Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Threadfall
[06.26.3576 HRW] Bowl & Infirmary: CLOSED! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:10 am
High Reaches Weyr Bowl & Infirmary

This thread is for all RP to happen that is NOT taking place in the Threadfighting threads! The location here is the the Weyr Bowl, and is where white, green, and blueriders waiting to join in the fight wait; it is also where healers, dragonhealers, and goldriders not tapped to fight this Fall are waiting so they might help comfort and care for the injured. This is for all RP happening outside of the Fighting Wings--your riders may RP in this thread pre-Fall, upon their return, or after Fall finishes. Non-Riders in the Weyr may also RP here. Riders who are returning due to injury will use this Thread to roll their Healing Grid.

Please note that Threadfall is happening FAR away and not over-head this time. So your characters cannot "look up" and see the action. What they can see if they look up would be dragons returning from the fight when injured, or to change over.

Threadfall is not expected to fall directly over the Weyr so temporary tents and triage locations have been set up in the Bowl for easier access to riders and dragons. There are large tabs for riders to be dunked, large pots and jars full of numbweed, redwort, and even vials of fellis all readily available.

Junior weyrlings (if any) and Candidates will be under strict guidance to roll bandages, bring out more beds, change sheets, clean sheets, bag up extra firestone, carry firestone sacks to their pickup location, etc. as well as assist when asked. No matter their former craft or experience or age, Candidates will not be assisting healers or dragon healers-- NO EXCEPTIONS! This is purely because right now it's life-or-death and one minute too long, one moment's hesitation, could be deadly. Candidates are not their former crafter selves, so the only thing they should be doing is staying out from underfoot.

Any trouble brewing or Candidate who thinks they know better will be in serious trouble. No matter if they were a journeyman before Candidacy, they are a Candidate or Weyrling, and their job is not to be a Big Damn Hero and get in the way.

it isn't unusual for weyrling dragons to be upset, so their riders will need to offer them reassurance.

For any riders who have some formal craft training in healing, and whose dragons are either grounded or retired from fighting, you MAY be on hand to help assist the actual healers. Please note, though, that you are under their jurisdiction and order.

If you're not sure what your non-rider, Candidate, or character would be doing, please reach out to Cheri or Uta and we can help you out!

OOCly please understand that even if there aren't any PC Healers or Dragonhealers, High Reaches Weyr has A TON of them. Your wounded rider will NOT be ignored or neglected; if no one is around to RP the scene with you, you'll just have to write it yourself with some NPC or just assume they are being cared for. Please do not claim your injured rider or dragon is being ignored for that is outright false and not how Weyrs work.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:47 am
Thread will begin northeast over Nabol, and fall southwest. They will fall just south of Keogh Hold, fall directly over Nabol Hold, graze Plateau Hold, and end up over Sattle Hold in Tillek. There are various other minor Holds and cotholds between Tillek and Nabol, though High Reaches Hold and its territories are spared.

Weyr High Reaches Weyr
Flight Type: Solo -- High Reaches Weyr Only
Time: 4 Hour Fall
Rotations: All greens & blues will switch with their backups at 1400 or as needed. Whites will rotate every hour or as needed.

Wings will rotate altitudes every hour, and will rotate "down". So Low Altitude riders will switch up with the High Altitude riders, to do some near constant flaming of thread. Mid Altitude riders will switch with the Low Altitude riders, to replenish their stone, feed their dragon more stone, and have less Thread to worry about, but more gusts, and loose strands/patches. High Altitude riders will move to the Mid Altitudes, which requires more technique, but less constant flaming.. Current altitude assignments are as follows and will switch every hour meaning each Wing will fight every altitude level once, and one altitude level twice.

High Altitude: Burning Aces
Mid Altitude: Trespassers
Low Altitude: Harbingers

Note: The Queen's Wing comes together as one large Wing for Threadfall. This fall will be lead by Zheria and Eveleth with Olliah and Fianth and Vera and Serenath as her seconds.

Threadfall Begins: Later Afternoon -- 4:00pm
Threadfall Ends: Evening -- 8:00pm

If you're in need of replenished firestone, as there are currently no weyrlings of age, non-gold riders in the Queen's Wing are prepared to get it to you! OOCly, folks can make up an NPC that helps them out!

Part of this Threadfall will happen during night! This is particularly dangerous but it is summer, and they won't have to fight too long in the dark. Small, makeshift lanterns filled with glows will be attached to the metallic riders riding gear as they fight -- as there will likely be no time to attach them later. Second-shift blue and green riders will have them attached as they go up.

Holds & Territories Effected: Keogh Hold (indirect), Nabol Hold (direct), Plateau Hold (indirect), Sattle Hold (direct)

Weather Forecast: Weather is expected to be on the calm side, but there is a system moving in from the souther-west. If it's slow moving it might not affect the riders until near the end of the Fall, if not until after it's finished. If it picks up speed or moves quicker than anticipated, the riders will find wind conditions poor. This is not what is needed, especially as they are coming into the fight with poor light near the end!

Fall Type: The Fall is projected to come down in sheets, as the wind conditions are fairly calm. That said, this can be problematic if the wind kicks up, and means dragons caught in it will find heavier damage than if it were a single strand. Night fighting will prove extra difficult as both rider and dragon's vision will be affected.

Fall Difficulty: Moderate though it will prove harder as the night draws near.

Weyrleader D'mon's Comments: "Once again, the people of Pern are counting on us to rise to the fight. We will be defending those of Nabol Hold, primarily, but also some smaller Holds and cotholds over the eastern territory of Tillek. While there are some might scoff at defending those in Nabol, I tell you now to hold your tongue. Do not forget that we are meant to be impartial. The politics of the time should not--will not--cause us to forsake our duty! We are dragonriders of Pern and we are here to protect those who cannot protect themselves against this deadly Enemy. We will make the sacrifice on their behalf.

To complicate things, we will fly partially in twilight and darkness. Dragonfire will need to light the way, along with the glows in your lanterns. Jumping between will be extra hazardous as it's harder to picture your surroundings in such darkness. Be careful, and don't get sloppy with your visuals, or complacent when the wind is low.

For those of you who might not return this day, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten, nor in vain. We are the dragonriders of Pern... and when Thread is the sky, dragonmen must fly!"

- - - - - - -

Uta & Cheri Will Announce When Fall Begins!

For now, feel free to RP your characters preparing to launch, making last minute checks, and feeding their dragons firestone. Kiss your loved ones goodbye,or kiss your crushes if you've the nerve, cause it's gonna get real heavy, real quick.

Also, white, blue, and green riders, decide now which ones will be First Wave and which ones will be Second Wave. First Wave will start off the first two hours, Second Wave will cover the Third and Fourth hours.

If you've got any characters you want to participate, better get them finished soon! You can always toss them in during Second Wave too. Threadfall will officially begin either tomorrow, or in the next few days! For now, feel free to RP in this thread preparing your forms and your characters!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:51 am
Ichta and Aurinkoth - First Wave

Ichta'd checked the straps four times, nitpicking them every time with a serious look on her face - no matter how many times Aurinkoth leaned down to nuzzle the top of her head and offer her sweet washes of optimistic assurance. I'm not afraid, she assured him, though they both knew it was a lie. She was so entangled in love that it was impossible to not have a little bit of fear - fear that Aurinkoth would be hurt, fear that G'ran or Elzebuth would be, Nadry, and.....

She looked across the way where another, younger, bluerider was checking over his own straps. It isn't as complicated as you two seem to be making it out to be, Aurinkoth informed, as though he had any true understanding of how it worked. Dragons had half-siblings all the time. Goodness, he could have picked out at least once right now if he wanted to.

Ichta smiled and thumped his chest lightly. I know. How about you send my best on to him for me.

Meanwhile, seemingly finally appeased in looking over her straps she'd go and hunt down the one person who, while he filled her every day, she still needed more of.

Tsunake
On a hunt for G'ran

BURNING ACES WING
Ichta of Blue Aurinkoth
HP: 26/26
Status Effect: --
XP: (Base Stat - +1 to everything)(+5 to distribute to whatever I want)
Target Accuracy: +1
Flame Length: +3
General Stamina: +2
General Agility: +7
Between Accuracy: +2
Pain Resilience: +2
Instinct: +3
Luck: +3

------

Gloryah and Zeith - Second Wave

Zeith had recovered, yes, and she was too stubborn of a beast to not want to get solid, angry, revenge on Thread for throwing her from the sky the last time the pair had flown. "And you will, but calm down, love," Gloryah pressed, her head leaned against her green's chest as she stroked it idly. For a moment, the only one she needed was her Zeith. So perfect, so angry all the time.

But it was only a moment, for now, as they still had some time to prepare before they went up. "Do you know where Liniyah is, my love?" Gloryah asked as she stepped back, the rumbling green peering out to see if, perhaps, she could spot the young woman. Even if Liniyah was small and special, to a degree all humans fell into specific 'look' categories to her. The two biggest being 'Mine' and 'Not Mine'.

Liniyah. Mine wants you, she reached out, knowing this meant she had to hold still for a time so they could find one another.....but then she'd go off to find a bronze to headbutt. And maybe their riders would have a moment before he had to leave as well....

Tsunake
Looking for bby.

BURNING ACES WING
Gloryah of Green Zeith
HP: 22/22
Status Effect: If applicable.
XP: (+6 to all, +5 to distribute as desired)
Target Accuracy: +7
Flame Length: +6
General Stamina: +6
Between Accuracy: +6
Pain Resilience: +8
Instinct: +7
Luck: +6

----

N'ori and Meigth - Both Waves

"You know the boys will be disappointed if they don't have a moment," N'ori laughed, as though he expected Meigth would be off to have his own moment before his sons had a chance to come and cheer them on. Kahbrohm had already come and gone - a blustery exchange that had been fueled by the young man's absolute and always burning confidence before he'd been shooed off back to his chores.

Which had left Dehka. And Nassiva, Meigth offered helpfully. Of course she'd come to remind them to not fall out of the sky or come back to her hurt....again. N'ori laughed softly. "Dehka first. I'm sure Nassiva is busy with preparations....so I'll give her a minute. Maybe once you go to see your lady," he teased right back. Meigth rumbled, eyes whirling purple and blue. I have no clue who you could be talking about, he feigned, before sending on a wave of love to Eriath for his coyness.

He could practically see her rider fussing over her in preparation in his quiet, brooding way.

Tsunake
Hi, me again fajfdkladf.

BURNING ACES WING
N'ori of Bronze Meigth
HP: 42/42
XP: +6 to all base, +5 to distribute how I see fit
Target Accuracy: 6
Flame Length: 6
General Stamina: 8
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 6
Pain Resilience: 8
Instinct: 7
Luck: 6

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:21 am
W'dre and Dormith - Both Waves

Thread was part of life - he'd been prepared for it since the moment he impressed and when it had come, W'dre and Dormith had both been ready. Like anything else, he'd been ready to wear himself down to the bones for it. But now more than just Dormith, he had a family to return to - and it had felt like higher stakes than ever before. It would get worse, but he'd weather it all.

Vedra and Wavera were in trusted and safe hands, each kissed on the forehead and given longer hugs than usual. How well either really understood was beyond him - but W'dre could only hope they knew no matter what, their father loved them.

And of course, he loved their mother - which was who he now sought out with Dormith's preparations checked, double checked, and nitpicked again. He was certain heading towards the more easily seen Serenath would eventually bring him to Vera as she prepared amongst her wing.

He'd not interrupt with more than a - "Vera, my love."

Mr Cheri
W'dre seeks his lady

TRESPASSERS WING
W'dre of Bronze Dormith
HP:46/46
XP: (+6 to base) (+5 to distribute as I see fit) [+5 to distribute as I see fit]
Target Accuracy: +9
Flame Length: +10
General Stamina: +19
General Agility: +9
Between Accuracy: +8
Pain Resilience: +9
Instinct: +8
Luck: +8

-----

I'han and Houleth - First Wave

Your sister wishes us luck, Houleth informed I'han, who flinched slightly at the news. It shouldn't have been awkward - nothing about his life as it was, should have been. He should have been thrilled. He had an older sister, they'd both confirmed it and she'd been relaxed enough to accept him as family even if it hadn't been 100% true. Li'ra..... He dragged a hand down his face, allowing it to rest over his mouth as he peered to see if, perhaps, he could spot the greenrider with any semblance of sneakiness.

Houleth lashed his tail, huffing at I'han's wishy-washy lack of conviction. You made your feelings known, there is no reason to not simply... the blue gave the mental equivalent of a double-handed push gesture as he peered through the assembled dragons and off towards the Burning Aces. How lucky, perhaps, that the young man wasn't in a Wing with both his sister and the man of his unwavering admiration.

Though Houleth had been looking for the center of his own desires - in all of her perfection, all of her beauty. Voloth, he reached out tenderly, all but ready to peel himself from I'han to go to her. May I come join you? Which of course would mean dragging his rider along, much to his useless nerves.

Mr Cheri
Also an I'han and Houleth

TRESPASSERS WING
I'han of Blue Houleth
HP:24/24
XP: (+2 to base) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +3
Flame Length: +2
General Agility: +4
Between Accuracy: +3
Luck: +2

----

G'lin and Neiveth - Second Wave

Neiveth was, as always, looking perfect. G'lin had, out of duty to her, double checked her straps, but they'd been perfect the first time. She'd chosen him for a reason, and even now doted lovingly on him with a gentle brush of her snout over his head and quiet praising. You truly are the best, she mused, eyes whirling purple as he stroked her cheeks and leaned his head so it rested between her eyes.

She was wonderful, as far as G'lin cared, and he did love her beyond anything else in the world.

But of course, she had some mind to perhaps say hello to a few favored flames - a brush of support here, a flirty little mental wink there, and for the one held above them all - I'll be making sure to get some for you, dear Thanoth. I'd offer to bring it back as a gift so you could do it yourself but I fear they'd tell me no. But she'd at least come back ready to get her snugs on.

ShinosBee
Neiveth says ;3

TRESPASSERS WING
G'lin of Green Neiveth
HP: 19/19
XP: (+2 to base) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
General Agility: +3
Pain Resilience: +3
Instinct: +10

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:44 am
M'nr and Cordrath - Both Waves

Cordrath was in a particular mood since the last Hatching on Western's Sands - and M'nr couldn't fault him for it. He was almost as giddy as he'd been when it had been his own little ones all over again. You'll focus on the day, won't you? M'nr teased, thumping a hand playfully against his dragon's muscled shoulder. Cordrath turned a whirling eye down upon him, Only as long as you do the same - your thoughts are on somebody much closer, he reminded.

M'nr laughed, reaching out to scratch along his dragon's cheek adoringly. Truly, he'd have been hollow without him.

"Perhaps. Or perhaps I'll just think away the entire day and who knows where we'll find ourselves," of course, M'nr would have done no such thing. He'd have never risked Cordrath. The scarred over stump was enough for him to have decided never again.

But of course...."I am lucky in that as close as she is, I can simply make time now to see her. Perhaps you'd be better suited sending your love while the time is good."

Cordrath rumbled, watching as M'nr actively took himself up on his own idea to head off in search of Ahlalei amongst her wing.

For his part, he found himself longing for the most beautiful being on Pern, so far away now but close enough to send her love and assurances that all would be well.

Faesinger
M'nr is comin' for Ahlalei

Hattaki
Cordrath sends Susurinth his loooove

HARBINGER WING
M'nr of Bronze Cordrath
HP: 46/46
Flame Length: +5
General Stamina: +4
General Agility: +4
Between Accuracy: +5
Pain Resilience: +1
Instinct: +4
Luck: +4

---

E'mel and Brieteth - First Wave

Brieteth was all wound up - which was fairly usual, really, but he'd been far more irritable than usual. E'mel didn't much care for it. "Buddy, we're not going to fly better for you worrying," E'mel soothed, brushing his hand over his dragon's forehead lovingly. He knew what was up. Loreleth had been hurt and now Brieteth was in no position to go and fuss and dote. "We're going to be okay - we always come out okay, right?"

It wasn't completely true and he knew it, but at the least, burning optimism would be needed to burn through his dragon's more sulky moods. Brieteth, at the least, knew that E'mel's sentiment was right, leaning his head into the young man's chest with a small huff and slightly greyed eyes.

Would it be....in bad form? he half asked, knowing E'mel would know what he meant. "No. Send my thoughts along too," he instructed instead. Brieteth rumbled softly, his mind already off to where it had been nearly all day anyways.

We will be going soon, Loreleth. I promise we'll be okay. I love you, perhaps the last had not been entirely intended to be said, but Brieteth made no effort to take it back.

Uta
Brieteth mopes about Loreleth

HARBINGERS WING
E'mel of Blue Brieteth
HP: 24/24
XP: (+2 to all base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +6
General Stamina: +3
General Agility: +10
Between Accuracy: +4
Pain Resilience: +4
Instinct: +5

----
Lutea and Gelith - Second Wave

Everything was as it was meant to be, Lutea carefully inspecting every piece of firestone. It wasn't time to start chewing them down yet, but she wanted to be certain they were ready. And Gelith was eagerly taking her time to calm her rough edges. They'd not been a disappointment yet, after all.

But you're only now clear to fly, Lutea reminded, still shaken by the recent bad hit they'd taken. Gelith, however, felt more than ready to fly. Her body was screaming to take to the sky and take down more than had taken her down. This is when we make our comeback, my love. she suggested optimistically...

and of course, she had to make sure Dobrokoth had nothing to worry about, peering towards their brown wingmate and trilling softly towards him. You'll be going soon - do you feel ready?

Meepfur
Dob

HARBINGERS WING
Lutea of Green Gelith
HP: 21/21
XP: (+6 to all base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Between Accuracy: +7
Pain Resilience: +6
Luck: +8

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:57 am
Martirae and Anakumath - Both Waves

Straps? Perfect. Flamethrower? Well, Martirae was checking it again. Sure, more qualified people had already done so, but she'd been determined to check it again. It was peace of mind. Not that the young woman was nervous in any which way. No, she felt great. Not that being at the bottom was particularly grand or wonderous, but Marty had come to enjoy being the end of the line, in a way. She'd never wish her position to be needed - that any would have to fall to be caught, to be hurt to be tended to. But she'd found worth in it.

And she'd blame it all on Anakumath's sweetness and how it had slowly dulled the worst of her barbs. Is that a problem? Anakumath asked coyly at Martirae, rested on her leg. Marty leaned into her with a sigh to simply enjoy the gold's warmth. It was impossible to feel abandoned or unloved when she was found and adored.

It isn't. I wasn't complaining, Marty mused, giving the trigger a final test pull before she was satisfied. They would be ready. They would be good. Martirae would keep Anakumath safe from it all.

I'm sure you will, Anakumath hummed, watching as Marty stood and moving to stand herself. I know where you're going. Try to not distract him too much. Marty's voice was almost a tease, her dragon's eyes whirling purple and blue as she moved carefully to seek out a familiar, adored brown.

Elzebuth, surely, she could have a moment to lean up against him before she took her rounds to check on other loved ones who perhaps needed a little of her unending and freely given support.

Martirae, however, made her way to a different Wing to start off her own rounds of well wishing - "Well, aren't you two looking rugged and ready to make us all swoon with your heroics today?" It would be Zyamel that Marty had sought out first, taking a moment to look over both woman and dragon approvingly.

Uta
Marty says ohai Zyamel

Tsunake
It's me again, Margaret

FARANTH'S FURIES
Martirae of Gold Anakumath
XP: +2 to base, +5 to distribute
General Agility: +2
Instinct: +2

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:53 pm
Burning Aces

Ce'rian & green Cythereath - Burning Aces - First Wave
INSERT STATS HERE

The young man checked Cythereath's straps once, twice, three times, before settling uneasily next to her. His stomach twisted in knots as he leaned against his pale green. No matter how often they fought Thread, no matter how often they'd come back relatively unscathed, it was never any easier. What new scars would Cythereath wear upon her return? Who among his wingmates and fellow weyrfolk might not return at all?

Cythereath gave a croon as she leaned down to nuzzle Hers. The delicate green was far less worried than Hers. In fact, she was only too happy to steal a few admiring looks at some of her most handsome wingmates. They are all terribly handsome, don't you agree? The little green mused. She was already determined to fuss over all the boys in the Infirmary upon her return, and certainly would, should she walk away scored, find herself made much of. Thread wouldn't dare to scare her beautiful hide--at least no more than it already had.

Ce'rian tried to take comfort in his green's breezy feelings but it wasn't easy. He knew the truth of the matter. The green decided to take matters in her own claw. Dhremorath, if Yours isn't otherwise preoccupied, I dare say a good luck kiss is in order, don't you? If you would be so kind as to send Yours along before the fight begins. She reached out to the bronze, as if he had nothing better to do with his time.

Why shouldn't he send His over? They were practically weyrmates. Nevermind they had stolen kisses that morning, and that afternoon... But a few more wouldn't hurt, would it? Surely not.

Mr Cheri
Kiss kiss.

K'vah & blue Nyenyezith - Burning Aces - Second Wave
INSERT STATS HERE

The large man couldn't help but quietly worry. It was the waiting that drove him crazy. He still had a couple hours to pace, to wonder, and to wait. He hated flying second wave, for all that it was important. There was too much time to wonder what was happening, too much time to worry that something might go wrong. At least during battle he could focus on the next clump of Thread... the next tangle. But even then, there was very little they could do to save their wingmates and kin should they get into a jam. For all that they had their dragons and fought as a Wing, the actual act was a very solo affair.

All we can do is do our best, and hope that our families are spared. Nyenyezith's voice quietly broke through his worry. Though the dragon's eyes were tinged with yellow, the blue dragon's resolve was helpful. Any worry he had, he would keep between the two of them. Instead, the large man gave Nyenyzeith a thump on his shoulder. "They'll be all right." They had to be. K'var would certainly make it out all right on Methoth. Kedah, Shavar, and a handful of his siblings were still Candidates so would certainly be fine. Sh'han was probably laughing at the whole affair... No. Everyone would be just fine.

I hope you each return unscathed this day. We shall be rooting for your success below, until we join you later this day. The blue reached out to his fellow Magic Clutchmates, sending them all a wave of love, encouragement, and unwavering support. Even if he had his own fears--who would be hurt, who might not return at all--he kept them inside. He had not forgotten the pain of losing his brown brother, blue cousin, or green sister... for all the time that had passed.

Zyamel & brown Venandith - Burning Aces - Both Waves
INSERT STATS HERE

While some might have been anxious about the fight, Zyamel felt as confident as ever. Sure, there was a good chance Venandith and she would walk away with new scars--but that was no surprise. Dragonriding came with a lot of heartache and pain... but it also came with the pride of knowing they were doing the most good. Without dragons, the planet and people would suffer... If giving her life meant others would see another day, than so be it. When it was time to go down in a blaze of glory, she would do so--but she had no intention of that day being today.

Her beast of a brown was feeling just as ready to go, his tail tip coiling, and flicking back and forth as he kept his energy in check. Honestly, the brown felt lie he could single-handedly take down the entirety of Thread on his own--but he appreciated the assistance of his fellow wingmates, surely. "Soon, buddy--soon," Zyamel assured, reaching up to thump him on the shoulder. For all that she knew it was bad news, the glows on the dragons did always make a fairly pretty appearance... but their light didn't always go far, even with the assistance of dragonflame. Fighting Thread while the hour grew dim was always extra dangerous... But they would get through it. The Weyr would persevere, surely.

"Well, aren't you two looking rugged and ready to make us all swoon with your heroics today?"

A familiar voice cut through her thoughts, and the dark-haired woman turned to give Martirae a familiar, feral grin and wink. "Don't you know it! We'll try not to distract everyone too much with our good looks and top-notch abilities, but I suspect more than a few will fall prey to our charms." Not to mention any who might already have done so. "We'll take your breath away, and that's a guarantee." Venandith rumbled agreement, his eyes a bright blue-green.

"I assume you and Ana are ready for it?" Of course they would be. Marty was ever and always prepared. "I'm sure everyone will be all the better for it, knowing you've got our backs if things take an unplanned twist." And the other queen riders, of course--but when did Marty let anyone down? She was as competent and capable as any rider--and had a grand more bit of sense than most. Not, of course, that Zyamel expected to need such aid... but she wasn't stupid, for all she walked with confidence. Thread was dangerous in any condition, but when visibility dropped, they would all be in extra danger.

While His was distracted, Venandith did take a moment to reach out to a few favored clutchmates. I hope you fly Well today, Sucurith. Just holler if you need me... though I have no doubt you'll manage out of any jam you might find yourself in. You're far too clever, after all. Of course his favored sibling would have no trouble. He couldn't and wouldn't believe otherwise--and if he had to take another face full of Thread again to help him out, he would do so. To Skerath, the brown spoke with his usual swagger. I have no doubt you'll tear Thread to pieces in your usual fierce style. I'll be sure not to flame it all down, so you can show off your skills. Was he egging her on? Maybe a little bit... but his sentiments were sincere. She would put on quite a show, and be the fiercest green in the sky, bar none.

demon_pachabel

Mr Cheri

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:46 pm
J'lar & Loreleth - Far, far, away at Western (around 11am-noonish)
The blue dragon was still grounded, and would be for some time. He was only on the beginning of his third sevenday, and while it was clear his wingsails were beginning to heal... They still had a very long way to go. There had been concern that he might have been grounded permanently but between his age, and where the damage to the wings had happened, the healers still remained optimistic.

Unfortunately, it was slow going... And even once they were able to fly, J'lar knew that Loreleth would likely need a bit of rehabilitation. Two to three months out was a long time for a dragon to be grounded. Still, J'lar would make sure to make himself useful when he could, and be there to support and encourage his dragon through his pain and discomfort. The blue dragon had, for the most part, remained in a makeshift weyr, accessible now that he could not fly. He slept more than he usually did--but healing took a lot of energy.

Today, though, the blue dragon had been more alert--and more anxious. He knew that today was a Threadfall day for High Reaches... and a certain blue would be meeting the enemy. So when Brieteth did reach out to him, the navy blue dragon gave a soft, anxious creel, his eyes whirling yellow-grey. J'lar, of course, tried to send him assurance. They'll be okay--they will be. What else could he say, really? Nobody ever knew... But surely, E'mel and Brieteth were a competent pair.

Loreleth, of course, sent Brieteth as strong a wave of love and support and affection that he could--no matter how exhausted and aching he felt. Oh my darling Brieteth--do be safe up there! Please, come back in one piece, you and Yours. Mine is worried too. Don't wind up like me, or worse... I couldn't bear the heartache! Some might call him dramatic, but Loreleth was in no condition to steel his nerves. Not after his own injury.

Still, he latched onto Brieteth's confession like a starving animal did meat. Did he really mean it? Oh, he must, if he had said it. I love you too, so very, very much. I will wait to hear from you upon your return. Oh, if only he could be there... And yet, what could he have done in his state, even if they had been at the same Weyr? This was out of their control. All they could do was hope.

demon_pachabel

C'lusi & blue Macuith - Trespasser's Wing - Second Wave
INSERT STATS HERE

For all his usual swagger and confidence, C'lusi now looked at Threadfall days with a far greater trepidation than he had a Turn ago. Perhaps it had been nothing but youthful folly, but the one-armed man couldn't help but find himself particularly anxious when it came to facing down Thread. He had been surprised to hear that he was to go during Second Wave... Not, of course, that Macuith and he weren't up to the task, but to have to face it in the dark, already damaged...

Well.

He didn't make the decisions. He just carried out the orders.

They would be fine, they would be okay, they ALL would be okay. Nadry and R'shahar would be up there the whole time, and he'd join them during the second wave. Part of him wished he could fight the full length of Fall but.... he would bide his time. He would be there to cheer them on-- and maybe give his darling babies a few kisses in the creche before he left.

They were already getting so big.

Macuith was less upset than His, for all that he knew and respected the power of Threadfall. Perhaps it was a bit of dragon-memory, or perhaps the blue was just too confident to worry. We'll all be all right. Even if we wind up in the infirmary... At least Thread can't get this leg again! The blue dragon gave an equivalent of a laugh, nuzzling His hard enough to have C'lusi need to catch himself. So what if there were three other legs that were more than fair game?

Having hobbled after His, the dragon stretched out his neck to look for Viandarth and Menankith. He wished he could be in both places at once, but he could at least speak to them both at the same time. Let me see you two off! You're both looking mighty fine and so tempting in those straps. Ah, yes, a reasonable compromise-- let them both come to him instead.

Surely, that was the best compromise? Nevermind that he was the only one who had a few hours to kill before going up.

C'lusi, of course, was already seeking out R'shahar and Nadry--wanting to see them off in his usual, kissable fashion. Just in case.

Mr Cheri
Whoever wants him first... though he'll be sure to smooch them both!

Meepfur
Whoever wants him first... though he'll be sure to smooch them both!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:28 pm
S'ian and Bajeth
Burning Aces Wingsecond - Grounded

Thread had not been kind to S'ian and Bajeth a sevenday ago, tearing through the bronze's wingsail badly enough to warrant their grounding for two months. Both rider and dragon weren't happy but they knew they needed to listen to the healers in order for the delicate membrane to heal up properly. Never one to shirk their duties, both rider and bronze were in the Bowl prior to the departure of the first round, checking in with dragons and humans alike to ensure they had everything they needed. Bajeth was stationed off to the side, out of the way both for everyone's benefit and his own. The injured wing was being held close to his back, bandages visible between the various folds and he clearly favored it whenever he did move. It was painful but he wouldn't miss being there to support his wing for all of Pern.

S'ian, meanwhile, moved among the riders and dragons, pausing to help tighten straps or check firestone bags. A few encouraging words were given both ways, hopes for a safe and successful flight and in turn a quick and successful recovery. A few times S'ian had to step aside to get himself under control. frustration at being grounded getting to him a few times. It was fine. They'd be back up in the air in no time.

