Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
DOAVER LAKE, COSI, AND SUCH ONLY OHIO THINGS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:10 am
Ever been to dover laqke water park or COSI? There really fun!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:25 am
Cosi is fun, i liked the water section! whee  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:41 am
Cosi WAS fun now they are getting rid of all the good stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:32 pm
I used to go to the COSI here in Toledo all the time, but I haven't been there in years. I always liked the simulators... ^_^  

I used to be Arekuchan

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:13 pm
I used to love COSI so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:03 pm
I just went to COSI for the first time this summer. I had so much fun, even though my friends and I were the oldest ones there [excluding parents]. 8 yr old, 5 yr old, 12 yr old, 8 yr old, 8 yr old, 8 yr old... 19 yr old, 19 yr old, 19 yr old, 8 yr old, 5 yr old... yeaaah

I remember when I was in the Euclid schools, COSI would come set up all these fun expirements in the gym. Instead of boring ol' gym class, we had COSI! Talk about fun wink  

Rinimarie

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

belgarion0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:28 pm
ahh i have been to dover lake, but not for a long time. i rermeber going there when i was younger tho. i should think of going there sometime again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:11 pm
since i don't live in ohio anymore i haven't seen the new cosi I want in the old one alot, i heard the new one sucked but the bestplaces to go in ohio is the columbus zoo and parmounts kings island 3nodding  

~Bikky~

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:09 am
I love COSI, especially the adventure place. xd One time my friends and I went in there and there was this guy who looked like James Bond, so we called him 007. Creepy thing was, he followed us around the adventure place the rest of the time.

It's very fun to make fun of those statue people who sing to you.... xd My friends and I danced to them like idiots and people stared at us. biggrin Teh fun. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:32 pm
videogamesupermaster
Cosi WAS fun now they are getting rid of all the good stuff.

i know, i liked adventure. i can read the writing in there.  

Longerlegz

Longerlegz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:33 pm
Neko Kafweenu
I love COSI, especially the adventure place. xd One time my friends and I went in there and there was this guy who looked like James Bond, so we called him 007. Creepy thing was, he followed us around the adventure place the rest of the time.

It's very fun to make fun of those statue people who sing to you.... xd My friends and I danced to them like idiots and people stared at us. biggrin Teh fun. 3nodding

did you go in the kings throne room?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:36 pm
i decoded all of the writing in adventure and got a scroll and a medallion from it.  

Longerlegz

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:59 pm
I went to cosi.. when i was verry young.. in toledo.. was a class trip.. umm.. I liked the water section thing.. (got kicked out of there got teacher wet .. ...... <(0.0<)hehe )...I went on that bike on the wire thing.. woohoo that was fun!.. i knew it was safe after a fat chick rode on it ^^...

Am i wrong but did they have a house there that was tilted? Umm.. or was that the zoo? humm.. long time ago.. But if it was cosi.. I loved that house on the steep tilt.. hurt if you walked up then jumped ahh! I crashed into the wall.. hehe.. I got dared!!..lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:56 pm
~Bikky~
since i don't live in ohio anymore i haven't seen the new cosi I want in the old one alot, i heard the new one sucked but the bestplaces to go in ohio is the columbus zoo and parmounts kings island 3nodding

I think Cedar Point is better then kings island....  

cherry haterade

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:45 pm
OblivionKnight
~Bikky~

I think Cedar Point is better then kings island....
I have never been to cedar point it any fun? whee  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces