Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
whats your fav. tv show Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you own a tv
  yes
  no
View Results

SoulReaper360

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:18 am
I like to many to count but this new one called oban star racers is preity good  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:51 am
Tv show.. i have a fair few lets see.

Most Haunted - My Fiancee has see derek ocor live so i believe in the show plus i have seen thing's on there along with other people so we know that it isn't fake sometimes dramatized but nothing more.

Everyone Loves Raymond - when i went to america i really got into it along with my brother and i went and got series one and currently am working my way through it loving every minute, pure class.

DOCTOR WHO - yes i am a HUGE fan of the doctor who series, i have the first series on dvd and the first four episodes of the second series, just catches my attention and instantly i fell in love with the humour and drama to it.

there are others but nothing that truely stands out.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

wolfsredemption

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:28 am
My favourite show is Smallville  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:13 pm
between family guy, futurama, and FMA 3nodding  

elemanic67

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:44 am
The incredibly underrated Neon Genesis Evangelion is my current favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:45 pm
My Fav. TV Show is Yu-Gi-Oh!  

poo on a stick.

Sapphire720

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:08 pm
Simple Life...hey its funny and they teach you life skills..like how to get out of work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:43 am
I'm liking takeshi's castle that to me is amazingly funny although i am kinda sadist and seeing people doing stupid things and hurting themselves... priceless rofl

Malcome in the middle - mainly because they are my family lmao. my aunt and uncle and there kids are the spitting image of that family, or they are of my relatives that it is scary. the boys are just as mad as they rule the house pretty much. Plus the show is funny so that always goes down well.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Laffy-D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:02 am
mine iz the simpsons,x play,attack of the show,cinemetech,animal planet,discovery channel,friends,wwe raw,americas funniest home videos,espn,the suit life of zack and cody,mtv,mind of mencia,blue collar tv,where my dogs at,celebrity death match,jamie kennedy's blowin up..that it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:07 am
i watch a veriaty of shows so its hard to choose...but i would have to say Robot Chicken...that show kicks a**!  

Fudger_McNickles

Folded_socks_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:23 pm
nuroto  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:17 pm
I liked Evangelion when it was on T.V.
Most Haunted-Cause I´m really interested in the paranormal.
Family Guy-Should I have to explain it?  

Batterogah

Fortified Joy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:55 pm
i would have to say it would be my wife and kids thats a good show and i like it i also like girlfriends  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:13 am
my favorite show is i love lucy...even though it is a pretty old show it cracks me up because she takes real life situations and makes them funny. ialso love inuyahsa...but who doesnt?  

pennasioux

MikasMom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:44 am
Forever, my favorite T.V. show has been Seventh Heaven. I can't explain why. It just seems to be one of the most real shows out there.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff