Submit

which do you like?
  nintendo wii
  both
  Playstation 3
View Results

Deletion Account Banner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:00 pm
ok which do you think is better the nintendo wii or ps3?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:45 am
I prefer it when you smash them together and you get the PSWii.  

Strideo
Crew

Anime Duncan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:13 pm
The PS3 is going to have crazy good graphics and is going to be the most powerful counsel out there. The Wii is going to be the 'weakest' counsel, and will have a crazy controler. From that you would think the PS3 will win but there is one little piece of info I didn't say. . .

The PS3 is $600+ dollars and the Wii is only $250ish dollars
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

Based on that, I'm thinking the Wii is going to KILL PS3 this Christmas  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:29 pm
i think the wii is the best choice cause A it will have good games. B it is way cheaper than the other platforms.  

Shalalaka

Altae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:22 am
250$ + Nintendo franchises + Wiimote controls + Virtual Console = Wii FTW.

I've always been a Nintendo fan, and the Wii just has more that I want than the PS3.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:25 pm
I'll probably get the Wii first, the maybe later (waaaay later) I"ll get the ps3. The Wii doesn't have very impressive graphics from what I've seen. I'd say its on par with the ps2 in that area (from what i've seen so far). The Wiimote thing is really cool though. I got to play the new Zelda game last week on a friend's Wii console and it was awesome! There's tons of potential with that thing!

The only interest that I have in the PS3 right now is the Final Fantasy series. But if they take as long as they did with FFXII, I'll probably have several years to save up. Sure, it's gonna have awesome graphics, but if I wanted that, I'd get a 360 (after they de-bug it...).  

sakiyna

Lyokia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:45 pm
my brother has a Wii =) so i pretty much don't need to buy one unless I want one next year...

butt as painful as it is I'll prob end up with a PS3. but not until the problems are worked out and preferably a price drop. I'm just a huge fan of games coming to PS3 (Heavy Rain, FFXIII and versus, assassins creed...honestly these games would make me happy for years and years...plus katamari will prob stay on ps).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:41 am
the wii might beat the ps3 becuse of just one thing price  

idiotic randomness

evasive_warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:18 pm
Both systems look good but I would have to go with the Wii. It simply looks like a more new and innovative idea. Whereas the PS3 is just a upgrade from the PS2.

Plus the Wii is cheaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:39 am
I think people are forgetting a lot of additional facts about them. Price? Sure, that's very critical. How about a more critical point: availability. I mean, sure, it's hard to get either, but there's somewhere along the lines of 3 to 4 times as many Wiis out there.

Of course, right now it's also more dangerous to get a PS3 since so many retards are so desperate. I'm mostly refering to the PS3-related crimes that have hit the news (and implicitly noticing not nearly as much Wii-related crimes.) I think this just means that you need to be extra creful while out there getting one.

Another interesting thing about the Wii is that it really does seem to be getting some people who have never played to actually try. The wiimote is actually pretty successful at being somewhat intuitive to these people, it seems. (Although it also seems to break a few TVs, too, hehehe.) I think that this should be considered a huge plus... it just might get the wii into more houses...  

Nadian
Crew

evasive_warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:35 am
Well said  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:16 pm
Besides, the graphics are only as good as the developers can or want to make them. Wii may prove to be capable of stunning graphics, while there will probably be PS3 games with the most sucktastic graphics out there.
It may even be not a question of "if", but one of "when".  

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Guitar Hero - Slash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 pm
Anime Duncan
The PS3 is going to have crazy good graphics and is going to be the most powerful counsel out there. The Wii is going to be the 'weakest' counsel, and will have a crazy controler. From that you would think the PS3 will win but there is one little piece of info I didn't say. . .

The PS3 is $600+ dollars and the Wii is only $250ish dollars
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

Based on that, I'm thinking the Wii is going to KILL PS3 this Christmas
xD Christmas, HAH! PS3 Doesn't even stand a chance in Europe, they moved their release date back to March 07..One thing that dissapoints me with the Wii..Is.Well, its not really Nintendo's fault, more game shops, I mean, I ordered mine...A month ago, and I was promised it from "Game" The English version of..Uh..Game...Someit or the other in America.I've emailed them, and they've told me, i'm gonna wait til February 14th! ;~; Thats past my birthday..Gawd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:12 pm
I would say the Wii as it is more enjoyable with the freedom of movement with it and it opens a new window of gaming capabilities in games and the PS3 ripped off the tilt sensor off and then there is the price difference to consider.  

sword legend musashi

DoomedToTheEnd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:06 pm
I want a wii and thats is.. what do i need a PS3 for, I already have the first two.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff