Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Great Dragon Quest (Adventure RP) (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal_Bet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:14 pm
Okay so first of all their are 3 other posts
1) Intro
2) Rules
3) Characters

Remember to first be able to join you must read the posts so on your character form on the top put a smillie saying you read the posts...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:15 pm
Intro:

Okay so in this story their is a "Great Dragon" and it is attacking various parts of the world. This is causing the extinction of man and all other races alike. Soon after many of the "Great Dragon's" ruthless strikes, the people decide to hunt down this Dragon and end this terror on the Earth once and for all. Yet no one ever returned after going after the "Great Dragon" even after hundreds of attempts. Now only the races of the Earth can watch as the Great Dragon destroys their cities one at a time. Now they seek for someone to go after the Great Dragon again to end this missarable time...  

Royal_Bet

Royal_Bet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:09 pm
Rules:
Okay so the rules are easy
First follow all the rules of the guild and Gaia
1) No god modding
2) Please no cyber xp
3) Follow the plot whenever you can
4) Don't just kill the big bad guy like it was nothing
5) Okay have fun!!! blaugh

Rules may change in time...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:38 pm
Characters:

Okay this is the page with all the character profiles.
If you decide to join then I will put your profile on this page.
Here is the format of the profile

User name:
Character Name:
Description of Character:
Bio:
Pictures: (Optional)

Okay so let me start with mine...

User name: Royal_Bet
Character Name: Jack
Class Type: Warrior
Description of Character: Tough character, black hair, white tan skin, usualy wears black, has a rather serious attitude
Bio: Has a serious attitude, likes to fight, usualy stays alone, dosn't have to many friends
Pictures: Don't got one now

User name: JokerKyo
Character Name: Soren Fenrir
Class Type: Knight
Description of Character: look at my avi
Bio: An old knight looking for revenge after the Great Dragon destroyed his kingdom while he was away. Skillful with a sword and accurate with a bow. Laid back but stubborn, he'll do what he can to find the Great Dragon
Pictures: my avi icon_lol.gif

User name: Velorius
Character Name: Velorius Deberon
Class Type: Wizard
Description of Character: Though only in his early twenties he has compleatly white hair which he wears roughly shoulder lenght, he has pale skin and blue eyes. Tall and slight build.
Bio: Though physicly weak he has surprising speed and endurance and can run for as long as it takes to get out of trouble. Prefering to avoid conflicts, when he is backed into a corner he demonstrates his master of magic. A loner due to his lack of interest in all things not magical including other people.
Pictures:

Okay their are still more people that can join...  

Royal_Bet

Royal_Bet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:40 pm
Okay so now the thread is open, and before we start please post your profile!!!

Now all I have to do is wait... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:18 pm
User name: JokerKyo
Character Name: Soren Fenrir
Class Type: Knight
Description of Character: look at my avi
Bio: An old knight looking for revenge after the Great Dragon destroyed his kingdom while he was away. Skillful with a sword and accurate with a bow. Laid back but stubborn, he'll do what he can to find the Great Dragon
Pictures: my avi lol  

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Velorius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:40 am
smile "I have read the above posts"

User name: Velorius
Character Name: Velorius Deberon
Class Type: Wizard
Description of Character: Though only in his early twenties he has compleatly white hair which he wears roughly shoulder lenght, he has pale skin and blue eyes. Tall and slight build.
Bio: Though physicly weak he has surprising speed and endurance and can run for as long as it takes to get out of trouble. Prefering to avoid conflicts, when he is backed into a corner he demonstrates his master of magic. A loner due to his lack of interest in all things not magical including other people.
Pictures:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:13 am
Okay well this is good, but we need one more person at least.  

Royal_Bet

Royal_Bet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:15 pm
Okay well I guess this is enough then so lets start then.

Jack lay on his bed awake yet not moving. He felt as if he could not move, as if their was some extra force of gravity pulling him dosn to his bed and making his breathing harder. He finnaly sighed and the pressure left him as he stepped off his bed. His heavy footsteps kept him slow as he walked of to get ready for a new day.
Soon after getting his armor on he went outside. For a blank second he remembered what used to be outside in the city used to be like. The fresh air and the screamming children filled the air as he walked out onto a gravel pathway with arrays of different flowers and plants on the sides. Yet when Jack looked this time their was nothing. Not nothing, but nothing of the ordinary. His dream finnaly turned into a reality and the many pretty colors finnaly turned into black and ash grey the gravel was burnt and the flowers were all gone. Nothing would be the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:55 pm
It was still early morning, yet the streets were already crowded with people.

I should have taken another route pondered Velorius as he wove his way through the thronged streets. He would have gone well out of his way to avoid the crowds but he was certain that he had been folowed since he left the inn that morning and was now trying to lose his persuers.
He stopped by a stall and pertended to examine the goods on display, taking the opertunity to glance back and see if he could recognise anyone following him.

Damn just too many people to tell, bugger this crowd!
Turning from the stall he spotted a deserted looking alley way and decided to make a break for it. Breaking into a run he headed into the alley and took the first turn he came to soon finding himself in a warren of small streets and back alleys. Suddenly he turned into a dead end as he turned to go back he spotted three men running towards him.

"Oh Blast!!"
"Well now isn't this convenient, our prey's gon an trapped 'em self" said one of the men as they slowed to a walk.
"You've got something that don't belong to you" said the taler of the three.
"You obviously must be mistaken I have never stolen anything from you gentlemen" replied Velorius
"It wasn't us you stole from it was our employer Mr. Jenkins, a trinket he says but he wants it back"
"I think I know the trinket you mean, but I am mearly reclaiming it, to Jenkins it is no more than a trinket or pretty paper weight, he has no need of it. It belongs with someone who knows how to use it. And I suggest you forget you saw me least you wish you never did."
"Well boys looks like we'll have to do this the hard way"
Said the first guy who spoke as the three of them slowly advanced on Velorius.
"Yes it does, and I so hate doing thing the hard way.." sighed Velorius  

Velorius

Velorius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:56 am
stare watches tumbleweed blow by.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:48 am
Soren stumbles around the street, it was morning and he was already drunk. With a bottle in one hand and his other on his stomach, he walked past some trouble.
Quote:
"Well boys looks like we'll have to do this the hard way"
Said the first guy who spoke as the three of them slowly advanced on Velorius.
"Yes it does, and I so hate doing thing the hard way.." sighed Velorius

"Oi! What are you Blokes doing to the little wee man here!?" Soren yelled out the top of his lungs.
"Shut up old man!! its none of you business!!" One of the guys yelled back.
"Old man!! OLD MAN!!!" he began shouting. Soren took out his sword and said, "If some wannabe young-guns, wanna take me on, I'd suggest you too should take out your weapons. You're going to need all the protection you can get!!"  

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Velorius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:02 am
little wee man??I think I prefered it when it was one on three, still...

Taking advantage of the distarction the old drunk had caused Velorius gathered up his energy and cast a subtle spell at the ground around the thugs feet, turning the ground into a sticky tar like substance.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:08 pm
(Okay this will start off good if we all are in the same city.)

Jack kept his steady pace while he walked outside. As he sadly looked at the destruction around him he thought of something else that happened the day before.

It was a nice day where the flowers were at their greatest, and the sky was at its bluest and the people on the farm buzzed liked bee's. Then in the sky their was a sudden dark shape moving quickly on the ground.

(i'll finnishit later I got to go now)  

Royal_Bet

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:31 am
"AH HA!! Now you're all stuck!!" Soren exclaimed.
"Damn you! get us out of here!" yelled one of the 'guys'. As he turned away, he felt a sudden pain on his right knee. "Ahh!! what the hell!!" as he turned back screaming, the face of Soren was but only inches away from his own.
"hmm... too young, too weak... very unskillful" said Soren, as he pushed the back blunt edge of his sword into this man's chin. The man flew on his back, completely knocked out. Amazed by Soren's moves, the other two try to run away. "There's no running away...from...me?" Soren looks at his feet and he too now appears to be stuck. "WHAT THE HELL!!? HEY YOU! UNDO THIS NOW!!" shouted Soren.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff