Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Harry Potter anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Potter...
  OMG! *fangirl squeel* *faint*
  Thats cool!
  Its o.k...not the best...
  AHH! MY EYES! THEY BURN!
View Results

hunnybunny16

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:35 pm
I personally am a Harry Potter maniac xd and I just wondered how much other people liked the books and movies (if at all... crying )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:29 am
Have all the book and movies so far.... Cant wait for the next book to come out. I have a small problem with the movies because they take to many liberties and don't follow the books that closely, or, they leave out parts of the books that may not seem important, but, if brought up in a conversation the people who have not read the books will be confused as to what is going on or what is being said.  

Cora_Tealeaf

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:08 am
I like Harry Potter. The series is fun to read, and Rowling always has me on my toes for the next book. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:16 am
i like it but im more into action but not that imaginary world but i will make an exeption 4 these movies b/c they r pretty good ma younger sis LOVES them she got ll the books and movies and even trading cards!lol evil  

Rebal Hottie

~Pancake_Las~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:53 pm
I liked the beginning but then the rest of the story was to clasic...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:14 pm
Harry Potter is awesome. It's a very pack movie. It's got Action, mystery, some romance, and Fantasy. What more could you want? I've seen the movies up to 3. They rock so much if i wanna have a movie night with me, my popcorn, and stuffed doggy 3nodding .

-Akiru blaugh  

Brick `

Enduring Explorer

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:26 pm
*smiles* i have all the books, waiting for the last one gonk i also have all the movies to date, waiting for the others gonk

i am a fangirl pure and simple, i adore the characters, the places... everything about it. smile

although i feel a bit upset that it is the last book, i have cried at all of them lmao so i know i will when it comes to the last one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:35 pm
I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh heart xd But the books way more than the movies!!! They absolutely ruined the movies!!!! crying  

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

SilentKunoichi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:45 pm
I love Harry Potter books and movies. I'm more into the books but these last two were.... crying ....and I'm really going to be heartbroken when the last one comes out. I can say one thing about this last book. I have many suspicions about certain "things" that happened in the sixth book.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:31 pm
SilentKunoichi
I love Harry Potter books and movies. I'm more into the books but these last two were.... crying ....and I'm really going to be heartbroken when the last one comes out. I can say one thing about this last book. I have many suspicions about certain "things" that happened in the sixth book.....

like what?  

hunnybunny16

SilentKunoichi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:51 pm
*SPOILERS*

Well I think that Snape only killed Dumbeldore because he had to.(the Vow among other things) I also believe he's still working with the Order. What I mean is that at the end when Dumbledore said..."Severus...please", or something along the lines of that it would make it seem like Dumbledore was begging Snape not to kill him, but I just don't see Dumbledore begging anyone like that. He would stand tall and fight or do something.... There are other things that support my ideas but since I thought of this when I first read it (the day after it came out) I've forgotten most. That's just one opinion. I mean for all I know I am wrong soo.....yeah. That's one example of what I meant.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:04 pm
SilentKunoichi
*SPOILERS*

Well I think that Snape only killed Dumbeldore because he had to.(the Vow among other things) I also believe he's still working with the Order. What I mean is that at the end when Dumbledore said..."Severus...please", or something along the lines of that it would make it seem like Dumbledore was begging Snape not to kill him, but I just don't see Dumbledore begging anyone like that. He would stand tall and fight or do something.... There are other things that support my ideas but since I thought of this when I first read it (the day after it came out) I've forgotten most. That's just one opinion. I mean for all I know I am wrong soo.....yeah. That's one example of what I meant.

wow lol thats a good theroy...makes sence! biggrin  

hunnybunny16

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:30 pm
I'm in A HP Guild sweatdrop

Oh, and Hunnybunny, (to do with your sig) bother-bother-bother-bother-bother-bother-bother-bother-bother-bother-bother!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:10 am
I like the movies  

TOY_GRL_FACTORY

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:37 pm
heart I love Harry Potter! heart
User Image