Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Saix??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O RLY?
  YEH RLY
View Results

Ritual Noise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 pm
Just a rumour I heard from a friend who is great KH/Saix fan (like me!).
He said that he found a webpage that stated Saix will have his own game. This was said by a daughter of a square enix employee. I'm not really sure if it's true or not, but if you have any info/comments about this, feel free to post them biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:22 pm
saix having his own game?  

Keyblade Ninja

Ritual Noise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:59 pm
apparently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:04 am
Saix having his own game huh? sounds interesting. But I'd rather have a game where you can play with the Organization 13. (EVERYBODY!) but that's just me. Saix by himself woudn't be too bad either.  

Greenk4

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:38 am
Greenk4
I'd rather have a game where you can play with the Organization 13. (EVERYBODY!)

Yeah, I think it'd be better if you had a game where you play as all the Orginization 13 members. Just a game where its devided into 13 sections and tells of each of their pasts. It'd be a lot of fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:04 pm
Ankoku you thought about EXACTLY what I wanted to say! (how'd you know?) but anyways yeah I don't mind Slapping people around with a Shield...(Vexen....lol.)  

Greenk4

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:45 am
Greenk4
Ankoku you thought about EXACTLY what I wanted to say! (how'd you know?)

I'm Psychic 3nodding . And fighting as Vexen Could be... Interesting? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:29 pm
C'mon! it would. (He has the Kefka Laugh. Kefka being the Badguy of Final Fantasy 6 which was named 3 on the SNES.) If you have a shield that repels people wouldn't it be fun to slap someone with it? It's all good playin as the bad guys for once.  

Greenk4

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:20 am
Saix having his own game? Okay, you're pulling my leg. This cannot be true that one member of the Organization gets his own game. To tell you the truth, I would rather play it with ALL of the Organization XIII in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 pm
Jisen Meizuki
I would rather play it with ALL of the Organization XIII in it.

Woah, Deja Vu rofl  

Ankoku_Ryuu

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:31 pm
Yeah. Deja Vu all over again xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm
well if it happened square-enix wouldnt do it they already have so many projects... i could happen maybe with a different developer. but idk its possible but very very unlikely. and if they did do it it would prolly be the whole organization not just one  

plus44rox

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:29 am
I don't know... this may sound stupid, but it doesn't seem like such a good idea... since Saix isn't really one of the main characters nor does he have a cool background story. See it's like in FF7. Vincent had a cool background story so they make a game where he's the main character, and it was pretty good. Axel seems to have an okay backstory, and it may be interesting to have one with Xemnas... but Saix I'm not sure about. The idea with making a game with the whole oraganisation XIII might be really cool though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:14 pm
One thing would be interesting if roxas had his own game and play as him through the whole game.  

Naruto-FP000

Cuenta abandonada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:21 am
I don't think that Saix will have his own game. He isn't very important in the game, just a boss that appears in two worlds and he wasn't so difficult to defeat.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games