Prism Shine

---

Shar and Yulaniath
Trespassers

By now Threadfall was second nature to Shar and Yulaniath. They were both born ready to go, eager to fight, aware of the risks but willing to take them on to do their part. Though they flew in the second shift, the duo were always in the Bowl ready to go just in case something happened and a spare green was needed early. That and they always wanted to make sure to be there to see R'iz and Bossuth off, cheering them on with the promise of checking in when they arrived a few hours in. They had been grounded for some time due to injury and both Shar and Yulan wanted to ensure the boys knew they had their backs even though they flew in separate wings.

Oh, there they are, Yulan said, catching sight of Bossuth through the crowds of people bustling about. Shar followed the small green, a hand on her shoulder as they moved.

Bossuth! There you are! Ready to go? I know you'll do splendidly,
Yulan chirped as they drew closer.

Hattaki
If you wanna toss the boys in, don't feel like you have to!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:11 pm
Nadry and Brown Menankith - Burning Aces

Nadry did her best, as always, to not to think about all the what-ifs and everything that could or might happen, focusing instead on checking and re-checking gear and letting the routine of it sweep away other thoughts. She knew perfectly well what could go wrong, from broken straps to damaged wingsails to worse. So much worse. It gnawed at her in a way it hadn't not so long ago, the knowledge that they were all one mistake or moment of bad luck away from just being gone. And then what? Those were thoughts she hated to entertain, so she shoved them back and drowned them out with other things as best she could. Not that they didn't still creep in, but she tried not to get carried away by them. There was plenty else to think about, besides, though when she thought of Nasiha and Nadrashalu, it was hard not to circle back to what-ifs and worries. They deserved to grow up with all of their parents to look after them, didn't they? And all the rest of their family, too.

Needless to say, doing her best not to think of what-ifs wasn't actually going so terribly well today. The tail end of the fight would be in the dark, and they were starting out at high altitude - which meant finishing there. In the dark. With the potential for bad wind conditions. And C'lusi and Macuith would be up at the end, and-

Menankith bumped her from behind with his nose, knocking her off-blance and interrupting that trail of thought before she got any farther down it, fretting about R'shahar and Viandarth, Ichta and Aurinkoth, Illa and Fenrith... Focus, he reminded her, Or at least find a better distraction than looking over the straps for the twelfth time. Especially since I'm taking them with me to go see Macuith. He nudged her again, this time more gently, before trundling off to seek out a certain blue, and the bronze who would certainly be answering the summons as well.

The straps suit you as well, he crooned at the sight of Macuith, craning his head out to bump his head against the blue's once he was close enough. If we are so tempting, perhaps it is best the light will be fading by the time you join us. I wouldn't want to be too much of a distraction.

Bereft of her dragon, Nadry turned to do the same as he had and seek out certain someones before they had to go up. And she didn't have to go far at all, as she of course wasn't the only one with that intention, and had barely gone a few steps when she spotted C'lusi - and was all too happy to slide right in close. "There you are! I was just on my way to look for you boys. Have you seen R'shahar yet?"

x Uta

x Mr Cheri

Burning Aces
Nadry of brown Menankith
HP: 35/35
XP:
Target Accuracy: 8
General Agility: 8
Between Accuracy: 12
Pain Resilience: 9
Instinct: 9
Luck: 7

Meepfur
Crew

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:14 pm
BURNING ACES WING
Wingleader Z'tir of Bronze Siloth

HP: 46
Status Effect:
XP:

Target Accuracy: 9
Flame Length: 9
General Stamina: 13
General Agility: 8
Between Accuracy: 7
Pain Resilience: 10
Instinct: 8
Luck: 7

-----

"Burning Aces! Duty and honor have brought you to the most storied Wing in all of High Reaches. I expect that I will not be disappointed this day. You have drilled for Falls like this. We have not come unprepared. Remember when you fly today, you represent the best of Pern! Line up and assemble for inspection!"

As Z'tir paced back and forth, prepping for that very thing, Siloth repeated his words for the dragons of Burning Aces to hear. Adding, of course... Your fly for the honor of Eveleth, queen of High Reaches. Do not disappoint me. For indeed, Siloth would not brook any disappointment, nor would he tolerate distraction among the Wing. They were here to serve, here to face that ancient enemy. Nothing less than excellence was expected of each and every one of Burning Aces' riders and dragons alike.

Quote:
Burning Aces Wing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:56 pm
G'ran and Elzebuth

The quiet before Threadfall was one that never failed to make him restless, seized with an anxious energy that was only noticeable by those who knew him well: a deeper furrow to his brow, a bit more tension drawn through his broad shoulders. There was no guarantee that any of them would make it out alive, and it only made him even more aware of how much High Reaches had truly given him.

After checking Elzebuth's straps for what felt like the umpteenth time, the man grudgingly settled for stroking his dragon's hide. With a rumbling croon, the big brown lowered his head to press his snout against his beloved rider, offering him all of the love and adoration in the world. He made no promises, no guarantees of safety, but wordless support and reassurance that no matter what happened, they would fight through it with everything they had.

Letting out a soft huff, G'ran leaned back against his dragon, allowing Elzebuth to settle his nerves. He naturally perked up at the sight of a small, familiar figure making her way across the Weyr Bowl to him. He didn't hesitate to meet her halfway, silently gathering the young woman up in his arms before burying his face in her hair.

He hoped that she and Aurinkoth would fly well today. He hoped that they would both come back safely--and his arms tightened around her as though he could covey everything on his mind through the gesture.

Satisfied that G'ran would be alright for now, Elzebuth sought out his own beloved, relishing the sound of his name as she called. Bulky as he was, the brown confidently wove his way through the gathered dragons and humans until he could brush up against the Queen's side.

Anakumath. He replied, gazing unabashedly at her with swirling with their own purples and blues. Such a lovely, lovely creature. Did she even realize how magnificent she was? Knowing her, he very much doubted it. Not even his silver tongue could accurately describe her in a way that would leave him satisfied. As lovely as ever, I see.

TRESPASSERS WING
G'ran of Brown Elzebuth
HP: 41/41
Status Effect: N/A
XP:
Target Accuracy: 9
Flame Length: 9
General Stamina: 5
General Agility: 5
Between Accuracy: 2
Pain Resilience: 3
Instinct: 2
Luck: 1

demon_pachabel
One G'ran and one Devil, get!

--

Liniyah

It was certainly not the first and unlikely to be the last injury that Zeith had ever received in her life, but that didn't mean that Liniyah hadn't quietly brooded over it in her spare time. She was quietly hauling sacks of firestone to their designated location when a familiar voice reached her, and she lit up at once.

I'll be right there. She promised, hastening to find her mother before the Fall began. Her dark eyes roved across the gathered riders, searching, searching...--and, there. A familiar green hide. Quickly weaving her way through the others, she pushed her hair out of her face and smiled at the sight of her mother leaning against Zeith.

"You're going to show Thread exactly who they messed with." She greeted them with a smile. Liniyah didn't doubt that the green was hungering for the fight, tamping down on her own quiet worries. Threadfall was always dangerous. Zeith and Gloryah were strong, capable fighters, but....

It was that 'but' that threatened to haunt her.

demon_pachabel
A bby!

--

Dehka

He'd participated in enough Threadfall by now to know exactly where he needed to be and what would be expected of him. He may not have been a rider yet, but Candidates had important jobs to do! Some might have complained, but Dehka certainly wasn't one of them. Still, he took a minute to dart away from rolling bandages to see his father and Meigth, his eyes bright.

"Good luck! I know you won't need it, but it's going to be dark, so the visibility will be a challenge in and of itself. The glows will help, but I know it can't be the same as actual daylight and--" He was babbling again, thanks to his nerves. While Dehka believed without a doubt that N'ori and Meigth would protect Pern and come back to them, but he never wanted them to have to go through another major injury like that ever again.

demon_pachabel
Another bb!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:09 pm
Z'rai and Kaloth - Tresspassers - both waves

Tresspassers Wing
Z'rai of brown Kaloth
HP: 32/32
Status Effect: N/A
XP: (+2 to all base stats, +5 to distribute)
Pain Resilience: +3

"They're clean," Z'rai promised the brown as he climbed and tugged and made sure every length of the riding straps were in the right place. He knew how particular the dragon was, even without the beast shifting and squirming to adjust them into Just The Right Place. The wiggle, of course, meant that Z'rai would double and then triple check to be sure nothing would slip or slide hile they were airborne, but his exasperation at the requirement was full of fondness. "Scrubbed and oiled them all myself. No weyrling fingers this time. If you have anything to complain about, it's all on me."

He hopped down from one side and was about to go to the other when he spotted Soui and called out her name. "Hey," he said, brow furrowed slightly as he stole a moment of her tim before she went through her wing inspection. "Be careful, right? I expect to see you back down here in one piece."

houllow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:59 pm
Ichta and Aurinkoth - First Wave

Ichta had no protests to being gathered up in G'ran's arms, leaning her weight against him and closing her eyes to simply soak up what warmth could be felt through riding gear and a cool evening in the mountains. She'd have been happy to stay there for an eternity, though it would have been an eternity wracked with nerves and a looming future - assuming it was just time as it was paused. But Aurinkoth's endless optimism burned through her and she knew she didn't need to linger to soak up a potential last moment spent together as it wasn't one.

Reaching up, she stroked his cheek, allowing her fingers to brush barely through his hair and offering a hopeful smile. They'd both done this time and time before. He wasn't reckless, and she was cautious. Surely, she didn't need to say it.

However, some things did have to be said - "You're too tall," she huffed as she stood on her tip-toes, it doing nearly nothing to bridge the distance she was attempting to in order to kiss him.

Aurinkoth, at least, was ready to line up when asked for it with Ichta off elsewhere.

Tsunake

BURNING ACES WING
Ichta of Blue Aurinkoth
HP: 26/26
XP: (Base Stat - +1 to everything)(+5 to distribute to whatever I want)
Target Accuracy: +1

------

Gloryah and Zeith - Second Wave

As though sensing the young woman's thoughts, Zeith huffed and leaned out to boop Liniyah's head - perhaps a touch more roughly than most dragons would have handled any human. We always come back, not always in perfect condition, but Zeith's tone was absolute and would take no argument to the contrary. Gloryah dared laughed, causing her dragon to turn one orange and red eye upon her.

Gloryah gently 'slapped' her cheek. "You know I'm not laughing in disbelief, you," she chided, nudging Zeith to fall into inspection line, even if she was going to take a little bit more of her own time to get her own talk in while she waited her turn.

"I know waiting here makes you nervous, my dear. But she isn't wrong - how could I not come back to the best daughter I could have ever asked for?" not that she had asked for her. But Gloryah had taken pride in every minute of raising her.

Tsunake

BURNING ACES WING
Gloryah of Green Zeith
HP: 22/22
XP: (+6 to all, +5 to distribute as desired)
Target Accuracy: +7
Between Accuracy: +6
Pain Resilience: +8
Luck: +6

----

N'ori and Meigth - Both Waves

N'ori reached out to ruffle Dehka's hair with a wide grin. "We'll take all the luck you want to give, anyways. Never know when a surplus is needed," he said brightly, having no reason to damper the young man's good intentions. "It'll be a sky full of extra stars tonight. It'll be a sight to be seen," ash and the dying embers of dragonfire would certainly make for a spectacle for those who were able to see it.

"You know she'd kill me if I didn't come back in one piece - or if I brought Meigth back all scored up...." Again, Meigth noted with some amusement.

Tsunake

BURNING ACES WING
N'ori of Bronze Meigth
XP: +6 to all base, +5 to distribute how I see fit
Pain Resilience: 8
Instinct: 7

Martirae and Anakumath - Both Waves

"They may not be able to see it well enough anyways, a shame," Marty couldn't help but look towards the sky, knowing well enough that it was changing and they'd soon enough be hopeful to not land on another dragon above. It was almost selfish, being thankful she had less to avoid below but....also being hopeful they'd be able to easily see any falling dragons who needed to be caught.

She'd not faltered before, Marty would push through this as well, digesting any worries that could have been presented by it.

"I'll probably check everything again before it's time to take to the skies - but yes. I'm ready," she'd steeled her heart and her focus. There was no reason to buckle now. They'd done this many times before. She'd see them both through many times again. "Anakumath is doing her rounds as well."

As Elzebuth approached, Anakumath leaned all of her weight against the brown, humming yet mindfully keeping her tail from lashing about in excitement - there were too many to possibly hit assembled now. I am glad to know you don't grow tired of seeing me, she said, touching her cheek to his. Would his dark hide be harder to see in the sky? Sure, they were both adorned with their glows, but...

You will have to flame twice as much for me to see you as it gets darker, Anakumath sighed, moving to tuck herself, if allowed, underneath one of his wings.

Uta

Tsunake

FARANTH'S FURIES
Martirae of Gold Anakumath
XP: +2 to base, +5 to distribute
Instinct: +2

---

E'mel and Brieteth - First Wave

He was, admittedly, rather pleased by Loreleth's response to such words and Brieteth soaked up his answer in turn. I promise I won't leave you waiting to hear back, dearest. We are flying First Wave, so that...should hopefully be bearable. Oh, but what further assurance could he give? What if they did get hurt and Brieteth couldn't reach out to assure him they were at the very least, not dead?

E'mel rubbed the blue's head, leaning his cheek against Lyre on his shoulder. The firelizard gave out a peep as the young man reached a hand up to her. "Okay, little lady. Will you go see your Papa?" to him, it seemed like a reasonable idea - a secondary confirmation tied to E'mel, at least. And maybe J'lar wouldn't be too put off to have another little green hounding him for a while.

I promise you, we'll do our best - my E'mel says so, and he would never lie to us.

Uta

HARBINGERS WING
E'mel of Blue Brieteth
HP: 24/24
XP: (+2 to all base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
General Stamina: +3
General Agility: +10
Between Accuracy: +4
Pain Resilience: +4
Instinct: +5

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:12 pm
Ky’ess & Hiraeth - Trespassers (2nd Wave)
TRESPASSERS
Ky’ess of Blue Hiraeth
HP: 25/25
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 2
Flame Length: 4
General Stamina: 2
General Agility: 2
Between Accuracy: 4
Pain Resilience: 2
Instinct: 2
Luck: 3

The evening sun nettled something fierce in the pit of Ky’ess’ stomach, worrying his lip as he checked over Hiraeth’s straps once more. It had been -- what, two, three? weeks since his folly and had pulled his shoulder out of place. An abysmally amateur move that had him cringing, even as it twinged at too rough of a movement. The brace certainly helped, and he’d be glad for the reminder of his error to be gone.

You’re fussing. Hiraeth’s voice is soft, the worry in his eyes near rivalling the color of the setting sun. The blue was unusually quiet, moreso than usual, as he watched his rider fasten the straps once more.

’Not too tight?’

I can still breathe easily, if that is your intention. He gave a pleased hum at Ky’ess’ chuckle -- even if he knew they’d be checked at least once more. Truthfully, he was nervous, scared even -- and even the sliver of purple was washed out for the bright, warning yellows. But they wouldn’t be with the first wave heading up to fight with their wing, and needed to make room for those who needed to prepare more. Come.. We should let others ready themselves. Perhaps take a moment to visit a certain pair of.. Friends. It’s not as if he had to suss out very hard who his rider was already considering seeing.

Ky’ess didn’t have words to protest, merely followed after dragon, doing his own part to weave between riders and dragons, raking his hand through his two-toned hair to get it out of his eyes. ’See them?’ It helped that Hiraeth was taller than him, even if he was smaller by dragon standards.

Not quite-- ah! There! There’s the briefest flicker of a bright, happier blue as he quickens his steps to close the large bronze. Bajeth, how are you feeling? Hiraeth flanks around to the bronze’s uninjured side, lest he make some error and accidentally cause him more pain. Knowing his friend had been injured had alarmed him greatly; almost another casualty he had known after losing so many family members. His green sister, brown brother, blue cousin -- and then his little white cousin and bronze brother, not terribly long ago. The hits that refused to stop coming. Yet while he wore his hearts on his wingsails, Hiraeth tried to put his best brave face on for Bajeth; not wanting to cause any more fuss than what the grounded bronze may be feeling.

Though Hiraeth broke away to see the bronze, Ky’ess had a harder time spotting S’ian but briefly, and could only hang back a moment to not interrupt the ‘Second while he was checking over his wingriders. There’s a moment or two where he wonders if he should find a spot to wait elsewhere -- no doubt a busy man with his own priorities didn’t need the distraction in one lone bluerider from a separate wing, and yet… Some part of Ky’ess wanted to fuss and make certain the man -- his friend, daresay -- was alright, especially after that nasty injury Bajeth had procured the week prior.

It’s only when S’ian broke away, to stand by himself, that Ky’ess felt himself move. Yet his eyebrows knit a bit worriedly, reaching out cautiously for a moment before touching S’ian on the elbow. “Hey - you okay?”

SilverLutz

-----
Wa’ren & Brown Caironairth - Tresspassers
TRESPASSERS
Wa’ren of Brown Caironairth
Status Effect:
XP:
General Stamina: 6
Pain Resilience: 9
Instinct: 8

With a letter sent to B’jor by Glimmer this morning, Wa’ren had been almost restless to rise and fight. It had seemed time wanted to crawl it’s way by, and he ached to rise and fight -- though, now looking back on it, he’d been feeling that way ever since J’er had come back into his life. It was a soft flicker of an ember of wanting to keep the man safe to a roaring fire of protective feelings -- only reinforced by Caironairth’s own feelings.

He paused, checking over his straps and making certain his firestone bag was secure before glancing around. Having the fortuitous luck of having J’er and Cyliodath in his wing had only made it all the better to look after the man, though his head was still firmly on his shoulders and focused on the ancient enemy ahead. Yet Wa’ren crosses the distance to the familiar head of dark hair, nodding up to Cyliodath as he glances over the straps. “Hey, you. Are you first wave or second?” There’s a small ache in him, a worry for the other man nettling his stomach something fierce. He didn’t usually bother with a glass eye during threadfall -- a patch was good enough. Though his other eye, a warm brown, was steeped in worry.

Caironairth was less worried, though he crossed the distance to bump his head against Cyliodath’s lovingly, nuzzling against the blue softly. Ready to go, love? Thread wouldn’t dare singe that pretty hide again, not if Caironairth could do anything about it.

Spockat

Threadfall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces