Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Darker Ohio Gaians Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So yeah, Polls get you gold.
  ...duh.
View Results

Sayna_demon_love

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:41 pm
So yes, im out to find people in my state that are of a darker style.

Not to label, but this means anyone who is:

Punk, Tech, Cyber, Goth or anything resembling this.

I'm not into the emo thing much, but if you think your cool enough to stick around then go ahead.

I'd like to see pics, hear about your interests, and where abouts you live.

Heres a little about me:

I love Mindless Self indulgence. I enjoy Techno, im in love with industrial music. I'm not picky, and im really open minded.
I like meeting new people.
I love animals (thats why i work at a petstore >>)

I make Dreadfalls (synthitic hair resembling dreads you can put on your head.)

Heres a few pics:

User Image

User Image

(those are all old pics.)

Heres me with my Dread falls:
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:12 am
Your not picky and really opened minded which is why you only want to hang out with "darker style" people ...oh and preferably no emo's right?  

PurpleBubble

Brainwash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:05 am
PurpleBubble
Your not picky and really opened minded which is why you only want to hang out with "darker style" people ...oh and preferably no emo's right?

She wants to hang with people of similair interests and doesnt want to be listening to drama bull s**t. Which is exactly what you posted. Seriosly that was a bit on the trolling side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:45 am
Brainwash
PurpleBubble

She wants to hang with people of similair interests and doesnt want to be listening to drama bull s**t. Which is exactly what you posted. Seriosly that was a bit on the trolling side.

Thanks Brainwash ^_^

Emo kids tend to be annoying, i know this because im surrounded by them. I stated that if you think your cool enough then stick around. I didn't state no emos, i just said i wasn't really interested in them.

Oh and i didn't say you HAD to be darker, its just prefered.

Sry you got offended, or whatever.

(and if you want to know, i hang out with about anyone, im just trying to find people who are interesting, and into them same things as me. thats why i was after "darker" gaians. )  

Sayna_demon_love

Feral Cat

QueenMaeve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:22 pm
I don't know if I qualify as "darker." I used to wear a lot of black, but this past year I've been reintroducing a lot of color to my wardrobe. A friend once said that I seemed to be darker, but another said I'm angelic. Thanks for confusing me even more, guys... I just don't know what I am. I feel like I'm on both ends of the gamut, but at the same time nicely balanced somewhere in the middle. Argh, I don't know.. sweatdrop

I listen to mostly techno, although I do like a bit of industrial and just miscellaneous bands here and there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:51 pm
I LOve Music!! [All Kinds of Rock And Metal]
And I Especially love going to "Headliners"[Toledo] heart
I AM outgoing,fun,Badass b***h xd
Fun person to know,A cool chick to hang out with but yeah thats your opinion xd
Yeah if you want to "label" me as something then label me "Punk",i dont care i dont like labels! sweatdrop
Yeah i can get Evil and dark twisted ninja
@:Sayna_demon_love
Nice Picture 4laugh gorgeous

Xoh_Emily

Sayna_demon_love

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:02 pm
XDark_warrior_bobX
Yeah if you want to "label" me as something then label me "Punk",i dont care i dont like labels! sweatdrop

Aw, thanks, you sound pretty baddass! So what bands do you like?

For a punkish music, i must admit i'm a sucker for the Distillers, Rancid, Meltdown, Dropkick murphys (so on and so on)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:57 am
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX

For a punkish music, i must admit i'm a sucker for the Distillers, Rancid, Meltdown, Dropkick murphys (so on and so on)

Aww Thank You!! <33 Well i have all my bands in my profile check it out and maybe leave a comment 4laugh ninja The Distillers Are Awesome,and i like dropkick murpheys some of it xd  

Xoh_Emily

Sayna_demon_love

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:19 pm
XDark_warrior_bobX
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX

Aww Thank You!! <33 Well i have all my bands in my profile check it out and maybe leave a comment 4laugh ninja The Distillers Are Awesome,and i like dropkick murpheys some of it xd

I'm pretty sure that the Distillers kick a**. I've been listening to them alot lately (sing sing death house) I'm in love with them >< I met brode about...4 years at lalapazoola  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:35 pm
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX

I'm pretty sure that the Distillers kick a**. I've been listening to them alot lately (sing sing death house) I'm in love with them >< I met brode about...4 years at lalapazoola

Yes The Distillers Are Awesome 3nodding dramallama Rock On m/.... eek WHAT?!?!?! You MEet Brody heart Thats awesome,Was She Cool?  

Xoh_Emily

Sayna_demon_love

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:55 pm
XDark_warrior_bobX
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX

Yes The Distillers Are Awesome 3nodding dramallama Rock On m/.... eek WHAT?!?!?! You MEet Brody heart Thats awesome,Was She Cool?
she was wicked awesome! She gave me a hug, and we chatted for a bit before she had to go..
It was so kewl ^_^ ("hugs not drugs, alright kids?" )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:17 pm
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX
Sayna_demon_love
XDark_warrior_bobX

she was wicked awesome! She gave me a hug, and we chatted for a bit before she had to go..
It was so kewl ^_^ ("hugs not drugs, alright kids?" )

Thats Sweet! I Want tO see Them and Meet Her 4laugh twisted Thats Right Kiddies "Hugs not Drugs"<--I Have a shrit that says that xd  

Xoh_Emily

Sayna_demon_love

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:41 pm
lol, thats what she told us when she had to leave, it was so kewl ><

Yeah, right now im after MSI meetings, lol, im going to there show on the 16, so im really hoping to get a chance to talk to them ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:20 pm
Haha. I'm going to that show I'm fairly sure, that is, if work permits me to venture to said MSI/Kill Hannah concert.

Damn the man.  

O`Conner

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas