Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Micromission: Liberty Garden Island- Veni, Vidi Victini? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Quote:
Hidden Micromission: Liberty Garden Island
Objective: The seas around Liberty Garden Island have been claimed by Flare but not the island itself it seems. The last time Unova was under attack the island's former resident, the legend Victini, rose up to help fight off the invaders and yet the legend has yet to appear. Get past Aqua's blockade and find your way onto the island. Once there find a clue as to where Victini went. Beware of Flare's air forces and Aqua's naval.

Crystal had managed to find the mission posting for this one, though she had wondered why this one was buried in such an obscure area. Once she had packed her things, the hybrid would send out a small message to anyone to meet her at Unity Island, before heading that way herself. Hopefully they could figure out a way over to Liberty Island without rousing the suspicions Flare and Aqua, to give themselves as much time as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:33 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Espeon_Commander

Ulla kept staring at her SNAG machine. "This is the real thing now. She then put the machine on her right hand as it fit almost perfectly to her hand. Riolu then tapped on Ulla's shoulder as they were coming close to the meet up point with this person named Crystal. He then pointed at the Hybrid, Ulla started to walk a little faster as she realized it was a Hybrid. "Uhm excuse me?...Are you Crystal? She tugged on the Hybrid's bag. "I'm the new recruit, Ulla. It's nice to meet you."

Riolu and Rowlett both chirped and howled to Crystal to introduce themselves. "And these are my partners. Riolu and Rowlett. We've already read through the mission statement. I don't know if this will work but. She pulled out a map and pointed on the map "We can have Claydol teleport us as close as he can to the island. Riolu knows dig, so he can dig us under till we get deeper in the island till it's safe to pop out.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:02 pm
"I feel like the jellyfish guy would be better suited for this... What was his name again? Lykas?" Wren asked as he suddenly appeared near Crystal, adjusting the Snag Machine on his right hand. "Huh?" He had only just realized he was at the base of Unity Tower, unsure how he got there for a moment before he recalled Claydol's sudden appearance and Teleporting him away. Luckily, he had his SNAG and his, admittedly, very old model Hoverboard in his bag.

Releasing Altissima, he held the Petilil close. "Aromatherapy, please." He requested of the Grass-type. She nodded and began to produce a pleasant scent from the leaves on her head. "You're the best relief for anxiety ever." Wren told his partner as he looked around. Where was this 'Crystal' that Odd had mentioned earlier?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:10 pm
Crystal blinked a few times, not expecting someone so young among the group. "I... Uh, yeah, I'm Crystal, uh... Pleasure to meet you all as well." She shook her head as she recomposed herself. "Um, well, I'm not sure. It's not a complete secret about Victini making its home there, so they're probably not taking any chances going onto the island, just incase it probably decided to kick their hides. However, they're probably also going to monitor the island for any unexpected energy spikes, like anyone teleporting onto the island. So, what we're going to need is to create some sort of distraction, or a skirmish or something..." The hybrid would bring up a small version of the map with the current status and position of the armies. "I mean, maybe if we could get some of the Aqua line to break by making a skirmish and sneaking in there that way... I want to really avoid getting onto Flare's radar. They're probably the more organized bunch."

The hybrid would finally turn her head with a twitch of her ears, noting the pleasant aroma coming from the Pelilil. "Mm? Ah, hello to you as well. I'm Crystal, and who might you be," she's ask, holding out her hand to shake.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:13 pm
To those of you doing the Liberty Island mission: I'm on my way. -Terashi

With that message sent via my SNAG, I had Claydol teleport me to Unity Island directly. I was not in the mood to contend with GRAY. Once there, I waved to Crystal and the other Snagems in the area and headed toward them, but said nothing for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:38 pm
Wren listened to Crystal when he spotted her, not expecting her to be a hybrid for some reason that even he couldn't fathom. He'd give it some thought later but maybe it had to do with the name? He imagined she was some beautiful young girl, probably around 18 or 19. Possibly a brunette. Regardless of what he'd imagined, he was listening to a purple-furred and even-darker-purple-haired Espeon hybrid explain what they were doing. "I'd offer to have my company's delivery crew come in and distract them but I don't think a fleet of Jumpluff or a handful of Tropius would do much to really distract these people. They seem to be too organized." He replied, already feeling quite anxious in spite of Altissima's calming scents.

"More importantly... I just realized I don't have any Pokemon that can swim... I'm completely landlocked in battle." Why had he agreed to come along on this 'mission' to an island without the ability to traverse water efficiently?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked a little concerned at everyone. Wren proved a point. He didn't have any water Pokemon. Neither did she. How on earth were they going to get on that island without being detected? A distraction would prove best. Riolu was looking around as he noticed some Pokemon near the edge of the island, sun bathing in the sun. Rowlett noticed them as well as both Pokemon went off towards the sun bathing Pokemon. Ulla, deep in thought didn't even notice they went off till they called for her. "Huh? Where did you guys go?" Ulla followed to the sound of their voices as there was what sounded like some chattering between Pokemon.

As she came closer she was surprised as a flock of Altaria and Swablu approached her. Startled, she fell over as she looked at the group of fluffy bird Pokemon and saw Riolu on one of the Altaria. Riolu reached out for Ulla's hand to help her get on. "Riolu...did you ask these Altaria and Swablu if they can bring us to the island?" Riolu barked as to say yes. Rowlett on the other hand was talking to the Swablu as if to have them stay close to each Altaria so nobody would see people were riding on them. Ulla reached out for Riolu's paw as he helped her up on the Altaria. Her eyes glittered with excitement. "You guys! Will this do?! They won't suspect a flock of flying Pokemon would they? The little girl asked very excited to ride an Altaria.

Espeon_Commander
TerashiLeonGoken
Requiem of Whyspers

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 pm
Crystal tilted her head, ears tilting further into an 'L' shape. "I.... You know. As long as they don't freak out about random humans and a hybrid getting on their backs, maybe. Riding on the Altaria would be best because they've got more fluff to hide in." She'd turn to Terashi, eyes showing concern as her fur rippled for a moment, picking up on the man's emotions. She said nothing on the matter though, merely asking him a question. "You think you or your Gardevoir could help with that?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:57 pm
"Rala can," I said, trying not to say it flatly. I wasn't about to bring my drama on a mission, regardless of my feelings. But I was terrible at hiding my emotions, so I wouldn't be surprised if Crystal, being a Psychic-type hybrid, could pick up on them.

I let Rala out of her ball and she immediately gave me a look that said she knew what I was feeling and was worried about that. I, in turn, gave her a look that said that I wasn't ready to talk about it. I then shared the plan with her and she set about talking to the Swablu and Altaria telepathically, asking them for a ride for all of us as well as for cover.

After some minutes of Pokespeak, Rala nodded at me. "We're good to go," I told Crystal.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:14 pm
Wren seemed a bit confused by whatever was going on between the Riolu and the flock of Swablu and their parent Alataria. He thought it somewhat strange to see Altaria flocking together as the Dragons were so hard to come by in the wild on their own most of the time that he had never considered that they might get along well with others of their own kind when humans were around their habitat constantly. Unity Island was a very remote locale with fairly few humans to bother them, after all.

Then came the conversation between Crystal and the new arrival, Terashi, he thought his name was. He'd met that one before, back at the Grove, when they had helped put together the refugee camp. When his Gardevoir spoke to the flock as well and he seemed to understand his partner's response, he grew confused for a moment. "Um...What?" He asked, not meaning the plan of using the Altaria as cover. That was brilliant, in his opinion. He just hadn't ever seen trainers who understood their Pokemon so completely with so little effort involved. He did, however, walk over to one of the Altaria and, after a moment's hesitation, he carefully climbed onto the bird's back and with a bit of shifting his weight, found a spot he thought would be comfortable for them both. "This alright?" He asked the cloud-like dragon bird as he recalled Altissima for her safety.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"Don't worry Wren. Riolu said it's completely alright. I believe they are concerned for Victini as well. Riolu nodded at Ulla's remark as he barked and pointed towards our destination. All of the Altaria and Swablu cawed as all of them gave a running start, soon enough they were off the ground and high up in the clouds. The flock stayed in the clouds to provide more cover. Rowlett flew close by as Ulla held out her hands to him. Rowlett landed in her lap as she hugged him close. She looked forward as the sky looked so beautiful. "Woooowwww! Everything is so beautiful from this height" Riolu let a small smile escape as he was happy to see Ulla enjoying herself. He then got a sudden sense of a ship nearby as he signaled everyone to keep there heads down as he shoved Ulla's head down.

A Flare's airship was passing by as it was making the clouds scatter. The flock stuck close together even tighter as they were still in the clouds. Riolu felt his master's heart beating loudly. It was making him worry as well as he wanted to make the ship go away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 pm
Crystal smiled as they obtained the flock's cooperation, gently sitting herself on an Altaria's back and snuggling in close as they took off. She almost wanted to fall asleep, the fluff was that fluffy and soft, but the sound of the Flare ship brought her back to reality, mentally keeping an eye on it. The ship would seemingly pass by without going to investigate further, at least for now.

The flock would eventually land at the island, which was conspicuously quiet. "Thank you for giving us a ride, friends. Go ahead and head on out now, I at least don't want any trouble to come to you." The hybrid would pat the Altaria she rode a couple times with a gently flicking tail before turning to the lighthouse. "Hm... The island's not that big, might Victini be inside there," Crystal pondered as she took out a notebook from her bag, flipping through it almost absentmindedly. Her ears were tilted in one direction again, something about the island bothering her, but unable to put a finger on it.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:39 pm
I couldn't help but feel my rage well up inside of me at the sight of the Flare airship. The temptation to board and destroy it was strong in my heart, and I could do with some stress relief... no. The least I could do is maintain my professionalism. The mission comes first.

I watched the Altaria and Swablu fly off after we landed. I felt something when one of the Swablu flew by me, but it was too fleeting to identify, especially in my state of mind. I turned back to the group and heard Crystal mutter about Victini. "I hope he is," I sighed, trying to put it as politely as possible. "No point in this mission otherwise."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 am
Wren hugged himself close to his avian steed as he was lifted skyward, snuggling comfortably into the silken fluff that was the bird's feathers. As much as he loved this moment, the Pokemon wouldn't do well in his desert home and he couldn't bring himself to consider catching one of them just to take it to the incredibly hot climate when he returned home and let it suffer. He kept still and quiet when the airship passed them by, despite wanting to let Aconite blast that thing with as man Seed Bombs as she could muster.

When the flock landed uninterrupted, he breathed a sigh of relief and patted his mount's fluffy wings. "Thanks for the ride." He told the avian as it prepared to fly away again. "Stay safe with those warmongers out there, alright?"

When Crystal and Terashi began questioning whether or not Victini was present, he spoke up. "I've never met Victini, personally, but I've heard the stories. It's supposed to appear to the combatants in battle and shower them with the power of victory, allowing them to win.

Crystal's SNAG would go off before they made it to Liberty Garden Tower and she'd receive a potentially helpful message from another hybrid within the team.
The Message

If you're looking for Victini out there, should you find it, tell it you're with Team Snagem and see if it remembers us. It's helped us protect Unova once before.

Lykas

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:20 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

As soon as they landed, Riolu helped Ulla off the Altaria as she started to calm down. Rowlett loosen her grip on him and started flying right next to her as he looked concerned. "I'm fine Rowlett. Just the sound of the plane being so closed scared me." Riolu thanked the flock of Altaria and Swablu and joined the rest of the group. He closed his eyes to see if he can pick up Victini's aura. Nothing. But, something about this place felt, wary.

"I'm guessing you didn't feel Victini's aura huh? They are probably not nearby. Let's keep looking. The little girl met up with the others and looked at Terashi. "I haven't met you yet. I'm Ulla, I'm the new recruit part of Team Snagem." She smiled as she heard Crystal's SNAG go off. The little girl then looked around as everyone believed the legendary Pokemon would be at the lighthouse. "If it was in there, wouldn't that mean Flare and Aqua would have taken it by now? I mean that is pretty predictable, but we can try. Riolu nodded as he started climbing up the nearest tree. Rowlett was in a bush picking some Oran berries for him to eat later as he put them in Ulla's bag. He then proceeded to fly over to a tree next to the one Riolu was climbing as he was waiting for Ulla. Ulla nodded and looked at the group. "My Pokemon and I will climb up the trees to get a better view. We will say if we spot anything.

Ulla then started climbing up the tree Rowlett was next to as she caught up with Riolu's pace. Both of them were pretty high to get a good view but was well hidden in the branches just in case they were to be see anyone suspicious. When the group would move, Riolu and Ulla would jump to the closest tree to be a little bit more ahead of them to spot anything.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff