Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mountain Top Battles (An Underworl RP) (Semi-Private) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycans or Vampire?
  PW
  Vampires
  Lycans
  Niether
  Both
  What!?
View Results

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:01 pm
This is an Underworld RP, but you don't have to know much of the subject to Join! But first! The rules and stuff!

Iff you want to Roleplay here, PM me with a sample post. It doesn't have to be long. At least a paragraph. If it's good, I'll let you in.

Oh, And by the way! If you turn to wolf form (if you decide to be Lycan) your clothes will all rip! And you will be naked when you change back!

Rules
1.use the random number generator under "post action: when doing something that will affect other Roleplayers.
2. No killing or mortally wounding another Roleplayer without PMing with them first to figure out what you want to happen.
3. Cursing is fine, aslong as you don't use it every other sentance. Or Someone asks forno cursing. Nicley.
4. None of you are hybrids! If your looking to be one, get the hell out!
5. You will not be any characters from the movie or anything else. Using names, I'm a bit flexible with.
No noobs. I want you to have been on gaia AND the Guild for more than two weeks to RP here. I will check.
6. No guns
7- No godding! For the love of s**t! NO GODDING! Take hits! Don't be the almighty warrior or anything!

When you first start out, put this in your first post. Then, IN THE SAME POST; make your first RP post.

Name: (I'd prefer you make it somewhat like your username, or exactly like it, iif that works.
Lycan or Vampire?:
Color sad color of hair, eyes, skin)
Clothing sad What are you wearing?)
Weapons sad NO GUNS!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:03 pm
Lycans

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Lycan is a person who has the ability to undergo transformation into a wolf (Lycanthropy), or in more modern uses of the word into any animal form.

In common English, wolf lycans are usually called werewolves and the term lycan is actually quite rarely used. The only more popular mention of the word is in the movie Underworld. The term stems from Lycaon[citation needed], the first king of Arcadia in Greek mythology that was cursed by Zeus to assume the shape of a wolf for offering human flesh as either a sacrifice or food to the god, depending on the account.

In the Underworld series Lycans were persecuted by Vampires for nearly 1000 years, under the pretext that they were dangerous and wild. The first Lycan was the son of Alexander Corvinus, William Corvinus. His bite was so potent that the first series of Lycans were savage and deadly beasts who could not revert back into their human forms. Their progeny later proved to be more usable to the vampires and were literally branded as subservient "watchdogs" for vampires during the daylight hours when the vampire's bodies were vulnerable to attack. A Lycan slave named Lucian eventually led a rebellion against the vampires in response to the murder of his wife. The daughter of the high-ranking vampire Viktor, she was killed because she was pregnant, and a Lycan/vampire hybrid was seen as an "abomination." In this world it has been explained that Lycans are immortal, just as vampires, often living hundreds of years. It is also explained that the older a Lycan becomes in age, the more control he can exert over his transformation, to the point that he can often change at will, possess full mental control of his wolf-like form and expel deadly silver bullets with muscle strength. To date only one female of the species has been shown (in a brief cameo when Raze brings a dead Trix back to their lair), which some believe indicates that the race is primarily male. (Others theorise that the groups seen in the movies are akin to guerrilla cells and so do not represent Lycan society). As with typical werewolf lore, silver proves to be a poison to the Lycan race.  

Aitoyoru

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:07 pm
Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampires are a race of immortals that live off of blood. Their race, after the recent decline in lycan numbers, has split into two categories, the Death Dealers (a group of vampires sworn to destroy their lycan enemies) and the aristocrats (a group of vampires that takes up the majority of the vampire population, they enjoy the high life, sex, parties, taking full advantage of their immortality). The vampire community has been split between two covens, one in the Old World (Europe, Asia, and Africa), housed in Ordoghaz and one in the New World (the Americas).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:08 pm
Setting

The top of a tunnel filled mountain, where night never ends. A common place for Vampires to be. Also, a common place for Lycans to attack!

The RP is now also heading for a castle

Aitoyoru

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Reserved Post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:17 pm
Name: Artanus
Lycan or Vampire?: Vampire All the way!
Apearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons:Two Katanas!

Artanus poked his head out of a tunnel near the top of the mountain, neither swords drawn. The Vampire sniffed the stale air. He smelled blood. Artanus dashed to the smell, to find a dead vampire. Fresh kill. He could not reist the slightly warm red blood, now all over his hands. Artanus drank enough blood to last him a while. A tree branch snapped in the distance and in a flash, both katanas were in the Vampire's agile hands.  

Aitoyoru

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:36 pm
Name: Soul
Lycan or Vampire?: Vampire
Color:Same as avi
Clothing:Same as avi
Weapons:Chain of Command

The curious vampire looked down from his tree branch at the vampire. "I didn't mean to startle you. I was sitting at the edge of the cliff staring at the moon when i smelled the blood. Why did you do this to him? Wait it has a scratch marks. It couldn't have been you. It must have been them. Did you see it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:48 pm
"I smell no lycans in these parts. It was most obviousley one of those wretched beast that did this." With a single bound, Artanus came to stand next to Soul. "Who are you?" Artanus knew this was a vampire, just by glancing at his teeth.  

Aitoyoru

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:02 pm
"I am a drifter. I travel from place to place seeking new experiences. I wanted to find my roots as a vampire. I was on my way to a nearby village. I saw this mountain and its many caves and figured it would serve as a good shelter from the sun. If you don't mind I have not had a decent meal in days other than a few sheep." Soul jumped down to the vampires corpse and feasted on the blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:34 pm
"Help yourself, of course. He can't complain." Artanus grinned. "For some strange reason, the mountain never sees the sunlight, which makes it a nice vampire hangout. And a good place for the Lycans to find out kind." Artanus sat down and slid backwards on the branch, hanging by his legs. With and outstreched arm, he said "I'm Artanus," then shifted his hand weirdly to shake Soul's hand.  

Aitoyoru

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:44 pm
OOC: i can't find a cheap cape to wear...

Soul looked up from his meal long enough to shake Artanus' hand. He wiped the blood off his mouth with his sleeve and asked "So what are you doing here? And why is this mountain in eternal night?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:48 pm
Name: Craven
Lycan or Vampire?: Vampire
Color, Clothing: User Image
Weapons: Bow and arrows.

Craven walked up to the corpse, "What happened here?" She questioned.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:53 pm
OOC: I'd get you one if I could finda cheap one.
And,, just so you two know, just because were all vampires, doesn't mean we're all allies.

Artanus starred at her. "Lycan did the killing. We did the drinking. Who might you be. And how do you know your not an enemy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:55 pm
OOC: HI RILEY! @ Artanus: i know

Soul glanced at the vampiress with curiosity.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items