who has played KH2
  own it
  want it
  played it
  dosn't want it
View Results

faux321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:03 am
I want kingdom Hearts two so bad I've so many good things about it. plus I LOVED the first one. I can't wait until I have enough money for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:27 am
yeah I'm saving up too but It one one week of alowance and I'll have it.
Have you beat the first one?  

shoe eater bob

Laurelothandune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:48 pm
Gee I wanna play it. I have never even played the first one. But I hear the first on has FFX characters and the second has PotC characters. Jack Sparrow all the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:24 pm
My friend is gonna let me borrow it. So I will have it like on Monday. Then you might not hear from me again for a while. I will prolly be sucked into it. My friend who I am gonna borrow it from beat it in exactly a week.  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:38 pm
I didn't even like the first game.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:26 am
I thought the first one was retarded, really. sweatdrop I disliked Sora and I really disliked all the Disney characters. I've been known to dislike all the main characters in anything I watch or play, besides FMA and D.Gray-Man, so thats not an amazement. But when the Squaresoft (oh, excuse me, Square Enix) characters come in, they were always like "oh no! Help me! come save me, wimpy Disney characters with no weapons!" *sigh* stare And the heartless were cool. The little ones. Otherwise the game bored me.
But then again, thats MY opinion. XD; I guess other people who aren't old Squaresoft fanatics probably love the game. o_o; Oh not to mention so many people have been bothering me about it, all like "KH2!!!!111!11 KH2!!!1!!!1" and I just want to slap them. XD (Even though I wont shut up about the Nintendo Revolution and Super Smash Bros 3...)  

Terapen

paradoxical

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:24 pm
I bought the second one the day it came out (had to preorder it) but if you liked the first one you'll defenitely like this one. It starts off with a character other than Sora and some really neat new settings and graphics. Some of the voices are different but that's just a minor thing.

The updated battle system is great and a lot more interesting than in the first one. I reccomend it to anyone that was a fan of the first one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:55 am
My brother and I have it reserved, but we have no money to pay for it at the molment. I'm not in a big hurry to play it any way. I'm the kind of person who has to FINISH the game. I mean everything done. I have beat ansome or what ever his name is, but I am still missing a bunch of trinities, one of the dalmation trunks, and aslo go back and get the rest of the cups at the Colosium, beat the phantom thing in Never Land, defeat that multi amrmed thing in Agraba, ext., ext. I also want to ask my friend to borrow Chain of Memories, cause I need to play that to understand KH2. I have alot to get done before I play the second one.  

nicksangel77

Seibana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:14 pm
I didn't beat the first one and I really want the second one. Is it still an RPG? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:25 pm
Omg, I LOVED all of the games!!
It just pissed me off that Vincent wasn't in there! T-T I heard some rumors about Vincent and Vivi being in there, and they said that if there would only be one of them, it would most likely be Vincent, but it was Vivi! I'm really happy about that, but NO!! I wanted Vincent to be on there so badly TT-TT
But it was still a really good game!  

Eizell

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:47 pm
paradoxical
I bought the second one the day it came out (had to preorder it) but if you liked the first one you'll defenitely like this one. It starts off with a character other than Sora and some really neat new settings and graphics. Some of the voices are different but that's just a minor thing.

The updated battle system is great and a lot more interesting than in the first one. I reccomend it to anyone that was a fan of the first one. 3nodding

I MUST have that game!! *Is a total KH fangirl* heart

They say that the Little Mermaid world is,as usual,a total drag.
Good news:It's only half an hour.
Bad news:That's 30 minutes of your life you wish you had back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:28 am
I only played a little bit of it so far. I just got Kingdom Hearts two yesterday. I was saving up but then my friend was like hey I beat the game so you can have it. I was like SSSSWWWEEETTTT!!!!! And he was like good for you*Runs away* But from what I played......I just can't put the controllor down.....Must go back to plaing it.  

Ozwell E. Spencer

Hell_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:07 am
I had KH2 on reserve since like.. last year... I went and picked it up the day it came out.. I had it already paid for back in october.. and i ended up gettign the collectors stratagy guide as well.. YAY me!!

I love the game thus far.. I'm close to the end.. but not to close,lol.
I love it, it's a great game. I loved how they did the tron world, I was kinda worried that it wouldn't turn out like the movie .. which, the fact that I remember the movie and have seen it like five billion times makes me feel really old...
But great game, I encourage everyone to at least try it.. oh and a little tip...

If you want to unlock the secret teaser cinimatic once the game has ended.. the best way to do it is to go through the game on Proud mode.. that way all you have to do is compleate the worlds...
If you try it by going on the regular setting mode... then you'll have to compleate the worlds.. plus all of Jiminy's Journal.. and his Journal is a pain to do....

You cannot unlock it on easy mode so I wouldn't bother playing the game on the easy setting at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:52 pm
Hell_Princess
I had KH2 on reserve since like.. last year... I went and picked it up the day it came out.. I had it already paid for back in october.. and i ended up gettign the collectors stratagy guide as well.. YAY me!!

I love it, it's a great game. I loved how they did the tron world, I was kinda worried that it wouldn't turn out like the movie .. which, the fact that I remember the movie and have seen it like five billion times makes me feel really old...
But great game, I encourage everyone to at least try it.. oh and a little tip...

If you want to unlock the secret teaser cinimatic once the game has ended.. the best way to do it is to go through the game on Proud mode.. that way all you have to do is compleate the worlds...
If you try it by going on the regular setting mode... then you'll have to compleate the worlds.. plus all of Jiminy's Journal.. and his Journal is a pain to do....

You cannot unlock it on easy mode so I wouldn't bother playing the game on the easy setting at all.

I know.If you want the good stuff,I heard you can't do it on easy....which is a real shame for me...  

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Hell_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:58 pm
ZeldaDragon
Hell_Princess

I know.If you want the good stuff,I heard you can't do it on easy....which is a real shame for me...

Yeah, I played through half the game on easy.. then heard that it was pointless to do so if I wanted to unlock that cinimatic... Soooo I'm starting over on proud mode.. and now I'm half way through on proud mode.. YAY!!  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff