Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
War on Terrorism Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you for the War On Terrorism?
  Yes
  No
  Undecided
View Results

Insidion The Sinister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:06 pm
Some people think that The War On Terrorism is pointless and not needed.... Others believe that we should go with it 100% What are your opinions on The War On Terrorism?

(I hope this is not as pointless as my last post)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:10 pm
I think the war is quite a waste of time and money but...what do I know? sad  

Dear Old Shiz

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Its pointless. We already have Saddam so we have no reason to stay there. There are no WMD's so we need not to worry. Bush needs to get laid big time and Lord knows Laura isn't giving him s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:12 pm
Soul_Reaver08
Its pointless. We already have Saddam so we have no reason to stay there. There are no WMD's so we need not to worry. Bush needs to get laid big time and Lord knows Laura isn't giving him s**t.
Amen my brother. whee  

Dear Old Shiz

Insidion The Sinister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:46 pm
I agree with the both of you. Bush is just trying to do what he wants to do while many of American Soldiers are killed daily. It needs to stop. Like you said, we do have Saddam. If we try to go after every single terrorist.... this war would never end. And the amount of money wasted is unimaginable. Imagine the debt our children will have to be repaying just because the stupid Government had to try to get every terrorist out there in the world. God knows it's a waste of time. And i believe everyone else does also.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:50 pm
My opinion was already stated in the Saddam sentence thread. 3nodding  

Knight Skyy

Insidion The Sinister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:33 pm
Kagekun Limuud
My opinion was already stated in the Saddam sentence thread. 3nodding

oh ok. i shall check that out fellow brother. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:40 pm
I agree completely with everyone here! It's a ******** waste of time, money, and lives. Bush used terrorism as an excuse to invade other countries. America's foriegn policy now is pretty much "If you do something we don't like we'll invade you!" I really hope this brings the downfall of the Republican party!

BRING BACK DEMOCRACY, BRING BACK THE DEMOCRATS!!!  

churrlo

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:52 pm
I have just lost all faith in and respect for every one of you. my dad spent two years fighting for the end of terrorism and the safety and comfort or whiny little brats in america who hate bush. My cousin is over there right now and he's doing it too. fighting for freedom, fighting for life, fighting for what our country was founded on and if none of you can possibly understand that, there is something seriously wrong. I'm sorrie but when people start rersotring to vilent words for this topic, it just pisses me off. democrats are and always will be scum-sucking piles of sludge who do not deserve even one iota of respect. they dont have morals and never will. end of story.

this has been all: TSN  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:53 pm
what i think we should do is... well leave me the @#$% out of it, i have no opinion in this stuff, let bush do what he wants, stop complaining about stuff if u'r not gonna do anything about it...
im an american, i have the right to not give a crap
btw, nicely said (sorta) TSN  

Odama

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:50 am
Odama
what i think we should do is... well leave me the @#$% out of it, i have no opinion in this stuff, let bush do what he wants, stop complaining about stuff if u'r not gonna do anything about it...

thank you. I'm just tired of people talking about how horrible it all is but seriously, I dont think anyone else could have done a better job, certainly not John Kerry or Al Gore. its just one of the few topics that really bugs me when people bring it up and all they say is "its a waste of time! bush is stupid!" because that has nothing whatsoever to do with the war at all. this is the same stupid stuff that people did in Vietnam and people need to learn that anything that jepordizes their lives the way terrorism and islam does needs to be eradicated. and btw: insidion: do you even realize that ONE terrorist could wipe out thousands, hundreds of thousands, of people in a few seconds by use of a bomb? no, you never thoiught of that, did you?well you probably should.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:05 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
I have just lost all faith in and respect for every one of you. my dad spent two years fighting for the end of terrorism and the safety and comfort or whiny little brats in america who hate bush. My cousin is over there right now and he's doing it too. fighting for freedom, fighting for life, fighting for what our country was founded on and if none of you can possibly understand that, there is something seriously wrong. I'm sorrie but when people start rersotring to vilent words for this topic, it just pisses me off. democrats are and always will be scum-sucking piles of sludge who do not deserve even one iota of respect. they dont have morals and never will. end of story.

As long as Bush doesn't bring back the draft i could care less what he does. I understand that Saddam was a theat to our country i just don't see a need to stay there now that he's gone. I really do appreciate what your dad and cousin are doing for us to sleep saftly at night i just think they should bring back all the soldiers so we can get on with our lives. I think Bush is an idiot but not because of the war. The war isn't Bushes fault. I just don't like him as a person.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Anachronism p a r a d o x

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:12 pm
The war is a HUGE waste of time. It's throwing away money on something petty, when it could be really ised on something much more important.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:54 pm
teh sexiful nerdy

It's not that we don't respect the soldiers. But we just don't like the idea of them being over there. Why are we still there? They should take over their own country after we cleared it all out for them. I myself am very patriotic for my country. I just don't think we should waste all our money on this war. And i think i speak for alot of people saying that.  

Insidion The Sinister

Insidion The Sinister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:58 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Odama

thank you. I'm just tired of people talking about how horrible it all is but seriously, I dont think anyone else could have done a better job, certainly not John Kerry or Al Gore. its just one of the few topics that really bugs me when people bring it up and all they say is "its a waste of time! bush is stupid!" because that has nothing whatsoever to do with the war at all. this is the same stupid stuff that people did in Vietnam and people need to learn that anything that jepordizes their lives the way terrorism and islam does needs to be eradicated. and btw: insidion: do you even realize that ONE terrorist could wipe out thousands, hundreds of thousands, of people in a few seconds by use of a bomb? no, you never thoiught of that, did you?well you probably should.

Actually i was never even talking about them... i was talking about the war. But if you remember what George Washington said about staying out of other countries affairs... i believe that's what we should be doing right now.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff