela'wadiyi

Batasa-sa Gulna
•still goes by Nightkin, probably always will
•former Kizi thief, is secretly affiliated with Thieves Guild
•gentlemanly but guarded, leans toward solitary
•doesn't steal from pridemembers, that would be bad manners
(Not looking for a mate at this time, he's not in a place as a character where it would work.)

Badiliko-geni
•heartbroken widower swampie
•lives in Mantis with his brother, who is married to the alu'nadi
•just so, so sad after his mate died in the landslide
(RP with clan and family - Atadiusti line - would be excellent, and if any of his kids show up he would be delighted. It would take him a long time to fall in love again, but it is a possibility.)

Gosdaya Atadiusti
•super-enthusiastic about life
•LOVES her clan and its values
•desperately wants to be Sky Champion one day
(Not looking for a mate at this time, if someone had feelings for her she would be totally oblivious.)

Mava'Bunda
Kwekwe and Vitafunio
•born into slavery, have never had a chance to develop as personalities in their own right
•submissive, beaten-down, and in poor health
(Their mother, Laanfa, was found pregnant and in rough shape by a couple of pack members and taken as a slave, and remains as such with her two daughters and two sons. She would get them out if she could, but can't, and anyway, the likelihood of all four getting out is next to none. It's possible that someone could save one of them, but there would be much guilt and angst, and a lot of rehabilitation.)

Bonelands

Umkhombo
•dutiful, driven, dedicated to his pride
•wry sense of humor that sometimes slips past his serious exterior
•tends to be vague and deflect questions about his time away from the Bonelands
[He needs general RP for his RP counts, with anyone in the pride, with rogues at the borders (males will be sent away, by force if necessary), or with Firekin at the Outpost.]

Khazine bint Aribak

Iqhawe bint Sabit

Nolaku

Firekin
Psyche
•very progressive, but somewhat intimidated by her own rank
•awkward and self-conscious, has internalized being Huria
•needs RP, whether before/during the Foray (she's been on it, but it coincided with my absence orz)
(I tentatively have plans to self-pair her, but might consider other options?)

Turiya
•still in grumpy/moody teenager phase??
•was and possibly still is very annoyed with the fuss over her and her siblings
•needs pride RP and Outpost RP with Bonelands folks, some of whom she's related to!
(For most of her life, she's toyed with the idea of going to live in the Bonelands, mostly as a 'screw you' after winning her duel to earn her proper rank, which she thinks was stupid. Actually interecting with BLers would help make up her mind either way!)

Ophile
•still young and developing, but fairly level-headed
•joined mostly for convenience, after the new Abaholi of the Bonelands shooed him out
•needs to settle in and learn to actually be Firekin
(Definitely not up for fling or mate yet, he's too nebulous as a character. Can RP in the pride or at the Outpost with his former pridemates.)

N'ezi-ozu

Nkocha
•reclusive, quiet lurker
•acts gruff to hide wealth of issues/grief/sensitivity
(Her father was the joining rogue who brought the plague into the pride, so she has that baggage to carry around with her and there are probably some...varying opinions about her, and she tends to assume they're all negative whether they are or not. She has a lot of issues to work on, so marriage is not in her near future, but could be a longterm plot.)

Te'a-Nakhun

Intiha-ka
•righteous, driven, cares deeply about her pride
•needs pride RP, current or backdated to when they were forming/travelling
•just generally needs RP plz
(Could bond to or pair with another female, would be super-cute if it was someone she rescued?)

Going to be filling this in piece by piece, so...notes for self:
Tutaamka-jivu: Ihamutra
Nergui: Malaku'l-Maut
Stormborn: Masaa, Malaika
Rogue: Sihu Sekhtet, Ima-shemem, Apanthi
Rogue/Thieves Guild: Yehl, Kalagca, Mashaka, Tifua, Ari-bhiri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:04 pm
WE NEED LOVIN'
and these guys are just in the market for flings!

Intiha-ka
Requires a large, brightly-colored male lion or lion hybrid! Unlikely to risk a cheetah, leopard, or leotah, since the goal would be to secure an an heir, who would need to be fertile. Unless he joins the Te'a-Nakhun as a Parastar, he would not be involved in the cubs' lives at all.

Kala Cor
Could mate or fling, but a mate would need to join the Tutaamka-jivu, while a fling wouldn't even be told where she was from, so again, not involved with the cubs. She ICly has a huge preference for pale naturals like herself (whites, light grays, etc.), so if she looked for a fling that would be her #1 requirement. More flexibility in a mate, but would still need to be natural, ghostly, or muted green colors. She's pretty diehard as far as pride beliefs go.

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:05 pm
one extra just in case  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:50 pm
basically good to go, if bare bones so far. posting is okay!  

Meepfur
Captain

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:06 pm
For Amavasya- I have Magomvi Who has recently joined the Pridelands with his twin brother and sister (owned by a Lethrossen). Sweet, down to earth kid, related to old ASI/Ari/Muffy/Sarabi lines.

—-

User Image

The next offer is potential drama filled plot with my Stormborn reaver Ciro and your Ela girl Sagonige. He is quite the charmer for ladies, working on becoming a Captain himself, and may be able to persuade her to leave the lands and join him.

I say potential offer for her because I see she is not looking to leave the pride, and it may be quite hard for them to actually meet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:26 am
KasaiLoki

/collects/ 4laugh
Magomvi and Amavasya would be perfect! (Also, spots on top of spots, haha.) I would love to try them and see how they go :3.

Ohh Ciro is very intriguing, hmm. They probably end up close to the border occasionally while they migrate around, so if he's out and about viking, they could possibly bump into each other?  

Meepfur
Captain

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:15 am
Meepfur

Yay! I will start something for Magomvi and Amavasya shortly! Just have a few more tags to catch up on from vacation, but I'll quote you in it! <3

That could work - Ciro has been out of some many viking raids lately. He hasn't visited mountains before, so it would be interesting to find lions living in such a place, especially the Ela. I will also ping you a link for this one too : ) It will probably be in the roguelands forum if that's okay :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:52 am
KasaiLoki

Sounds great! emotion_bigheart  

Meepfur
Captain

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:25 pm
For Intiha-ka, I have Takoda? He's a Parastar (whom I need to get certed... >.< ). Not the craziest of colours but he's quite a large lion.

Also I think we have a couple o planned things from ages back if you wanted to continue those! XD;;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:30 pm
Vesale
For Intiha-ka, I have Takoda? He's a Parastar (whom I need to get certed... >.< ). Not the craziest of colours but he's quite a large lion.

Also I think we have a couple o planned things from ages back if you wanted to continue those! XD;;

She's gonna be really particular about color because of her position, but I have a few others who will be on the market eventually! They'll end up here sooner or later, I'm sure.

We do! There's Nisi/Gereh still, and I believe we were planning a PL thing? My healer/thief Khatiran and your...Nkechi?  

Meepfur
Captain

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:34 am
Meepfur

User Image

For Kala Cor.

Kuhasa doesn't know what to do with himself, though he is currently traveling with three of his sons and occasionally with a crocodile. I don't know what to do with Kuhasa, either, but I see 'mate or fling' and 'pale naturals' and I think of him sooo.. here I am.

You know plenty about him xD He's easy-going and malleable on beliefs, usually he's just happy to fit in and be useful. He is permanently lame (took a couple steps backward following his final fight as Inselelo, but still mobile). He has a history of helping ladies who need cubs but no commitment (lol).. and he already has enough RPs...

Buuuuut... he totally could settle down with the Swampies, it's a good place to keep his crocodile pal and his sons might even fit in, too. That said, I don't know how his warmer tones fit with the look the pride wants. I looked at the list of examples and he's like a cross between the cool-pale side and the brown side. All four of the dudes traveling right now would be warmer shades of natural colors..

User Image

Uphawu is the only one I have on hand xD His twin brother is very similar to him, but slightly more yellowy, I think. The other son is colored more like Dhakna.

Actually, if the colors do work.. Dhakna could already be there, chillin'. Could be how Kuhasa ends up headed that way. Zahif (croc) would have an easy time checkin' out the place,  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:26 am
Ecavi

Yessss Kuhasa and Zahif et al. 4laugh /gathers them up/
They're fine with all naturals (even if there are certain ones they really like, within their parameters individuals have their own personal preferences), so any of them who want to come along are good!  

Meepfur
Captain

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:37 pm
I could probably spill all my SoA onto yours. xD

User Image & User Image

They tend to travel around and are merchants, so to speak. They hail from some unknown culture and utilize a language that I'm.. slowly trying to figure out. ICly, they're merchants. Though, at the moment, they're trying to travel around, see what certain Prides utilize in the way of materials, and then makes list and such and bring their stock for all to barter for. Ragnar is more of an introvert, an observer and listener. Ragn is the charmer and philanderer ( though he means no harm ). Ragn just loves everyone. At the moment, they also travel with Iraja.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff