Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Why is it....... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you love?
  MANSEX!!!
  NO, it's Xenohart!!!
  Are you two (^) creazy?! It's Ansem!!!!
  ......... Um.... How about somebody else besides them?
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:03 am
...... that fangirls love Xemnas, but not Ansem the Heartless and Xenohart even though they are all the same?

I know I'm one of Xemnas' fans and I have a reason why. I don't like Ansem because of his hairstyle; it looks weird on him and make him look older like around late twenties to early thirties. As for Xenohart, I barely know him well except he's a apprentice to Ansem the Wise, further the research, and creates the experiment with his fellow scientists.

But still, why is it that fangirls love Xemnas, but not Ansem and Xenohart?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:25 pm
....just because...fangirls have weird and strange ways of thing(not to mention scarey)  

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:47 pm
eh...maybe they just love one and don't love the other...I would not question it at all... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:41 am
[RPD]LeonKennedy
eh...maybe they just love one and don't love the other...I would not question it at all... eek

That doesn't make sense, LeonKennedy....  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:52 pm
sweatdrop ... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:42 am
Meh.. I personally didn't like Ansem's hairstyle that much and like you said,Xenohart isn't really mentioned that much in the games. -shrugs-  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:04 am
Fangirls can get really scarey sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:53 pm
SinnerShadow
Fangirls can get really scarey sometimes.

xd Well, that depends on what they say or do. LOL xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:43 am
Jisen Meizuki
...... that fangirls love Xemnas, but not Ansem the Heartless and Xenohart even though they are all the same?

I know I'm one of Xemnas' fans and I have a reason why. I don't like Ansem because of his hairstyle; it looks weird on him and make him look older like around late twenties to early thirties. As for Xenohart, I barely know him well except he's a apprentice to Ansem the Wise, further the research, and creates the experiment with his fellow scientists.

But still, why is it that fangirls love Xemnas, but not Ansem and Xenohart?
Because they aren't acctually the same thing. If things were to work like that every person who liked Roxas would automatically have to like Sora, and no one can disagree with me when I say Roxas and Sora are totally different. Also Xemnas is hotter then Ansem the heartless and he's more powerfull. Xenohart doesn't really do much in the game so there really isn't much of him to love . You are right though, Ansem the heartless and Xenohart do deserve love though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:31 am
Hmm..... You're right about it, Kioushan. They are different, no matter what. And yet, they have the same traits. Xemnas and Xenohart have the ambitions to further their research. Xemnas and Ansem needs more power to gain power. And Roxas and Sora could sometimes be naive.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:14 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Hmm..... You're right about it, Kioushan. They are different, no matter what. And yet, they have the same traits. Xemnas and Xenohart have the ambitions to further their research. Xemnas and Ansem needs more power to gain power. And Roxas and Sora could sometimes be naive.
I never really saw Roxas as naive... but he is a bit like Sora. He's got that whole loyalty thing going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:55 am
So does Sora about the whole loyalty.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:30 pm
Jisen Meizuki
So does Sora about the whole loyalty.
Yup! that's what I meant. Sora and Roxas both seem to have this strange obsession with hearts as well... Well I guess in Sora's case, not so strange.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:35 am
Well, if I personally had to pick one of the three to like, it would probably be Xehanort. Go figure, but I like him best of the different forms he ended up taking. And you're right. Xehanort and Ansem (AKA Xehanort's heartless to some of us) need more love than they get.  

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Kioushan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:08 pm
Ashtel
Well, if I personally had to pick one of the three to like, it would probably be Xehanort. Go figure, but I like him best of the different forms he ended up taking. And you're right. Xehanort and Ansem (AKA Xehanort's heartless to some of us) need more love than they get.
In a fight Xemnas could probably cream Ansem .  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games