Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
How did you find out about GAIA? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:18 pm
How did you find out about GAIA? Friend? Search Engine?
Here you can talk about how you found it and when you joined.

I found it because a friend at school told me about it (GMD_God)
and I joined on Sept 12, 2003 (getting close on a year whee )

What about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:41 pm
Mike (AnimeGuy420) told me about the site at school in around August. So I have been on gaia for a decently long time. Not that it proves anything.

----that isn't possible. since I joined on like september 5th or something like that. and I told chris and chris told you mike and dustin. I found out from Yuri. He was the one who started it at Davidson.

Okay, first of all when you edit someone's post atleast make sure it says you are editing it man. Okay, maybe August is a little of, I said 'around' august , which means with a two months range of august.  

cherry haterade

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:45 pm
My friend Sobin told me about Gaia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:07 pm
magonk19 me friend kim told me bout it and i don't mimber wen i joned i think it was like may or march some10!!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x  

fairy_goddess08

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:29 pm
My friend found it somehow and she kept talking about it, so I joined, cause it sounded fun.

It is. whee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:56 pm
my freind chris (gmd_god) told me about it  

DanPro05

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:37 am
Randomly stalking around in livejournal Personal info's lol xd xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:05 pm
OblivionKnight
Mike (AnimeGuy420) told me about the site at school in around August. So I have been on gaia for a decently long time. Not that it proves anything.

----that isn't possible. since I joined on like september 5th or something like that. and I told chris and chris told you mike and dustin. I found out from Yuri. He was the one who started it at Davidson.

Okay, first of all when you edit someone's post atleast make sure it says you are editing it man. Okay, maybe August is a little of, I said 'around' august , which means with a two months range of august.

Dude I am sorry. I clicked the wrong one. seriously sorry about that.  

ccg1232009

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:03 pm
2 ppl I met at the beggining of the year last year. I had art with them and they were talking about earning gold and like gold? and ya this anime site gaia. they were my anime buddies in art class. so they told me about gaia (Nagoshi and Kyan) then i started PrinceKaramaru in Sept. I didn't like my name and you couldn't change your name when i joined so i started another file called ~Bikky~ in Oct. which is coming up soon here that will be a year i have been on gaia. they left gaia..and i haven't yet the longest time i wasn't on gaia was a week because of exams...thats all. YAY!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:12 pm
ccg1232009
OblivionKnight

Dude I am sorry. I clicked the wrong one. seriously sorry about that.

Don't worry about it man.  

cherry haterade

[Jazz Hands!]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:09 pm
I found out about Gaia on a site that makes fun of a certain Gaian. If you want the link, PM me for it or something. I dunno, it sounded funny enough when I read it ... hahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:01 am
my "friend" Lupe wanted a family and forced me to join, I've never been the same...  

The Noble Protoman.exe

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:41 am
My bestest buddy Kris posted it in his deadjournal. I joined Feb. 5th  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:04 am
I joined through "Fluffy-Phil".  

Mod-Inside

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:56 pm
Most people heard about it from their friends crying sorry if you dont know why i put that cryin thing.. dont ask..

I found about it on neopets.. someone was talkin about it so i told them i bet i could get more gold than you.. smile well i did... and well.. i been here since Jun 20,2004... alittle more than 3 months.. umm..well i like the place.. i can post my art WHEN IT WORKS AGAIN!.. and talk to people...  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff