Submit

Do you or have you played Halo?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

shotokan_XII_XVI

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:23 pm
I love to play Halo, but then again I love to play almost any game. I what to know your thoughts about Halo and do you think it is over hyped or what?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:08 am
I think it is a pyschological break from reality, and I think that is what holds its extreme popularity.

When my husband and I were getting really stressed out (back before we were married and his mother was trying to tear us apart, blah blah, etc), we played it all the time and loved to blow all the little aliens to bits together. However, as soon as the problem was over between us and his mother and we were married and free from her and the stress was gone, we haven't had a single urge to even so much as touch the game... Instead we spent our time playing Sonic Riders, a racing game!

I think a lot of people/kids/whatever have a lot of stress in their lives, whether it is parent related, school related, work related, whatever! That stress gets released through the act of blasting monster upon monster in a game.

Not only that, Halo is fun. 3nodding blaugh  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

KleSt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:10 am
I bough the game for PC and it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:15 pm
I love Halo and i spent a lot of time and burnt up my XBOX so yeah i love this game  

Shalalaka

Altae

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:55 pm
It's fun, and I can see why people like it, but I still think it's slightly overrated. There are better FPS's out there.

Buy an N64 and get Goldeneye or Perfect Dark for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:53 pm
.//Obsessive, to say the least.
But I still prefer Unreal Tornament <3

LymantriaDispar

Bugeera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:28 pm
Not to into first person games so much. Halo ok I geuss but I dont like playing it so much.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:17 pm
FPS games just arent really fun for me, but I can tell Halo has above average controls... still not that great though. I think its really over hyped, and theres just not much difference from other FPS games other than you cant see the main characters face...  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~YAN3T~

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:12 am
shotokan_XII_XVI
I love to play Halo, but then again I love to play almost any game. I what to know your thoughts about Halo and do you think it is over hyped or what?

Well Hi People I Love Halo Play It all The Time With My Friends Cuzins And Brother  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:53 am
i love halo but i dont think its the best fps evere made  

NickCpointless

Darkness_Personified

5,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:21 pm
Both games in the series have been awesome so far. They actually have a unique story....not something you see in games often anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:17 pm
I love Halo, had a Halo party at school... I was good with the turrets i was a dead eye killed a Ghost/Person in one clean shot muhahaha  

Mankati

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:26 am
I never played halo but I really like watching red vs blue ^.^ it's a cooles serie made in game ever and I'm little addicted to it wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:14 am
I have Halo, I think it's good but is very overrated. Halo 2 has a great multiplayer though, that's what I bought it for.  

Luc Rage

Bearer of the Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:23 am
I like Halo and I play Halo 2 on XBL but I'm not obbsessed about it and I do think its overrated. but it sure is alot of fun.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff