Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohio Singles Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saifer Matsuka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:34 am
No real reason i'm JUST THAT BORED!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:51 am
Kool just got a trunk for going in this thread biggrin whee
Yep, I'm single and looking, I need someone to cuddle with. 3nodding  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

GMD_God

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:24 pm
AnimeGuy420

Good luck Mike! wink LOL JK  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:01 pm
AnimeGuy420

..... Try your pillow -_-  

Klepto Nyaro

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:42 pm
heh sweatdrop yeah been single for i believe 3 or 4 years... Umm.. not really looking atm.. All my b/f's was assholes and well yeah.. not looking for a fight.

sad really because... I would really want someone there to hold me sometimes...grr lets kept that to ourselfs heh...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:03 pm
I'm all alone, but thats because I am fat and ugly so whatever.  

cherry haterade

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:07 pm
OblivionKnight

highly dought your that ugly and fat... you should see some of my old b/f's.. grr me and my pitty.. but i dont look at that.. wow i went out with this one guy that was 6'2.. i am 4'11 whee eek hahahaha... he could not put his arm around me without bending over....

there goes my chances with a tall guy..lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:09 pm
inuyasha_lover419
OblivionKnight

highly dought your that ugly and fat... you should see some of my old b/f's.. grr me and my pitty.. but i dont look at that.. wow i went out with this one guy that was 6'2.. i am 4'11 whee eek hahahaha... he could not put his arm around me without bending over....

um.... I am fat and ugly, dont' tell me I am not.  

cherry haterade

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:12 pm
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419
OblivionKnight

SHOW ME A PICTURE THEN! i will tell you... look at my ******** picture... i cant go around saying i am hot or w.e because i am anything but decent looking....well that is what i think...

get me a picture of yourself.. and well you seem nice... so why would anyone care if your fat or ugly? grrr i should take my own advice..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:16 pm
inuyasha_lover419
OblivionKnight

SHOW ME A PICTURE THEN! i will tell you... look at my ******** picture... i cant go around saying i am hot or w.e because i am anything but decent looking....well that is what i think...

get me a picture of yourself.. and well you seem nice... so why would anyone care if your fat or ugly? grrr i should take my own advice..

Go find a picture of a fat cellulite covered a** thats about what I look like stressed Anyways, seriously I am fat and not really that attractive. sweatdrop  

cherry haterade

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:19 pm
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419
OblivionKnight

Go find a picture of a fat cellulite covered a** thats about what I look like stressed Anyways, seriously I am fat and not really that attractive. sweatdrop

ahh dont diss yourself dude... believe me.. if your nice and kind hearted any girl would be lucky to have you.. i know alot of girls look for great guys but in the end they end up with the not so good looking people because they are nicer... so why not cut to the point and just go out with a nonperfect looking person...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:27 pm
inuyasha_lover419

ahh dont diss yourself dude... believe me.. if your nice and kind hearted any girl would be lucky to have you.. i know alot of girls look for great guys but in the end they end up with the not so good looking people because they are nicer... so why not cut to the point and just go out with a nonperfect looking person...

Congratulations, you only talked about 5% of teenagers, most do care about looks. So to inform you.  

cherry haterade

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:32 pm
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419

Congratulations, you only talked about 5% of teenagers, most do care about looks. So to inform you.

omg look i said this
i know alot of girls look for great guys but in the end they end up with the not so good looking people because they are nicer

i g2g...ttyl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:36 pm
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419

how about you date that chick at our table at lunch. LOL.

I am single. Just to let you know I am not that much of an a** hole when I am with someone just my friends and on gaia.  

ccg1232009

Inquiring Mindscrew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:36 pm
I'm single and black...  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items