Reply RP/Game
Worst Way to Die Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:35 pm
So, let's just say you REALLY hate somebody. Like... REALLY... And you want them to die in the slowest, most painful, and/or most horrible way possible, how would you kill them?

Ex: I'd strap them to a large oak tree with rabid razor wire and drizzle honey all over them. Then I'd place an open bottle of fire ants at their feet and leave them.

Yes I know it's morbid, but everyone has that side... Don't they?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:36 pm
Somthing from the film Hostel...if I was feeling rather twisted 3nodding domokun  

King Korpse

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:36 pm
I don't think about things like that, really. I'd prefer karma kick their a**, not me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:38 pm
hmm...lemme see...if it was a guy...well...of course I would use a woodchipper...XD...first I'll break his spine, and if possible bend him backwards, and send the b*****d balls first into the woodchipper and let the rest do it's work.

girl...I dunno...I haven't found a female I TRUELY hate.  

Unoffical Music Promoter

StincerRobot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:39 pm
begging and then getting your throat slit  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:42 pm
King Korpse
Somthing from the film Hostel...if I was feeling rather twisted 3nodding domokun

Nah, not Hostel. I'd want to be creative in it. Think up my own Saw contraption.  

Dexandre

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:42 pm
I would NEVER do this because it would haunt my concious forever but if you insist:
I'd strap them down and break every single bone in their body one by one. I would then cut them all over so that blood is being lost, but not enough to kill them. Then I would make em get knocked out and surgically remove body parts and sow the wounds so that they are still alive. And also cover them in alchohol since it would bring immense pain. After that I would take what I have cut off and blend it, making the person drink it. Mental torture would come next and then after all the torture I would throw them into a woodchipper and throw whatever remains into the ocean.

Twisted mind? Heck yeah. Don't worry I would NEVER EVER do this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Inject them with bleach. It eats away your veins from the inside.

I think that's from a movie... my friend told me about it, it sounds painful.  

Schizophrenic Spork

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:53 pm
pixyseshy
I would NEVER do this because it would haunt my concious forever

Well... OBVIOUSLY I would never dream of doing this to anyone, but conscience aside...

It's funny what the human brain can think up. Most of us have serial killer potential, we just have logic, conscience, and compassion to keep it in check...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:53 pm
DarkPisces
pixyseshy

Well... OBVIOUSLY I would never dream of doing this to anyone, but conscience aside...

It's funny what the human brain can think up. Most of us have serial killer potential, we just have logic, conscience, and compassion to keep it in check...

You never know........  

pixyseshy

Evadora

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:54 pm
this topic appear every where.

anyway... I think crucifixation the worst. -- it take 3 day minium for you die... unless your jesus.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:03 pm
I would want to kill them in a real long and complicated way. Like, what Cartman did in that one episode of South Park.

Like I haven't put much thought into it, but I would probably make them feel the happiest in their life, and the subtley take it all away and continue to torture them 'till they kill themselves.

That sounds like a pretty crappy way to die. How I torture them, I don't know... Maybe make it span like a week or something...? The longer it takes the worse it is I'd think.  

Zyxa

Eccentric_Death

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:09 pm
Drop them repeatedly from the roof of a one story building.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:12 pm
DarkPisces
pixyseshy

Kinda creepy when you think about it... what would happen if nobody had a conscience? O.o  

Schizophrenic Spork

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:15 pm
Eccentric_Death
Drop them repeatedly from the roof of a one story building.

xd rofl  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces