Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Photography!
  Yay!
View Results

Muffyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:19 pm
So who here enjoys photography?

I do! I just got hired among my friends to do their senior portraits, which is so awesome. I'm working really hard on getting better. (Learning all those little photography terms was a pain though, but well worth it). I currently have a simple Point and Shoot camera, a Kodak C330. I'm starting to believe though that it is the photographer, and so much much the camera, that can make brilliant pictures.

Discuss:

What type of camera you have.
What pictures you enjoy taking.
Questions on cameras.
Helpful photography hints.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:16 am
My main digital camera: EOS-1Ds Mark II

lens:
sigma 15-30 dg
CANON EFS 17-85/4-5,6 USM
CANON EF 100-400/4,5-5,6 L USM IS

i'm waiting to sold my sigma 15-30dg for a CANON EF-S 17-55/2,8 IS USM probably a couple of weeks :-9

accessories:
CANON EF 2X II
CANON FLASH MACRO TWIN LITE MT-24 EX
GP POWERCAR RECHARGER
3x polarizer filters for all my lens
1x uv filter for 15-30 dg
8x cokin filters with various effects (a friend of mine's gift)
10x 1gb kingmax CF
2x 512mb sundisk CF
4x orig. canon batteries
2x not original canon batteries

About tutorials/tips&tricks, i suggest: http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/techniques.htm
It covers everything, from photo techniques to last photoshop retouches. Highly recomended.

Keep care 3nodding  

xff

Muffyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:26 pm
Wow, that is a lot! I wish I had that kind of money. Do you have any sample shots?

Oh yeah, I just bought a fancy new tripod. The other one just plain sucked. It was pretty cheap, only $30. It's a MX 2000, with a year warrenty on it. I'm so happy, I'm going on a picture walk today.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:36 am
My mother is a photographer- so I grew up with a camera in my hand.

We're completly digital now-a-days but I'm learning darkroom/film from one of my teachers at school.

Currently I use my mother's Nikon D70. I used to use the Olympus C2100 but it got destroyed by security in LAX airport. (The poor camera. RIP- I will miss you)

Aaaaand.. .I forget the lenses I use- just whatever ones I can get off my mum.

Lookit her stuff!

Www.pbase.com/yp
www.ImagesByYvonne.com  

Ulterior_Motives

a PSA against PSAs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:29 pm
When I was thirteen I just picked up the camera and started teaching myself what I could about photography- I started school today, and with that I started my first photography class today. Here's to hoping I can improve ^^

http://www.unionhoney.deviantart.com That is where I upload my photos- thank you in advance if you take a look heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:27 am
I love photography.

I have an old digital camera, a Fuji CoolPix 303 (I think, I'm not sure). Also I own another old reflex camera, a Fuji STX-2 (also, I suppose that's the model) and recently, my boyfriend gave me an Holga CFN 120 for my birthday, thus I entered the expensive and addictive world of Lomography. Does any of you know it?

Some of my pics can be seen here: http://artsidhe.deviantart.com smile  

Sidhes

Sada Mitsuko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:36 pm
I have only resently got into photography, it started on a school field trip, well that's when I really got into it, when I took some pictures of the landscape and they were so stunning that I just got a love of it. Normally I take pictures of landscapes, forests, waterfalls etc or of historical or mystical buildings and structures. Such as Catherdrals, churchs, castles and such. I love taking them in different seasons and whether conditions. I normally like twilight the most.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games