Room where people die
Bathroom
The Surgery Room

Basement
The special cell room for mental killers and crazy devil worshippers

Rules
No Cybering
Have Fun

PS the room thing like means the rooms u can be in while u play the role play. HAVE FUN  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:55 pm
*she checked the door and the door was locked WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO*  

ReliableFriend

Warrior Yoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:14 am
"Eat them, of course." She crouched on the counter, balanced on her toes like some sort of animal. Her dark hair hung over her face, and she was busy cleaning her fingernails wit a scalpal, though her eyes followed the other woman by the door. "What else does one use sheep for?" A low chuckle escaping her as she finished the question while her wicked grin revealed a row of bloody teeth. "Pleanty more behind the counter if your interested. I could use some help getting him to the kitchen freezer too, if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:59 am
From behind the counter, the sound of a bone cracking, and fresh meat falling to the floor resounds. He raises his head, eyeing the girl for a moment before glaring up at the other, his skin crinkled as if burned to a crisp. "Could you at least wait until I'm done?" he says in a hoarse voice, dropping back below the counter, muttering quietly, "b***h..."  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:13 am
(( stare I don't do horror RPs much. I hope this picks up soon...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:56 pm
((cursed life... It's all in the way. no times for postage right now))  

Warrior Yoko

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:45 pm
(( eek Well no wonder there's been no response to this thread. It was on the second page! *drags it back up to first page* There, maybe now we can get this goin' again ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:02 am
((oops... I forgot about this ^_^! heheh... *ponders postage stuffs*  

Warrior Yoko

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:45 pm
"Damn... stupid car..." Lin muttered to herself as she tried to restart her car as it mysteriously broke down. She tries the ignition once more before getting out of the car and giving it a swift kick. As she soon learned, the only thing one gains from kicking a car is a dent and a hurt foot.

Lin sighs and decides to look around for anyplace that could help her out. She spots a building in the distance and decides to approach it.

I hope that they can help me out. Lin thought as she neared the entrance.

"Hello?" Lin yelled inside the dark, abandoned building. She slowly entered the building and walked towards the empty receptionist desk. Suddenly, the door shuts behind her.

"What the hell!?" Lin shouted as she ran for the door. She turned and pulled on the doorknob in futility; the door would not open.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 am
His head snaps up as she slurps up a piece of dangling meat, body tense with anticipation. After swallowing his latest mouthful, he murmurs to the girl, "Sounds like we have another visitor..." He looks back down at his current meal, not wishing to leave it lest it be taken by some scavenger. Still, the prospect of fresh meat...in more than one way...was sorely tempting.
((O.o...wow...did I really write that? *rubs eyes and looks again* o.o...wow...I did eek ))  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:40 am
(( Xanatos... yes. You did write that... That you did... ))

"Stupid door..." Lin muttered to herself as she stopped her futile attempt of opening it once more. She sighs, turns on the white LED light attached to her keychain, and looks around at her surroundings.

It was definitely some form of medical facility - apparently abandoned. The furniture - although quite musty and laden with dust - seems to be in useable condition. The walls, however, were a different sight.

"The walls... are stained... red?" Lin thought out lout once more as she continued to explore this lobby. She gulped once - trying to regain her composure - as she continued to wander around.

(( Xanatos, Yoko. If you all are still playing... Am I correct in assuming that all of us are in the same room? It's either that or you all are in the kitchen. Sorry to ask but I don't even know where I am since I'm not sure where you enter from exactly. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:40 am
[ Love ]

The woman would silently pace herself down the gloomy hallway. She, herself, should be patient considering all the thoughts that swirrled around in her head had to do with some sort of torture. With each step the woman took, her short black platted skirt swayed from side to side with the movement of her hips. Her high heels clicked along the bloody floor of recent people who have mysteriously died there. Comming to a stop, her golden eyes began to scan its surroundings as her long black hair, which curled at the ends, lightly blew in the wind that came from the air vent above. It was silent, or so it sounded like, with the only sound comming from the vent which made the whole place seem haunted. Letting her black painted finger nails run down her slender figure, she fixed her bustier, which caused some her chest to pop out more. The belly button ring she wore lightly jinggled in the silence as she resumed her walking. Raising one hand to run her boney fingers through her hair, she couldn't help but smile sadistactly once she heard sound comming from other people that just so unluckly happen to be in the building. Giving off a soft chuckle, she walked down some stairs and into the second floor.

[ What keeps you down ]

[ Messanger ]

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:59 pm
Lin continues to explore the building. As she continues to explore, she begins to realize how old this building actually is. The furniture was layered with dust; the walls were stained red; and everything generally looked unkept. She sighs and continues to press on - looking for another way out of the building.

"Man... this place gives me the creeps." Lin muttered softly to herself. She continues to explore one of the first floor hallways until she reached a door.

"Hmmm... the door says 'Medical Facility Headmaster'; this must be an office!" Lin said softly but cheerfully. "Hopefully the lighting control panel will be here..."

Lin smiles and opens the door to the office. Surprisingly enough, the office was fairly tidy, but - like the rest of the building - covered in a thick layer of dust. She looked around for the lighting panel, but could not find one.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:43 pm
Her scent was close. Squinting through the haze of his vision, he slowly creeps his way along on all fours, first a foot, then hand, then another foot, almost spiderlike in his movements. He hears the creak of an unused door, and pauses, the silouhette of the door visible to his eyes. He stops dead, taking in a deep, slow breath, despite his agitation. The haze in his eyes became all consuming, and took him back to a time former...

He is in front of that very door, freshly painted and looking as if brand new. It opened slowly, revealing a smiling, jovial pot-bellied pig of a man, smiling at him with quivering jowls. He is lead into the room and sat down in front of a desk. The man sat down on the opposite side, looking at him. He opens his mouth to speak...and suddenly the man was over him. He is tied back against a flat piece of metal, the pot-bellied fiend hovering over him. Slowly, he lowers a needle, the tip white with heat. He feels the agony as the searing metal touches his face, burning away flesh and cauterizing the wound at the same time. He opens his mouth to scream, the haze consuming him once more...

And slaps his hand over his mouth, catching himself before he alerts his prey to his presence. His vision returns to its hazy clarity, and he slinks up agains the wall, waiting from the fresh meat to get away from that cursed place. He waits with bated breath, his mouth salivating at the thought of his newest victim...

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:23 pm
Lin, unable to find some semblance to a lighting panel, sighs and continues to shine her light in the tidy - yet dusty - office.

"Hmmm... nothing out of the ordinary... I wonder what happened here..." Lin thought as she continued to explore the room. She saw various books on mental disorders, a few dissertation papers, various certificates, pictures of many people - some strangely circled, and a working flashlight.

Opening the closet, Lin finds a metal restraint bed and some various tools - obviously used on patients before modern psychological help was discovered. She sighs and closes the closet door - knowing that those tools had to be used.

Finding little useable materials in the room, Lin takes the flashlight, exits the room, and continues to explore the hallway.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff