Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Fruit Basket Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>busy me<
  o_o
View Results

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:04 pm
Anyone here like fruit basket?
i like the cahracter of Kyo/momiji/shigure and more

i hate akito!!! evil!!

Btw do you want any anime music song visit:
www.gendou.com inside got plenty of it but u must sigh in.. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:58 pm
O_O How can you hate Akito? She's just so cool! ^^ Cept for the fact that she blinded poor Hatori. crying That was so sad. Currently, I have finished the anime and am waiting for the next manga book to come out OR the second season of the anime. *wishes apon stars* Heh. I love the who 'three amigos' thing. Aya, Shigure-sama and Hatori are my favorites, but Momiji and Yuki and Haru are really good characters too. I am a fan of KyoXTohru, and we all know they are going to get together, since Yuki and that one girl got together. Anyway, erm... yeah.  

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

raindrops and colour

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:58 am
FURUBA is kickass, I agree how could you hate akito, I think she's just evil cause shes not love.... and shes nt loved cause she evil kinda a catch 22 sitation. I love hatori hes my fave, I'm a kyoxTohru fan also...... who did yuki get with!! I wanna know. I've seen all the anime adn I'm curently going to buy vol 14 of the manga  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:57 pm
woah. Since when is Akito a girl?

But anyways. I pretty much like all of the characters. Except Tohru. She can go die. 3nodding
Rin, Momiji, Gure, Aaya and Hatori are my favorite <3

o r b i t e d

marmokachi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:25 am
I like Kisa as she is so sweet and quite. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:02 pm
Yuki gets Machi. And I'm also a KyoxTohru fan as well. They make such a cute couple. I can't wait til the second season of Furuba! *squees* And I'm reading like vol 17 online, so yeah... but what sucks is that I know the ending. I hate the internet....><  

Breevee Magica

Adored Sweetheart

14,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kazuumaa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:17 pm
I'm sorry to ruin your beliefs but Akito's a dude

and any Kyo Sohma fans...could you please tell me if my Kyo avi is any good  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:40 pm
Fruit Basket! Yay! I love the characters and the story! I've only watched the anime so far. My fav character is Shigure heart  

menewme

redheadlurver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:26 pm
akito is a girl. then again people who only watched the anime woulnt know.
is it true that there's gonna be a 2nd season in the anime?

ayame kicks a** 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:18 pm
I love Furuba! I have one of those gigantic banners of it on my wall in my room. Shigure-San stares at me before I go to sleep every night, *sighs* how relaxing. My favorite characters are Shigure, Yuki, kyo, and Momiji!  

KrimsonBlossom

moonfaeriesakura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:54 pm
my fave characters are kyo, haru, momiji, hatori, kisa, and hana-chan

the cinderella play in the manga was absolutely hillarious...it was hard to keep from laughing in class where i was reading it to pass the time...... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:30 pm
It was one of my favorite series. My favorite characters were Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, Hatori, Kisa, Hiro, Momiji. Momiji's story was sad, so was Ha'ri's. I almost cried when I heard it. Akito hurt a lot of people. But it's a good series.  

Chairwoman Kaga

blackwidow84

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:41 pm
I like Fruits Basket
Kyo and yuki are my favorites. My Best friend has a bunny named momiji, Well full name is Askum Momiji Koneko.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:08 am
furuba is really nice... hehe  

emilyamabuki

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:23 am
Yes, Fruits Basket is awesome! I like Kyo the best, my favorite character of course. Akito I think is kind of cool, but very cruel. She has anger managment problems, ha ha ^.^  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games