Writing
  Videogames
  Anime and/or Manga
  All of the above
  Other
View Results

Sada Mitsuko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:07 pm
Well I will list a few of my hobbies however geekish some may seem to you sweatdrop

~ One of my hobbies is writing- I write poems, stories and prose, I am currently writing three different novels, and have series of poems. Sometimes I used to write fanfictions but I don't write them as much now.

~Another hobby is Warhammer (fantasy) and D&D- Yes I love roleplaying, both board and live action. Live action is better, but not many people I know like live actions roleplays.

~Another is reading. I love to read, my fave authors are Tolkien and King. They both are masters (to me) at what they write. Also I read poetry and plays, my fave poet is William Blake and I also love William Shakespear.

~ Anime and Manga I love the collect/watch/read Anime and manga. I also collect comics mainly X-men... I love X-men so much I have done since I can remember.

~ Swords, weapons and fighting with them. I love old style weapons and swords. Medieval weapons are my faves. I own some already. But I own a few moderner weapons also.

~ Mythology (mostly Greek, Norse, Medieval etc) Yes I love myths and history but only ancient and Medieval stuff. Although Jack the Ripper is quite an interrsting case.

~ Videogames I love to play videogames also, My fave series are Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. I've played them since they first came out. Although I play many others too I love all titles in the above serieses.

~ MUSIC I love music of all kinds (apart from rap) I mostly listen to Rock (all genres, including emo) but I also love celtic music and classical also Gregorian chants are one of my faves for relaxing.

~ TCG I also like to collect TCGs like Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering...

Although I could add lots more to the list I will stop before you all get bored to death by me rambling on and on...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:01 am
i like weapons!
and ramen!
yum 3nodding  

[TheHottestVamp]

Hiro Cascade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:05 pm
I like this persons taste in everything. Nice choices.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:52 pm
I write a ton, though almost nothing is ever finished. I play D&D. I've tried Warhammer, but never really got hooked. I read a ton as well, Tolkein is one of my favs. I'm not much of a King fan, those books tend to freak me out. I don't like anime. Swords are way cool, and I'm on both a rifle and a fencing team. Mythology is a subject of interest to me, some I like, some I don't. I don't play many video games. Celtic music is probably my fav, but I also like a number of other genres. Especially patriotic or marching music. I don't even know what TCGs are...  

Puffyboots

cass769

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:35 pm
heheh yaay 3nodding I like to read and listen music too !! it's so cool you also like Gregorian chants heheh I heard them once and I liked them heeh smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:31 pm
I like all the above. Anime and Manga's are nuber one on my list though.

~Necro-chan~

Kiua_theforgotten

Blessed Elder

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:49 pm
Sada Mitsuko
Well I will list a few of my hobbies however geekish some may seem to you sweatdrop

~ One of my hobbies is writing- I write poems, stories and prose, I am currently writing three different novels, and have series of poems. Sometimes I used to write fanfictions but I don't write them as much now.

~Another hobby is Warhammer (fantasy) and D&D- Yes I love roleplaying, both board and live action. Live action is better, but not many people I know like live actions roleplays.

~Another is reading. I love to read, my fave authors are Tolkien and King. They both are masters (to me) at what they write. Also I read poetry and plays, my fave poet is William Blake and I also love William Shakespear.

~ Anime and Manga I love the collect/watch/read Anime and manga. I also collect comics mainly X-men... I love X-men so much I have done since I can remember.

~ Swords, weapons and fighting with them. I love old style weapons and swords. Medieval weapons are my faves. I own some already. But I own a few moderner weapons also.

~ Mythology (mostly Greek, Norse, Medieval etc) Yes I love myths and history but only ancient and Medieval stuff. Although Jack the Ripper is quite an interrsting case.

~ Videogames I love to play videogames also, My fave series are Tomb Raider and Resident Evil. I've played them since they first came out. Although I play many others too I love all titles in the above serieses.

~ MUSIC I love music of all kinds (apart from rap) I mostly listen to Rock (all genres, including emo) but I also love celtic music and classical also Gregorian chants are one of my faves for relaxing.

Although I could add lots more to the list I will stop before you all get bored to death by me rambling on and on...

3nodding 3nodding I have the same intrests. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:32 pm
Reading - I love to read, specially scuifi things, mistical things, etc... But it has to have a meaning and cool and exiting story to tell...

RPGing - - I RPG, yes, but I font doe it now.

Writing - I write what I feel. I dont write poems, and I have only wrote like 3 or 4 stories in my hole life. Im a better writer in the moment. I write what I feel in that moment or what I see in life.

Videogames - Im a gamer, WOOT! I Love it, and tha wont change!

Anime and/or Manga - Doe both, love to read mangas, and love to watch anime. I draw it as well, but I just started on that ^^;;

Drawing - i doe draw, w/e I can... So not only anime ^^;;  

Nammu

Kiro I

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:20 am
nice hobbies!

I love to write, draw, take photo's, play games, watch anime, pretty much my hobbies right there besides music and all  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:37 pm
.. I like everything from above.. only they forgot one..

stay up at night, and sleep while the sun is up .. too bad my mother + school don't let me do that everyday.. so.. I just do it on saturday.. well not sleeping all day.. staying awake that is ^^

is doesn't wanna submit! sweatdrop

... this is gonna take forever.. but when it's there..

WOOHOOWW!!

Kawaii_Dragon

Hilarious Hunter

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sword legend musashi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:36 pm
Great hobbies I especially llike the:
Warhammer - great strtegic game I'm pretty new to it,
Anime - much better than cartoons with better romance, violence, etc
Weapons - especially the old ones aqurie a decent amount of skill to wield properly my favs the bo staff
Videogames - great past time as you could be sent to countless worlds fighting evil in the comfort of your own home.
Music - cant get enough of music. Listen to it about 5 hours a day.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:25 pm
Sada Mitsuko

Writing: I have a bunch of ideas I can write but I can never remember them long enough to write.

Reading: I love reading too but I can never find anything interesting anymore.

Anime/Manga: I love watching anime even though all I can watch is horrible English Dubs or watch them on Youtube (Which tends to have poorer quality) as for Manga I don't have a job to get money to buy any.

Sword/Weapons/Fighting with them: Yet another thing I love but cannot afford but I prefer the bow to most swords because Bows are long range. And as for fighting with them A sword fight would be quite interesting but very dangerous.

Mythology: I know a little about a few different types of mythology.

Videogames: About 10 years of playing Final Fantasy and Metroid, Enough said.

Music: I listen to bands like Disturbed, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Rammstein, I also like the songs "Dance Dance" By Fallout Boy, "Bring Me To Life" By Evanesence, "I hate everything about you" By Three Days Grace, "Meant To Live" By Switchfoot, a couple Wierd Al songs, And an assortment of songs from DDR and Final Fantasy.

TCGs: I have over 1,000 Yu-Gi-Oh cards.....  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Endless Days

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:31 pm
I like everything you do but D&D, nevr played. And the weapons I like are Asian from long ago, like katanas and martial arts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:36 am
All of the above!!! YAY weapons , and I'll be getting some new throwing knives soon!!!!!  

Antichrisco

Tashimaru Lonewolf

Adventuring Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:41 am
Reading, writing, and video gaming are my hobbies.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff