Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hiya, I'm new Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 pm
Hiya everyone, I'm new here. Looking forward to meeting people and making friends. Any advice on what to do here and anything else a Gaian should know is welcome and appreciated. I'm from Singapore and my favorite colors are red, yellow/gold and green.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:40 pm
Zar Balestier
Hiya everyone, I'm new here. Looking forward to meeting people and making friends. Any advice on what to do here and anything else a Gaian should know is welcome and appreciated. I'm from Singapore and my favorite colors are red, yellow/gold and green.

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG. See you around. cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:05 pm
Zar Balestier

Welcome! There's actually a ton to do on the site. If you're interested in making gold/playing a game, then try checking out zOMG or Lake Kindred. If you like achievement hunting, then check out the achievements ^^ The summer event is happening right now, so that's definitely worth looking into User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And of course, visiting the forums is always a must.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:07 pm
HI and Welcome! You've joined one of the most active and fun guilds here, and I"m sure you'll find tons of fun. We're glad you're here!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:31 am
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Zar Balestier

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG. See you around. cool

Thank you very much for welcoming me. smile  

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:32 am
Auriga La Shock
Zar Balestier

Welcome! There's actually a ton to do on the site. If you're interested in making gold/playing a game, then try checking out zOMG or Lake Kindred. If you like achievement hunting, then check out the achievements ^^ The summer event is happening right now, so that's definitely worth looking into User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And of course, visiting the forums is always a must.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:33 am
JoyRose
HI and Welcome! You've joined one of the most active and fun guilds here, and I"m sure you'll find tons of fun. We're glad you're here!

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:34 am
Eternal Rebellion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:39 am
Zar Balestier

Hey there! Welcome to the NSTG!  

Elthazar

Versatile Genius

14,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:14 pm
Welcome!
This site has a lot of diverse things to do. It's more like... what do you enjoy? You'll likely find a forum/group/activity related to it. c;
As to meeting people and making friends, this is a great place for it! This guild is full of cool, fun, nice people. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:55 pm
Zar Balestier

Jay Mahameru

Magnetic Genius

10,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Jay Mahameru

Magnetic Genius

10,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:47 am
Zar Balestier: I'm feeling generous, and so a welcoming gift has been sent to you. I hope you like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:19 am
Reza Edison
Zar Balestier

Hey there! Welcome to the NSTG!

Thank you very much for welcoming me biggrin  

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:20 am
sdrawkcab
Welcome!
This site has a lot of diverse things to do. It's more like... what do you enjoy? You'll likely find a forum/group/activity related to it. c;
As to meeting people and making friends, this is a great place for it! This guild is full of cool, fun, nice people. ;D

Thank you very much for welcoming me biggrin  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces