Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
nintendo wii do you think its going to kick PS3's a**? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you wont the most?
  wii
  Xbox 360
  PS3
View Results

pgcomic777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:39 am
i say PS3 is going to do crapy thes years i think the computishions only going to be between wii and Xbox 360.

sinserly
pgcomic emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:04 pm
Nah, I disagree. I was watching E3, PS3 has some killer games coming out on it. The Wii will only have one thing on the other systems and that is it's price, seeing as it is much cheaper, it will be easier for people to get them...but the games on there... =/
Not to many great games. Sure PS3 is going to cost alot more, but it has the games.  

VioletScars

pgcomic777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:48 pm
ya i have to agree that PS3 dose have some grate games like i wont one so when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out i can get it but i have to dissugry with you that wii is going to have some great games like SUPER SMASH BROS 3 BRAWL and the wii is going to be fully online even if you turn it off you dont have to buy the online conecter like PS2 but Ps3 is going to have good games and thats probubly whats going to help it this compitishion.

sinserly,
pgcomic emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:38 pm
pgcomic777
ya i have to agree that PS3 dose have some grate games like i wont one so when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out i can get it but i have to dissugry with you that wii is going to have some great games like SUPER SMASH BROS 3 BRAWL and the wii is going to be fully online even if you turn it off you dont have to buy the online conecter like PS2 but Ps3 is going to have good games and thats probubly whats going to help it this compitishion.

sinserly,
pgcomic emo

The Slim PS2 came with the Network Connector.

Oh and by the way, PS3 will kick Wii's a**.  

-KiLLCiTY-

Ancient Justice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:30 pm
PS3 may have the sequel to the best game ever, RESIDENT EVIL 4, resident evil 5, which i cant wait till it comes out, but ive played x-box 360, its incredible, like DOA4 (Dead Or Alive 4), its so awesome, and x-box 360 is getting dead rising, which is going to be incredible, plus i heard PS3 was doing illegal stuff, so they got a huge fine, and they will probably have to take a lot of stuff out of the PS3 to cope for the fine  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:54 am
ya i heard that to but i do think that wii is going to do alot better this year then last year. im not saying PS3 and Xbox 360 is going to do wores becuase im a suporter of all systems its just wii has came very fair and definetly give the words next gen a new meening. and i got some new info on wii if any one wonts to know that wii you can downlode classic games for NES, SNES, saga, ect... its rilly cool.

siscerly
pgcomic emo  

pgcomic777

Lego Sex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:43 pm
I have xbox 360 and I'm not really that impressed with it and the nintendo WII or whatever looks worse but PS3 looks awesome. I am going to get the PS3 next.

go PS3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:06 pm
wow i feel sad no one cairs about nintendo emo . did you guys know that if it wasent for nintendo you guys would not have ps3 or stuff like that for a long time like if it wernt for nintendo game graphics would be horible nintendo was the one who started 3D gameing and ya your probuble saying saga saturn started it but nintendo suported saga and helped them saga and nintendo are sort of the same thats why when you get a wii you can downlode saga games for it. im not saying i hate PS3 or Xbox is just nintendo started it all and if your all bent up on graphics and thats why your giting the PS3 or Xbox ya graphics are nice to have but a true gamer wouldent cair it the game that counts thats all im saying im not agenst you guys. neutral

veva la PS3, Xbox, and wii

sinserly
pgcomic emo  

pgcomic777

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:35 pm
Well, Devil May Cry 4 is coming out for PS3, so I'm gonna go for the PS3. twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:53 pm
The thing that will decide the fate of the PS3 is whether or not people are willing to pay $500 for a basic console that doesn't have anything remarkable about it, and then spend $60-$80 for one game they will play for a few hours and beat. I personally think that the Wii will do the best, followed by the 360, and in last this time around will be the PS3.  

tsukasa567

Uchiha_Ichigo_dta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:29 pm
well at least the nintendo Wii is gona kick xbox 360 a**  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:47 am
i think Wii is going to be awesome, and in my opinion, better than the other systems, although a do want a Wii and a Ps3, I'll be getting a Wii first, and I'm not interested in the Xbox 360 at all.  

Prince of Lightning

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:49 pm
Wii!! You guys...The Twilight Princess!!! That Zelda one is going to be awesome!! IT's what we have been waiting for since the Ocarina of Time! That's been like..8 years!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:53 pm
WII is so much better, also X-box 360 get messed up if you play them too long and PS3 is $600 WII is 250 or $300 and It may have not as good games to start but some of the PS3 games are not being made cause they were doing Illegal stuff, The WII has better controlers, I have seen them they are pretty much TV remotes that when you move them they like move a clicker or mouse, Like lets say there is a fishing game, to cast you cast but using the controller, you hold on and flick your wrist  

Krazylicious

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:16 am
Personally I've always been a nintendo person. I've had every single nintendo except for the gameboys, I've only had 3 of those.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff