Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Alishia's Pilgrimage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:33 pm
Alishia is nearly ready to graduate from the academy and become a Genin. There's only one last thing she must do: go on a pilgrimage to the Sage Lands while spreading the good word of Zelel along the way!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:54 am
"I'll be heading out now mother."

"Okay. You take care of yourself sweetie."

Alishia's mother hugs her, placing a gentle kiss upon her forehead before allowing her to finally leave home, heading towards the Arashigakure's village gates. Over her back was slung a large giant scroll. The nice thing about being a practiced Scholar was that she didn't need to bother herself with heavy backpacks anymore. Everything she could possibly need for her pilgrimage was contained within the master scroll. It was a good thing, since she'd over prepared just in case. She knew from her experiences with her family that anything could go wrong, and that there was no telling how long she would actually be gone. The goal was to be back within the month but, well, things happen. Things like her father standing right in her way.

"Alishia. Darlingโ€ฆ are you sure you want to do this? You know we don't approve." The giant of a man that was her father glared down at her, as if that would make her change her mind.

Alishia sighs, shifting the scroll on her back to a more comfortable angle as she spoke. "Iโ€ฆ I know father. I don't like the violence either, but lord Zelel calls on me to help those in need. The best way I can do that is as a hero, and the best way for me to become a hero is by becoming a Shinobi." She says, her tone resolute.

There is a long, pregnant pause as the Patriarch of the Nagadera clan considers his daughter's words in silence, visibly chewing his bottom lip disapprovingly. Finally, he relents, heaving a great, exasperated sigh. "Okay," he nods his head up and down, eyes painfully shut. "Okay. I won't stop you. You agreed to go on thid pilgrimage before officially becoming a Genin, and I can see you are a woman of your word. Despite everything. Iโ€ฆ" his large hand encompasses the entirety of her shoulder as he grips it tightly, fearfully. "I am so PROUD of you, my daughter. I've seen how hard you train, and it's clear to me now that you are ready to become a fine shinobi. I didn't want the same life I led for you. I still don't, but you're my daughter and I love you. Whatever happens, Angel, just know that you do me and your mother proud. I'm sure Zelel is proud as well." The man wraps his daughter in a strong embrace, kissing her cheek and, with tears in both of their eyes, they part ways.

Now outside of the gates of her village, Alishia gazes out upon the great wide world ahead of her. She didn't know where she would go first, but wherever she went she knew she would do Zelel's will and help those in need. "May Zelel guide my steps, and grant me traveling mercies as well as safe passage back home." And with that quick prayer said, she sets off to begin her journey.

"Meow!" Before her journey can even begin, it is interrupted by the furrey cat that wind's between her legs, nearly tripping her as she she steps forth. "Wh-whoa! What are you doing here kitty?!" Alishia shouts, barely catching herself from tripping and falling flat on her face as the cat that always seemed to follow her around the academy just meows again in response before setting off in a direction, looking back as if to check that she was following.

Wellโ€ฆ she supposed if the cat wanted to come with then that couldn't hurt. She smiled, happy to now have a companion with her on her journey as she follows after the feline.  

BlackJack1995

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:28 am
Alishiaโ€™s hands press against the young manโ€™s chest one last time. Then, tilting his head up, she presses her lips against his, giving him a few more precious breaths. This is the second time that sheโ€™s repeated the pattern of thirty chest compressions followed by two breaths on the patient. When she next pulls away, fully prepared to repeat the cycle once more, the man begins violently coughing, showing the first signs of life sheโ€™d seen since his motherโ€™s distressed shouts first drew her attention.

โ€œThank you! Thank you so much!โ€ With tears in her eyes, the mother that stood off to the side as Alishia performed CPR on the man who had nearly drowned after falling off the boat they currently sat on in the middle of the lake wrapped her arms around the girl in a grateful hug. โ€If you hadnโ€™t come by, then my baby would be dead right now. Thank you!โ€ She repeats those two words over and over like a mantra. Alishia accepts it graciously, patting the woman on the back as she consoles her.

โ€It was nothing miss. Do not thank me. If anything, thank the lord Zelel for bringing me to you this day.โ€ She says, patiently waiting for the woman to finish crying her thanks and release her from her hold. Finally, after some time checking to make sure the young man sheโ€™d helped really was doing better, she parted from the two of them, walking atop the water back towards the shore where she waves back at their boat in the distance. She sees the two new Zelelistโ€™s arms raise in farewell towards her as well and, smiling, turns back towards her companion.

โ€Mrrow!โ€ The small orange catโ€™s tail flicks as it returns to its role of leading her on the road, and somehow Alishia is certain that the feline that appears more human to her by the hour since her journey began had just given her a nod of approval. Shrugging, she simply follows after it.

And so for the next several days, Alishiaโ€™s journey continues in that way. She follows the unnamed cat, helping people and even stopping crime when the opportunity arises. During the down times when all she has are her own thoughts, she ponders on the nature of her own ephemeral existence as Zelel demands she does during this pilgrimage. Some would think that when faced with how short life really is that one should not care much about an individual life, but Alishia is different. To her, the fact that she has so little time on this earth means that she should make the most of it by guaranteeing those she comes across have a happy existence, no matter how short or meaningless those more cynical than herself might find such lives. It is for this reason that she so enjoys helping others.

At one point in her pilgrimage, Alishia comes across yet another opportunity to help others that the great Zelel must have certainly led her to. A hospital in a small village is full up, but also so very understaffed. Enough that they gratefully accept the girlโ€™s offered aid when she asserts her middling experience as a field medic gained during her travels with her parents long ago. It is enough, however, her assistance allowing the more experienced doctors to focus on more extreme cases while allowing Alishia to learn a lot more about medicine and treating wounds from her peers

โ€Areโ€ฆ are you sure you know what youโ€™re doing girly? Iโ€™ve never seen you around here before, and youโ€™re so young!โ€ Alishia sighed, patiently assuring the older man that she did in fact know what she was doing. She could understand his qualms if she was performing some complex surgery or stitching his arm back on or something, but for Zelelโ€™s sake it was just a simple changing of his bandages! Still, this would be her last day here before moving on and she wanted to end it on a high note, so she simply smiles at him as she ties the new bandage tightly around his bicep.

โ€Good as new sir. Please refrain from picking fights in the future though. Youโ€™re really lucky you werenโ€™t stabbed in a worse place.โ€ The man thanks her reluctantly, and Alishia moves on to the next room, ready to tend to who should be her last patient of the day. She raps her knuckles against the door, cheerfully announcing her presence before entering the room.

โ€Miss Miyamoto! You came back!โ€ Alishia smiles fondly at the little boy sitting in the cot, ruffling his curly hair before sitting down at the chair next to it. โ€Of course I came little one. I promised I would after all. I even brought you a little gift, but first I need to check up on your health as you know.โ€ The boy pouted for a bit, but at the promise of a gift he immediately perked up, answering her questions about if he was experiencing any more symptoms.

The boyโ€™s name was Rin, and he was sick with the flu. According to the other doctors and nurses, heโ€™d been admitted into the hospital a day or two before her arrival. He was a rather sickly child, however, so this wasnโ€™t his first visit to the hospital, nor would it be his last. Alishia worried for him since he didnโ€™t have any family to speak of, so she always made it a point to visit Rin whenever she had the opportunity. This would be her last time seeing him before she had to hit the road.

After making sure he was feeling well enough and forcing the child to his medicine, Alishia took the large scroll on her back, unsealing from it the items that she had purchased for him with some of the payment the hospital had given her for her services. โ€Ta-dah!โ€ She said, handing over to him a stuffed cat and a watch. โ€Itโ€™s your favorite animal and a watch! Now, it may not be a sundial or a clock, but it is close enough that I believe it still counts as a sacred item to Zelel. Do you like it?โ€

She didnโ€™t need to ask. The way he hugged the items tightly to his chest said everything she needed to know, but through the tears he was bravely trying to choke back he said. โ€I-I love it Alishia! Do you really have to go? Canโ€™t you stay here with me?โ€ Alishia sighed, hugging the boy as she spoke. โ€Iโ€™m sorry Rin, but I do. I need to go complete my pilgrimage, then go home so I can protect my village. Donโ€™t worry. One day, youโ€™ll grow big and strong and maybe weโ€™ll meet up again when you go on your own pilgrimage.โ€ The two of them sat there for an hour or two more, just talking, before Alishia eventually had to leave.

The girl exited the hospital for the last time, her wallet feeling heftier than when she arrived. More important, however, was that her heart felt far lighter. Sheโ€™d done a lot of good here and had spread the word of Zelel to as many people as she could while doing it. It was time, however, for her to continue on her journey. The cat that accompanied her had been growing more and more impatient. It seemedโ€ฆ antsy. Excited to get to wherever it was leading her. Alishia sometimes wondered why she was allowing a cat to lead her in the first place but, well, her journey had been going well so far by following it. Maybe sheโ€™d find some more people in need who she could help? Or maybe, just maybe, sheโ€™d find someone who could help her?

Mission(s) Completed

Title: Zelelist Pilgrimage x12
Impact: Global
Information: Alishia has left Arashigakure to go on a month-long pilgrimage, her goal to spread the good word of Zelel to those who would listen and ponder on her own existence.

Title: Help the injured x9
Impact: Global
Information: During her travels, Alishia assisted the injured, even helping care for others at a hospital for a time as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:32 pm
User Image

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Samatha Uchiha, the Sage of the Wild Cats would be roaming at this time, knowing she had done something good. Summoning the kitten out of the Wild Cats and let her wander as she pleased made her felt good but also grew concerned where she had gone too. Where would a larger but still a house cat head off too anyway? She would keep her senses up knowing that cat will turn up somewhere.

She would wander the village keeping her chakra sensing on alert levels so that she can pick up on the cat's trail. It wasn't until then she came across the hospital that it gone off. Without warning, her favorite cat comes through, its only her favorite cat because its part of her dear friend's group. On top of it, the cat is capable of buffing her as long as she stayed close and worked together. "Hey you, come here." She hears a meow out of Ikati as she would proceed to pounce into Samatha's arms almost deliberately trying to do something.

"What are you up to?" She would say teasingly to Ikati as she would proceed to scratch behind the ears as she would hear Ikati purr louder loving the attention. Ikati is one of the few she has come across that would do anything they can to get your attention for something like this. The whole point of affection and Ikati wanting Samatha to know much she loves her sage. She would then hear Ikati meow towards a direction like trying to motion somebody. "Who are you meowing at?" Samatha had no other thing to say but question the unknowing that Ikati has been leading a women to her. Ikati is aware of Alisha being close but not Samatha, which Ikati curls further in Samatha's arms focusing on the curl as a way of marking Samatha for Alisha.

Samatha has been a Sage for quite a while and for Ikati to act like this, it must be somebody Ikati spent time with. Samatha typically understands there can be a rare jewel among a group of shinobi or samurai that have the capability to become a strong Wild Cat Sage. She sits in wait as she would pet and hold Ikati as Ikati is being ever so patient like her master.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 1,215
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,340
                                    Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:49 am
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image
Arasghigakure โœฆ Genin โœฆ B Rank Body โœฆ Bloodline/Scholar
"Villains shall be bathed in the glorious light of Zelel!"

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Alishia; Chakra: 1,225/1,225 Stamina: 960/960

"Try and stay off of your foot for a little while okay? It would be bad if you hurt yourself even worse." Alishia smiled at the little girl, patting her gently on the head before taking her leave, waving farewell to the parents. She'd only sprained her ankle, but since she was nearby she stopped to make sure the child was okay anyway, spending some time with her until the girl's parents arrived to pick her up from the park. As she walked away she sighed, smiled down at her furry friend, and allowed it to impatiently take the lead.

Her travels had been going quite well, but Alishia knew it would be time to turn back around very soon. Her solo training had been going very well, and she'd done a lot of good already, but if she stayed away too long she might be announced as going rogue. Avoiding that fate was the entire reason why she went on this pilgrimage before officially becoming a Genin in the first place. The cat she'd been following seemed determined to not leave the city yet, so for the last three days she'd been simply following the cat around the city. This, however, would be the last day she remain here. As much as she liked the kitty, she needed to go home and would leave it behind if she had to. Zelel would take care of it.

Un unfamiliar meow sounded out not far away, and Alishia was broken free from her thoughts when her own companion suddenly darted off after it. She was surprised, but she managed to chase after the feline, apologizing as she squeezed past person after person, even taking the time at one point to help someone who dropped their things because of her nearly running into them. Thankfully, she didn't have to run very far, eventually coming across a giant. Or at least Alishia thought she must be a giant, since the woman that stood before her holding another cat was certainly tall enough to be considered one.

The cat that had accompanied her all this time stood in front of the woman, meowing excitedly and running back to her upon seeing her. Alishia leaned forward, held out an arm, and allowed the orange cat to leap up and climb to her shoulder. "Hey there," she said, scratching it underneath the chin, delighting at the way her friend purred at the ministrations. "I see you found another kitty. Good for you. Giggling, she turned to properly address the woman who held in her arms a cat of her own. "I apologize. She's never approached anyone other than me so boldly before, but I guess she wanted to make friends with your kitty there.

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
โ€ข Lightning and Fire release techniques of the user may apply blindness status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules).
โ€ข Casting light techniques now causes ambient light sources to form around or on you. These orbs of light start out as E rank but will grow one rank stronger for every technique cast up to S Rank. These techniques may be used at any time with the user's techniques, combining with a ranked technique for a single activation to be treated as Korabo. Creating and strengthening these orbs costs one rank less than the original light technique used.
โ€ข When additional chakra is applied to the light which radiates from your chakra network, it becomes blinding to sensors. Those with passive sensory or dojutsu which see chakra will suffer tiered jamming based on the rank of extra chakra applied; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. In addition, dojutsu users also suffer blindness tiered based on the body rank of the user; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. The same rank of chakra must be expended by the sensor or dojutsu user to avoid this penalty.
โ€ข Iryojutsu may be performed by one hand, and they may channel iryojutsu through established links.
โ€ข Miyamoto of the scholar class may know the exact location of someone they're linked to.
โ€ข Miyamoto may forgo one or both of their offensive activations to grant an ally that they have linked with those activations. These activations may both go to one individual or to separate ones. The person who receives this additional activation gains a 1 point increase to their stat cap for three posts for every activation they received from the user. This ability may not be stacked and may push a stat cap to a maximum of 10.
โ€ข The user is capable of forcibly creating a link without consent of the target without contact. When this is done the user must pay an upkeep cost of the target's body rank per post. During the time this bond is active, techniques home in on the target without losing their power for up to five posts, defending against a homing technique requires an additional activation. Alternatively, the user can connect with willing persons without contact for a D rank cost on the initial post.
โ€ข All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank.
โ€ข Able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature.
โ€ข The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu.
โ€ข Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions.
โ€ข If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
โ€ข C List Famous Hero: Your exploits globally are starting to earn praise from leaders all over the world. As a result, you are paid an additional 50% of ryo for international missions instead of 25%.

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:58 am
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

Soon enough after that meow from Ikati to whatever direction she was, it drew some attention she didn't suspect however. A women with another cat running up excited it seems meowing, Ikati looked to Samatha like with begging eyes. "Yes you may go play with the cat but don't you do so for too long, you have to go home remember?" Ikati's eyes go bulgy excited, she hops down going up to the orange cat meowing and with the knowledge of Sage Mode, specifically Wild Cat, she is able to understand Ikati's language or cat in general. She may be larger then a normal house cat but she is truly excited to have a chance to play until she must go back to the pride lands.

"Ikati is pretty happy about it too, and far as what Ikati has been saying to your Cat, well pretty pleasant to hear." Samatha says it in a way to catch her curiousity because as a Wild Cat Sage, Cat language sounds like normal language to her, which its completely understandable. "So for you, Ikati would be able to understand you actually, if you don't believe me, call out her name and you will see how she reacts to you." Samatha wanted Alishia to see for herself "Oh even better, ask her questions if you want." Ikati would roll her eyes but grins nonetheless, seeing why Samatha is doing this.

Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:45 pm
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image
Arasghigakure โœฆ Genin โœฆ C Rank Body โœฆ Bloodline/Scholar

Alishia; Chakra: 1,225/1,225Stamina: 960/960

The cat the woman held jumped down to meet with Alishia's,who she allowed to jump down from its spot on her shoulder to meet. It seemed that the kitty could speak human? Or at least it could understand her human speech well enough according to this woman. She suggested that Alishia attempt speaking to the one called Ikati herself. Without missing a beat, she crouched down so that she was closer to eye level with Ikati. "Hello there little one. Are you friends with my, uh... Mikan here?" It was a rather lazy name, literally meaning "orange," but since she had never before thought of what to call the kitten it was the best she could come up with at the moment. The kitty seemed to like it at least, meowing cutely up at her.

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
โ€ข Lightning and Fire release techniques of the user may apply blindness status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules).
โ€ข Casting light techniques now causes ambient light sources to form around or on you. These orbs of light start out as E rank but will grow one rank stronger for every technique cast up to S Rank. These techniques may be used at any time with the user's techniques, combining with a ranked technique for a single activation to be treated as Korabo. Creating and strengthening these orbs costs one rank less than the original light technique used.
โ€ข When additional chakra is applied to the light which radiates from your chakra network, it becomes blinding to sensors. Those with passive sensory or dojutsu which see chakra will suffer tiered jamming based on the rank of extra chakra applied; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. In addition, dojutsu users also suffer blindness tiered based on the body rank of the user; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. The same rank of chakra must be expended by the sensor or dojutsu user to avoid this penalty.
โ€ข Iryojutsu may be performed by one hand, and they may channel iryojutsu through established links.
โ€ข Miyamoto of the scholar class may know the exact location of someone they're linked to.
โ€ข Miyamoto may forgo one or both of their offensive activations to grant an ally that they have linked with those activations. These activations may both go to one individual or to separate ones. The person who receives this additional activation gains a 1 point increase to their stat cap for three posts for every activation they received from the user. This ability may not be stacked and may push a stat cap to a maximum of 10.
โ€ข The user is capable of forcibly creating a link without consent of the target without contact. When this is done the user must pay an upkeep cost of the target's body rank per post. During the time this bond is active, techniques home in on the target without losing their power for up to five posts, defending against a homing technique requires an additional activation. Alternatively, the user can connect with willing persons without contact for a D rank cost on the initial post.
โ€ข All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank.
โ€ข Able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature.
โ€ข The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu.
โ€ข Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions.
โ€ข If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
โ€ข C List Famous Hero: Your exploits globally are starting to earn praise from leaders all over the world. As a result, you are paid an additional 50% of ryo for international missions instead of 25%.

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:13 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

Ikati heard the question and turns to Alishia, smiling and nods about the question as Ikati sits down, standing at the attention of Alishia. Ikati wished that the Alishia was already aligned or in contract with them to make things easier. Light bulb imagery pops over Ikati's head and she turns to Samatha meowing" How about you let her see the big scroll you carry? You know the one you use to summon me or the others." Of course Alishia wouldn't understand what is said out of the meows but Samatha understands. "Yes sure of course, that sounds like a good idea Ikati, though i will give a test once she has seen it." Samatha smiles looking up to Alishia.

Reaching behind her, she pulls the legendary scroll, The Scroll Of The Wild Cats, the scroll that Samatha uses to summon Ikati or the others. On the scroll there is a kanji meaning Wild Cat, and in it's barest sight for Alishia to see. "Summon one of the others Samatha, you pick who." Ikati would continue meowing at Samatha with these messages and then Samatha smiles as she rolls out the scroll saying out while imaging Fihla in her head, while placing her hand on the sigil of the scroll "Summoning Jutsu!" Out of the smoke of the summoning, comes out Fihla, a leopard who comes walking up behind Ikati and sits like a body guard. Samatha smiles as she would introduce him" May i introduce to all cats in this world, this is Fihla, the most stealthiest, predatory cat of the Pride lands." Samatha's scroll is already back on her back as she stands crossed arms as Fihla would roll his eyes and Ikati meowing excited about that being the truth.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:24 am
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image

Samatha was now speaking to Ikati as if it was a human, and yet still Alishia showed no signs of finding the situation to be odd. Rather, she was absently scratching Mikan's belly, more amazed by the fact that the kitten was even letting her do that than anything else. The taller woman's words about giving her some sort of test did grab her attention though. When Alishia looked up, she saw that she was in the middle of performing a summoning jutsu.

Out of the smoke came a leopard. Clearly, Samatha was a summoner of cats. More importantly... "You're so cute!" Alishia lunged at the large cat, though she barely restrained herself from wrapping her arms around it she did end up scratching it behind the ears. Just like always, her usual decorum when dealing with patients or speaking of her religion had completely vanished in the face of something cute. She was now thoroughly jealous of the Samatha.

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats
+2 Strength || +5 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:46 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"I am glad to see you are enjoying the presence of Fihla." Samatha would say with a smile though she has a serious expression "However, they carry a lot of pride, by loving on them like that, they may not enjoy it unless you are me and been their trusted sage for awhile." Fihla then looks over and nods in agreement which looks over at Alishia. Even though he agreed with Samatha, he couldn't help but lick Alishia's left cheek, giving a little bit of affection back. "Why would you do that Fihla?"

Filha looks over and growls in cat language "Its because even though she isn't a summoner but still considering me cute in such, i figured by my pride its only fair to give a response back to her." Samatha chuckles a little bit, heads over to Fihla and pets him which he starts to growl in a happy way about it. "Now what is your name young lady?" Samatha asked Alishia, and Fihla would look to Alishia in the eyes of the kind expression "You need to answer that question, since you are loving on me."

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:54 am
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image

After being warned about the pridefulness of the leopard she was currently petting, Alishia meekly pulled away with an almost guilty look on her face, though she didn't escape without being licked across the face by Fihla. Its rough tongue tickled her, making her giggle, though she refrained from smothering it more. "I apologize Fihla," she said earnestly. The big cat was her first time ever really meeting a summoning creature, but she should have known better. Considering his above-average intelligence for his species and the fact that even normal cats were rather prideful themselves, it probably should have been obvious that she shouldn't have done that. She was just glad he didn't seem to mind this time, for whatever reason. "My name is Alishia Miyamoto." she said, answering Samatha's question. "It's very nice meeting you miss... trailing off, she waited for the woman to give her own name.

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:08 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

Samatha looks to to Fihla with the expression "Alright, you may head on back, and take Ikati with you." Fihla understands the expression, uses his mouth to grab the back of the neck of Ikati, like the kitten she is and they both poof away back to the Pride lands. She turns back to Alishia "My name is Samatha Uchiha and i know Fihla understands you are sorry. They had to go back home but since they are gone, its time to talk serious business here. Did you come looking for the recently and for awhile contract holder of the Wild Cats?" Samatha was pretty straight to the point about it, she had a suspicion for a bit that Alishia could of been looking for her. Its not a problem at all, just it peaked her curiosity if so. Samatha has always been the straight-to-the-point kind of person when it came to the point of a conversation or encounter.

If Alishia managed to track her down all this time, she would be heavily impressed to figure out her whereabouts. Yet even if that isn't the case, the fact the girl didn't hesitate to love on a big leopard says that she is a brave person, even in the face of a stealthy hunter like Fihla. For this matter, she must find out more about Alishia, particularly if she is seeking a companionship with the Wild cats like herself had sought and fight to keep, even now.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:40 pm
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image

"Aww. By kitties." Alishia waves goodbye to Fihla and Ikati, or at least the space they'd been standing before vanishing into smoke. She frowned as she looked to Mikan next, wondering if she would be vanishing as well. Thankfully she seemed to decide not to go home yet, jumping back onto Alishia's shoulder as Samatha spoke. "I guess I can see why you would think that, but I did not come here looking for you specifically," she said, scratching underneath Mikan's chin as she spoke, seemingly unconcerned with Samatha's serious tone, though the truth was she hadn't even noticed it. "I'm actually near the end of my pilgrimage to spread the glory of Zelel while helping as many people in need as I can. I could have gone in any direction I wished I suppose, but it was Mikan here who led me to you." The absurdity of such a statement, that Alishia had chosen to follow a random cat during the duration of her pilgrimage, was complete was lost on the girl. She appeared to find nothing odd about her own behavior whatsoever.

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:07 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Taijutsu

"If you are worried about your cat disappearing on you, don't worry. Not every cat is part of the summon contract, its a selective selection of cats that actually are part of the Wild Cat series." Samatha ensures to Alishia, that Mikan won't be going anywhere but there is a piece of information she wishes to pass onto Alishia in response to such concern. "There is a lot of things worth noting, such as for example, i am the first sage of the Wild Cats and their contract holder. To explain what that means, i am the one that did the fierce training to gain the Wild Cats trust to become their contract holder and Sage. The beauty of someone like me going forth to do that, is in a way become a teacher to ones that wish to sign the contract and become a Sage themselves."

She clears her throat to tell Alishia to pay attention to the next section of information, but also it could be her testing Alishia to see if she is worthy to sign the contract and keep her trust as well. "Without a contract holder, one has to go the lands of the summon they wish to have, and go through a set of trials to prove they are worthy of becoming their contract holder, then you must become a Sage first before others if you wish to be the top dog and authority to the summons. Its like showing them you are worthy of their trust and respect to gather two others who wish to have the same power as their teacher. Me being the contract holder, two others can have it easier, all someone has to do like you for example, is to sign the contract scroll i carry with your blood and you will have access to them."

She may make it sound plain and simple however she coughs to get to the point of it "There is a catch, i may be testing you right now and you don't know it, it is up to me if i so will for you to sign the contract and follow the same summons like i do and one day yourself become a Sage." Samatha chuckles a bit, to see if Alishia would either be frightened about the chuckle like there is something sinister or can she see through it and see that Samatha wishes for her to be worthy of the contract signing.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 4
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:26 am
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image

Samatha said that not all cats were part of the summoning contract, so not to worry about Mikan disappearing. Alishia wasn't so sure herself. After all, the very cat they were speaking of was the one who had led her right to the woman in the first place. She was beginning to have her own theories as to why that was, though she chose not to voice them and instead focus on responding to Samatha. "I know of summoning contracts, though I never thought I'd have the opportunity to potentially sign one myself. It's understandable that you would wish to test if one is worthy of signing it or not as well. If someone used the cats to commit acts of villainy then as the contract holder that would reflect poorly on yourself and the village." Alishia's normally nonchalant airheadedness had all but vanished as she spoke. Now, she took on a far more businesslike tone that matched Samatha's. It was uncharacteristic of her, and so felt strange, but the gravity of the situation was beginning to dawn on her and so she felt it warranted the more serious tone. She really did wish to sign this contract, so she needed to show Samatha that she took such a responsibility seriously. If she could make use of these cats to help her save people in the future, then she would do all she could to be allowed to sign that contract. Also, the kitties were really really cute.

Before either girl could continue speaking, Mikan begins meowing at Samatha from her spot on Alishia's shoulder. Alishia, of course, can not understand the cat at all. As the sage of the Wild Cats, however, Samatha is able to understand Mikan perfectly. The cat tells the woman of how Alishia has spent her pilgrimage helping and healing others the whole way here, and how even back in her own village her goal always was to fight crime and become a hero, a shining light that others can look up to and feel safe. Alishia may not know it, but Mikan is earnestly pleading her case to the woman for her so that she may be allowed to become a summoner for the Wild Cats.

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games