Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Welcome, New Members! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
A friend told me about it
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
I was browsin' through the guild search page
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
I saw it in somebody's sig!!
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
People were talking about it in a thread in the Chatterbox.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

lunnera
Crew

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:04 pm
Welcome to Strongbadia!! We're working on developing a world-class hole, and if The Cheat doesn't get to work on that mural in the next two seconds he's gonna be in for a little kick or two. Anyway, welcome! (This is where your A.A. meeting-esque introduction post goes.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:21 pm
newbie intro thread hmmm not a bad idea, we got one for mods but i don't think we set one up for the newbs good thinkin.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:46 am
GundamEpy0n
newbie intro thread hmmm not a bad idea, we got one for mods but i don't think we set one up for the newbs good thinkin.

*bows* Thank you. Well, I guess I'd probably better start it off, then, huh? (After all I've been around less than a week.)
I'm Lunnera... and I heard about H*R from one of my childhood friends. He said "you gotta check out this site!" I wandered in somewhere around the 50th email, I think it was. At the time my computer didn't have sound, but it was funny without sound anyway. My freshman year of college I spent all my off time exploring every nook & cranny of the site, & my roommate and I used to watch the Trogdor email every night before we went to bed! ... sweatdrop Okay, maybe that was a little too much information. Uhh... anyway, I'm a H*R.com junkie & I'm pleased to be here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:30 pm
Hello all, well let's see I was introduce to h*r by lunnera, and we would bask in the glow of the burninating cottages every night as we slumbered. AHHH, those were the days. We were instantly in love with the site and made every one we could find saturate their mind with the sweet inclings until the swore they liked it. Otherwise we would do devious things to them, like make them dress up like marzipan untill they loved it. Ok so I exaggerate, but it still provides great joy in a world needing to laugh.  

sex_ranch

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:20 pm
sex_ranch

Chad still doesn't like it. Dorkface.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:24 pm
Yo... I'm J, & the girls gave me H*R for my birthday (it wasn't my birthday, but that was okay) and I love them forever for it. My favorite character is PomPom, because he's definitely the mack around here.  

Dr.JaredVonPoncy

sex_ranch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:10 pm
Dr.JaredVonPoncy
Yo... I'm J, & the girls gave me H*R for my birthday (it wasn't my birthday, but that was okay) and I love them forever for it. My favorite character is PomPom, because he's definitely the mack around here.
I like boys with tails  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:41 pm
sex_ranch
Dr.JaredVonPoncy
I like boys with tails

It's too bad his heart belongs to lindy. heart  

lunnera
Crew

sex_ranch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:28 pm
lunnera
sex_ranch
Dr.JaredVonPoncy
I like boys with tails

It's too bad his heart belongs to lindy. heart
eh that's ok I'm married.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:39 pm
Hey, I'm new to this guild but not new to Homestarrunner. Strong Bad is cool and all but my favorite character is Coach Z because reminds of myself sometimes. Wonder if that is a good thing... sweatdrop  

ViewtifulVampire

Kaiya177

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:24 pm
ViewtifulVampire
Hey, I'm new to this guild but not new to Homestarrunner. Strong Bad is cool and all but my favorite character is Coach Z because reminds of myself sometimes. Wonder if that is a good thing... sweatdrop

Yea, Coach Z is really cool - I love his accent. I have been here for a while... but I took a really long break and just came back recently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:04 am
ViewtifulVampire

Moms ONLY!! domokun  

lunnera
Crew

Andar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:19 pm
Hey I'm a H*R fanatic and I watch all the SB Emails. I wish I could put my avatar in a Trogdor hoodie like the one I wear. Oh well (knew i should have gone with the blue hair)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:54 pm
Andar
Hey I'm a H*R fanatic and I watch all the SB Emails. I wish I could put my avatar in a Trogdor hoodie like the one I wear. Oh well (knew i should have gone with the blue hair)

You gotta have blue hair!  

lunnera
Crew

macfox717

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:27 am
Hello, I was introduced to homestar before summer began I came in around e-mail 125 or so. One of my friends told me about it, and I loved it ever sience. Because it was the summer, and I was very bored a lot of the time, cus all my friends left me for jobs. I watched Home Star Runner. I think I've seen every one (remembering them all is a differnt story). Yeah, I think that's it for now.  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff