Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Salutations Everyone Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coelha_Amor

Married Sweetheart

12,800 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:14 pm
I returned to Gaia about a month ago, I was given great advice to check out this guild along with other links to help out someone who just returned to this new Gaia.

I hope to see and meet new peeps along my travels and time here on Gaia, Loving the new interface with it, and how it is a lot easier to obtain good looking outfits as well.

Loves to everyone and wishing the best for everyone and in hope they are having a great day, Stay Golden.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:12 am
KinxyCandella
I returned to Gaia about a month ago, I was given great advice to check out this guild along with other links to help out someone who just returned to this new Gaia.

I hope to see and meet new peeps along my travels and time here on Gaia, Loving the new interface with it, and how it is a lot easier to obtain good looking outfits as well.

Loves to everyone and wishing the best for everyone and in hope they are having a great day, Stay Golden.

Hi there KinxyCandella! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:15 am
KinxyCandella

Yiay! Welcome back to Gaia, and welcome to this wonderful guild!
If you got any questions then please feel free to ask them. We strive to help as best as we possibly can in this guild!
Also, love your little Succubus! Total flashback to my days as a Ragnarok Online player biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:51 am
KinxyCandella

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Coelha_Amor

Married Sweetheart

12,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:07 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
KinxyCandella

Yiay! Welcome back to Gaia, and welcome to this wonderful guild!
If you got any questions then please feel free to ask them. We strive to help as best as we possibly can in this guild!
Also, love your little Succubus! Total flashback to my days as a Ragnarok Online player biggrin

Thank you whee

I do love to draw, what would you recommend i go and seek out drawing tips and the work of others? I recently started to work on digital art thanks to a friend letting me have his old tablet to work with and test out the waters of drawing with a tablet.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:24 am
KinxyCandella

Well, I am a digital artist myself, and I know there are a few here in the guild who draw digitally too.
So you're more than welcome to have a look at my art HERE, and ask me questions biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Conradin Camden

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 pm
KinxyCandella

Hey, I'm a newbie too. Maybe we can be friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:27 pm
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:40 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:45 am
Falcona Stark
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart

Thank you so much, 4laugh  

Coelha_Amor

Married Sweetheart

12,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25

Coelha_Amor

Married Sweetheart

12,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:51 am
Thank you 4laugh , I added you on DeviantArt, I am sure I can learn a lot from you with simple drawing tips, which is what I kinda need at the moment, I mostly uploaded my pencil drawings that I have done, and I am working on my own personally made icon at the moment. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:27 am
Welcome to the NSTG, KinxyCandella!  

Nureddin Zengi

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:28 am
KinxyCandella

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:46 pm
Nureddin Zengi
Welcome to the NSTG, KinxyCandella!

Thank you 3nodding  

Coelha_Amor

Married Sweetheart

12,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25

Coelha_Amor

Married Sweetheart

12,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
KinxyCandella

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

You are too kind, your excellency, many thanks for your hospitality. heart  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces