Reply [IC] Deserted...
[META-ORP] Reprecussions [Closed!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:37 am
The world had been full of strange things of late. Dancing lights, strange voices that might have come from the hellgate or might not have, and nights deeper than they should have been with a full moon. It had put more than a few on edge, especially with visions of fire and uncertainty and deep, choking waters visiting many of the seers in their dreams.

The arrival of a migrating herd of blue wildebeest was a much needed distraction from the strangeness of the world. Prey, large prey, that could feed them all well. Moricorm had announced that there would be a feast, a celebration, with all that the Far had brought to the pride. But something churns beneath the surface...something even the Himy'ainur couldn't See....

----------------

Welcome to the first part of the 'There and Back Again' metaplot! These events are being kicked off thanks to the 'War in Heaven' shop meta, and have the potential to change the landscape of the pride for good. While ranks, customs, etc won't be changing much....well, you'll see!

Only pride members are able to post in this ORP, and each post by a non-leader owner will earn you a ticket towards this lovely lady! She is a pridal custom, and must stay in the pride if won! Whether she's a pre-existing member or joins during the events of this metaplot are up to you!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:04 am
Many wildebeest scattered the gathering grounds, all in various stages of being consumed, and gourds with the 'n** brew' of the Jötunn were scattered about as well. Moricorm couldn't help the small smile on her muzzle at the sight of her people, demon and Jötunn alike, enjoying themselves after what had been a few days of strangeness and unease. Lachiell was leading Utunossë, Ficha, and Osp in a dance, teaching them the steps a demon used to show their skill and joy, while Hakuna'jina watched on with a content look on her immortal face.

It had been so long since the Eska'shelerana had seen such a look on Hakuna's face. Having so much of her mortal bloodline in one place again likely contributed. The joy found itself interrupted, however. Moricorm let out a yelp as the earth beneath their paws rumbled and rolled in a way it hadn't in almost as long as she'd been alive. Ithil startled from her place on Ri's back, taking wing just a bit above the gathering grounds. The last time such a thing had happened, the Mwana-a'lela were still their neighbors, and the earth had given them the hot springs.

Lachiell frowned, ears against the back of her head as she pressed herself to the ground and a look of panic bloomed on the faces of her dance partners. Osp was the first to speak.

"What's going on? The last time I felt the earth shake like that, the...the Great Mountain had..." Buried so many in stone and rocks, the spirits making their displeasure with the Jini-msemi clear. The roar of warning from the entrance to the tunnels of the Jötunn did not help Osp's fears, did not help the noises of panic from the deep blue form of Kyouko not far from the dancers.

Something was wrong. Very, very wrong.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am
The ground had been strenge of late. The signs were forboding, dark and cold -- the strange lights and wordless voices had led to the Jotunn falling into their ancient dwarven songs -- songs of Durin, of their travels, of their lives coming to the Aegnor'hini, for born dwarves they were -- and among even the demons the old ways would survive, blessed were they to have fine allies. Styill, the unusual activity drew their once-king out fgarther into the volcano than her usually ventured. As the others gathered to the celebration below -- many to help guard the Hobbits -- the jotunn-kin had taken his brother and trusted lions below.

The Hellgate was not an unfamiliar terrain. A dormant firemountain, one that had not waken in countless generations, the mountain was often likened to their ancestral home Dvergrheim -- or older. But the abnormal signs drew his concern to the caverns below.

Oin walked at his brother's sides as they traversed the path of the trials, trials to identify demons from those without. Behind, Thorin bade onlythe lion Dorin, and a young lady, Idunn. The quartet were born to the dwarves, and while Idunn's blood was youngest, she was raised on their songs -- and a feminine eye was not one amiss to the land. The air felt different, thick, heavy. Thorin looked, Oin at his side watching other directions as the group's paws tread the ground, and as they reached an open area, the ground moved.

The tremor was not negligible -- it would be felt across the Aegnor'hini land, into the lands held by former allies and the four Jotunn paused.

"Thorin.." Oin spoke first, looking over an edge at the distant pools, and the dwaven royal hitched hs breath in his chest. Thorin shifted. Idunn was nexst -- the ever quick young female glancing to her former king rapidly..

"King Thorin, there is more heat." Idunn said, tone more than a little anxious. Oin moved, ears flicking before Dorin finally moved -- and his motions were not stopping.

"The stench is here, as well. The hellgate -- y king, it's the hellgate."

Silence, first, a silence that filled them before Thorin moved, rapidly.

"All of our people -- leave. We must leave the land immediately." Thorin murmured. "The earthshaking... The seers... Then if you three believe these omens are the Signs as well, we must take all we can and flee before the mountain consumes us all in fire. GO."

---

Primitus watched the celebrations, only half heartedly.

The god did not often visit the Haven, but he knew he could not go there now -- and he d9id not know why. He did not know whythe sky was abnormal, why the lights danced, the sky blacked even in day... And by the gods did he not know why, why there were voices, but her was ill at ease. The celebration was welcome change, welcome enough he invited some of his children to come help prepare, demon or rogue, as well as a pawful of others, and the mirth was a balm to his nerves as he watched. There was plenty to enjoy, however the god did not get to rest long. A tremor under his paws -- an Earthquake drew curiousity, but it was Mioyo's anxious stop that earned concern as he lookeed to his old friend. The lioness was unsettled and alert, and Primitus watched her looking, the red lioness frowning. He knew a landslide claimed her last pride, and she'd brought survivors for succor in desperation, but he knew naught else, relaxing as Ceto moved to her mother's side -- a good daughter -- but it was Gaius who seized him as the Jotunn poured from the caves. Several Jotunn had been at the celebration, but Thorin had been cvuriously absent,

Nowm the Jotunn whom dwelled among and remained below were running, running from the caves in alarm as Thorin stepped forward, visibly cvarrying himself as the Dwarf King once more, and not the Jotunn heaccepoted. Something was wrong, and Thorin motioned to speak.

"Friends, brothers, sisters and chjildren. Demon, Dwarf, rogue and sador, and Nat... I bring warnings from the heart of our mountain."

The Dvergr's former king stepped, eyes closing.

"The land signs around have done more than we know above. I have taken my trusted brothers and sister to look into the Gate of Hell itself, and what we found will answer the questions of the signs. The mountain makes to erupt."

Thorin turned his gaze to the rulers then -- including the Shalori, and he frowned.

"I bid we all flee. When the mountain wakes, it will bring fire, and death. Dwarf, and Demon, and all others, will die if we do not flee our home for safety."

Thorin was not stopping, moving through the pride.

"Long ago our people faced a mountain much like this that erupted into fire and death, and we lost many. I would not see this pride perish. I would not see us fall -- so I bid us, all, run. For our lives, for our ways, for the young in the pride I beg we all flee for our lives to safety, until the mountain is once again quiet. And we must leave, now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:27 pm
Moricorm frowned, eyes narrowing at Thorin's claims. The hellgate had not stirred in a very long time, and even the quakes leading to the hotsprings had not woken it.

But Efes spoke up from where he'd been perched in one of the few savanna trees scattered about the gathering area. "What they say line up with the visions I've been having." He was the son of a goddess, after all, and visions ran in his very blood. He dropped to the ground below him, nodding to the Jötunn of the pride. "They know the heart of our hellgate perhaps even better than we do. At least in terms of what it is capable of. We know its spirit, but they know its body. And if they say it is time to leave, that the hellgate is about to unleash fire and death on us when so many of us are having visions of fire? I think it's time to go." Moricorm looked torn, before nodding.

"You are right." She looked to Nyx, who looked more than a little concerned.

"He isn't wrong. Himy'ainur Kyouko's visions of late have been plagued with fire and death and she speaks of the smell of hell and dead eggs left in the nest too long. I've heard others who have visions speak of this and similar as well." Well, it seemed what they needed to do was clear. The Eska'shelerana made her way to the great stone that made a wonderful platform to speak from.

"Listen well, all! I know we are not a pride of waste, but it would seem our very lives depend on us fleeing our home as soon as possible. If you did not hear the Jötunn-Noldo'raa, whatever has been happening has roused the ire of our hellgate, and we will not likely survive that ire if we stay here. Do any here, you included Jötunn Thorin, know how far must we travel to be safe from the hellgate awakening?"

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:04 pm
Kipepeo had no idea what was going on. Not that this was an unusual state of mind, mind you, since she tended to spend most of her time in a state of semi permanent confusion, but still. Usually, people did not look this agitated unless danger was nearby.

She'd only just barely arrived within her old pridal grounds, unable to even acquaintance herself with anyone she'd previously known before this... whatever 'this' was, had interrupted her. The nerve. Very rude, as far as she was concerned, though then again, she herself was polite enough to let the offense pass, and merely watched the lions around her interact. These were all new faces; none she recognized, but still, they sounded important, and at some points, concerned.

Very concerned, in fact. Afraid even.

She could fix that. The former, not the later, but still.

Her tail flicked as she sat herself and looked from one lion to another, and only just gathered that things seemed like they were about to get both very hot, and very, very interesting. Her paws had done well in leading her back to these lands, it seemed, as she would not be bored.

For now at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 am
The hellgate could turn on them? That was an unsettling thought. And while he didn't like it, the former Dvergr knew the world of stone better than any demon. Ringwe'naur moved away from the kill he'd been feasting on to stand closer to Gwaedh, his sador niece shifting her weight from side to side uncertainly. "Peace, niece. The Jötunn will know how far we must travel, and when we can return." He was still trying to get better at this whole 'comforting' thing, but at least he tried! Gwaedh looked up at him, ears back against her head.

"Why has it chosen to turn on us? It was perfectly fine when my cousins took the trials!" Runya's cubs had gone into the hellgate and emerged with their demon names as adults, and it hadn't been very long ago!

"It's the leopards, obviously." Ringwe turned a glare on Dorielle, who simply shrugged. "It's the only thing that's really changed. That or it's the Dvergr. Or the refugees." The Dina'gurtha found herself leaned into by the much larger bulk of Kaiu, a rather unpleasant experience in her opinion.

"Or the hellgate is taking offense to whatever has the sky in a fit, and isn't bothering to spare us its temper. We demons are known to have tempers often. What the hells makes you think the hellgate's gonna be any different?" Dorielle opened her mouth to argue with Kaiu, then closed it and glared at him. He responded to her glare with a wink and a wicked grin. The point was his, and he knew it.

Truth.Be.Told

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:51 am
As Thorin racjked his mind through dwarven knowledge, it was Koh whom stepped forth to address a why[/i[, the Shalori's steps uncertyain until joined by Noh, the chil's gait both authorative and soothing -- for all she was Ri's, she understood her sire's anxiety, and when the male spoke, it was with a voice that was forced to be loud, to be heaqrd.

"I do not See often, but I do not See there cause in the Past for the hellgate to turn." Kohrisu said, voice shaking. "At least, nothing we have done." The male wavered, eyes half lidded as he nearly slumped into his child, and Noh'va regarded each member of the pride firmly, casting a glance to her own children in silent order to help aid the crowds -- from Afon to Aerone, before the Shalori spoke again.

"The Gate... Was asleep... Before we came.. But... It turned without us.... IOn a time of the world.. I only know my feet shake... I don't know much else. "

Still, Noh nosed the male gratefully, looking out with a cool air of control. Although chil, her blood was true, battle hardened and firm as she scowled.

"The Hellgate is not displeased with us. The sky, as has been said, is another cause. Something has enraged the Hellgate and now we risk bearing the ire meant for another if we do not prepare." She frowned, closing her eyes as she felt Soprano's whisoper trace her mind. Normally, the she-demon called for one of Hakuna'jina's children as sire, but today the demon was calling for the safe as the lowly, and Noh opened her eyes, speaking with the sharp, shrill snarl of her demon.

"The Hellgate, regardless, makes to kill us, and those close to our land." She made a disgustedface, and looked over the gathered faces carefully.

"The longer we bicker, the less will live. And if we sweep whom we can in range, well, we may even find more in the roguelands. Ours is a lush area, after all."

"A day and a night." Thoruin suddenly spoke, looking to Moricorm and the other leaders with a serious expression.

"Our ancestors travelled a day and a night, mind, we travelled himms and mountain. We may yet survive doing the same, with the cracks in our land to help stay the flow. But if we flee this long, we will be safe." The Jotunn nodded, sure as he ensured to affirm it.

"And then when Merim led their paws, they walked a night and day therefor, to flee the fire and molten stone that tore through Durin's halls and home."

The male then sighed, looking to Moricorm quietly. "I fear it means exposing the pride to the sun, but we have no choice if we intend to make it in time. I know not when the mountain will rupture -- it may yet be a day, it may be three, but it is desperately close and we must go, my friends. Ideally, with water between us and the mountain to stop the flow."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:16 pm
Audax wasn't one who bore much fear of fire or the ground shaking - in fact, he didn't have a lot of fear of anything. (What was there to fear? You were either strong enough to survive and thrive, or you were dead. It was that simple.) But he could respect a warning for what it was, and wasn't fool enough to want to stick around if there was a threat that could not be fought and conquered.

If they needed to leave, then they needed to leave. Better to leave and return than die a wasted death because the Hellgate was waking. Really, why were they even wasting time talking about it any longer? The sooner they stopped talking and started moving, the better. If it was really going to be as bad as seemed to be implied, they could plan distance out once already on the move.

Suzu, meanwhile, was terrified. Which... wasn't that different from her normal state of being, given how anxious she tended to be even at the best of times, but she didn't full understand what was going on and that made her even more alert and on edge. The sador leopardess had taken to pacing back and forth the moment things started being discussed, and by now was beginning to make herself dizzy with it.

Leaving seemed like a good idea, it did, but all she [i[really wanted to do was hide until it all stopped.long enough for her to breathe. Except... hiding wasn't really something she could do right now, was it? Oof... What could she do, then?

For his part, Tiridates seemed undisturbed - perhaps even mildly intrigued by the prospect of the hellgate going up. Certainly it was dangerous, and it meant they couldn't stay here - but the very idea of it... the chaos and fire and death it would bring sang to the demon within him. There was so much potential in destruction of was was being threatened, and it would be beautiful. He only listened to what was being discussed with half an ear, vaguely registering that travel was being talked about, how bad things were going to get, what needed to be done - but he didn't absorb all that much of it.

The rest of his attention was focused elsewhere, red-orange eyes hazy with something akin to delight. "Oh, this... this is going to be interesting..."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:53 pm
Moricorm shuddered at the thought of treading in the sun again for the first time in many moons, but if it meant her pride would be safe..."We've done it before. We can do it again. Those who have not can rely on those of us who have." She took a deep breath, and felt the brush of thin fur and a slightly larger form against her own. Ruby eyes met orange-amber and Lachiell gave her mother a small smile. They had survived much as a pride. They would continue to survive. The small Eska'shelerana continued.

"We will flee to the south, and east. Pass through the lands of the Damu-vizuka and warn them as we go." She looked to many familiar faces among the pride, but it was the Ran'ar'ma and former Spirit Talkers who stood out the most. "We will determine what to do better once we are far enough away. Hir'erthad and Ran'ar'ma alike, we will be relying on you to guide us away from here far and fast. You know the lands outside our pride far better than any of the rest of us. Cor'osta, you know who you must watch. Mori'osta, your claws and watchful eyes will be needed more than ever." There were so many of them...how would they all get away safely...

It seemed some of those she had called upon to lead them true stepped up. Ilfirin'runya was the first, her large form hopping onto a rock smaller than the one Moricorm stood upon, but enough to put her better into view.

"We can't all go at once, or we'll be a stampede all our own. Everyone here knows why that's a bad idea. I'll take a group of about twenty with me now. I suggest the rest of you Ran'ar'ma do the same. Those coming with me, let's go! The faster we move, the sooner we all meet back up. We can use our avian members to make sure we all meet back up without passing each other later." Domefae moved to follow his aunt, nudging Yakuti to come with, and Nak taking wing from his back to make sure the way ahead would be clear. Not far from them, Umarth looked to the female nat of the pride, sneer on her muzzle.

"Let's get moving. You'd best not dally, either of you, or you'll be feeling our claws." Jezebeth sneered back, then snorted and started to follow the splintering crowd. She knew better than the argue with the small Cor'osta. There was a sharpness to that one's claws that she didn't feel like testing again. Nor did she want to meet with Death just yet. There was still too much to do.

Maoz's ears pressed against her head, the little sador looking to her mother and siblings with panic on her face. She was going to stay with them, but...they really shouldn't be there! It was too dangerous, right? She looked to the pacing Suzu, carefully moving to the other sador to nose at her. "P-pacing isn't gonna help you much." She couldn't blame the other, though. This was all scary.

At the edges of the crowd, Hakuna'jina watched, silent and uncertain, but determined to make sure every other pride member was out of the lands before she took to the skies. She looked to Primitus, frowning. The fate of her pride had never been so much in question...

NovaCracker
Redbud-Tree

---------------------
[[OOC Note: This is where people can start breaking off into groups! And where everyone gets a chance to shine! The Ran'ar'ma have, until now, only brought new blood into the pride. Now is their chance to show off their rogue land knowledge and skills, and help keep their pride alive!]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:35 am
There was concern in his breast, for his visions had yet again been troubling him. Tulivu's paws burned as he moved to sit with the rest, looking to the sky, then to the rumbling mountain. Still fresh from another vision, his nose burned with the scent of something he could not identify, making his stomach turn. Silver mane was unkempt, the look of exhaustion clear on his face, "We must move indeed....far past the lands of our home. Moricorm makes good point, as do our Jotunn." His eyes flicked worriedly to the side, seeking his daughter, perhaps her cubs. True, many would be fine, for they were all well and grown now, adults in their own right, but was a father not to worry? The mountain was warning them, the ground rumbling beneath his paws as he readied himself. They would need to move, quickly and calmly as he looked over the gathered Pride. Travelling in the sun was all they could do, and the anger and uproar from some got a short look from his eyes. He would let the other leaders handle unrest. Moving to Tavar and Aisling, he nudged his mates lovingly, "We will be well...we must go."

Teodan, on the other hand, was excited. He'd not lived here long, but long enough. and the smirk on his face was wide, "Who cares WHY It's happening. It's exciting. It's a new trial in its own right!" He was one who'd been fostered in, raised a Demon in his home in the Pridelands, fostered by another and brought to stand. His cockiness knew little to no bound, thick silver mane bouncing as he trotted to sit closer to the leaders, entertained by it all, "We have to travel, and we might well be coming back when all settles. Hellgates must surely open, because gates can't always stay closed." No, the young male didn't have any idea what he was talking about....but truth be told, he wasn't good at keeping his mouth SHUT.

In all her years in the Pride, Siochana had never seen something like this. RUmbling beneath her paws, with one child not even in the Pride's lands right now....it was worrying at best. Looking to her pale Sador daughter. she ushered Achaini closer to her. The young one had yet to find someone to whom she would belong, but the dark haired young female was HER daughter. Her father had told her of the nightmares, and she'd watched the other leaders for their concern as well. Those eyes moved to Dorielle, mismatched and cool. The Mori'osta couldn't help but snort. The leopards or the refugees, really. What fool would think numbers might anger the hellgate. Her fur stood on end for a moment, before smoothing as she felt the wound in her neck twinge angrily at the next shake of ground. Since the Sky had begun its tirade, she'd not slept well, all her injuries reminding her of the hard life she'd led, "A new trial indeed. This pride has overcome worse than a furious Hellgate, and we shall thrive. We are demons, not precious, delicate creatures meant to be coddled. This is only another thing to overcome, and I for one will do what is needed." Her tone was cutting, looking around at those she'd trained, those who were of her blood, and not....This was her home, but she would do what she must.

Usahtiel couldn't help but be amused by all of this. She had yet to really move, laying on a perch as she watched. Dorielle had a point, to her mind. LEOPARDS of all things being allowed to be demons. It was unheard of, and the Chil couldn't help but be a tad bitter about it. Now, after this, the Hellgate stirred? "It well could be the leopards...no matter what the Seers say." Her tone was sweet, laughing, though the undercurrent of darkness was difficult to mistake. She would have to leave her home because of this, and it was not an idea she liked.

A bubble of mad laughter could be heard near the back of the crowd, Himy'ainur Anayejua giggling in her own mad way. It was well known that the lioness was not quite right, the pelts on her back frightening enough to most, "Fire will fall, and land will die~" Singsong from her maw was clear, her daughter snorting at her mother's antics. For insomuch as the dark lioness was one of those chosen, her own daughter had no faith in her absolutely insane mother. Ilunena moved to the Himy'ainur's side, nudging her, "Come along, Anayejua. We should begin to get you out of here now." There was doubt that her mother even KNEW her as her own cub...but it didn't matter. All Ilunena was watching for now was her brother, Mlima.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:59 pm
Ringwe raised a brow at Teodan, then rolled his eyes and raised his voice, Gwaedh still close to his side. It was obvious which Ran'ar'ma she would be following. "I can take another group." It was simple, and he didn't really want a large group of others following him, but it was needed, and he loved his pride just as much as the others. He waited for others to gather around him before he started away. The sooner they were gone, the sooner they were safe and could figure things out.

Etsirdae moved to follow Runya, bumping his shoulder against Usahtiel's. "Whatever the reason, Aunt, best to think on it later. Can't think on or fix a problem if you're dead." He didn't linger, instead continuing on and letting her decide if she would follow or chose another group to follow.

Dorielle shifted to huff in Kaiu's face, then moved to let him stumble and almost fall over when she wasn't there to support him anymore. "Come on, idiot. Let's get out of here and to safety." Hearing one of the Chil agreed with her thoughts was very nice, though. She'd have to seek Usahtiel out at a later time, when they weren't running for their lives. She moved to follow Ringwe, Kaiu trailing behind her with the stupid smug grin on his face.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:24 pm
Annûn couldn't help the laugh that escaped her, the small huntress passing by Teodan on her way to follow a Ran'ar'ma. "Don't let your head get too big with ideas, Teodan. Would be a shame if that pretty head burst from being too full!" Really, the ideas everyone was throwing back and forth! Something was going on, and all they could do was react. It was as simple as that. You couldn't figure out why a herd stampeded after the fact, just get the hells out of the way. This was the same!

Jumaane, however, scoot to follow behind Teodan, wherever he was going. The hyena Sador figured he seemed like he had his head screwed on...mostly okay. Mostly. Better than Anayejua. [Even he avoided her, and he was one of the most helpful Sador! He liked his pelt on his body, thank you!]

[ Hey You! ]

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:26 am
Oh, good. They weren't wasting time any more. Audax was quite pleased this was the case, and had no issue with the concept of moving smaller groups at a time - it made sense and was far more practical than to move en masse like a herd of wildebeest during migration season. Still, he wondered if all of the groups would be able to move fast enough to get out of the way in time. A pity, if some were too slow to do so, but then again sometimes sacrifices needed to be made. As for himself? Well, there was being a coward, and then there was having the sense to look after oneself and his own survival. And he had no intention of moving with a slow group.

Tiridates, on the other hand, was in no such hurry. The chaos promised by the hellgate's wrath had his demon practically giddy, and it wasn't likely to calm down any time soon. It made the prospect of fleeing a somewhat unpleasant one, even if he had to admit the practicality of it. But he did need to at least make sure his sister was going to get out in time - she more than anyone should escape this incoming destruction. She wouldn't be anywhere near the nats - not with the way the one fawned over her. Disgusting, that, and both unwanted and unwarranted. He almost wished they could leave a certain pair of them to die to the hellgate (it would certainly be fitting), but... might as well get a little more use out of them first.

Suzu jumped when she was nosed, hopping into the air a few inches with a started yelp, turning wide eyes on Maoz as she swallowed, ears pinning as she looked around, fur fluffed. "N-no," she admitted, staggering a little from how dizzy she had made herself, "But it's - I can't just sit here, can I? And - there's so much going on and I don't know what to do -" And she hated getting anxious like this, fear curling in the pit of her stomach and the very world seeming to twist itself just to mock her - but here she was, so what was she going to do about it?

Das Tor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:00 am
Primitus watched each band beginning to form, and the god of leadership finally moved, lifting Mauji like a child to carry, placing him near Maoz -- and near to his poor fightened child, issuing a snuffing sound indicative of his approval of one thing.

Mauji, it seemed, had dared to approach his daughter, and it seemed Primitus was well eager to urge his paws. Primitus did however keepo walking, studying the pride in silence before approaxching Algol, the god leaning to the pleasure seeker, speaking in a low, soft voice.

"Take a band. Find as many in the area as you can whom are or are not of our pride, and bring them withyour group. The Hwellgate is our Responsibility. We should be responsible for their wellbeing, if the Hellgate is to turn on all." The god murmured.

Satisfied, the god then moved, nosing and rubbing Hakuna affectionately before looking to his immortal mate with a worried stance. He knew her cubs were coming, and he wanted them safe -- however instead of obsessing, the God of Leadership turn and took a breath, addressing the pride.

"I've a follower in the wild whom has seem my brother in a jungle past the lake east of here. He did not aspproach, as the dear thing is rather steadfast to caution, but he is an honest sort. Dependable. I have roamed the roguelands long and I believe that a pawful of us know them well enough to find him. If we can find this territory, we may be safe but I do not know what to expect, only that it is a jungle not unlike the Damu-Visuka." Primitus then nodded.

"I will fly as we travel as slowly as possible, and if a risk of flying away happens, I will land or glide. Regardless, I'm sure you can see me. I know I am far from small." Primitus weakly chuckled -- the god himself was a giant, wongs stretching, and then he fluttered them a bit, ensuring the pride soaked him in as he walked, studying them. So many he didn't knoiw, so many he did, and the God nodded, greeting each like an old friend from demon to sador. It was clear to see his demon walked with him -- Gaius was everstablizing to the lion, a silent, until recently unseen force soothing and warming his soul, and the god then looked to the east, nodding.

"Algol will be taking a rescue party to find outsiders. As we keep the Hellgates, those in it's shadow are our responsibility. They may not be of our ranks, but they are smarter than most to know good land, to know we tolerate no threat. I trust that those with him will see that trust well placed. Suzu, Moaz, dears, it would be wise to stay by Algol. I expect Mauji to help in saving others and Suzu may feel better with him, perhaps helping. Even gentle words and grooming helps. Those willing to offer help and comfort, or teach the curious are welcome to this group."

Then, Primitus turned, moving to nose his daughter before lnosing Ceto to Hakuna'jina, looking to the goddess with a Look.

"Ceto will be coming with us, Hakuna. We'll need the extra paws if things ignite on the trail, and she's a good baby."

Ceto, gfor her part, blinked, then bunted her father's mate affectionately, offering a smile. She didn't know how to help but she would! She'd help with whatever Daddy asked!

Thorin was silent as plans were made, but in truth he had no complaints with the plans for evacuation. It was a solid plan, and the dwarf royal was more than happy to see the pride may survive, before looking around. There were cubs in the pride at present, young lions and others in need of a good, assured group out, and the male thought silently before motioning to Oin.

"We will take the youngest. Any not fully grown, any in need of the extra aid. I will personally lead them with aid." Thorin said, looking the four rulers in the eyes one at a time. He was broking no argument, but he didn't expect a problem. There was metal in his bones, and his claws were as sharp as the gemstones the dwarves collected. He was still sure therte would be protection, even a guide assigned hyim, but he wasn't waiting to let little ones or the weak remain at risk. It felt wrong, and the male walked, slowly and cautiously to begin organizing his party, remaining a presence. He wasn't ready to see the return to normalcy, not yet, not while he knew there was danger, and the male began gathering cubs. The god spoke of land east, past the lake, where they might be safe. Good -- caves or not, the dwarves might adapt. They had no choice. They had to.

Arzu was quick to avoid any groups involving the female Nat. She didn't like hoiw one always smiled and cooed over her -- not knowing what the thing DID. To be even spawned of it made her fur crawl, and with all of the chaos, Arzu was very uncomfortable, checking to see her brothers safe and well anxiously. The female ignored them, making her feel a need to over-compendsate -- to look after and dote on them, and Arzu finally pressed into Tiridates' side in silence, wanting to hide in her strongest brother for a moment of safety. Tiridates never let bad happen, and the female was highly anxious, the female sador disliking the atmoisphere of panic at all, and she soon peered up, all eyes like a cub to implore comfort and safety from both Tiridates and his demon.

"I'm scared." The female said, softly. "I don't want to die, brother. I'm scared."

Das Tor

Redbud-Tree

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:38 am
The commotion roused the dark sleeping lion causing Aed to lift his head and watch what was going on. He stood up, stretching slowly before he padded over towards where his mother stood beside his pale sister. "This will certainly be an adventure." He couldn't help the excitement he felt at what was going on. Whatever was causing the turmoil in the sky was causing just plain excitement through him as well as his demon spirit. He would follow his mother and protect his sister, he would make his line proud.

Alun moved quickly away from the Hellgate. The pale Jotunn had taken to exploring many of the caves that he could, finding the mountain interesting. It was a lot more comforting then the weird lights that had appeared in the sky. The fact the ground trembled, it had sent him running glad to see his leader, the former Dwarven King, had already noticed this. He moved over to where Oin and Thorin stood, as well as the others. He waited, planning on staying with those who had been his first home and pride.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Aed to Siochana

NovaCracker
Alun waiting near Oin and Thorin

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items