Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

pennasioux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:04 pm
name:rival wof tribes:blackVS.greyVS.white

description: all of the wolves balck grey and white are rivals due to some mysterious reason but what? all of the wolves are wolves period right? wrong... not to the wolves them selves. but what makes them think that?
what could it be? could it be the fact that each tribe has something the other needs? thousands of years a go the goddess of the moon came down and gave the wolves that were united at the time,the bone of ivory, a gift of such strong power but if it is split its power will become weaker. now it is seperated into three and only the alpha males carry it. who will be brave enough to find out what happened to split the wolf race and reuntied the powerfull gift of the moon goddess?

this story is all about wolves with a little native american twist.

participation: all wolves invited..even stray ones.

rules: no bumping what so ever!!!!!! if you are not going to participate then get out!!!

the fist full moon of the year.... the anniversary of the visit of the moon goddess when sh came to see all of the wolves and blessed them with the power of the moon. every one was either dancing, feasting, or prancing around the tribe fire. alot of the younger wolves were interested in courting the perfect candidate ...who ever that was for him but for some reason tak'cha'wee'wa'chi'wi was doing anything but the things her black wolf tribe was doing.... for some reason she was interested in what her tribes rivals were doing... the grey and white wolves.....especially the white wolves...*they think they are so tough* she thought to herself as she went sneaking off in to the deeper part of the woods. she went on smelling for the scents of them when all of a sudden they came into view... the white wolves from a distance. the ywere celebrating the fist new moon of the year also. they had more meat and fire. tak'cha'wee could smell the deer and elk the ywere feasting on. they all seemed so happy and into the celebration. then tak'cha'wee came into view of two male white wolves... one was older looking and was the alpha male. she knew this because he had a peace of the bone of ivory around his neck. standing next to him was a much younger looking and ...good looking. he had these eyes that were hypnotizing yet strange. one was a piercing blue and the other was a dark green. tak'cha'wee began to take a step closer when she steped on a dry branch and it snaped. tak'cha'wee gasped and ducked as a couple of young wolves shrieked at the sound. they began sniffing to find out what made the noise. tak'cha'wee slowly backed away into the wookds to escape the noses of the white wolves ...when....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:51 pm
bump..........>>  

`Mizuki-chan!

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:05 am
~HeavensLittleLoveAngel~
bump..........>>

DON'T BUMP! >(  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:33 pm
Pirate-Wolfe
~HeavensLittleLoveAngel~
bump..........>>

DON'T BUMP! >(

yeah none of that here either roleplay or get out. twisted  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:37 pm
weres is the joining profile thingy i can fill out?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 pm
Name: Mika
Race: Black wolf tribe
((if you want anything else let me know))  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:53 pm
.... when tak'cha'wee heard a strange sound coming from behind her.. she felt trapped as if she was already being stalked and was caught with no where to go. what was she going to do, what would dhe say? what would be her excuse for being on their territory? hopefully they would let her off the hook and not threaten to start a village raid. she would be in such trouble.. this would definatley embarrass the alpa male of her clan....her father... tak'cha'wee brased herself... for the worst......  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Mika had seen tak'cha'wee sneak and and followed her just in case things went wrong "tak'cha'wee were are you?" mika wondered "tak'cha'wee" Mika called she was in the enemy territory not a good thing "tak'cha'wee" mika called again  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:11 pm
neckroz209
Mika had seen tak'cha'wee sneak and and followed her just in case things went wrong "tak'cha'wee were are you?" mika wondered "tak'cha'wee" Mika called she was in the enemy territory not a good thing "tak'cha'wee" mika called again

" what? whose there?" tak'cha'wee began to feel that some one was stalking her for the very longest.. long enough to know her name! tak was starting to scare herself but she had to keep calm just in case she would have to fight to defend herself. " come out who ever you are and face me like...... like the wolf you t...think you ....are!" tak'cha'wee began to feel stupid because of what she said. * you stupid girl.. how tough did that sound? i wouldnt be surprised if the person was snickering at you right now.* tak thought to herself. what was she going to do? but she remembered.. her secret piece of the power... the bone of ivory. but she was not to use it unless she had to .. but she felt she did...at least thats what she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:24 pm
"tak'cha'wee its Mika come we must return to camp before we are found" Mika said stepping in front of tak'cha'wee  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:32 pm
"oh its just you mika..." tak'cha'wee was so relieved that is was mika, she took a deep breath. then she began to think * what was she doing following me here? she knew i was going to come here... every year she does this to me.. i find something to get into and she gets me out before i can even get my paws wet. ...i hate that!* " no not this time mika.. i want to see what the white coates are doing.. they see mlike they are having to much fun.. they think they are so tough.. so cool.. look at the way theu srtut." there was silence. tak'cha'wee began to think of something so sneeky but she knew it would have been fun. " hey mika.. lets sneek and still their fresh deer. they caught some pretty good ones this year and they have some many.. thats why wer couldnt find to many this morning before the celebration. we should do it. what do you say huh?" tak was so happy and giddy with excitment she couldnt wait to start with her sceme. it would only be fair she thought. so many of her clan members were still hungry any way and what better way to solve that peoblem then stealing from the rich and giving to the poor? " so what do you say mika?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:39 pm
"tak'cha'wee! why did we not think of this sooner!!" Mika gigles "Lets go get those filfthy white coats!!" Mika muttered she knew why tak'cha'wee wanted to steal the deer the white coats as Mika called them always caught the best deer around and she was hoping that they wouldnt notcie a few missing "Come Mika we have some stealing to do theres nothing wrong with stealing from the rich to give to the poor is there?" Mika asked smirking normaly she would have dragged tak'cha'wee back to camp but this was to good of an opportunity to pass up  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:43 pm
tak'cha'wee was surprised at mika's response but also soo gladto hear it. tak giggled, "finally now you are ready to have some real fun.... and for a good purpoes too!" tak scratched her head to thik of a plan. they needed to be organized to get the deer in a sly and unnoticeable way.. tak spoke " umm... got any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:56 pm
"We need a distraction so we can sneak in unoticed...like a sound to draw them away" Mika said picking up a rock "Here throw this as far in the other direction as you can away from us so when they go after it we can get the deer and be gone before they even know what happened..and one more thing if your fathers finds out you had no part in this ok tak'cha'wee?" Mika asked not wanting to get her in trouble from her father  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:04 pm
neckroz209
"We need a distraction so we can sneak in unoticed...like a sound to draw them away" Mika said picking up a rock "Here throw this as far in the other direction as you can away from us so when they go after it we can get the deer and be gone before they even know what happened..and one more thing if your fathers finds out you had no part in this ok tak'cha'wee?" Mika asked not wanting to get her in trouble from her father

tak felt so into the mood of stealing that deer meat at the moment " well thats what the deer is for. we're doinf it for our tribe. its only fair. plus i'll probably get all the licks in the world from him once he finds outthat we got more food for the clan. " tak took the rock from mika and threw it with out warning.. tak giggled atthe excitement of doing that spontaneously. the rock landed clear across the the white coats territory and all of them looked in te direction of where the rock landed.. " thats our cue mika..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff