Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:35 am
Let's get down to buisness!

Below are my SoA that I currently want things from. Just a small few. If you have inquiry's about other's, you can locate my journal here [Journal]

For my own use:

Carry on!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:04 pm
Important plots

Schnee la Neige'milima

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Introduction plots to Harinakshi. Though for the most part she'll be hiding her god forum. At least until she's been fully introduced to the pride. Of course, there will be a few "Accidents" that will see her for who she is. Rumors could start [which will be completely intended]. SO if you want to have your Schnee start some rumors, please let me know!

s**t is gonna happen soon where Urza will die. It won't be a bad death, but he's getting old. Before that happens, I want one last breeding with these two. So what I'm mostly looking for is some RP for both of them. Random encounters, joining rps (If people want them), blessing of marriage... Anything. Saving cubs, rescuing damsels in distress. Even some meaningful advise.

Both these two need some rp. I'd love not to have to do them self-rp.

Motoujamii

Chante-peta could use one more rp. A friendly Rivalry duel, a joining duel, anything really. He's a tough cookie with a kind heart. He's taken though! Doesn't have to just be one. I'd love to get him more character development. He might become a Sentinel!

Banhishikha is my first firekin, she is very dear to me. I'd love to get her more character development. When she was young, she was looking to become a spy, or something of importance, and I want to continue that route of things. Unfortunately, she has had s**t luck in actually achieving any of her goals. So, here we are, getting her back up on her feet!

She was part of the great hunt and encountered some weird s**t. So there's that!

Myrsky Syntynyt

Rokuro is my first Stormborn and is very special to me. I need more reavings, some duels, some kidnapping of thralls. Everything. He's even open to a fling or two. He will not be the type to have a mate, he just doesn't care about that s**t. I want him to work at becoming a captain, so I don't want him to join one that has a non NPC character (Unless you plan for your captain dude to die, and him to replace them. I'm 100% down for that).

He's not much of a talker, he just does what needs to be done. Doesn't take too much pleasure in kidnapping, but he likes to please his family. So he brings them gifts from time to time. His brother kinda talks him into it, even though he himself is not a reaver.

Bahira needs more duels. She is in the long process of becoming a shield maiden. So far, she is not doing so good. Lets see if her luck will change! She will only be looking for duels. Nothing else at this current moment.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:05 pm
Secondary Plots

Gods

Nohealani could use some plots. Prides are open for her as well. If you have a place that she might be able to fit into, that would be amazing. Though, she'd only be seen as her mortal form at first. She's a bit curious about the mortal lands, and will not be returning to the god haven.

She needs character development. I'm not looking for a mate for her at this moment, as testing the waters. She will not be kidnapped in any form, if someone attempts. She'll reveal herself and fly away. Or she'll turn herself into a falcon and fly away. She also has her companion, Eruanna

Dov'Strunmah

These two need 3 more rps. They are my solo pair, and I'd much like to breed them! Anything is good really. Not looking for anything particular.

Kitwana-antara

I need 10 RPs with this guy for breeding purposes and character development. He's a jerk, so don't expect his encounters to be all fluffy and adorable. He's also a secret keeper, and he enjoys his work. He's a dark individual, and doesn't give a crap about other's feelings or what they think of him.

Rogue

Zula could use a fling. Rps for that, and fling offers!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:24 pm
That should do it.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:17 pm
I’d love to do some more Schnee rp~

I can offer up Elbio, who I’ve been aiming to do some character development for, and I’ve been wanting Meera to visit the Schnee/a snow area for a while, so I’d love to rp her there too, if that’s alright.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:39 pm
I can offer another duel with Maya in the SB? heart  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:33 pm
MangoMeow
I’d love to do some more Schnee rp~

I can offer up Elbio, who I’ve been aiming to do some character development for, and I’ve been wanting Meera to visit the Schnee/a snow area for a while, so I’d love to rp her there too, if that’s alright.

Oooh! who'd you want to meet with either of them?
Meera will be perfectly fine in visiting. ^^

Pandorus Sphinx

Oooh! Yes, eventually. I want to get Bahira some wins under her belt first. XD So she can say she improved. lmao.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Oooh! who'd you want to meet with either of them?
Meera will be perfectly fine in visiting. ^^

Any of them would be lovely~ Hmmmm, maybe Elbio with Harinakshi and Meera with either Urza or his mate (or both)? I’m good with whichever you’d prefer meeting.  

MangoMeow

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:35 am
Kuzia needs a joining duel for Motoujamii, but could also use some character development if you're interested in doing something with Chante-peta or Banhishikha!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:58 am
MangoMeow

Would you like to start something up then?

Bittersweet Candies

Banhishikha might be better for a duel. Chante has yet to lose a duel. XD I have extremely good luck with him.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:06 am
I Lady Kiya I

whee That's fine! Kuzia isn't picky, heheh. Would you like me to start something up? ovo (and of course I'm totally down for other RPs after the duel! heart )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:26 am
Bittersweet Candies
I Lady Kiya I

whee That's fine! Kuzia isn't picky, heheh. Would you like me to start something up? ovo (and of course I'm totally down for other RPs after the duel! heart )

If you will!  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:28 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Sure~! <3 I’ll get them going today.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:52 pm

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:29 pm
I think I'm all caught up now.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff