Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Cleveland? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Draggon Zhao Yun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:04 pm
Well, today when I was in General Business, my teacher asked the class "Do you guys know what the worst city in the US is?" Someone said New Jersey but she showed us an Article about Cleveland being the worst City in the US. Now, by worse I don't mean it's dumb or anything like that, I mean like, out of ALL the cities in the US, Cleveland has the worst amount of Poverty and other things like that...o.o I was just curious if anyone else read about that...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:14 pm
ive been there once (to cleveland i mean), and it did LOOK that way. most of the city is patchwork suburbs, and i didnt see any central downtown area. but then, i was there for a feuneral like 10 years ago so......  

belgarion0

[Cesar]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:45 pm
It depends on the source the article comes from. Some newspapers/magazines are so bias that the truth is hardly applicable to when describing what they report.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:54 pm
I guess it isn't that unbelievable  

cherry haterade

Punk Rocker Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:13 pm
i live near cleveland and it sux....
everyday my friend walks out to the bus stop for school theres a homeless guy, each day its a different person.... theres car accidents every day with multipule fatalities (like 6-7 people), and garbage every where... its disgusting....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:06 am
o_o...

Cleveland has a really nice Oriental Store, though... :3  

schlafend

Longerlegz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:44 pm
cleveland rox  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:15 am
Cleveland sucks. Big Time.
There is a main Downtown area, it is just sucktacular. =p
stressed

Anyways, The place is a dump, none the less. From someone who lives in the Metropolitan area, I can say that.  

Nil Recurring

Pentile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:44 pm
*Is 20 minutes from Cleveland.* And yea. It's defidently not the best place in the world.

But no. I didn't read that anywhere.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:32 pm
Not all of Cleveland is that horrible, don't just believe everything you hear, go see for yourself.  

FluffyDwarfBunny

whiskas5971

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:56 pm
You have to go to the right part of cleveland to truly appreciate it. Some parts are pretty bad but it is all nice. I like the suburbs the most. especially brooklyn and mayfield hts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:47 pm
i live in cleveland and it really all depends on where you are. some areas are ew...other are omg this is awsome. we are the home of the rock and roll hall of fame. thats has to say something bout us doent it??? sweatdrop

i think the city is pretty for some reason. however, its synthetic beauty > < so...i guess thats not really saying much...  

Symphony0

AJMacAlister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:44 am
last month i was in cleveland and i almost got stuck there my friend ended up givin me a ride home it does suck tho  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:41 pm
true, you hafta be at least 21 to apreciate cleveland, cleveland ROCKS! I'm gonna miss it next year  

snapp04

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:52 pm
Xx pengwyn xX
*Is 20 minutes from Cleveland.* And yea. It's defidently not the best place in the world.

But no. I didn't read that anywhere.
I've never read that either. Personally, I like going downtown. Besides the traffic and all the one way streets (and mean hobos), it's fun. Nice places to visit and I absolutely love the Flats.

I'm also 20 minutes from Cleveland (Brunswick right now, soon to be North Olmstead), by the way 3nodding  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff