Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Ouran Highschool Host Club... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Shoujo!
  Humor!
  Action!
  Gold!
View Results

Ulterior_Motives

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Normaly- I can't stand shoujo. The who idea of romance, betrayle, and magical girls makes me queezy unless I need to detox from something like Audition.

But...Ouran Highschool Host Club... THAT"S totally different. It's a shoujo- that bashes shoujo. Everything from the guys, to the types, to the fangirls themselves... They even through in a cosplaying Otaku in there for kicks!

Basicaly a poor girl gets accepted into this uber rich academy on scholarship. Since she's so poor and can't afford the uniform she basicaly ends up in the boy's uniform. Things get worse when she stumbles upon the host club, and ends up getting in majoy dept.

It's just funny as hell... A definate must.

Unfortunatly- it has yet to officialy be released in the US. You can get full subtitled episodes off of youtube- and the manga is currently lisenced.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:59 pm
It will be a long while before the anime gets licensed since it just started running in japan XD;;
But it is awesome!! >w< I saw my sister watching it once and was like "what the heck?" So I started watching it, and fell in love XD The story is great too 8D

Elastic Muffin

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:22 pm
but goverment say they going to banned the anime  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:49 pm
CronoKinslayer
but goverment say they going to banned the anime
No they aren't. They can't do that.  

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:51 pm
I know, I love Ouran! (as you can see from my profile) The twin are my favorite. I just love the personality's of the characters. There's a host club guy for every type of girl, and it's just so hilarious to watch Tamaki still try to get Haruhi. ^^ I started watching it after reading an article about it in Newtype. I am so glad I did too... the guys are just so hot. XD (the story's good too!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:02 pm
I love that series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^ I love those twins!  

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

JadedLies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:12 pm
I love the twins, too! >< I also love Honey! He's so cute!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:53 pm
The unfortunate thing about this wonderful series is that there are only 26 episodes. So people say, anyways... crying  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

heyu_yeahu0705

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:28 am
I like Romantic Comedy, Shojo, and... I like everything!!! I've never heard of that show before.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
x_Dark_Eclipse_x
The unfortunate thing about this wonderful series is that there are only 26 episodes. So people say, anyways... crying

It's still running in Japan- it's being posted on youtube and translated as it comes out- but 26 episodes is a typical anime series length.  

Ulterior_Motives

Elastic Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:12 pm
x_Dark_Eclipse_x

I hope it doesn't end there D: But they're still making the anime, so it might go over that! : D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:04 am
i just started watching that on youtube its funny as all get up.....i like it.  

dahaka 666

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:34 pm
I've just recently finished watching Episode 26 and that was the last episode. The series has ended...seemingly just as it got started. I feel that the ending was somewhat rushed, but I still love the series...A LOT!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:41 pm
I Love Ouran! heart blaugh The twins are so cool! and momiji is so CUUUUUUUTE! I'm afraid to finish the anime 'cause I don't want it to end. crying  

Altair Kingsfeather

azuchee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:48 pm
I'm sooo sad it ended already!
crying
I love this anime!
heart MORI! and HIKARU! heart

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games