CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:50 pm
Feel like talking about Anime, TV Shows or Movies? Please feel free to talk about it here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:52 pm
Have you heard of the anime: "In Another World with my Smartphone"? Its a fun series.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:09 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Have you heard of the anime: "In Another World with my Smartphone"? Its a fun series.

no I'll ask my husband if he ever has seen it he has seen alot of animes!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I saw the Final Star Wars Movie the other day and here are my final thoughts on all the Movies in the Star Wars: Skywalker Saga.

Star Wars: Skywalker Saga
(1977-2019)
There are plenty of movie companies that can fire up imaginations & think of great sagas: LucasFilm, the company who created the Star Wars: Skywalker Saga is one of those companies.

They took us where no one has ever gone before & beyond.

They created a Galaxy Far Far Away, The Force, an entire Universe and brought them to life among its people.

Without LucasFilm, there would have been no Star Wars Movies, Television Series or Video/Computer Games.

Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga:
Started 1977, Completed 2019.
We honor your memory.

Movies in Chronological Order:
Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (1999)
Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones (2002)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars [2008]
Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
Solo: A Star Wars Story [2018]
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope (1977)
Star Wars Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi (1983)
Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)
Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi (2017)
Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:23 am
Slick Romance

Have you seen the movie Animalympics? Its an old 1980 Animated TV Movie that features the animals of the animal kingdom all over the world competing for the Gold in both the Summer & Winter Olympic Games. I have it on DVD.

The events that were shown in that movie:
Marathon Race
Floor Exercise
Vault
Uneven Bars
Figure Skating
High Jump
Pole Vault
100 Meter Dash
Soccer
Slalom Skiing
Bobsledding
Ice Hockey
Swimming
Platform Diving
Downhill Skiing
Boxing
Basketball
Volleyball
Weightlifting
and Fencing

At the movie begins with the Olympic Torch's journey to be lit during the Opening Ceremony, then the events begin, after the events at the end of the movie, the Closing Ceremony where the Torch is put out until the next Olympic games & the ending line:
"Goodbye & Good Luck to all you Future Gold Medal Winners!"

The thing is that this movie took the Longest to get a DVD Release in the United States which was about 24 years after the 1996 VHS release. There's 2 VHS versions of that movie, One from 1988 & the other from 1996.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:32 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance

Have you seen the movie Animalympics? Its an old 1980 Animated TV Movie that features the animals of the animal kingdom all over the world competing for the Gold in both the Summer & Winter Olympic Games. I have it on DVD.

Marathon Race
Floor Exercise
Vault
Uneven Bars
Figure Skating
High Jump
Pole Vault
100 Meter Dash
Soccer
Slalom Skiing
Bobsledding
Ice Hockey
Swimming
Platform Diving
Downhill Skiing
Boxing
Basketball
Volleyball
Weightlifting
and Fencing

At the movie begins with the Olympic Torch's journey to be lit during the Opening Ceremony, then the events begin, after the events at the end of the movie, the Closing Ceremony where the Torch is put out until the next Olympic games & the ending line:

The thing is that this movie took the Longest to get a DVD Release in the United States which was about 24 years after the 1996 VHS release. There's 2 VHS versions of that movie, One from 1988 & the other from 1996.

I haven't seen it, hadn't even heard of it. xd  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:34 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance

Marathon Race
Floor Exercise
Vault
Uneven Bars
Figure Skating
High Jump
Pole Vault
100 Meter Dash
Soccer
Slalom Skiing
Bobsledding
Ice Hockey
Swimming
Platform Diving
Downhill Skiing
Boxing
Basketball
Volleyball
Weightlifting
and Fencing

This movie was considered a Rare movie out there before it was released on DVD 2 years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:35 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance

Marathon Race
Floor Exercise
Vault
Uneven Bars
Figure Skating
High Jump
Pole Vault
100 Meter Dash
Soccer
Slalom Skiing
Bobsledding
Ice Hockey
Swimming
Platform Diving
Downhill Skiing
Boxing
Basketball
Volleyball
Weightlifting
and Fencing

This movie was considered a Rare movie out there before it was released on DVD 2 years ago.

Okay. smile  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:44 am
The Jetsons Movie is a favorite of mine as it came out in theaters in 1990, I have a recorded PPV version on VHS but I don't know where it is, my mom recorded that movie for me when I was little, she recorded it along side Bedknobs & Broomsticks and All Dogs go to Heaven. This movie also took the longest to be released on DVD which was 19 years.

It combined Early CGI with Traditional Animation which was rare. But it was still a good movie to watch. This was 2 years before the Cartoon Network launched on TV.

Slick Romance

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:15 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
The Jetsons Movie is a favorite of mine as it came out in theaters in 1990, I have a recorded PPV version on VHS but I don't know where it is, my mom recorded that movie for me when I was little, she recorded it along side Bedknobs & Broomsticks and All Dogs go to Heaven. This movie also took the longest to be released on DVD which was 19 years.

It combined Early CGI with Traditional Animation which was rare. But it was still a good movie to watch. This was 2 years before the Cartoon Network launched on TV.

Slick Romance

Cool. I started watching another movie.  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:16 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance

Which movie is that?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:19 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance

Which movie is that?

It's called 'The Grey' and it's about a plane crash in Alaska.  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:11 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance

Which movie is that?

Have you seen The Chipmunk Adventure? It was a childhood favorite with an "Around the World in 80 Days" feel to it since that movie was released in 1987.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:19 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Slick Romance

Which movie is that?

Have you seen The Chipmunk Adventure? It was a childhood favorite with an "Around the World in 80 Days" feel to it since that movie was released in 1987.

No, I haven't.  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:24 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance

Which movie is that?

No, I haven't.

I used to rent it on VHS from Blockbuster as a kid. Although, I do get startled by the Cheesy Shield Warner Home Video Logo that's shown.

I did see it school once but that was the Universal Home Video Reprint.

The Version I have is the Paramount DVD Reprint.

Have you seen The Swan Princess Movies?  
General OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces