Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Astrology! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:53 pm
I'm a big fan of astrology. my name says it all, I like fortune telling astrology, all that voodoo and divination stuff.

Anyone else like astrology?

My birthday is march 3rd 1985 im a pisces..

yet my rising sign is in leo which makes me fond of other leos and makes me aggressive and strong. ^^

Whats your sign? heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:08 pm
I'm a Leo and gosh darn proud! Oh, but I suppose that is a trait of mine, now isn't it? X3

I used to be slightly obsessed with Astrology. I'd constandly ask people what their sign was, and tell them their ruling planet, numbers, colors, and animals were. Then to get a rise out of 'em, I'd tell them their negative traits. They usually get upset. XD

Which is funny, since apparently as a Leo I provoke people into impulsive violence. I also usually refrain from doing so. ;3

B-day is July 26, 1990. 3nodding

Nice to meet you!  

Socks-the-Kitsune

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:54 pm
Socks-the-Kitsune
I'm a Leo and gosh darn proud! Oh, but I suppose that is a trait of mine, now isn't it? X3

I used to be slightly obsessed with Astrology. I'd constandly ask people what their sign was, and tell them their ruling planet, numbers, colors, and animals were. Then to get a rise out of 'em, I'd tell them their negative traits. They usually get upset. XD

Which is funny, since apparently as a Leo I provoke people into impulsive violence. I also usually refrain from doing so. ;3

B-day is July 26, 1990. 3nodding

Nice to meet you!

Yay another person who likes astrology, I'm not alone!!! I swear I thought half the people on gaia didnt like it because all they did was say negative stuff about it how its not true how its all fake.

Well horoscopes are fake becuase they always change all the time..
and yeah I always ask people what their sign is, I even tell them their negative an positive traits or sometimes I keep it to myself for my own use just to see if the person gets along with me or not.

My moms a leo so I know how they are.. lol but their also very loyal and have much pride in themselves an think that their house is their castle! ^^
Nice to meet you too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:33 am
Scorpeo <might be spelled wrong  

Athena_Samn

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:09 pm
Yeah Astrology is very interesting I check out the tarot cards and stuff like that, but I don't know how to read the stars and stuff like that. Im an Aries..March 31st.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:29 pm
I like astrology. I exibit alot of my signs traits (good and bad) and can guess other people's signs.

Nov. 19 = Scorpio

I don't know what my rising sun is though. xp  

Aspen Kitten

Distinct Member

Leeches in my peaches

Distinct Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:25 pm
I'm a Gemini.

Birfday=May22

Basically it says I'm more creative and tend to get bored with people easily...

That's about all I know about mine XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:27 pm
Mrs Nightshade
yet my rising sign is in leo which makes me fond of other leos and makes me aggressive and strong. ^^

My Rising sign is Leo too! Yay! I'm an Aquarius myself and my Moon sign is Cancer. biggrin  

Bronze Griffin

windmasterwynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:11 am
I enjoy reading about norse mythology! Ragnarok and valkyries and Loki and all that good stuff!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:54 am
My sign: Leo.

And I'm not really into astrology. I think it's interesting to study, but I'm not obsessed.  

ringwraith10

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:00 pm
YES I HAVE A PROBLEM IM OBSESSED. I WAS OBSESSED SINCE I WAS 13, IM 21 NOW LOL.

Its something that will always stick with me I guess.

I'm sure there is something that everyone has an obsession with since their little. Look at that guy who thinks hes peter pan all his life and hes like 50 now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:00 pm
Mrs Nightshade
I'm a big fan of astrology. my name says it all, I like fortune telling astrology, all that voodoo and divination stuff.

Anyone else like astrology?

My birthday is march 3rd 1985 im a pisces..

Whats your sign? heart

Pisces: Responsive, dependent, idealistic,fainciful; water sign and mutable. With a little more information like time, place of birth you can get a detailed description of what was going on in the sky at the time that you born. ninja  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Terry_Boot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:50 pm
Well, I do love Astrology. I beleive it and have a good passion for it. But.. I don't really research it or anything, call it laziness if you must.

But I am a Capricorn 3nodding Jan.10, 1991.

All I really know, is that Aries are very tempermental, and full of themselves lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:12 pm
I'm a Scorpio born October 24th 1986 year of the Tiger

I love astrology...It's my hobby too!  

Miranti

Lady Courtney

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:12 pm
I'm a Gemini with a Leo moon sign, born June 14, 1991, year of the Sheep/Goat. I've always been into astrology and other forms of divination. I've dabbled in runes and palmistry and really studied Tarot cards. Yes astrology can seem really fake on the surface, saying that everyone falls neatly into 12 categories but then you have to consider the combinations of sun and moon signs, your chinese astrology for the year you were born and many other things.
I've also heard this story, I can't remember it all now but it ended with the Buddha decreeing that all astrologers will contradict each other. I've always found that pretty interesting, because it seems to be true!

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff