Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
IF YOU HATE INUYASHA POST HERE!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi
  eh...O.o
  -__o
  i'm a potato!
View Results

Caramel Sutra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:13 pm
Inuyasha.....the cheesey-est anime ever 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:17 pm
yes first!but i think inuyasha is cheezy but i also think some episodes are kinda funny but other than that i dont reall like it  

0 BloodRose 0

Elastic Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:55 am
I don't hate it, but I don't really like it that much either. I mean it took over a hundred episodes for Kagome to notice she liked Inuyasha. Thats when I sorta stopped watching it. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:58 am
if u say soo .. i never watch it  

chadny

Elyez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:39 am
Never really watch it... and I don't like it either xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:15 pm
Thank you! Finally some people who agree!  

Milk From Nose

JadedLies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:19 pm
At first I thought it was okay. The storyline was pretty good, but after a hundred episodes or so...I lost interest...It just goes on and on and on... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:59 pm
i hate inuyasha but i like kagome biggrin  

CronoKinslayer

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:22 pm
Heh... Inuyasha... the cheeziest anime ever? I wouldn't say that. I can find many other animes that are cheezier that it. But I do hate it, to an extent. There are some episodes, like episode 132, that I really liked. ^^ There are also some characters, besides Inu and Kagome (whom I both want to murderize) that are likable. Take Kouga or Sesshomaru for example. Sure Kouga likes Kagome and Sesshomaru took in a human as a friend even though he is a demon that said he would never like a human... they are still pretty darn cute. The only thing that I cannot stand for, mainly, is if you watched the second movie. That 'thing' that happened between Kagome and Inuyasha (not saying spoilers, in case you havent seen it yet) was very important and could have changed the whole plot, and yet in the 3rd movie... it's like it NEVER FREAKIN HAPPENED! And another thing, why don't they ever find all the jewel shards, huh? Some way to end an anime... leave a huge plot hole in it. But other than that, I don't mind it much. Now Sailor Moon... and Bobobobobobobobob whatever... that's another story. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:57 pm
At first I liked it, but it's going nowhere, the plot will go on and on...  

moonlight shadow124

FuriousSeahorse

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:44 am
Well, I used to like it, but then I started watching better shows. (Getbackers and Saiyuki both own Inuyasha massively.)

Oh, and Inuyasha looks like a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:25 am
Eh, I don't HATE it, I just don't like it... at all...

Well, the characters are bishie. sweatdrop

Er, I really liked it at first but then I majorly lost interest. I also stopped watching it for fear of becoming an obsessed fangirl who continues watching it even though it looks like it'll most likely never end because, dammit, I want to see what happens, no matter how crappy its getting.

Porcelain.Song

GAME 0VER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:28 pm
it was good..
for the first&second manga/episode.
but it should have ended there.
instead?
THEY ******** MADE 10000000000000 JEWEL SHARDS.
and I stopped, right there.
=D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:38 am
I cant believe you!!! Its not cheezy and it does not suck. But you know. Everyone has different opinions to things, so... any shows you do like, instead of insulting others???  

heyu_yeahu0705

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:14 am
Kenshin 392
I don't hate it, but I don't really like it that much either. I mean it took over a hundred episodes for Kagome to notice she liked Inuyasha. Thats when I sorta stopped watching it. xD

Kagome actually realizes that she loves Inuyasha after about ten episodes. But yes, the whole love-triangle thing is a bit much. Anyway, some people actually like long manga, it just depends on the type of person.  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games