meh, it's ok i guess
  like i'm gonna tell you XP
View Results

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:35 pm
hihi, this is my Blog!
Yay Blog for me! allllllllllll for me yay! *dances*

anyway!
Today i got to sleep in till 10am (which i wanted to sleep in till 1pm crying )
and I got to save my cat Boots (hes sooo kawaii!) from the rain.
Then I started reading my NEW Negima vol.5 Manga (and i'm still not done -_-;; ), and of course I have spent most of the day on the computer! (Since i have no life!). However a couple of hours ago I went to the store and got a Dr.Pepper Slurpie with a thing of Lays Stax.
So, that leads up to now! Since I changed my avi (AGAIN!) well not my Avi but my Dream avi! And it's gonna take awhile to finsh (by buying everything).

Plus I got out of working tomorrow! *LAUGHS EVILY* Helping my Oma moving comes in handy!!!

Hmmm I think thats everything for today!
If something comes up I'll update it!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:47 pm
Update:
I just found out that I start to sign-up for my school on the 30th crying
And i gotta be there by 10am crying
But! Bright-side I can go by myself! I can also pay the money I need by myself too! So yay!!! everything is good!

But that means that I might have to change the party for my b-day -_-;;
User Image  

Yumi_no_haku

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:00 am
Update:
Some bad news... I gotta move into my aunt's place next week... and I can't take my cat...
Because my aunt has 4 cats and if I bring mine in, he'll only get into fights with the other 2 male cats...

The problem is that hes old...and if I can't find anyone to take him than I'll have to put him down....

Plus if I just give him away to someone...than it'll feel like I abandoned him... and I've had my cat since i have 5 years old.... (PS, I've had him for 11 years)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:49 pm
Hey hey!
Hmmm today I helped move my Oma (Germen for Grandmother) move into my Aunt's house. We have KFC for dinner! I have tried the Naruto video game and I LOVE IT!!!

I think the character I use and am the most cheapest is with!
*drums roll*

NEJI-KUN!!!! *little anime hearts around him*

seeeexxxxxxxy!!
*cough cough*

Anyway I also learned today that my mom lost her job at work just because the poeple there didn't like her. ( But I got a feelin' that theres more to it than just that reason)
Hmmmm not much else to say I think.

But I'm here on my older cuz's comp. tpyin' this out soooo ya I think I'm over for the night over here! Also I don't get to work till Wed. I'm soooooooo happy!!!

Anyway thats it for now!
I gotta face my Onee-chan in the Naruto game (knowin' her she'll choose Sasuke-chan xp )

seeya! till my write update!

User Image User Image User Image  

Yumi_no_haku

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:02 pm
Hey....So as I said last time, on Saturday I move into my aunt's house...and ya...now I think I'll have to put-down Boots...But he IS pretty old and I think hes sick....because he keeps getting a rash and his stomach is all pusy and just gross...

Next on that! I got to watch V For Vendatta (Wicked movie!) I LOVED IT!! IT IS A MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST WATCH!!! I cried soooooooo many times during that movie! Also I got to Watch R.O.D. (Read Or Die)
OVAs (all 3) and it was pretty funny! However! Me and my Onee-chan loved #2! it had SAIYUKI in it! 4laugh

*ahem*
So, now I'm staying another night at my aunt's house xp
We're (Me, Onee-chan, and Hammer // My Onee-chan's Boyfriend//) are gonna maybe play some videos games that it when they finish playing their FF Online thingy. I think I'm just gonna go back to watching Lain or watch a different movie while their doing that, or I'll just hang-out on here for a little while.

Thats it for now Dudes! (hai hai, I said "Dudes" so kill me xp )

till next update!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:22 pm
Hey hey, sorry i didn't post up yesrtdays update but I was kinda busy =^^=;

well heres Yesterdays, then I'll post up Today in the next!

Hmmm, well I got to see 3 movies yesterday!
But only 2 of them were good =^^=;;

I'll write them in order of seeing.
1.Rickybobby
2.The Nightlistener (RObin Williams movie)
3.Clerks 2

CLERKS 2 WAS THE BEST! OMG! I LOVEDIT SOOO MUCH AND I LAUGHED SOOO HARD!
*cough cough*
Than after the movies we (Me, Onee-chan, Nick//lil cuz// and Hammer) went to the Chpaters close by and I got to buy Saiyuki Realod Vol.4!!
heart heart heart heart heart
Yes I'm very happy becaquse of that!

hmmm atfer that me and Onee-chan just RP'd for awhile =^^=
However, I did get her to watch Ouran High School Host Club heart heart

And thats about it for Yesterday!
I'll post up Today's now!

User Image  

Yumi_no_haku

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:27 pm
TODAY'S BLOG!

Not much today really =^^=;;
I just got to hang-out with my mom for awhile and watch some shows togather and have a nap together.

Not to long ago I was talking to Onee-chan and Hammer, One-chan is GONNA MAKE Hammer watch Saiyuki then We're gonna RP in about an hour or 2 =^^=

I also work tomorrow crying
Bright-side! I get my check this week and in a couple more days I'm movin' into my aunt's house. I get the Computer room xp So my older cuz (Tim-Tim) has gotta move his comp. out so I can have a room xp

Also I got to open the Seal Letter I bought a week ago and now... I GOT A DRAGON! However, I'm not sure on what to name it =^^=;;
Well I got 3 names to choose from;

1.Hakuryu (Saiyuki Dragon)

2.Momo

3.Marsh (short for Marshmellow)

Thats about it for today!
I'll post an Up-date if anything else happens!

Till next post!
seeya!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:29 pm
Gya~ here today's update!

Well this morning I got to go to the mall and my mom bought me;
A new Bag of BadBadTZ-kun
A new wallet of Pochacco
Also a new Sweater (red with yin-yang around it)

However! I did see something that I'm gonna buy at the mall next time!
THE SAIYUKI OST! MUST BUY MUST MUST MUST!
*cough cough*
I also updated my page a bit, added some new videos to it and not much for that.
After me and my mom went to the mall we went to eat at a noodle shop but it was sooo gross! (I think they were bad noodles XP ) They tasted like cardboard!
Oh well, I work for 5 hours today and same for tomorrow. However I get my check either tomorrow or Friday! So Happy day for me! I'll buy some clothes and my CD! bwuahahaha!!

I have also choosen a name for my Dragon!

Marsh! isn't it kawaii!?

Well thats about it for now, my cat has fallin' asleep by me on the desk and I have no idea how he can sleep when I have my music blasting all the time lol.

Till next update!
Seeya!

User Image  

Yumi_no_haku

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:08 pm
Hey hey!
Today's Blog!

Well I got to pack-up most of my stuff (mostly clothes) and I got to update my character on a video game I've been playing lately! I also went to work today for 5 hours and I got my check! $.$

It was for $220.79 =^^= However I gotta give $7 to Chris since I forgot to return a video game he let me rent =^^=;; Besides that I'm in my Aunt's house now. all of my stuff should be in by the weekend =^^=

I have also gottin' my Onee-chan and Hammer on gaia =^^= Their pretty new at it and they keep asking me for help on what stuf they should put on their pages and stuff but I just say "Put whatever YOU want, It's YOUR account! So just do what YOU want!" So nowOnee-chan is now getting everything done while hammer plays his video game =^^=

Hmmm what else? I'm on the 3rd Disc to Lain and I wanna watch the rest But I also wanna be on here mad D I think Onee-chan works on Saturday so I get to hang-out for awhile since I don't work till Wed. Which means I don't get to work on the Berunch at my work! buwhahahaha! (I'm having a happy moment! *tear* )

Anyway, I think later I might RP with Onee-chan or just help her and Hammer with their accounts.

So, till next update!

Seeya!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:53 pm
Hey Hey!
Today's update!

Not much is goin' on really =^^=;;

I wok eup at 11am and got dressed (I gotta have a shower when my mom comes with my clothes). ummm Hammer and Onee-chan have been workin' their pages.

Hammer:
Musical_goat_nip

Onee-chan:
Angelkeasa

hmmm but bedies that not much =^^=;;

But my lil cux can be such a lazy a** here, Onee-chan and Hammer were cleaning the litter box and I took the bag full of Cat crap and piss outside into the garbage, and Telly? (lil cuz's nickname) He just sat there like the lazy a** he is! (hes 13 this year) He never cleans up really, he sits around and does nothing! or b***h/nag about things that no one could really care about!

So, Onee-chan saw a plastic thing on the ground and picked it up and said "Telly, could you put this in the gerabge please?"

Telly: "No"

Onee-chan: "come on, just put it in."

Telly: *still sitting there* "No"

Onee-chan: "come on, Yumi does more around this place than you and she just moved in today!"

Yumi: "Just take it and put it in the garbage Telly!"

Hammer: "Come on, Onee is right. Yumi does more around here than you."

Telly: "No!" *goes upstairs*

and thats was it stare
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!!!

So now I got Onee-chan watching Ouran High School host Club and I think Tama-san is her fav so far. Also I got my old account to work for anotehr online video game that I play =^^=

I'm glad about it, cause than me, Onee-chan, and Hammer and power-lvl eachother and they can help lvl and other stuff like that =^^=

Hmmm I don't know if we'll tonight but it's only like 9:30pm here.
So, ya never know (since I've just made her watch up to EP6 for Ouran).

However, Hammer didn't seem like himslef today, he seemed more quite, grumpy, and lil cocky (well, hes a guy so can't say "T.O.M?" lol) But I guess he just has alot on his mind or something *shurgs*

Wells thats it for today!

Till next update!

Seeya

User Image  

Yumi_no_haku

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:20 pm
Heyhey!
Tis teh 19th!

Heres my Blog for the moment!

Woke up at 11:30am from my Oma shaking me and saying "Yumi, Yumi wake up!" and of course I said in my sleep "Away with you...sleep is goood" she laughed and shook me more.
After that We woke up Onee-chan while Hammer was on his comp. playing FFXI Online.

So, me and Onee-chan just signed into our accounts and played ror i think about ab hour or two. Then we got the room (which is MY room now) all cleaned out and put everything that was needed in it. After we got half of the stuff I needed in it Hammer, K.J. (Onee-chan and Telly's dad) and Oma went to the otehr place I was staying at and just got the stuff I needed.

While me and Onee-chan were cleaning the basement, I was cleaneding T.J. (older brother of Telly and Onee-chan) room, making his bed, sorting out his mail, take all of the garbage in his room and other things. Onee-chan was cleaning her area.

So, now everything smells clean and I got a room! (w00t!) I also got the internet hooked up (no duh!). I think later I'm gonna lvl up in FFXI Online (sorry, but I'm not given out my username) while Hammer and Onee-chan do whatever they want to do on FFXI Online lol.

Hmmmm thats about it for now!

Soooo!
Till next update!

Seeya

p.s.
For now I'm going to leave pics just so this place looks more colourful and not so blinding with the PURE WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH! lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:46 am
Aug 20th Blog

Sorry I didn't type in for a couple of days but I've been busy
Hmmm to tell the truth I can't really remember what I did on the 20th =^^=;;

But I think I was playing FFXI Online on my computer most of the day and we ate BBQ food, but thats most of it =^^=;;;
However I got to lvl 8 I think that day =^^=
BLM = 8lvl
WHM = 4lvl

Hmmm I think thats about it really, so I'm gonna post yesterday's Blog then Today's Blog after that =^^=

User Image  

Yumi_no_haku

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:54 am
Aug, 21th

IT IS NOW 2 WEEKS TILL MY B-DAY!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd

Anyway, Today i played on FFXI Online again and i got lvl 10 =^^=
BLM = 10lvl
WHM = 5lvl

Also, I got to Watch Saiyuki Episode 3 and Episode 4 two times in one hour!
lol, also my sleep was a little better than last night. I think i just gotta get used to my room and all the sounds I hear, I also miss my mom, Meko, and Boots (my cat) Hes still at the old place I was living in and I wanna see him sometime this week.... I miss him and everyone else soooo much....

I also got to watch Office Space after Saiyuki.

Hmmm thats about it!

Now I'll post up Today's Blog next!!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:17 am
TODAY'S BLOG!!!

Well, Today I woke up at 11:30am or lunch time. I rolled out of bed and started to get changed when I heard Hammer saying "You dumped water on me!" after that I didn't really listen I was only thinking " I want more sleep god damn you..." and "Where I leave me glasses?" lol (I found 'em by my computer! of course! )

So, while I was putting on my shirt I hear the door knob start to move and I scaremed "CHANGING!!!!!!!" (I found out it was Hammer like 3 hours later). After that I ate some creal then went on FFXI Online for a couple of hours, then we went out shopping for a RAM for my Comp. at Future shop and I found.... SAIYUKI RELOAD DVDS!!!! I WANTED TO BUY THEM SOOOO BADLY!! (they were Vol.6 and Vol.7 aka the last Discs for Reload) But Onee-chan and Hammer told me that if I pay them They'd buy me the WHOLE BOXSET of Saiyuki Reload (I'm gonna bug them about it all week).

After that went went to STAPLES for me and Telly's School stuff, while Onee-chan and Hammer were on their own little trip around the store.

In the end my total of stuff was:
$63.23

Telly's was:
around $100

lol and I'm the one in High School but I don't have to use everything quickly. Frist I gotta check-in to the school so I can go there for Gr.11 (YES ONLY 2 MORE YEARS AND I'M DONE!!!!) But I gotta go at like 10am on the 30th crying (Note: I've posted that up on the 11th).

Anyway, Onee-chan and Hammer bought me something for my b-day but it was for my comp. (hammer told me and now I have it Installed into my comp. lol) He was like "Well, I didn't think you'd want it, I mean I was telling Onee to buy you the Disc set for Saiyuki." I couldn't stop laughing.
So, now Since I got it, No other gift for my b-day crying Oh well, Mom said she'd buy me an MP3 Player.

Then Pretty much when we all got home Hammer and Onee-chan got it Installed into my comp. then I had to burn everything I wanted to keep (Since Hammer restarted my system to make it run better). Once everything was done Hammer Installed FFXI Online back into my comp and it took a couple hours, so while we were waiting we all watched Cow Boy Bebop till Epsiode 4 then we went to the coner store and I bought everyone junk food.

After that we pretty much watch till Episode 6 and started to play FFXI Online.

And that leads up to when I started downloading all the stuff I want again and Posting my couple missing day Blogs =^^=

So thats it!
Till next update!

Seeya

User Image  

Yumi_no_haku

Yumi_no_haku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:55 am
*Eye twiches*
hey-hey Y'all!!!
I'm not much in the mood to talk today stare

plus it's onlyquater to lunch now and I didn't get a good night sleep!!!!
I tried sooo many times BUT NOTHING!!! so, I stayed up all night pretty much on gaia, limewire, and youtube... I didn't get to go to bed till like 7am and i only woke-up around quater past 11am.

I work in 3hours and I don't really feel like partying on FFXI Online really...I'll be working for 5hrs. today and tomorrow...Igotta ask my boss if I can take the 31st off (and if you'd have a brain and eyes, you'd know that my b-day). Since the 31st is a Thursday and I work on Thursdays, So I gotta do that once I get to work....

Gotta woke-up Onee-chan in like 23mins -_-;;;
Even Hammer got more sleep than I did!!
But I got to hang-out with Buddy (one of the cats) he kinda reminds me of Boots. Just on the way he always was Love and can be annoying when wants it. While I was laying on the bed with Buddy I started to pet him but he grabs it and started to lick it a couple time then when I rested my hand down (Buddy with still holding on) it looked like he was hugging my arm.... like saying "Boots misses you too." I started to cry a little.

Hmmmm thats about it....
well till i go to work anyways....

I'll post an update if anything else happens today...

Ya know the drill...
till next up-blabla
blablablabla

seeya

User Image  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items