Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Flyff Guild Created! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join usssss....
  O_O...Runs, crying...
  X.X...Forms a single line in slow zombie-like fashion...
  Pwns gold like lootin' noobs on Flyff and runs!
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:42 am
Just wanted to let all of our fellow Flyffers know that an FG4PG sister guild has been created on Flyff. It is Manji's guild (I'm holding it temporarily 'til she reaches lvl 40 because she footed the bill). She decided it would be fun to call it FG4PP = Fast Gold 4 Pure Pwnage! So if you're a guildy here and play Flyff, send us a message and get an invite. 3nodding

Hope to see you soon! Hugs, all! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:36 pm
This will only stay in the Main Forum temporarily. I won't leave it up for long. I just want everyone to see it that is playing Flyff. I'll put it back in the Computers & Gaming Sub when everyone knows.

On to cool stuff...

Here are the Capes and Logos. What colour/logo do you like? Manji will have final say where it's her guild, but you all know she likes to be fair to all, so have your say. It's all for fun. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click to enlarge...

I like 3 down and 3 across the best, personally, but the guys may not. blaugh I also like the third one in on the bottom. That one is so bright, it almost glows when you see it on players in the towns. 3nodding

When can we get these? Check it...
For guild icon: guild level 2
For guild cloak: guild level 4

And here's a link on guild levelling...
http://flyff.mmosite.com/guide/guild.shtml  

IMWanderling

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:35 pm
i kinda like the one below the one in the top right corner (the 3 pointed triangle-like thingy), but we need more people's opinions! i doubt people will notice this in this in a subforum x.x  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:34 am
Ok, I'll move it to the Main Forum for a little bit. whee  

IMWanderling

Ketake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:35 am
Ahhh now they are never going to come back

crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:42 am
But we haven't left. ninja I still come to Gaia daily and Manji does too (I think). Knitterz is here alla time and Kinta sometimes. There are a lot of guildies playing. Join ussss..... twisted

Check the subforum to see just how many of us there are. blaugh I wonder if the new characters we create will get an invite to the new guild. eek blaugh  

IMWanderling

Ketake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:01 am
Manji's on a break

and I almost never see you

I miss dj00 *runs away crying*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:08 am
Hmmm....so many lovely capes....

I personally like the pure gold one (bottom row, second from the left) just because you hardly ever see it. I also like the one with the gold logo (four across, three down) because though I've seen the logo, you hardly ever see the cape. (at least, I haven't!)

Anyway...my two cents... smile  

Mara_Brightwing

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:44 am
arrow Will not play Flyff  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:06 am
Goddess Ace
Me neither  

Kiokujo

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:22 am
id like to play flyff but when i go to aibat server i can never find any low level monsters, and it lags alot worse than mushpol.......... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:23 am
Kiokujo
Goddess Ace
Me neither
stopped playing Flyff... i had to come back to the guild...  

Sakura-Kyoukan

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:26 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kiokujo
Goddess Ace
Me neither
stopped playing Flyff... i had to come back to the guild...

the difference for me is, i dont get addicted to it....... rolleyes i play it every day or so.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:48 am
On first glance I like the one 3rd row down, far right column. Um yes joiin ussss...! I need to get on to get an invite D:  

RaidenKazama

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:07 am
okay i'll stop faking this. i've been popping in ever since we got the guild made jsut to check up on little stuff. i'm not gone, and i'm not gone for good either. i'll get on more near the beginning of August, but right now i have a lot of things to worry about (a summer math course, doctors appointments, and college stuff approaching VERY fast. plus i'm actually starting to get a life outside the internet.) with all these things going on, my internet time in some areas will decrease. especially once i get into college. i'd seriously love it if more of you came onto Flyff, but i know that's not gonna happen for some of you =/ of course i might not even be on Flyff as much once college starts up for me. when i get bored of flyff, i'll probably return to gaia full-time instead of part-time or just randomly.

jfm, i dont think anyone told you, but 2-1 on the aibatt server is ALWAYS really laggy. the best way to play on the aibatt server is either 2-2 or 2-3. i like 2-3 personally but i dont know if it has more or less lag than the server you were used to. and if you want the low level monsters, just follow the path out of Flaris. the monsters are usually on the side of the path (except for the peakyturtles and doridomas. those are directly west from town and up a little hill).

and that sucks to hear you stopped Flyff sakura =/ i was kinda hoping to make you a ranked person when you joined the guild. if you do join the guild, you'll get a spot. 3nodding

and for anyone trying to reach me by PM, dont bother. i turned my PMs off because i didnt want to come back to a swamped inbox when i got back. if you want to reach me, just email me: sonic_girl_manji@hotmail.com is my email address as well as my msn messenger address. i get on my email account more since i turned my PMs off, and it's a much better way of reaching me. but that's just so ya know.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff