Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Blackmoor Estate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:55 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxB ʟ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴍ ᴏ ᴏ ʀxxxE s ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxC ᴀ ʀ ᴅ ɪ ꜰ ꜰ , W A L E Sxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:03 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxCᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ Wᴇɴᴅᴇʟɪɴ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴏᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ ᴀ Gᴀᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Pʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxJᴀsᴘᴇʀ Mᴀᴠᴇʀɪᴄᴋ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴏᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⇾Floo Code is "Blackmoor Estate, Wales"
⇾Muggle Tech works, if only because Cooper prefers it to magic... sometimes
⇾Lily is often found sleeping or running around the house all wild

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Cooper's Husky, Lily

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was awake and was playing with a toy car. This toy car could fly! He was awake first but knew Daddy was still asleep. Jass was content to play alone till Daddy woke up. it wasn't a school day so he didn't need to go anywhere. his stomach, however, didn't want to wait as it growled at him. Jass went to the kitchen and go to his box of dino shaped cereal. However, the jug of milk was new and too heavy to manage safely. If he made a mess it was on purpose not accident so he put the milk and cereal away. He took his car and zoomed his way to Daddy's room. He could hear daddy's sleep growling but it wasn't too loud. He zoomed in and carefully climbed onto the bed. "Vroom! Vroom!" He said using Daddy as the race track mainly his face. Once Dady grunted awake Jass stopped. "I'm hungry and the milk is too heavy for dino breakfast. Can you make food for me?" He sat eagerly hoping Daddy had breakfast ideas or could manage the heavy milk jug for him.

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jass
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waking up
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? When did my face become a racetrack?

Cooper had been figuring out this whole "dad" thing pretty well... at least, he assumed he was doing a good job. They'd found several common interests that allowed him to get even closer with his new son. It was still really odd to have a small one to care for when only months ago he'd been all on his lonesome. Luckily, Jass was pretty easygoing or it would be a lot harder for Cooper to navigate. One morning while he was trying to sleep in (honestly had school started that early when he was in elementary?) when he felt something on his face. Grunting softly, he peeked up to see a blurry person with very, very red hair. "G'mornin' Jass..." He pushed himself to a sit, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. Jasper said he was hungry, but the milk was too heavy. Of course, Cooper had forgotten to put some in a smaller bottle for the boy. "Sure thing, kiddo. How 'bout pancakes? I think we have some mix... somewhere in the kitchen." He pushed his feet into his slippers and stood, then squat down so Jass could piggy-back ride into the kitchen.

Kungfudemoness

Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ, sᴏ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, sᴏ ʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ, sᴏ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇꜰᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ, sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ꜰɪʟᴛʜʏ, sᴏ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ, sᴏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴏ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ, sᴏ ᴘɪssᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇꜰᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ! Lᴇᴛ's sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ʀɪᴏᴛ!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Jass petted Lily who had woken up too and joined for pets. He had never be allowed pets before getting his new daddy. He loved having a canine sidekick. Lily could run and play with him and daddy making it more fun! Speaking of fun it was piggy back time. Knowing not to jump on real fast as it knock daddy over he climbed on for the ride. He hoped he could get as tall as daddy and alway be this high up! Lily would follow Cooper and a giggling Jass all the way to the kitchen. There Jass washed his hands cause he knew from school it was a good idea to do so before food. He climbed onto the stool so he could watch Daddy make the pancakes. "Can we do dino pancakes?" He asked eagerly. He was in a dino mood today

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Making Dino Pancakes
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This kid's a genius

Cooper carried Jass to the kitchen, carefully stepping around Lily, who was happy to have both her people awake. The dog was overjoyed to have a person about her size to play with and she had already fallen quite in love with Jass. He squat down so the redhead could wash his hands, then Coop did the same before helping the boy down. The dark haired man yawned as he stepped into the pantry, returning with a big box of pancake mix. While he was preparing the batter, the younger Blackmoor asked if they could upgrade to Dino-shaped pancakes. "Pfft, can we. Of course we can! Let's make the best dino pancakes ever." He rooted through a cabinet, coming away successfully with a big tub of large cookie cutters. He grabbed out a few dinosaur shaped ones, grinning over at Jass. He was a creative kid, Cooper had to give him that. After all, he'd only ever had round pancakes, and they were way more fun when shaped like not-circles.

Just for fun, Cooper threw in a handful of rainbow sprinkles, mixing them into the batter before starting on the first batch of pancakes. He made the first three, including Jass' favorite, then flipped them all with a flourish. Once done, he set them on a plate and buttered them, before drizzling them in syrup. "Alright, go sit in your seat so you can get started while I make some for me!" He set the plate in Jass' spot, then handed him a small fork and butter knife, trusting the nine year old to handle himself. He made a second batch (plus a third, in case they were extra hungry), then joined his son at the table and started eating.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jass liked to watch Daddy cook he likes T-rexs because they were big and scary but had tiny arms. He bounced a bit with excitement expecilly when rainbow sprinkles were added. He would giggle when the pancakes were flipped with style. Breakfast was so much more fun with Daddy! His rainbow spotted T-rexs were ready first and as Daddy made his own Jass climbed onto the seat where his pancakes awaited. He decided to eat the tail of his delicious dino pancake as it had many sprinkles that had melted to color the pancake. He didn't want to eat too fast so he could eat with Daddy. Once they both were eating Jass had a question. "Can you show me some cool broom tricks today?" He asked eager to play in the toy broom he had recently got from one of his uncles. It look like a racing broom but went mabye 5 ft if Jass pushed it. He didn't want to wait till magic school to learn flying. Daddy got paid to fly and play qudditch so Daddy could teach him!

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Making Dino Pancakes
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This kid's a genius

Cooper joined Jass at the table, happily munching on his dinos. The redhead spoke up, asking about flying... again. Part of Cooper was excited his son wanted to learn flying, but the bigger part was scared the clumsy boy would get seriously hurt. He slowly finished chewing, trying to think of a diplomatic answer. "We can, yes. But we'll have to use your new broom, okay? And you'll have to wear a helmet. Don't want you getting hurt." He grinned, hoping that satisfied the child. He figured he should probably teach broom safety before he taught actual flying, but with such a hyper kid, it was more likely to be a crash course. Luckily, Coop was good on a broom.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Jass nodded eagerly as he chewed a Trex head. Some of the players on Daddys team had helmets so that was good! "Ok! I can wear a helmet! We got to be safe from those mean bludgers, right?" Jass asked. He had seen a few games were Daddy got hit with those mean balls. He be fine afterwards but it looked like quite the owie. He was so eager now he was slightly bouncing but knew not to eat quickly. He learned that the hard way. He was hungry enough to grab some from the third batch of dinos. Sure he have to wait a bit for his stomach to digest a bit first. Gotta be well fed to fly right?

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Breakfast
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hahahahaha no

Cooper balked when Jasper mentioned bludgers. He hadn't been hoping for a full on quidditch game, had he? "N-no, Jass. We're not gonna mess with bludgers. They're heavier than you are and I'd rather not like you injured before you even know how to fly." He grinned softly, standing to put on a pot of coffee. He'd need caffeine for sure. "How were your dinos? Did you like 'em?" He glanced over at the boy, grinning softly at him.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oh did daddy think he meant real bludgers? Those were scary. "No real bludgers those are scary. Once I get good at flying maybe we could be chasers?" Jass said eager by the future prospect of a mini, but safe, qudditch game. He had learned about the sport at Wool's but really got into it when he got a better daddy. Daddy went and made some coffee which Jass dubbed weird bean juice. "They were yummy t-rexs!" He loved breakfast and was no longer hungry. The coffee smell was strong "Can I try some of that?" Jass asked couriously. Why did Daddy drink it in the morning but not at night? Was it not as tasty differant parts of the day? Adults were weird!

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Breakfast
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope he doesn't realize it's mostly milk

Cooper chuckled when Jass quickly amended, saying real bludgers were scary, then that he'd like to be a chaser. Well... at least Chaser was a good spot. "We might try that, or I can see how well you handle a snitch." He grinned, preparing cream, sugar, and a dash of honey for his coffee. It was hazelnut like always, the sweet taste something the man enjoyed. While he was stirring his drink together, Jass asked if he could try some coffee too. Was he allowed to give coffee to kids? Would the caffeine kill him? Coop looked over at the boy, then shrugged. He made a blend that was mostly cream and milk with just a dash of coffee and handed it to the boy. "You can try it, but I can't say you'll like it." He leaned against the wall and sipped his own coffee, the steam curling up around his nose. "Just... do me a favor and don't tell your grandma. She'll knock me out if she knows I gave you coffee." Sure, it was roughly 99% milk, but if he wanted to try it, who was Coop to say no? Oh... right his dad. Oh well.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Jass watched as his own little coffee was made. It was a bit differant than dads and he stared thoughtfully at it for a moment. Was coffee one of those drinks that cause he was a kid it had to be differant? Daddy was bigger so he could have stronger bean juice. Jass not one to just let a new thing go to waste took a drink. It did taste like creamy milk but also had some kick. Not a lot but Jass could taste the coffee. Wow it must have more kick in daddys adult cup! Jass kinda liked the weird taste. "It weird but i like it." Jass said finishing his coffee milk. He decided it would be a special drink. Not an all the time drink. He was good and put his dishes. Clean up before play! "I'll go get my broom from its box!" He said before running to his room. He carried the thin box back out to where daddy was. He would need help opening the box.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Flying Around
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's Do This!

Cooper carefully watched Jass' face as he sipped his drink. Honestly, if he managed to not get busted on having made two very different drinks, he'd be happy. Luckily, his plan worked and they sat for a few minutes, finishing off their drinks. As soon as he was done, Jass cleaned up after himself, then sprinted off to grab his new broom. Coop sighed softly, moving to put his own mug in the sink. Thankfully the broom he'd gotten for Jass only went about five feet off the ground and not very fast, otherwise he'd worry hard. His son wasn't yet ready for free reign of a broom. The redhead came back with his broom box and Coop took it, carefully removing it from the packaging before handing the broom back to the boy. "Alright, kiddo. Got your padding on? Well, then let's head to the backyard." He was thankful the back yard was both densely forested and charmed to avoid wandering eyes, especially since he didn't want to apparate anywhere, just in case something happened... which it wouldn't! ... Probably.

Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items