Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
The Red Velvet Kek has arrived! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Velvet Kek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:13 am
Hello all,

I'm a newbie and my name is Ariel. I'm a lady and I prefer the pronoun she/her. I'm Chinese.

The inspiration for my username:
My favorite food is Red Velvet Cake and I would have chosen that as a username but it appears to be taken. crying However, that is no problem because I'm Malaysian and in Malay, Cake is spelled as Kek. Therefore I am Red Velvet Kek. xd

Something else about me:
My favorite colour is Red as it symbolizes good fortune and joy. A red envelope known as an "Angpow" is a red packet containing any sum of monetary gift which is given in Chinese families during the Chinese New Year or special occasions. The red color of the packet symbolizes good luck.

Feel free to greet and befriend me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 am
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

I'm a newbie and my name is Ariel. I'm a lady and I prefer the pronoun she/her. I'm Chinese.

My favorite food is Red Velvet Cake and I would have chosen that as a username but it appears to be taken. crying However, that is no problem because I'm Malaysian and in Malay, Cake is spelled as Kek. Therefore I am Red Velvet Kek. xd

Something else about me:
My favorite colour is Red as it symbolizes good fortune and joy. A red envelope known as an "Angpow" is a red packet containing any sum of monetary gift which is given in Chinese families during the Chinese New Year or special occasions. The red color of the packet symbolizes good luck.

Welcome Red Velvet Kek! You sound yummy!

Uh oh! Now you won't want to be my friend because I might eat you xp Just kidding and you're welcome to be my friend.  

Elthazar

Versatile Genius

14,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 am
Hello hello there and welcome to Gaia and to this wonderful guild!
I hope your time here will be fun and filled with grand memories and loads of new friends heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:27 am
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! See you around. cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:31 am
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:20 pm
Reza Edison
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Welcome Red Velvet Kek! You sound yummy!

Uh oh! Now you won't want to be my friend because I might eat you xp Just kidding and you're welcome to be my friend.

Thank you for welcoming me and making me laugh. lol I've accepted your request for friendship. heart  

Red Velvet Kek

Red Velvet Kek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:22 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Hello hello there and welcome to Gaia and to this wonderful guild!
I hope your time here will be fun and filled with grand memories and loads of new friends heart

Thank you for welcoming me heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! See you around. cool

Red Velvet Kek

Red Velvet Kek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:25 pm
Auriga La Shock
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:16 am
Welcome, Ariel! I love red velvet cake, too. (Cookie/cake/smoothie, form- anything emotion_drool )  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:49 am

Welcome to the Guild and Gaia!!
I have red velvet cupcakes in my fridge right now xD

I got married so I don't get Angpow anymore.
Now we gotta give them to all the little ones x'D
My husband is Chinese heart
I'm also part Chinese but wasn't raised in a Chinese household.
I'm very mixed race xP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 am
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Hi there Ariel! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend biggrin  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:14 pm
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Welcome! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:44 pm
Welcome to the guild!  

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter