Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Heulwen Cottage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxH ᴇ ᴜ ʟ ᴡ ᴇ ɴxxxC ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ ᴀ ɢ ᴇxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxL ʟ ᴀ ɴ ʀ ᴡ s ᴛ , W A L E Sxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:01 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxAᴇʀᴏɴ Lɪɴᴏs Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxAɪʀᴀ Nᴏʀᴇʟʟᴇ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴇɴʜᴏᴜsᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxMᴀxᴡᴇʟʟ Eʟɪᴀs Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇxxx

xxxxxxxxPʜᴏᴇɴɪx Eʟɪᴇᴢᴇʀ Hᴇᴜʟᴡᴇɴxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:53 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

❧The family floo code is "Hobbit Hole", thanks to someone joking about the Heulwens basically being hobbits

❧The area around the house is enchanted to prevent people from wandering in without permission

❧The Potions Lab is below the house. To enter, you must unlock the staircase, which is hidden behind a blank part of the wall in the kitchen. An "H" must be drawn on the wall with a wand.

❧The house is full of muggle tech and magic isn't used all to often

❧The greenhouse is magically locked to prevent muggles from entering, due to magical plants inside

❧The Heulwens own several acres of the woody forest area around their home as well, and they use it to let Nani run free on full moons

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Aeron's elderly Pembrooke Corgi named Lucille
⇴A young adult Pembrooke Corgi named Alexander
⇴Nora's Snowy Owl named Rosita

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:03 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee was heartbroken! Devastated! He had been running and playing outside and Scrappy had got caught on a tree and got hurt! He could even see stuffing! Holding Scrappy's hurt side he ran back to the house where he heard Nora in the kitchen. Approaching her all teary-eyed, he was clearly unhappy. "I was playing but Scrappy got hurt!" He said deeply concerned for his stuffed friend. When he got a cut Nora had been able to fix it surely Scrappy wasn't too badly hurt. When prompted he showed where Scrappy had gotten ripped. It was a decent enough rip but no stuffing was in danger of falling out. "Can he be fixed?" He was even willing to be in trouble if it meant got Scrappy fixed, though Nora hadn't gotten mad at him. The few times he misbehaved was not met with anger so he should be fine right?

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Kitchen
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phee and Scrappy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Playing Healer
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Poor dear

Nora was in the kitchen washing vegetables while the kids played outside. Her babies were growing up so fast, yet, she still had plenty of mothering to do. Whereas Max had fit right in with the family, Phee was still having trouble. Perhaps she'd look into a therapist for the boy.... but that might make him feel bad. She sighed softly, trying to keep her thoughts at bay. Just as she was thinking about him, the blonde boy showed up in the kitchen looking near to tears. "Phoenix! What's...." The boy held out his beloved stuffed bear, saying he got hurt. Nora gently took the teddy in hand, humming softly as she examined the tear in the fabric.

When the quiet child asked if his bear could be fixed, Nora nodded. "Of course Scrappy can be fixed, dear. But I'll need your help!" She carefully set Scrappy on the kitchen table, then wiped Phee's tears away gently. "Alright, can you go grab my sewing kit from the living room? I have some fluff and some string. And while we're at it, I started knit Scrappy a little sweater, so we can make sure he's nice and cozy." While the boy went for her kit, she grabbed the little blue sweater she'd made for the bear. Maybe that'd bring a smile to Phee's face.

Kungfudemoness

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ, ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ Cᴏɴᴇʏ Isʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʟꜰ
Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɪɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴇʀʀɪs ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ, sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀꜰ
Yᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ's Cʜʀɪsᴛ-ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʟɪᴋᴇ
Sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪsʜ sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘsᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs
Wᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ
Mʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ Cʜʀɪsᴛ-ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʟɪᴋᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɢs
As ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀs, "Gᴏᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ꜰʟᴀɢs"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:34 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phee watched as Nora examined Scrappy and when he heard that Scrappy could be saved he was happier. He was much better with people touching him. He still hated it when strangers did it, but family he would hardly wince. Only jumping a bit when Nora wiped his tears for him he sniffled and nodded when given a mission. If it helped Scrappy then he was going to do his best. As Nora got Scrappy prepped for surgery on the table he went and found the sewing kit. It was near some yarn that he helped pick. It was nice and soft and not itchy and scratchy. He carefully carried it back to Nora as he knew needles were sharp and they hurt if they poked. Hopefully it wouldn't hurt Scrappy as it fixed him! Nora was gentle so Scrappy would be ok. "I found it!" Phee said setting it near enough to Scrappy. "It'll be okay Scrappy! We'll fix you!" he said to Scrappy, and perhaps unknowingly to himself

And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:49 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Kitchen

While her child was running to find the sewing kit, Nora took a second to examine the poor old bear. It was well worn in a few places, but nothing a bit of spellwork couldn't fix. While Phee was distracted, Nora used a spell to clean the bear, then brought its eyes back to life with a pop of color. She quickly hid her wand when the blonde hurried back with the sewing kit. "Great job, little bird. Now then, let's get our patient all fixed up, shall we?"

The woman carefully rooted through her kit, finding a thread that matched Scrappy's fur color, then she threaded a needle. Moving effortlessly, Nora sewed the bear back up. She tied off her thread, then with a small smile, used some extra white fabric to wrap around the "injury". Once done, she carefully put the new sweater on the teddy. "How's he look, Doctor Phee? Do you think he'll be right as rain?" She handed Scrappy back to her son, sending him a gentle smile as well.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:12 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phee anxiously watched his friend get careful surgery. He got to hold Scrappy's paw so they both could feel better. He did let go so the bear could get some bandages and a soft sweater. Scrappy even looked happier! Once his friend was returned he gave the bear a...well bear hug. He was so happy that his plush friend he could help but give Nora one too. Surely after fixing scrappy a hug was safe? Old mommy didn't like hugs and had threatened to toss Scrappy when he had ripped! He had even gotten in trouble when he used bandages on Scrappy. His teacher in preschool had saved Scrappy then but wasn't as gentle as Nora had been. "Thank you for saving Scrappy! He likes his sweater too!" Phee said not quite releasing the hug. He preferred when he could choose when he had to touch others

And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Kitchen

Nora watched as Phee hugged his beloved teddy bear as tight as he could. She grinned when he looked at her, then she looked a bit startled when the blonde hugged her. He very seldom gave out hugs, so to get one was an amazing thing. The woman gently wrapped her arms around Phee, not wanting him to feel trapped at all. He spoke, thanking her for fixing the bear, and she grinned again. "I couldn't have done it without your help, love. And I thought you both might like the sweater, since it's so nice and soft." The boy hadn't yet released himself from the hug, so Nora gently pressed a kiss into the top of his head. "Are you tired? Poor Scrappy might need to rest after his surgery. And I was thinking, after we nap, how about we sneak some cookies, hm? With chocolate chips?" She looked at the child, knowing that he liked to take naps every day to help prevent him having breakdowns later in the night. Sleepy children made grumpy children, after all.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

As much as the warm hug and affection was nice the mention of a nap made him relize he was tired. He usually took a nap around this time. The few times he didn't he ended up grumpy. Grumpy was no fun. "I bet Scrappy is tired too!" getting a quick glass of water he was tucked in for a nap.

The nap started pleasant but after a bit not so much. He was dreaming of him and Scrappy playing with giant blocks and having a grand time. Things got bad when he heard old mommy and it was darker! Old mommy was gone right? She was so mad that he had left and got a new family and he didn't have his itchy sweater anymore! He didn't like she was loud! He hated old mommy! He had a new mamma who fixed Scrappy and liked him! Oh no where was Scrappy!? Did old mommy get him and toss him!? No!....

In the waking world he was deffinitly tossing around. Scrappy was held tight for a bit but eventully got lost in the trashing and ended up beside his bed. At that point he was definitely making sleep noises of distress and subconscious grabs for Scrappy to no avail.

And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Kitchen
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Naptime Wakeup

Nora grinned when Phee agreed it was naptime. Helping him grab a glass of water, she led him to his room and tucked him - and Scrappy - into bed. "Sleep well, little bird." She pat his head, then walked out to go tend to the vegetable garden outside. After an hour, she walked inside and rinsed off, then decided to go check on Phoenix. Something in her gut was telling her the boy needed help.... but he was still in his room, right? In the house for sure...

The woman hurried up the stairs and quietly pushed his door open. Inside, the blonde was thrashing and rolling. Nora stepped in, grabbing Scrappy off the floor then sitting on the edge of the bed. She gently placed her hand on the child's arm, then carefully nudged him to try and wake him. "Phoenix, darling, wake up. You're home, you're safe. I'm here with you." She remembered when Nani used to get nightmares, the two spending hours hugging and crying... and poor Phoenix had several more reasons to cry.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:09 pm
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phee was not enjoying this dream. Scrappy was missing and probably just as scared and old mommy was being so mean! She was being mean about his new family! He liked his new family! He was suprised and relived to hear Nora! Old mommy didn't like like that! Nora was better mamma! He would finally wake up and trough sleepy eyes he could see Nora. His new better mamma! He immediately hugged and snuggled his savior. "Momma!" Phee said as hr hugged and snuggling into Nora. She scared away old mommy in his dream and saved Scrappy! She was a better mamma! Surely it was ok to call her that. She had said it was ok when he was first adopted. He had been unsure at the as all he had known of mommies was from old mommy but Nora had only been nice and what he had wanted all along in a momma.

And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Phee's Room
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Naptime Wakeup

Nora called out to the boy again, trying to wake him up without panicking him. After a second, the boy startled himself, looking around for half a second before pushing into her arms. On instinct, she wrapped her arms around the child, feeling tears well up when he called her momma. He'd been too nervous to ever call her that before, and she didn't blame him for the hesitation. His previous mother was a horrible woman. Nora hugged the boy tighter, gently kissing the top of his head. "Shh, my baby. I'm here for you, darling. Take a deep breath, you're safe here." Her hands moved to rub up and down his back to try and calm the boy. Whatever dream he was suffering through, she was glad it was over now. Maybe she could calm him down now.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 pm
User Image

𝓖𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶
Driskol Winston Abrams

𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮
Magdalena Puck Giese-Dunbar

𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓷
Chance Whitethorne

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓻
Lilian Cody

𝓖𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓷
Hikaru Nakano-Roussel
Chanda Giese-Dunbar
Byuchuch Horne

𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓼
Chrysanthemum Meadows
Laili Abrams
Erzulie Levy

𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓻
Dwyn Horne

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵
Hariette Nakano-Roussel

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝘩𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑢𝑙𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑠

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:43 pm
Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sαłeм'š Ałυм ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Aššıšтαит

☯⚝ϟ Puck was studiously trying not to be That bride who kept staring at her wedding rings even as she made sure to do as much as she possibly could with her left hand just so she could keep it in sight. She was doing alright seeing as there was so much to take in at the moment; the beautiful decorations she very nearly lost a few fingernails to, the amazing gardens that they in no way could possibly thank the Heulwen's for even in the next hundred years, Hariette's amazing purple streaks that she laughed about for maybe ten minutes as she was getting ready, the actual wedding ceremony that she barely held it together during the vows, and of course her husband.

It was going to be so weird thinking of Dris as her husband now instead of just her boyfriend. Husband meant, y'know, stability, favorite casserole dishes, complaining about laundry, complaining about who's taking out the trash, fighting about who's the favorite with the cats...holy s**t they've been married for a while actually. Well at least she got a kickass party out of it. And awesome kicks. Chrys' idea to wear sneakers had been genius and finding someone to make matching embroidered converse had been like a sign from above. Puck had nearly considered walking barefoot since she just couldn't decide on a pair of shoes and while it would've worked with the theme, she didn't like the idea of starting off married life with thick callouses on the bottom of her feet.

Out the corner of her eye she spotted one of her new family members talking with her mom and it took her a second to place them. Which honestly give her a break, she was going from a family of five to a family of like five hundred. Thank God they had discussed this beforehand and only invited close family and friends or she wasn't sure all his family would've been able to fit. When she saw Chanda flit over to the discussion she got a tad curious. "Should I be worried about my brother and your aunt meeting or amused because I think he's going into shock." Puck asked Dris before taking a sip from her glass before she actually burst into laughter. Her poor brother's hair had gone from a jubilant bright red to his embarrassed purple as he looked to be fanboying over the older woman. Wasn't she in Quidditch too? Was it bad she didn't really remember?

Miss Gryffindork

It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday
I'm in love

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash