Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
do you hate bush? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you hate bush?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tristus Lumen

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:57 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:00 pm
My last name is Bush... do you hate me too?  

Awiergan

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:01 pm
Trevor I don't hate you xd But I do hate the current president of the United States.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:02 pm
~Magic Trevor~

is it george w. bush?  

Tristus Lumen

Timid Bloodsucker

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:03 pm
In all truths, I'm really getting tired of people ragging on the president. I'm not a big fan myself, but he's got one of the toughest and most important jobs in the world. I dare YOU to try being president for as long as he has so far, and not ******** up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:04 pm
Vash_the_Stampede109
~Magic Trevor~

is it george w. bush?

ninja  

Awiergan

GrausamFurstin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:16 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
In all truths, I'm really getting tired of people ragging on the president. I'm not a big fan myself, but he's got one of the toughest and most important jobs in the world. I dare YOU to try being president for as long as he has so far, and not ******** up.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:24 pm
Ah geeze...not this s**t again.
User Image
Honsetly, guys, I thought we put this crap behind us.

I agree 100% with Kinta. I am currently debating with myself: should I move this to Extended Discussion or close it outright?

EDIT: Decision made. Moving to Extended Discussion.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Tristus Lumen

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:37 pm
Kinta_Wolfe

ok  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:11 pm
Kinta_Wolfe

Damn straight... i always have hated george bush but now that u say it you do gotta give him some credit even though i think kerry or nader could have done a hell of alot better!! domokun  

ToxikPoison

Biatch Deleter rolled 20 8-sided dice: 5, 3, 7, 7, 4, 7, 3, 6, 6, 4, 7, 7, 2, 3, 1, 6, 5, 1, 2, 8 Total: 94 (20-160)

Biatch Deleter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:22 am
I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Biatch Deleter
I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH!
you know this is spam... and its annoying... please dont do it.

and yes kinta is absolutely right. Bush is really a good president. at least he doesnt have people murdered in secret and sleep around like clinton did.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:34 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Biatch Deleter
you know this is spam... and its annoying... please dont do it.

and yes kinta is absolutely right. Bush is really a good president. at least he doesnt have people murdered in secret and sleep around like clinton did.
No, he's just having thousands killed in the open.

As for the Clinton thing, to quote a friend of mine, "I'd rather my president was happy than repressed!" xd Not that I agree with what Clinton did, but I don't think that the president's sex life should be a factor when considering whether he was a good president or not.

Do I hate Bush? No, for I feel that hate is a useless emotion. Do I dislike a lot of the actions he has taken while in office? Yes, yes I do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:29 pm
[Davien]
~Magic Trevor~

is it george w. bush?

if you are the president of the united states, then yes i hate you, but if you arn't then no i don't. George bush lies about everything, why we are at war, and im sure there is more. Ugh, he needs to get kicked out of office.

DinoRawr21022

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces